We Personalize fashion shopping in real time. Period !
What we offer:
- A multi-disciplinary role with tremendous opportunity to learn and grow in an early-stage startup.
- An open work culture - We are committed to diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity.
- Flexible working hours and leave policy.
As the Operations Manager, you will analyse the current state operations, propose workflows and tools that drive improvements to the app or for addressing country-specific needs. Identify and execute on opportunities, to streamline workflows and increase collaboration and productivity across the team. You will proactively track risks/issues with development, ensure business requirements are met, and advocate for future enhancements. Support the leadership team in implementing new ideas effectively within the Uable culture and manage change to maximise adoption of new tools or processes. Define operational metrics and develop reporting tools as needed, for leadership to understand business performance.
- Understand the operational framework and work on efficient delivery mechanisms for customer support, Event management & programme management
- Build effective processes to handle escalations ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with learning design, product, growth, analytics teams to manage/execute the right processes.
- Ability to partner with global cross-functional business partners, engineering teams, and senior management, to identify and define short-term and long-term solutions to operational challenges.
- Leadership experience in process improvement and programme management experience in startups is a plus
- Coordinating cross function for implementing and execution of events, managing communication, managing event feedback surveys, handling post-event reports.
- Manage our events calendar, assisting with event marketing, monitoring timeframes, and delivering on event brief objectives.
Skills/Qualifications (good to have):
- Have a proactive outlook to problem-solving and willingness to adapt in a highly demanding, collaborative, and fast-paced environment with rapidly changing direction and new challenges
- Proficient in Office Suite and Lead Management Software & project management skills
- Work with the Product Owners and coordinate with project managers and other departments to get projects released on time.
- Ability to manage, monitors and measures project portfolio status, recommending corrective action as necessary, and communicate portfolio status to their management.
- Ability to participate in interviewing, hiring, and training team members; plan, assign, and direct work; appraise performance; reward and discipline team members; address complaints and resolve problems
- Relentless focus on operational excellence by setting the right processes and improving efficiency at every step and balance attention to detail with swift execution.
- Strong quantitative analytical skills and experience developing dashboards and reporting tools using spreadsheet applications, Tableau, etc. a plus.
- Knowledge of the iOS, macOS, and App Store ecosystem a plus.
- You are a driven and curious person with the aptitude and agility to learn.
- You are an extrovert and a leader who has built great teams and a team player with great interpersonal skills.
- You are detail and process-oriented person by nature. A natural problem solver and a go-getter.
- You don’t settle with what-is, you constantly strive for excellence.
- You are an explorer with the ability to investigate and get the data; define and work on multiple tasks and complete work within deadlines.
- You are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate actionable insights.
myYogaTeacher provides the first online marketplace to connect high-quality Yoga instructors from India with yoga practitioners worldwide to provide personalized 1-on-1 sessions via enhanced live video conference (app, web).
Over 100 Highly qualified Yoga teachers are on the platform, with 98% of sessions completed with a 5-star rating. myYogaTeacher is expecting to generate over 30,000 well-paying jobs for yoga teachers in India to promote yoga across the entire planet.
With a mission to improve the physical and mental well-being of the entire planet with yoga, myYogaTeacher has a proven and experienced founding team. Founder & CEO, Jitendra Gupta did his undergraduate from IIT Kanpur and MBA from University Chicago. Jitendra was previously the founder & CEO of Punchh, a SaaS marketing platform for bricks & mortar retailers which was acquired by PAR technologies for $500 million recently.
With a team of 35 in India & the USA, myYogaTeacher has offices in both India and the USA.
We are looking for a general manager – teacher network to oversee daily activities in our teacher operations that
includes onboarding, payments, regulatory compliances, communications, curriculum designing, pricing, community
building, new program development etc. This role requires high degree of collaboration with other teams like
finance, IT, marketing etc.
Head of Operations responsibilities include designing policies for yoga teachers recruitment, retainment and
engagement and implementing solutions. You should be a responsible leader with an analytical and strategic mind,
clear and empathetic communication style and have a broad knowledge and experience of business. If you’re also
committed to productivity and compliance and love yoga we’d like to meet you.
• Manage, develop, engage, and recruit yoga teachers to be effective teachers on MyYogaTeacher platform
• Develop process and programs for yoga teachers to deliver effective service to students online
• Engage, mentor, and manage a large operations team including team leaders for quality assurance, class
scheduling and curriculum development
• Collaborate with senior management on strategic initiatives. Also work with other teams to drive crossteam efforts for student engagement, PR, financial planning etc.
• Develop programs/events for engagement with the yoga teachers. Communicate effectively with teachers
on policy changes by sharing a high-level
• Make data-based decisions about payment rates, scheduling, programs, and onboarding for teachers
Competencies and Qualification-
• 10+ years of proven experience as general manager or similar leadership role
• Familiarity with all business functions including HR, operations, finance and IT,
• Keen knowledge of data analytics and reporting - Good with numbers and should be able to do data analysis
• Familiarity with excel, word and similar such tools
• Outstanding communication and negotiation skills - Should be a people’s person who builds trust with a
drive to understand others
• Excellent organizational and leadership ability
• Analytical mindset & Problem-solving aptitude
• MBA in Business
• Experienced Yogi (ideal but not a hard requirement)
• Organized and disciplined
• Flexible & Dynamic - can keep pace with the rapid changes in a startup
• Collaborative - can work well with the team - respectful, open minded etc.
