Building out and manage a young data science vertical within the organization
Provide technical leadership in the areas of machine learning, analytics, and data sciences
Work with the team and create a roadmap to solve the company’s requirements by solving data-mining, analytics, and ML problems by Identifying business problems that could be solved using Data Science and scoping it out end to end.
Solve business problems by applying advanced Machine Learning algorithms and complex statistical models on large volumes of data.
Develop heuristics, algorithms, and models to deanonymize entities on public blockchains
Data Mining - Extend the organization’s proprietary dataset by introducing new data collection methods and by identifying new data sources.
Keep track of the latest trends in cryptocurrency usage on open-web and dark-web and develop counter-measures to defeat concealment techniques used by criminal actors.
Develop in-house algorithms to generate risk scores for blockchain transactions.
Work with data engineers to implement the results of your work.
Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
Build, scale and deploy holistic data science products after successful prototyping.
Clearly articulate and present recommendations to business partners, and influence future plans based on insights.
>8+ years of relevant experience as a Data Scientist or Analyst. A few years of work experience solving NLP problems or other ML problems is a plus
Must have previously managed a team of at least 5 data scientists or analysts or demonstrate that they have prior experience in scaling a data science function from the ground
Good understanding of python, bash scripting, and basic cloud platform skills (on GCP or AWS)
Excellent communication skills and analytical skills
What you’ll get
Work closely with the Founders in helping grow the organization to the next level alongside some of the best and brightest talents around you
An excellent culture, we encourage collaboration, growth, and learning amongst the team
Competitive salary and equity
An autonomous and flexible role where you will be trusted with key tasks.
An opportunity to have a real impact and be part of a company with purpose.
At-least 1 year of Python, Spark, SQL, data engineering experience
Primary Skillset: PySpark, Scala/Python/Spark, Azure Synapse, S3, RedShift/Snowflake
Relevant Experience: Legacy ETL job Migration to AWS Glue / Python & Spark combination
Reverse engineer the existing/legacy ETL jobs
Create the workflow diagrams and review the logic diagrams with Tech Leads
Write equivalent logic in Python & Spark
Unit test the Glue jobs and certify the data loads before passing to system testing
Follow the best practices, enable appropriate audit & control mechanism
Analytically skillful, identify the root causes quickly and efficiently debug issues
Take ownership of the deliverables and support the deployments
Create data pipelines for data integration into Cloud stacks eg. Azure Synapse
Code data processing jobs in Azure Synapse Analytics, Python, and Spark
Experience in dealing with structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data in batch and real-time environments.
Should be able to process .json, .parquet and .avro files
Tier1/2 candidates from IIT/NIT/IIITs
However, relevant experience, learning attitude takes precedence
- Handling Survey Scripting Process through the use of survey software platform such as Toluna, QuestionPro, Decipher.
- Mining large & complex data sets using SQL, Hadoop, NoSQL or Spark.
- Delivering complex consumer data analysis through the use of software like R, Python, Excel and etc such as
- Working on Basic Statistical Analysis such as:T-Test &Correlation
- Performing more complex data analysis processes through Machine Learning technique such as:
- Neural Networking
- Creating an Interactive Dashboard Creation through the use of software like Tableau or any other software you are able to use.
- Working on Statistical and mathematical modelling, application of ML and AI algorithms
What you need to have:
- Bachelor or Master's degree in highly quantitative field (CS, machine learning, mathematics, statistics, economics) or equivalent experience.
- An opportunity for one, who is eager of proving his or her data analytical skills with one of the Biggest FMCG market player.
- Assist our Growth Strategists in analyzing the results of A/B experiments.
- Analysis on customer engagement rates, customer acquisition projects ( ex. Churn rate prediction, Attribution etc. )
- Analyse marketing channel performance and Deep-dive reports to stakeholders and Management
- Building statistical experimentation templates for faster A/B outputs
- Work on forecasting models and assisting senior Management in creating frameworks on growth models
- Local implementation of marketing analytics projects related to improving marketing channels effectiveness, customer segmentation, campaign optimization, etc
- Monitor campaigns against key performance indicators (KPIs), be fully aware of trends and analytics, success and risks in order to achieve business objectives.
- Communicate complex ideas into understandable reports/documentation and this will include leveraging on leading software tools such as Tableau.
- 3-5 years of experience in strategy / consulting / analytical / project management roles; experience in e-commerce, Start-ups or Unicorns(CARS24,OLA,SWIGGY,FLIPKART,OYO) or entrepreneur experience preferred + At Least 2 years of experience leading a team
- Top-notch academics from a Tier 1 college (IIM / IIT/ NIT)
- Must have SQL/PostgreSQL/Tableau Experience.
- Added advantage: Experience with Google Analytics, CRM (MoEngage, Braze,Leanplum).
- Preferred knowledge of statistical computer languages (Python / R, etc).
