Summary of Role
We are looking for an extremely motivated individual to lead our entire Marketing, someone who can tie-in our Demand Generation, Social & Brand as well as Content play. A candidate who has experience in Performance + Social + Content Marketing would be an ideal leader for us.
• 7+ years of experience in driving Performance + Social + Content Marketing for a B2C startup
• Strong creative & soft skills combined with an affinity for data.
• Proven experience managing customer acquisition efforts in paid
channels with quantifiable results.
• Highly organised and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to
• Ability to make decisions in a changing environment, anticipate future needs and drive results.
• High competency with FB/ Google Ads/Instagram/Affiliate Marketing. Responsibilities:
• Build KPI for weekly reporting to show impacts from the marketing department
• Oversee social media, content & performance marketing as an entirety
• Build marketing plans and budgets for the smooth operation of
• Prepare social media marketing campaigns and strategize them such
that they align with the business objectives.
• Create and monitor an advertisement on various platform keeping the
business vision aligned.
• Monitor the team goals and their execution keenly.
• Ensure that the website, promotional material, marketing campaign
strategy are updated on a regular basis.
• Prepare monthly marketing budget.
• Create monthly reports for the marketing department.
• Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand
Also Nice to Have Skills and Background:
• Diploma/Degree in Marketing background.
At Carorbis, we believe there is a better way to buy parts for your vehicle. It’s one of the least understood and least transparent industries.
Our goal is to simplify buying auto parts for everyone through our business, education and community. We are obsessively passionate about it.
We are looking for an experienced content writer to join our dynamic content team and enrich our website/social media with new blog posts, guides, marketing, and ad copy.
As a content writer, you’ll be working with teams across the company to create valuable content to educate our customers.
Content writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles.
If you’re familiar with producing online content for the Indian automotive industry and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you.
Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for the website content, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral,
ad copies, videos, and blogs
Research industry-related topics
Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
Write appealing ad copy to promote our brand and our services
Build and manage an editorial calender; coordinate with teammates to ensure standards
Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
Conduct simple keyword research and use best SEO practices to write SEO friendly content
Promote content on social media
Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content
Proven work experience as a content writer, content marketer, copywriter or similar role
Experience creating strong, engaging content
Portfolio of published articles
Highly proficient at research through authoritative and up-to-date sources
Able to think critically about writing ‘Voice’ to relate to a target audience
Motivated and deadline driven
Responsive to management through email, text and phone, in regard to project assignment and deadlines
An understanding of best SEO exercises
Excellent writing and editing skills in english
Ability to meet deadlines
A bachelors degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
SEO Analyst JD
About the Role:
Bikayi is looking for an SEO Analyst for its Growth team. The expected outcome would be to make our website pages rank and help in regular content management.
What makes the job role interesting is that - we would prefer someone from an eCommerce background though we always welcome SEO geeks who are crazy about traffic
- Well versed with SEO practices and how SEO content is written and formatted;
- Excellent at keyword research and analysis with prior experience of understanding tools like SEMRush, Google Analytics, Webmasters;
- Content editing and formatting;
- Excellent in written English, brownie points if you are a storyteller;
- Taking full ownership of the SEO related organic activities of the company;
- Topic distribution and allocation.
- Influence and inform overall search strategy for the organization based on the current technological architecture and business needs. Prepare a strategic roadmap for search mechanisms covering all technical systems
- Build knowledge on the current SharePoint search engine, taxonomy tuning, search integration across varied platforms, search analysis and be well-versed with ranking models.
- Monitor latest SharePoint search and taxonomy trends, best practices, and techniques to ensure that our Enterprise knowledge systems are best in the industry
- Recommend bots/tools/plug-ins/modules to enhance the overall end-user experience
- Measure and optimize our platforms to improve ease of use (usability), and create the best user experience by exploring different approaches to solve end-users' problems
- Have excellent knowledge of search technologies in general and search integration in the context of an enterprise
- Be familiar with intelligent search and AI-based search
- Have working experience of how platforms use ranking model and calculate relevance rank; ability to influence the order of search results by using query rules, search schemas and ranking models
- Analyze and identify content gaps by performing continuous keyword research – including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities (meta tags, search-friendly Titles / URLs, synonyms, canonical), optimizing content (documents, experts, videos, etc.) for improved search results
- Create innovative user experiences that would attract and delight target audiences. This would include coming up with mobile-first ideas
- Identify and implement standard processes and automation to bring repeatability, efficiency, and scale for the search optimization and execution
- Create and maintain insightful automated dashboards & data visualization to track core search metrics and extract useful business insights from the same
- Effectively communicate complex search analytics and recommend actions
- Work closely with cross-functional teams - Product team, Tech team, Design team etc., - to achieve the overall search and content KPIs
- Focus on effective stakeholder management and build rapport with several internal partners and customers
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Exposure to search technologies and search integration in an enterprise with myriad platforms
- Exposure to user psychology and search patterns including design thinking for better user interfaces and user experience
- Experience with data visualization (e.g., Google Analytics,GSC etc.)
