● Understand as a social product right from our top of the funnel, the free and the pro features for Teenagers
● Understand the target User personal
● Ideating on new program pathways and working with subject matter experts on building an active, project based learning curriculum
● Responsible for the management and organisation of all programs, across the free and paid offering
● Building data driven structures to understand the effectiveness of learning and engagement initiatives
● Coordinating with the Business, Marketing, Product and Operations teams to drive learning and engagement objectives
● Build a culture of continuous learning and constructive feedback within the team geared toward futuristic learning vision
Expectations and Skills
● Bring founder’s mindset to work everyday, high ownership and drive to make a dent, high ambition
● Super high creativity and innovation driven approach to learning
● Proven Expertise in setting up and scaling Masterclasses (Cohort based live courses) and/or Project based learning pedagogy
● Proven Experience (5+ years) in managing large specialized teams
● Understanding of a social product and the category is building and complete alignment with the mission
● Hands on leadership, we don’t want managers but amazing leaders who can drive a sports team like culture by being the Captain rather than the Coach
● Fast iterations and super fast learning temperament as a leader
● Ability to handle multiple tasks, channels, diverse global team members
● Very strong in setting processes, dashboards, workflows, tracers, project management tools to keep everyone sane as we scale!
● Deep user understanding and user driven approach rather than business focused only
- Perform extensive market research and collect data across different data points
- Evaluate and analyze the performance of the product across parameters
- Generate reports, create dashboards, and conduct presentation with stakeholders on the result findings
- Provide recommendations on product launch and enhancement strategies
- Continuously monitor and report product performance to stakeholders
Product Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, mathematics or any related field.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint) is preferred.
- Proficient in database software like MySQL
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and adapt to change in a fast paced start-up environment
- Excellent time management skills.
- Understand business model and create project roadmap. Break down the big requirements into smaller chunks and prioritize as per the business outcome
- Actively work with product and technology team in a seamless manner
- Coordinate with the User Experience team to design the final intuitive UI and define the overall tech solution along with the IT team
- Leading project planning sessions
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff
- Optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Create User Journey as per Business expectations along with well-defined user cases, wire frames and workflow diagram
- Own the overall product and feature development projects
- Analyse user data & develop innovative growth hacks to drive user growth and engagement via all channels
Requirement / Desired Skills:
- Proven ability to lead, collaborate with cross-functional teams and manage interactions across Project life Cycle
- Hands on experience in creating user stories, user journey wire frames and workflow and defining acceptance criteria and success matrix
- Strong product design skills from both a technical API integration and user interface design perspective
- Excellent Project Management skills and experience working in Agile fashion
- Excellent communication skills to handle both executive-level discussions as well as functional/technical deep dives
- Demonstrate analytical and quantitative skills over performance matrices such as engagement, retention, conversion funnel, etc.
- Experience in a fin-tech domain is a plus.
- Maintain, drive, monitor, and put in place dependable technological standards, systems, and procedures.
- With a high degree of skill and understanding, influence technology plans and choices.
- Provide guidance and help to ensure that necessary legislation specifications and standards are followed.
- Lead a team of product developers and handle training requirements as needed.
- Coordinate product testing on a regular basis to identify flaws and offer feedback in order to improve them.
- Assist clients with technical concerns as a key contact.
- Ascertain if the firm has adequate resources, including staff, materials, and equipment.
- Development, execution, and progress are all reported to management.
- Working with development teams and departments, as well as taking user feedback into account.
- Managing support teams and monitoring performance indicators are two of my responsibilities.
- Assuring timely and cost-effective delivery of products and services.
- Managing software and hardware updates and installs.
- Keeping the computer network infrastructure up to date and secure.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for our mobile hits. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console department of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe. This role would be in our PC and Console department (PCC) with responsibility for global activity.
We have a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we've recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has recently been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association).
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of the Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
Our ideal Product Manager will have plenty of experience in product/brand management for PC and console games in a full time role in an established videogames company, be an expert in video games marketing, play well with others and can think outside the box.
What you tell your friends you do
“I do marketing for indie games - turning unknown titles into the next indie smash hit!.”
What you will really be doing
- Create and execute product marketing plans (PMP) that deliver against revenue expectations, from initial signing, through retail launch and post launch.
- Prepare games for successful commercial launch, working with all internal PC & Console teams and external developers, partners and other stakeholders.
- Work with internal and external creative service teams to create best-in-class marketing assets to budget
- Write exemplary digital store copy and product blogs as required
- Manage assigned product budget efficiently, maximising product awareness
- Establish, build and maintain positive, productive working relationships with all internal PC & Console teams, Kwalee marketing dept and external developers, partners and other stakeholders.
- Determine KPIs for the PMP and meaningful metrics that allow accurate analysis of the status of each campaign and product’s commercial performance to permit alteration of strategy and tactics if required.