- Analytical mindset with ability to present data in a structured and informative way
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment and can align business objectives with product priorities
We have an Excellent job Opportunity for "Applied Machine Learning Engineer" with one of thr Product based organization for Remote Working Mode or for Mumbai Location.
- Apply your knowledge of ML and statistics to conceptualise, experiment, develop & deploy machine learning & deep learning systems.
- Understanding the business objectives & defining the right target metrics to track performance & progress.
- Defining & building datasets with the appropriate representation techniques for learning.
- Training & tuning models. Running evaluation & test experiments on the models.
- Build ML pipelines end to end. (Everything MLOps.)
- Building pipelines for the various stages.
- Deploying models.
- Troubleshooting issues with models in production.
- Reporting results of model performance in production.
- Retraining, performance logging & maintenance.
- Help the business with insights for better decision-making. You will build many predictive models for internal business operations
you will derive insights from the trained models & data to help the product & business teams make better decisions.
- 2+ years of work experience as an ML engineer or Data Scientist with a Bachelors Degree in Computer science or related field
- Theoretical & practical knowledge of Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Statistical methods. (NLP Tasks, Recommender Systems, Predictive Modelling etc)
- Since Pepper is a content company, you will work on many interesting text based problems. Solid understanding of Natural Language Processing techniques with Deep Learning is a must for this role.
- Familiarity with the popular NLP applications and text representation architectures & techniques: text classification, machine translation, named entity recognition, summarisation, question answering, zero-shot learning etc. Bag of Words, TF-IDF, Word2vec, GloVe, BERT, ELMo, GPT etc.
- Experience with ML frameworks (like Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch) & libraries like Sklearn.
- Experience with ML infrastructure & shipping models.
- Excellent programming & algorithmic skills. Good understanding of Data Structures and algorithms (fluent in at least one object oriented programming language). Proficiency in Python is a must.
- Strong understanding of database systems & schema design. Proficient in SQL
Please let us know if you are interested in the above opening and if interested please let us know your
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Relevant experience in Machine Learning :
Relevant experience in Deep Learning:
Relevant experience in NLP Applications:
Senior Product Analyst
Pampers Start Up Team
India / Remote Working
Our internal team focuses on App Development with data a growing area within the structure. We have a clear vision and strategy which is coupled up with App Development, Data, Testing, Solutions and Operations. The data team sits across the UK and India whilst other teams sit across Dubai, Lebanon, Karachi and various cities in India.
In this role you will use a range of tools and technologies to primarily working on providing data design, data governance, reporting and analytics on the Pampers App.
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join a growing business where they will get exposure to a diverse set of assignments, can contribute fully to the growth of the business and where there are no limits to career progression and reward.
● To be the Data Steward and drive governance having full understanding of all the data that flows through the Apps to all systems
● Work with the campaign team to do data fixes when issues with campaigns
● Investigate and troubleshoot issues with product and campaigns giving clear RCA and impact analysis
● Document data, create data dictionaries and be the “go to” person in understanding what data flows
● Build dashboards and reports using Amplitude, Power BI and present to the key stakeholders
● Carry out adhoc data investigations into issues with the app and present findings back querying data in BigQuery/SQL/CosmosDB
● Translate analytics into a clear powerpoint deck with actionable insights
● Write up clear documentation on processes
● Innovate with new processes or ways of providing analytics and reporting
● Help the data lead to find new ways of adding value
● Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 4+ years’ experience in an analytical role preferably working in product analytics with consumer app data
● Strong SQL Server and Power BI required
● You have experience with most or all of these tools – SQL Server, Python, Power BI, BigQuery.
● Understanding of mobile app data (Events, CTAs, Screen Views etc)
● Knowledge of data architecture and ETL
● Experience in analyzing customer behavior and providing insightful recommendations
● Self-starter, with a keen interest in technology and highly motivated towards success
● Must be proactive and be prepared to address meetings
● Must show initiative and desire to learn business subjects
● Able to work independently and provide updates to management
● Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities with meticulous attention to detail
● Excellent problem-solving skills; proven teamwork and communication skills
● Experience working in a fast paced “start-up like” environment
- Knowledge of mobile analytical tools (Segment, Amplitude, Adjust, Braze and Google Analytics)
- Knowledge of loyalty data
Srijan Technologies is hiring for Delivery Manager - Data Science/Data Engineering
with a permanent WFH option.
Notice: Immediate joiners or candidates with 30 days of notice period are preferred.
Required Skills/Experience: • Overall Experience of 10+ years in the Industry • Good experience in Agile methodology • Experience in delivering Data engineering and data integration projects is a must • Experience in delivering Analytical programs is a must • Experience in delivering AI / ML projects will be an added advantage • Analytical skills • Well-developed interpersonal skills • Commercial awareness • Effective Communication • Team working skills • Ability to motivate people • Management and leadership skills
About the role
In this role you will:
- Be working on all aspects of a production machine learning system. You will be acquiring data, training and building models, deploying models, building API services for exposing these models, maintaining them in production, and more.
