The responsibilities would include, but not be limited to, the following:
Financial Reporting: You will be providing timely and accurate financial reporting to management together with strategic insights on the company s financial position.
Accounting Systems and Processes - Understanding requirements, identifying, evaluating and implementing the most suitable accounting system/ tools needed to support the accounting needs of the organization
Implementing best in class accounting practices and Internal Control procedures considering:
- Accounts Payables - Purchase to Procurement Cycle & Policies, SOPs and SLAs
- Accounts Receivables - Billing Processes and Systems to raise timely invoices and perform ageing analysis
- Revenue and Cash Reconciliations and suggesting and implementing SOPs and SLAs
Financial Closure - Ensure timely and accurate monthly closures. Consistent analyzing of financial data and presenting financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements; monitor progress, changes and keep senior leadership abreast of the financial status;
Audit - Ensure timely year end financial closures – Statutory, Tax and IFC. Handle end to end audit process and ensure timely completion of audits
Compliances and knowledge - Understand the applicability and ensure compliance with all the relevant statutes impacting the company. Keep abreast with all regulations impacting the companies accounting, compliance and reporting requirements as well as those impacting the company’s operations. Understanding of Income Tax, GST, imports and exports, FDI Regulation, Companies Act, and other tax regulations
Automation - Identify and implement processes to automate all routine repetitive tasks.
Assisting leadership in the annual budgeting and planning process; administering and reviewing all financial plans and comparing to actual results with a view to identifying, explaining and correcting variances as appropriate;
Leveraging strengths of the finance team members; providing clarity on the roles and responsibilities; developing and implementing training programmes to maximize and help them reach optimal individual and organizational goals;
- Payments: Monitoring processing of payments in a timely
manner by the Accounts Executive that you will be supervising
- Receivables: Monitoring collection of receivables in time. In
addition, oversee that pro-forma and tax invoices are raised
- Recording: Overseeing the accounting function in ensuring
that the P&L and Balance Sheet presents an accurate picture
of our accounts.
- Costing: Playing a crucial role in deriving the unit economics
for our range of products.
- Reporting: You will play a critical role in preparing monthly
management reports on metrics / sales /budgeting to various
process owners to enhance their decision making.
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs): You (along with the
CFO) will play a pivotal role in devising the processes by which
the Finance and Accounts function and the
functions/businesses it interacts with, will adhere. This
includes shifting towards more technology-driven processes in
order to streamline Finance and Accounting operations.
- Banking and Third-party Partners: Liaising and coordinating
with our banking partners and other third-party partners
related to Finance and Compliance work.
What we are looking for
- 1-3 years of experience working in a Finance/Accounting
department of a company or for a Finance/Accounting
- Master’s degree relevant to Finance/Accounting
- Excellent knowledge of financial statements and its
- A Team Player with a pro-active and a “go-getter” attitude.
- Critical thinker who comes up with pragmatic solutions with
respect to the task at hand.
- Demonstrable leadership skills in a professional environment.
- Command over MS Office applications (such as Excel, Word,
and Powerpoint) and excellent working knowledge of
accounting software (e.g. Tally).
- Excellent Verbal and Written English communication skills.
- An eye for detail
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
We have a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth!
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Junior Finance Executive you will be a vital member of the finance team and help to make important financial decisions to ensure the company can grow rapidly.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m the finance wizard that has a high attention to detail and supports the business in many ways”
What you will really be doing
Performing daily and monthly bank reconciliations
Processing sales and purchase invoice entries
Tax relief claims e.g Video Games Tax Relief (VGTR)
Assisting with the preparation of payroll, pension, VAT returns
Assisting with month end tasks and producing accurate and timely financial statements
Negotiating the best commercial terms for the company
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirement
At least 1 year of experience in a similar role
High attention to detail
Strong spreadsheet skills
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Dynamic and highly organised
Part qualified or equivalent (accountancy or finance qualification)
Ideally passion for games
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Job is based out of Gorakhpur
Requirements and Responsibilities -
1. General Accounting and Book keeping
2. GST Accounting and Returns
3. Bills and Purchases
4. Ledgers and Reconciliation
5. Accounts Payable and Receivable
6. Tax Preparation and Payroll Management
They are currently providing 800 beds in 13 locations, and plan to add another 1600 in the next few months, with the aim to add at least a lac bed in the near future. The spaces offered by them are highly rated by their customers and are preferred over other competitors for the location and services offered within a decent budget. Invested by some very well known names across Asia, it provides their team with a work culture that thrives on modern yet social and explorative values.