• Quick learner
• Hard working
• Empathetic - somebody who understands the issues others are having
• Service orientated - Believes serving other is the highest importance
• Empathy: Listens to teacher stories, connects with them and understands their needs
• Honesty/Integrity: Does not cut corners. Earns trust and maintains confidence. Does what is right not just
what is expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
• Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
• Attention to detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks, well organized
• Growth mindset: Learns quickly and not afraid to fail. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently
understand and absorb new information.
• Follow through on commitments: Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
• Enthusiasm: Exhibit passion, excitement, and positive energy over work.
• Teamwork: Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative
• Yoga & Spiritual ideas: Ability to talk about yoga and spiritual matters with students.
• Student centric: Ability to put student interest above everything else. Demonstrate respect for customers
and ensure that customers get the best service possible
• Professional: Cares deeply about his/her profession and invests in professional growth.
• Respect for the team: Respects everybody's right to have opinions. Affirms the positive in other people
• Risk-taking: Embrace challenges, try new approaches and be ok with all failures except a failure to learn.
Stock Options, Free food, Group Medical Insurance, reimbursement for courses, on Udemi, Coursera etc.
Operations excellence for the geography
This role will require delivering top notch customer experiences, drive at center revenue,
manage costs and deliver profitability across centers in the assigned region.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Managing P&L
○ Responsible for driving revenue (In-center pack sales and renewals, Store
revenue and Additional sources)
○ Manage operational costs and drive initiatives to optimize expenditures
○ Drive initiatives to improve footfalls and new customer acquisition (Lead
2. Customer experience:
○ Drive on-time performance across centers and deliver on key business metrics
○ Work with stakeholders to manage supply and demand across centers
○ Facilitate maintenance and upkeep of centers to ensure that they are ‘Always
○ Manage a high performing and motivated team, mentor Center Managers at
regular intervals to elevate customer interactions and manage escalations
3. Other responsibilities:
○ Reviews with key stakeholders at regular intervals
○ Resourcing/Hiring high quality manpower with cost guardrails
Key metrics the owner is responsible for include:
● At center sales and additional revenue (conversion and lead generation)
● At center costs
● Center standards score (always new, on time, availability)
● Product rating & NPS
Core skills for the role include:
● Data backed decision making
● Quality operations execution experiences
● People management
● Bias for action, hands on, hungry
● Attention to detail
● Ability to prioritize tasks
Job Description: SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED
• Execute localization projects of all sizes with due diligence, scope accuracy and adherence to quality and time deadlines.
• Ability to make the right trade offs to ensure timely delivery of urgent projects
• Able to effectively scope individual projects, communicate timelines and our processes to stakeholders through cross-team collaboration.
• Attention to detail and smart tracking of projects.
• Ensuring all JIRA requests are updated with status on vendor hand-off/hand-back dates.
• Communicate with translation vendors to ensure priorities are set for projects submitted.
• Contribute to country/language layer launches, as and when an opportunity is available.
• Ability to prioritize and focus on projects which need faster turnaround in a fast paced work environment.
• Adherence to set process and adapt to changes.
• Support other team members, multitask as needed.
• Demonstrate Excel skills to be able to pivot data, analyze and provide reports
• Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrate the ability to multi task.
• Exposure to translation and localization processes and procedures
• Vendor management
• Familiarity with Jira or any program management, request processing tool
Project Delivery, Project Management, Resource allocation, Project Planning, Project Mentioning, Team Management, Vendor Management, Risk Management, Project oversight / coordination / management
- Contributing to design and planning of Physical infrastructure
- Performing installation of applications.
- Providing Application Operations
- Performing day-to-day Application administrations tasks
- Providing support for the transition of applications in operations
- Performing monitoring of the IT infrastructure services /application
- Contributing to onboarding of Supported Applications onto Monitoring Platform · Performing batch management & scheduling
- Operations of Application Platforms and applications
- Provision of a Provider System Responsible as a Point of contact for the Application Owner for all Operational topics.
- Operations Management
- Continuity Critical Applications across Production Lines
- Detailed project planning by participating in System Design of Applications
- Consulting for Technical Architecture on application design for the operating environment and plant ecosystem
- Design security concepts, monitoring checks, interfacing requirements, etc.
- Proposals in Definition & Provision of Tools, Performance Management, Application Robustness, Alerting, and Configuration · Perform application tests with business partners or application owners
- Providing Application Operations, Change Management, Problem Management
- Providing support for the transition of applications in operations
and enables Apps to work even in places with bad or no internet / network coverage.
We are working on making internet services more available, reliable, affordable, and contextual for everyone. Over the
next 2 years, our goal is to transform the travel experience for 300 mn commuters monthly, unlocking over 2.5 billion
hrs of digital consumption, where otherwise Apps don’t work reliably, due to unstable or inexistent cellular
Responsible for managing the resources and project deliverables to ensure turn-key projects, in field involving
multiple vendors solution are commissioned on time.
Coordinate internal resources and third party/ vendors/customers for the successful execution of projects.
Ensure on -time delivery of projects to relevant stakeholders.
Ensure resource availability and allocation.
Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
Manage Vendor relationship