- Work with First Party Platform Publishers, Developers, Production and Release management to ensure optimum launch of every game.
- Play our games and research competitor products to understand how other successful PC & Console games work and what makes them successful.
- Present important marketing research and findings to management and other team members as necessary.
- Ad-hoc other tasks which may arise from time to time and be assigned to you by the Product Marketing Team Manager.
- International travel as required
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to coordinate efforts and get the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it
Our talented teams are our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse company, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- Passion for games and knowledge of industry trends and key players
- Previous experience on PC & Console games including three years in a product/brand management role for an established video games company
- Strong creative writing skills with an understanding of Office 365 and Google Docs
- A creative flair with an eye for detail when briefing and feeding back on marketing artwork, assets and trailers. A knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premier, Illustrator) is welcome.
- Excellent time management skills and understand the importance of deadlines
- Ability to work with other functional teams in the PC and Console Department, as well as with other teams within and outside of Kwalee.
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- Assist the leadership in leading expansion plans for the market and shape the plan for launching new services while ensuring strong coordination with Marketing and Tech teams along the way
- Work with relevant business owners and country managers to help them develop new strategies to relentlessly push operational standards to the next level, shape the business model, and execute accordingly
- Work extensively with Data Dashboards to refine User Experience and inform management strategy decisions
- Be the key owners for project management in potential special projects
- A minimum of 3-5 years of proven success in a similar role
- Experiences in leading operations/marketing/project management, strong understanding of growth tactics, and a proven track record of working with high-performing teams
- Data-focused. Ability to roll up your sleeves to pull and analyze the data. You will push the company to be more data-driven in its approach to excellence
- Highly hands-on. It is imperative
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to build and manage strong relationships with the team, cross-functional colleagues, and external partners
- Entrepreneurship mentality. Must be a self-starter and leader who evaluates the risks and rewards of running an innovative sustainable operation
- A passion for crypto and digital assets. We are trying to change an entire industry and it will take time. Passion is what gets you excited to come to work every morning
at Esteemed Client of Sapwood
Education : MBA + B Tech Agri / Mechanical
Role requirements :
Candidate will have to Coordinate with functional heads and manage :
- Manufacturing operations and SCM (including imports), knowledge of
lean manufacturing principles is must.
- Product sales (channel management, institutional sales, subsidy sales and
- After sales service (ensuring last mile availability of trained manpower
- Physical and digital marketing, have to drive marketing while keeping
ROI in mind.
- Understand financial statements to evaluate business performance and
identify scope of improvements.
- Manage MIS of different departments and do analysis to identify
- Identify growth opportunities in form of new products , new markets &
Location : Nashik
Note : This role will demand frequent travel on field in 1st year.
Growth Path : If candidate is able to manage end to end business and ensure
growth , he will be considered for COO role within 2 Years.
Preferred candidates :
- Candidates who have gained diverse skill sets in agri product based
industry and have experience in line with role requirements.
- As part of the core leadership team, you will spearhead sales acquisition and operations initiatives for the organization with respect to apartment societies.
- Leading a team in the large sales function of NoBrokerHood by demonstrating leadership skills through building teams, driving key process metrics, creating superlative work culture, bringing strong customer focus and leading the company to exponential growth.
- Manage a team of BD Managers, Operations team and responsible for overall performance of the team and city
- Will be responsible for strategic partnerships with Builders, Facility Management Companies etc.
- Working cohesively with a team of equally talented and passionate colleagues to develop short and long-term strategies to efficiently grow the business.
- Utilizing high level of work independence and autonomy of decisions to enable team for 100X growth
- Identifying, experimenting and executing innovative ideas for expansion
- Proven field sales experience (B2B or B2C)
- Team management skills to manage a field sales team
- Total Experience of 3 to 5 years with team management experience of minimum 1 year
What we have to offer-
- Working directly with leadership team; having high level of work independence, autonomy and empowerment to lead company-wide changes
- Being part of a start-up from an early stage, lead your area of expertise and be a part of this exciting growth journey of changing the real estate world
- Excellent platform for learning how to build teams, achieve goals and handle high growth situations. Ideal for people with entrepreneurial ambitions.
Roles and Responsibility
1. Looking after entire field operations
2. Coordinate with the sales and technical team to resolve the issues.
3. Take full ownership of keeping the designated clients to keep them hooked to the solution provided by the company.
4. Addressing customer inquiries, concerns and suggestions.
5. Detect repetitive issues and finding a relevant solution for that.
6. Work along with the tech team to fine issues w.r.t to the product and make it stable.
7. Analyze and summarise the day’s work and reporting it to the team manager.
8. Manage maintenance of equipment / devices and services.
- MUST OWN TWO-WHEELER WITH DRIVING LICENSE
- CANDIDATE WHO CAN JOIN IMMEDIATELY.
- FIXED TRAVEL REIMBURSEMENT.