Headquartered in Bangalore, our client is the world's first cross-border neobank that focuses on credit and banking requirements of those migrating from India to the US. This revolutionary startup helps you apply for a bank account and a high-limit credit card with minimal documentation and absolutely no application fee while you are still in your home country.
The company is truly simplifying the financial world by making global financial products easily accessible to global citizens. Their mission is backed by tier 1 VCs and they have already raised in excess of 55 mn dollars within the last one year.
As a Head of Product, you will be responsible for strategic planning and management of the entire product portfolio.
What you will do:
- Defining and aligning of the vision, strategy and roadmap
- Identifying opportunities that lead to product growth through innovation while still maintaining the fundamental business goals/ priorities
- Overseeing the innovation and improvement of the business’s product to suit the consumers’ needs
- Defining, monitoring of the company relevant KPIs and controlling of the measures to achieve the objectives set
- Building the product team and hiring across product roles
- Managing and taking ownership of product end-to-end: including defining scope, developing requirements for product launch
- Analyzing customer needs/ markets, competitive offering and user requirements in depth
- Coordinating with various functions to ensure product roll-out within defined timelines, understanding product priorities and implementing a product governance framework
- Conceptualizing innovative features, designing wireframes/ prototypes and documenting PRDs to enhance app usability
- Working collaboratively with various teams including marketing, business, UX, customer support and engineering teams etc.
What you need to have:
- MBA/ B.Tech from Tier 1 Colleges (IIM/ ISB/ IIT/ BITS)
- 12+ years of B2C product experience at a product company
- Solid Leadership background coupled with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience in handling and managing teams
- Comfort diving into data and deriving tangible insights
- Proven track record of shipping several high impact features, end-to-end
- Prior startup & fintech experience is a plus
- Prior experience in tech roles is a plus
- Researching the various ways a particular product might be used, and who will use it.
- Sketching ideas and creating renderings, which are images on paper or on a computer that provide a visual of design ideas.
- Using computer software to develop virtual models of different designs.
- Creating physical prototypes of the designs.
- Examining materials and manufacturing requirements to determine production costs.
- Working with other specialists, such as engineers and manufacturers, to evaluate whether their design concepts will fill needs at a reasonable cost.
- Evaluating product safety, appearance, and function to determine if a design is practical.
- Presenting designs and demonstrate prototypes for approval.
- Working with engineers, production experts, and market research analysts to find out if their designs are feasible.
- Managing and building effective teamwork, bringing all stakeholder on board, training and leading a team of associates.
What you need to have:
- Must have handled Electronic Products development
- Should have experience as an Industrial designer and done demonstrations.
- Handled team and vendors, along with coordination with multiple departments
- Should be an effective communicator.
- Should have the speed that is keen to start ups.
- Strong Problem-solving skills.
- Must have experience in CAAD.
In this role, you will be responsible for conceptualizing and building a fully digital Myrsa experience for the end user with the help of DIY content, online coaching, and online consultation. Myrsa Digital experience will cover health & Wellness, Events, Public Service, Food and sales & Marketing. You will be required to explore and leverage variety technology such as wearable, IOT, and AI to deliver high-quality content and solutions to our users - both on-demand and live. PMs on the team enjoy a high degree of responsibility and ownership. As a member of the Product Team, you will drive the strategy, roadmap, execution, and growth of a product area. You will work closely with other product managers, engineers, designers, sales, marketing, legal, analytics and do everything (defining requirements, prioritizing, testing, writing copy, tracking metrics etc.) to ship high-quality products.
Experience in building user-facing, full stack products
We are looking for PMs who have 3+ years of product management experience in building and shipping products which involved development across user interfaces, core systems (e.g. order management, payments) and involved operational as well as technical workflows. Prior experience in shipping digital content products, especially on mobile devices (apps, progressive web) is a plus
Customer obsession and understanding of consumer psychology
We are looking for PMs who are very customer focused and have a strong understanding of customer behavior and psychology to come up with product ideas. You are someone who cares not just about the technology but also the psychology that makes great products.
Fundamental, independent, structured thinking
Myrsa is solving one of a kind, challenging problems in a way no one else is aspiring to. This requires PM to bring in independent thought, challenge conventional approaches, and identify opportunities to drastically simplify ways of doing things, especially using technology. Our PMs are self-driven, like to work fairly independently, and drive progress without needing constant oversight or direction - we are a start-up, and in a start-up, things don’t get done unless
• Prior PM experience (3+ years) in building full stack consumer products, especially on Mobile devices. Experience in working on content products is a plus.
• Self-sufficiency with data, visualizations, and analytics. Knowledge of SQL is a plus
• Basic prototyping and communication of ideas via visual media
• You would work closely with business and technology teams to plan and execute the
product strategy of Mintifi. We are looking for individuals who can grow into future
product leaders - people with leadership, drive and a passion for software products and
design. Define with business stakeholders the product roadmap for Mintifi
• Focus on the – what/why elements of defining solutions
• Analyze end - end process flow and consumer journey of the product
• Handle product vision, product marketing, and client/partner management.