- Preferred - Experience designing UX solutions for complex user problem
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Publishing Executive you’ll help others to achieve their goals by using your familiarity with the mobile games industry. You'll be reviewing the games submissions for the Publishing department and communicate with the external developers to give them feedback about their application.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m like a coach, I find the most talented developers and help them to fulfil their dream of having a hit game on the market.”
What you will really be doing
- Finding high quality mobile game developers/studios
- Establishing and maintaining an excellent and trusting relationship with the external teams
- Analysing the games submitted with our experienced team and giving feedback to the developers to improve them and make them more successful.
- Coach the developers on all aspects of the game, latest trends, etc.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- At least 6 months of experience within a relevant area for the role (external relations, sales, analysis, game design, game development, etc.).
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, presentation and negotiation skills
- Passion for games and knowledge of the mobile games industry
- Ideally you should have game design/development knowledge so you can suggest improvements to the developers who submit their games
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- Running Social Media Campaigns across all platforms (Google, FB,Insta etc).
- Managing and taking responsibility of the Store KPI’s
- Reaching out to as many consumers as possible by building scalable multi-touch programs and campaigns that span not only online but also offline channels
- Sourcing customers through social media campaigns, strategic partnerships, and Google Adwords campaigns of potential buyers in the TG.
- Being responsible for online ads such as Adwords, SEO, radio, email marketing, and content syndication.
- Playing a key role in the planning and management of SEM, Email Marketing, and so forth.
- Being responsible for Lead Management and nurturing through various interventions and Channels.
- Conducting research and analyses to deliver reports to the senior management on the performance of marketing campaigns and programs.
- Conducting forecasting and estimations on the profitability of the campaigns.
- Optimizing targeting and segmentation, as well as the allocation of budgets across multiple paid social channels inclusive of YouTube and Facebook to generate cost effective user actions.
- Passing the lead from the channel to the website.
- Ensuring that appropriate measures are in place for the purpose of assessing consumer satisfaction by liaising with the Customer Experience Management team.
- Collaborating with the engineering, IT, search marketing, and operations departments to optimize programs, campaigns, and landing pages, based on the real-time performance and the ROI.
- Building / Integrating various marketing automation tools for the purpose of enhancing the digital marketing efforts.
- Ensuring that leads are converted into consumers through well-crafted campaigns and close partnership with the sales department.
- Partnering up with senior performance management and key stakeholders in reporting back on the effectiveness of programs and campaigns, conversion rates, and online sales.
- Actively participating in the support and development of new ideas by key marketing department personnel, for example, SEO, SEM, and CRM managers
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, or any other related field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable.
- 3+ years working experience in online acquisition marketing position. Working experience in a key marketing position, preferably as a SEO/SEM Manager Is a plus.
- Experience in building and scaling acquisition programs that target consumers as well as experience in media planning across a broad online media mix.
- Should portray a passion and exceptional analytical skills and demonstrate a fluency in acquisition of metrics, being able to evaluate and orchestrate large campaigns spanning numerous marketing channels.
- demonstrate proficiency in optimizing and executing SEM, PPC as well as Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, and Display Advertising.
- Should be capable of determining key metrics, constantly reduce operational costs, and measure the success of performance strategies.
- Use consumer insights to come up with and develop creative marketing acquisition tactics that can be applied throughout the department.
- Must also be a strong communicator both in verbal and written form.
- Should be capable of translating complex information and data into clear and easily understandable reports.
- Proficient in Ms Word, PowerPoint, and Ms Excel for the purpose of creating both visually and verbally engaging reports.
- Highly adaptable and quick learner. Come up with prompt solutions for marketing campaigns and programs.
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills that will aid in the execution of duties.
- Should have an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines when working on multiple projects with tight deadlines, be decisive, have a positive can-do attitude.
- Have a keen eye for detail, have initiative and be proactive going beyond the call of duty, have an ability to form logical cases that persuade consumers, have an ability to present recommendations and results to senior management with confidence, be consumer-oriented ensuring consumer expectations are always met.
- Should possess the ability to form meaningful relationships with colleagues, collaborating personnel, senior performance management, and even consumers.
Instadukan is searching for a Social Media and Community Manager to own and develop our online media presence and construct niche communities.
Key Responsibilities :
- Own brands online media channels.
- Develop online media procedures, guide and plans in a joint effort with cross-team efforts.