What you will do:
- Leading in finance initiatives like ERP transition
- Leading financial close review with controllership team including month-end close call, finalization of P&L accounts, balance sheet and trial balance
- Responsible for reviewing the balance sheet and P&L schedules for the controllership review
- Highlighting and driving the necessary action points
- Leading the team to prepare and understand the month end flux analysis for all P&L and balance sheet accounts with the in depth analysis
- Understanding and influencing the design of financial systems
- Ensuring appropriate financial policies, procedures and internal controls are in place, documented and driving process improvements
- Interacting and working closely with the internal and external auditors on audit related queries and ensuring timely completion of the audits
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- CA with more than 8 years of experience in Finance, Accounts, Tax, Budgeting, Liaising, Purchase, Data Analysis and Fund Management
- Demonstrative excellence in conceptualizing and implementing effective management systems to improve financial controls and financial discipline in the organisation
- Expert in analyzing existing systems and procedures, designing internal control systems, facilitating and influencing effective decision-making based on intensive financial analysis of facts and figures
- Excellent in managing the business continuity and disaster recovery plans
- Track record in managing the equity transactions, guiding and advising management on operations, business structuring, financial planning, etc
- Expertise at streamlining processes, identifying unprofitable functions, evaluating control procedures thereby facilitating effective and disciplined performance
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to connect, inspire, influence, confront and challenge people in order to improve process, systems and eventually achieve operational efficiency
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and analytical bent of mind thus being able to comprehend and explain complex financial data easily with a track record of high achievement
|GeoSpoc is looking for senior accountant who has accountant experience of 4-6 years in the Corporate environment. Should be a B.Com graduate along with Finance certifications|
|GST returns - GST1/2A/32B etc|
|Monthly financial statements / MIS|
|Cash Flow & projections|
|Costing & Tagging|
|Statutory reports & Compliance|
|STPI reporting & Softex Compliance|
|Transfer pricing filing/compliance|
|Filing of TDS Return (Monthly/Quarterly/Annually)|
|Preperation of Annual Accounts & statutory Audit|
|Tax Audit & Income Tax Return Filing|
|Advance Tax Working|
|Preparation for Income Tax Assessement|
|Preparation for GST Assessement|
|Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English|
|A good understanding of how Zoho works|
|A good understanding of using Tally|
|Self-motivation and an eagerness to learn, with excellent attention to detail|
|Basic knowledge of MS Word and Excel|
|Good people skills|
|Expert in Zoho|
|Done migration to Zoho from other systems|
|Good with Financial compliance with regard to Govt regularity|
|Certifications related with Finance|
- Preparing financial statements like Trial Balance, Profit and Loss account and Balance sheet for all the clients in Tally and Excel.
- Preparing accounting filings and qualification documents for licenses and compliances.
- Computating and payment/ filing of returns for Advance Tax, TDS, Professional Tax and GST
- Maintaining accounting ledgers and bank account reconciliations in Tally.
- Preparing cash flow / customised MIS for clients
- Handling cash-related transactions and structuring of transactions.
- Preparing reports & statements, providing necessary documents while Scrutiny / Assessment of Income Tax, Sales Tax, Service Tax etc.
- Finalizing of accounts and making necessary payments for statutory and applicable taxes.
- Preparing provisional balance sheet & P&L a/c for a period of three / five years to generate the estimated/ expected revenue earning or the financial position ahead for companies applying for Project finance and startup investments also
- Ensuring that all the client data is updated on timely basis
- Coordinating with clients and solving their queries
- Tracking client deadlines and making sure that they are always met
- Supervising junior staff and colleagues to ensure deadlines are always met Researching answers to questions when you are not clear about the correct answer and drafting responses
- Giving proper updates to clients and following up with them
- Filing for incorporation of new business structures like private limited company, OPC, LLP, partnership firm, etc.
- Preparing agreements and documents related to the company formation or amendment in company details.