• Defining success metrics and analyzing product performance
• Creating elaborate mockups and wireframes with industry standard prototyping tools
• Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand the business processes,
formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis,
ongoingscaled deliverables and presentations.
• Experience with creating and managing banking/fintech product
• Experience in designing and understanding consumer journeys
• Experience in designing wireframes and product requirement documents
• Excellent understanding of LOS and LMS
• Communication, Management skills
• Experience in digitization, automation of the business processes
• Market & Consumer Insights Research Skills
Experience - 2 - 3 years
Job Location - Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Skills Required - Product Management, Product Strategy, Product development, Business Analysis, Agile/Scrum, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
Role description: Primary responsibility of the role would be to define the product roadmap & backlog, work with business and functional teams to design and implement changes that drive user acquisition, user experience & monetization.
- Lead a development team to implement product changes while working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders like Design, Sales, Operations & Management.
- Analyze data to derive product & business insights and use them to strategize changes.
- Analyze data to derive product & business insights and use them to strategize changes.
- Iteratively improve on the product by running tests.
- Be responsible for prioritization of features based on an assessment of business impact & effort.
- Report findings & periodic reviews with Management.
- The ideal candidate would have the following qualities
- Understanding and experience of Digital Product Development Life Cycle.
- Excellent business analysis & problem-solving skills.
- Result-driven, goal-oriented work ethic.
- Customer empathy, ability to think from the user's point of view.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills.
- Understanding of technology and exposure to software coding.
- Experience in Business Requirement Specification documentation/product backlog (Epics, User stories).
- Experience of working in an agile environment is preferred.
- Understanding of user experience (UI/UX).
- Product development experience including experience in digital product building/tech delivery is preferred.
- Someone who understands the difference between a user journey and a user flow.
- Crazy about building value for the end-user.
- Knows the importance of spending more time talking to customers and less time talking to management.
- Realizes the majority of the job is to identify, define and solve the right problems, fast.
- Dreads feature requests and just does not want to build new features till absolutely necessary.
- Can sell the product to the end customer.
Roles and responsibilities
- Own product strategy and roadmap for one of the core initiatives of the company ecosystem.
- Continuously work with a dedicated set of analysts and user researchers to understand user needs better.
- Generate detailed PRDs for feature proposals.
- Have a strong sense of product design and work with the UX team to convert requirements to product interfaces.
- Work with developers to ensure timely and high-quality delivery of user value.
- Track features, once in production. Work continuously for their success or take the call to remove them from the product.
Must have worked on scability and solving complex product problem. Need people from startup, tech enabled or internet industry background
Built and designed strategies for scalable products, and led projects across growth and P&L. Should have worked on multiple aspect of the product.
Good to have track and tracce, map,gps product background.
1.Take ownership of the entire product stack , which includes multiple android applications and backend modules.
2.To enhance each of them while bringing in innovation and latest market trends.
3.Bridge the gap between tech team and non tech team (operations, support, finance etc)
4.create automation and efficiency in the company.
5.Create detailed user stories and product principles via discussions with relevant owners and team.
6.Work with the Project Management team and assign tasks to the 50-member tech team and determine deadlines.
7.Work with UI-UX team to ensure wire framing and visual prototypes are captured as part of story board approval.
8.Drive product launches including working with the operations team to ensure knowledge transfer and training
9.Take deep understanding of Grabs business across all verticals to build a robust product line.
1.Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
2.Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
3.Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to management
4.Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up ones sleeves to get the job
5.Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
6.Excellent written and verbal communication skills
7.Education qualification from premier institute preferred
- Manage agile product development process from product management point of view
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the product, market, and competition
- Develop product positioning and go to market strategy
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and products
- Identify areas for growth and create strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product and lead the effort to integrate our applications with other leading industry systems
- Work with QA engineers to create test plans
- Serve as an in-house expert for our products and become the go-to person for all functional issues
- Keep abreast of the goings-on in the industry
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Manage all lifecycle stages for a product from ideation through sunset, with responsibility for ensuring that deliverables are understood and releases are delivered on time.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodology for product development
- In-depth knowledge of SCRUM & JEERA
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinker with a vision.
- Attention to details.
- In depth knowledge of following technologies:
- Angular 2+, typescript. (Required)
- Django/DjangoREST, Python (Prefered) or NodeJs.
- Good experience of microservices.
- Flutter/Dart or other Core Android/IOs development.
- Good understanding of AWS which includes(All required):
- Good expertise in Linux.
- EC2 instance management.
- Scalability (Horizontal or Vertical) which includes autoscaling.
- Proper use of S3 for static file management.
- SNS or AWS email service.
- AWS resource cost optimization.
- Proper knowledge of Load Balancers.
- Bitbucket/GIT pipelines for automatic build and deploy.
- Testing with professional test cases.
- Database: SQL and NoSQL.
- Minimum 4-7 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Masters in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field