- Oversee the creation and conveyance of all resources for social
- Drive visibility, engagement, reach and development of all brand online media stages
- Manage paid ads and promoting efforts to drive awareness and engagement
- Develop connections and work together with influencers and content creators
- Monitor everyday online media comments and opinions
- Ensure speedy and successful resolution to negative discussions on online media channels
1. Demonstrated work insight in social media marketing with real results via reach, engagement
2. Deep understtanding of social media platforms
3. The eagerness to work and convey results at a executional level
4. Four year college education in news-casting, correspondences, showcasing or a connected field
5. Superb written and verbal communication skills.
Content writers must know how to use a variety of writing and publishing programs, such as Microsoft Office, G Suite, and WordPress. Strong attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure are essential.
The selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on content writing for social media post
2. Creating content for the website
3. Implementing copywriting techniques to make the content more engaging
4. Doing on-page SEO to make the content google friendly
5. Create content that enlightens, informs, sells, and simply informs
6. Ideate & strategize the content plan
7. Must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Identify the target audience and grow our email list.
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling. Passion for Writing is an added skill.
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates.
- Create email databases for lead generation and make sure that those are maintained bounce free.
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements.
- Ensure emails follow industry policies.
- Should have a good handle on the Excel sheet and creating macros in it.
- Wanting to understand the tech space of how Email servers operate and SMTP servers.
- Wanting to do POCs on a plethora of tools to be able to hunt for a faster and better email marketing strategy, basically a solid tech mindset.
- Ability to use AWS machines.
- Ability to cold call people in different regions like India, the US, Singapore, and Dubai.
- One should be able to convince an existing client or prospect for a certain product or service.
- Fix an appointment for a sales meeting over a phone call.
- Keeping track of customers that have been contacted and those who do not want to be contacted in the future.
- Following up on previous customers for potential sales.
- Maintaining records of customer contacts.
Requirements: Prior experience in the following things is MUST:
- Fluent in speaking English and Hindi both.
- Good Communication Skills: Both verbal and written.
- 2-4 years’ experience in Technology and Marketing.
- Willingness to work in different Time Zones.
- Multi-Tasker and a quick learner and implementer.
- On-the feet thinking and not just robotic process implementer.
- Recording clients feedbacks market information (If any).
- Maintaining periodic status reports, activity reports, and calls/ follow-ups reports.
- Previous client servicing experience in the IT/Marketing industry
- Have sold any product/service in the past.
- Understands the B2B marketing and sales process
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for writing and an innovative ability to create successful marketing campaigns and aid in creating company growth. You will be responsible for generating exciting and compelling stories on both digital and print sources of media.
• Handle social media under social media manager's supervision.
• Work on Digital marketing strategy planning.
• Writing blogs, articles and plagiarism free content.
• Competitor analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant work experience
- Proficiency in major digital and print platforms
PAVONIAN SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED is looking for an experienced, versatile, multi-faceted UX Writer to perform copywriting magic on our BRAND. This is a remote full time role.
Improve our users' experiences through copy: Creating original concepts and following through with clear, detailed and clear copy that is interesting, on brand, and focused on performance marketing. Writing in range of styles as appropriate for different clients
- Following best practices for quality user experiences from ideation user flow and wireframes to final content and implementation.
- Shape our product tone of voice guidelines:Help raise the bar for all brand communication, driving consistency and further developing our voice and tone guidelines as part of our wider foundational design system.
- Strengthen our brand:Working closely with our marketing copywriting team to make sure the copy you write to help people use our services is also consistent with our brand tone of voice and guidelines. Together you'll make sure that the brand is represented from marketing material through on boarding into using the product regularly, balancing that tone of voice with the context of the copy.
- Communication:You'll frame your decisions with strong rationales. Be able to tell a story, articulate the insights from market and UX research, and support decisions firmly and reasonably. Building brand awareness and increasing brand value and profitability
- Execution:Make sure marketing initiatives resonate with the target market
- Market research:You will research on services and data to determine the performance of the original solutions. This will allow you to iterate on your concepts and improve them over time.
You'll also be an integral part of the UX & Design team
- Collaboration: We believe that working with other disciplines makes for better solutions. Feedback is an important part of our personal and team development and we encourage one another to engage in regular, open conversation within cross-functional teams to build trust and respect about our work.
- Contribute to our design system: Helping take our mature design system, maintained by the whole team, to the next evolution.
- Grow the community: Coaching your colleagues in the team. Evolving our design processes, leading by example. Working on initiatives to expand the reach of UX and Design in the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You have a demonstrated track record of content and linguistic background, ideally in digital products. Maybe you've been called a copywriter, or a content designer, brand manager or a content strategist in a previous role. Maybe you're a UX research or a designer who has become more focussed on language. You're someone who can communicate and present the decisions and constraints within a project.
You've worked on complex projects before. You have a strong opinion on how copy and communication can be applied to product development. You are a fast, iterative thinker who can partner with any relevant department.
What to include in your application
A portfolio is a must. A portfolio with case studies is better. Tell us about the work as well as showing it.