- Work on performance tuning of models
- From time to time work on support and debugging of these production systems
- Work on researching the latest technology in the areas of our interest and applying it to build newer products and enhancement of the existing platform.
- Building workflows for training and production systems
- Contribute to documentation
- You are a mid-career machine learning engineer (or data scientist). Our ideal candidate is someone with 4-6 years of experience in data science.
- You should be experienced in framing and solving problems with the application of machine learning or deep learning models.
- Knowledge of and experience in computer vision. A large part of our work revolves around computer vision, and you should have worked on this in a production environment.
- You have experienced that and understand that modelling is only a small part of building and delivering AI solutions and know what it takes to keep a high-performance system up and running.
- Our usage of libraries and tooling is oriented around Python, Tensorflow and Pytorch, so we would want you to have a good understanding of and experience in applying these.
- We build our own services, hence we would expect you to have knowledge of writing APIs.
- Enthusiasm and drive to learn and assimilate the state of the art research. A lot of what we are building will require innovative approaches using newly researched models and applications.
Good to Have
- Our stack also includes languages like Ruby, Go and Elixir. We would love it if you know any of these or take interest in functional programming.
- Knowledge of and experience in ML Ops and tooling would be a welcome addition. We use Docker and Kubernetes for deploying our services.
- Experience in using any other platform, frameworks, tools.
IDfy is ranked amongst the World's Top 100 Regulatory Technology companies for the last two years. IDfy's AI-powered technology solutions help identify people accurately, authenticate their credentials, and make sure that no fraud or impersonator enters the system. We create the confidence required for people and businesses to engage with each other in the digital world. If you have used any major payment wallets, or have used a self-drive car, or have played a real-money online game, or hosted people through AirBnB, it's quite likely that your identity has been verified by IDfy at some point.
About the team
- The machine learning team is a self-contained team responsible for building models and services that support key workflows for IDfy.
- Our models are gating criteria for these workflows and as such are expected to perform accurately and quickly. We use a mix of conventional and hand-crafted deep learning models.
- The team comes from diverse backgrounds and experience. We have IIT-ians, ex-bankers and startup founders.
- We work directly with business and product teams to craft solutions for our customers. We know that we are, and function as a platform and not a services company.
In this role you'll get.
- Being part of core team member for data platform, setup platform foundation while adhering all required quality standards and design patterns
- Write efficient and quality code that can scale
- Adopt Bookr quality standards, recommend process standards and best practices
- Research, learn & adapt new technologies to solve problems & improve existing solutions
- Contribute to engineering excellence backlog
- Identify performance issues
- Effective code and design reviews
- Improve reliability of overall production system by proactively identifying patterns of failure
- Leading and mentoring junior engineers by example
- End-to-end ownership of stories (including design, serviceability, performance, failure handling)
- Strive hard to provide the best experience to anyone using our products
- Conceptualise innovative and elegant solutions to solve challenging big data problems
- Engage with Product Management and Business to drive the agenda, set your priorities and deliver awesome products
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
On day one we'll expect you to.
- B. E/B. Tech from a reputed institution
- Minimum 5 years of software development experience and at least a year experience in leading/guiding people
- Expert coding skills in Python/PySpark or Java/Scala
- Deep understanding in Big Data Ecosystem - Hadoop and Spark
- Must have project experience with Spark
- Ability to independently troubleshoot Spark jobs
- Good understanding of distributed systems
- Fast learner and quickly adapt to new technologies
- Prefer individuals with high ownership and commitment
- Expert hands on experience with RDBMS
- Fast learner and quickly adapt to new technologies
- Prefer individuals with high ownership and commitment
- Ability to work independently as well as working collaboratively in a team
Added bonuses you have.
- Hands on experience with EMR/Glue/Data bricks
- Hand on experience with Airflow
- Hands on experience with AWS Big Data ecosystem
We are looking for passionate Engineers who are always hungry for challenging problems. We believe in creating opportunistic, yet balanced, work environment for savvy, entrepreneurial tech individuals. We are thriving on remote work with team working across multiple timezones.
- Flexible hours & Remote work - We are a results focused bunch, so we encourage you to work whenever and wherever you feel most creative and focused.
- Unlimited PTOWe want you to feel free to recharge your batteries when you need it!
- Stock Options - Opportunity to participate in Company stock plan
- Flat hierarchy - Team leaders at your fingertips
- BFC(Stands for bureaucracy-free company). We're action oriented and don't bother with dragged-out meetings or pointless admin exercises - we'd rather get our hands dirty!
- Working along side Leaders - You being part of core team, will give you opportunity to directly work with founding and management team