- Passing of Board Resolutions for any changes in the company directors/ Shareholders Carrying out the procedure of share transfer / issue of shares etc
- Preparing TDS working sheet as per TDS chart rates
- Making online payment through internet banking Filing TDS returns including reconciliation via TRACES, issuing certificates and coordinating the same with other companies and individuals.
- Preparing GST working on monthly basis after calculation for GST receivable and payable from different type of customers / Vendors thoroughly and filing of returns through portal on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Calculating monthly Professional Tax as per eligibility. Checking and verifying all vouchers of purchase, sales, receipts, payment and Journal entries for Internal audit till finalization and submission of relevant taxes.
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Proven work experience of at least 5 years as a Senior Accountant
- Minimum Post Graduation in Commerce Field; additional certification in Finance field / Taxation field will be a plus.
- In-depth Knowledge of Finance & Taxation.
- Knowledge of labour laws and any other legal laws will be a plus
- Working of TDS on salary of employees
- E-payment of PTRC & PTEC & PTRC yearly professional tax returns with sales tax site (Form IIIB).
- Knowledge of all GST rates applicable for all types of services and products.
- Technical support and sales of our software products.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Qualification - B.Com (commerce graduate) with basic computer knowledge. All our product are taxation related, so, commerce background is must and its software product, so basic of computer and basic working with internet is required.
Experience - Fresher - 1year
Location-Guwahati preferably but for experienced candidate work from home can be considered(Can be relocate in PAN India)
Mode of Interview-Telephonic and Webinar
Accounts Executive- German
Are you looking to work at a fast-growing company? Willing to roll up your sleeves, jump in, and create results working alongside a seasoned, dedicated group of entrepreneurs?
Roambee Corporation (www.Roambee.com) is a Santa Clara based IoT tech startup revolutionizing the way goods, shipments, and assets get monitored in real-time around the world. With 200+ customers in over 15 countries, and offices in USA, India, Germany, Mexico, Brazil, South Africa, and the UAE, we work with our customers to ensure they have a new degree of control of their supply chain and assets than ever thought possible.
Roambee has entered into a strategic partnership with Deutsche Telekom. Roambee has the heart, soul, and work-ethic of a start-up, along with significant business momentum and measurable success. You will get the opportunity to work side-by-side as well as virtually, with talented, smart people around the world who have already cut their chops at the big companies and other successful start-ups. Now, we've chosen to take the professional risks – and earn the rewards – that comes with building a global business from the ground up.
Your Area of Responsibility:
- Support regarding the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements according to German GAAP and IFRS.
- Posting of business transactions in the general ledger and sub ledger (debtors; creditors; property, plant and equipment).
- Preparation of VAT returns, tax balance sheets.
- Preparation of financial reports for internal and external stakeholders.
What We’re Looking For:
- You have Expert Knowledge of German GAAP (HGB) and German Tax Law.
- You are very proficient in MS Office and have experience with SAP.
- You have 2-3 years of work experience as an accountant in preparing of financial statements according to German GAAP and IFRS.
- Ideally, you have successfully completed business-related studies with a specialization in financial accounting, tax, controlling or something similar.
- You have an outstanding ability to convert theoretical knowledge into practical skills and reasoning.
- You are outcome-orientated and you show initiative and responsibility.
- You are good at structuring, prioritizing your work and you show responsibility towards your tasks.
- Team work, analytical thinking and excellent communication skills should all be among your strengths as well as intercultural competency and a high work-load tolerance.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic start-up environment.
- You have a good understanding and knowledge of English.
The position begins as soon as we find the right candidate. Compensation is negotiable and depends on experience and skill level. Our compensation consists of salary, performance bonus, and stock options.
- This job is located in Mumbai, India. Candidate must be authorized to legally work in the
- Recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to this email, our company website email, or any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resume
3.Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
Required Candidate profile1. Qualified CA with 4 to 5 years of experience with atleast 2-3 yrs of working experience in Real Estate sector
2. Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
4..Having solution-oriented attitude
5.Organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines
6.Team working ability
7.Sharp business acumen and interest
9.A methodical approach and problem-solving skills
10 Highly skilled in implementations of ERP/ Finance software