HR Recruitment internship
5 working days (Saturday, Sunday off)
Stipend- 10,000 K
India's most used learning platform.
Moody’s Global Talent Acquisition department supports over 10,000 colleagues globally. The team is aligned into 3 regions (US/Americas, EMEA, APAC) and focused on attracting, engaging, and acquiring diverse high-quality talent for Moody’s three business entities.
URL - https://www.moodys.comÂ
Skills: IT/Technical hiring, end to end recruitment, good stakeholder management, candidates from Corporate background with IT/Technical hiring experience.
Key Responsibilities –
The Recruiter is responsible for executing recruiting regional strategies that strengthen organizational capabilities to ensure business leaders have the talent to successfully achieve business objectives.
The Recruiter will work with business leaders and hiring managers in their client group and with other recruiting team members to provide full lifecycle best practice recruitment service. They will execute talent acquisition strategies to identify, attract and hire high-quality talent for the business/region, utilizing active and passive sourcing techniques to fill existing and future job openings. The Recruiter will use the information provided that interprets internal employment demands to translate them into timely, results-driven action items
• Execute full life-cycle regional recruiting processes, including the HR-related onboarding of new employees
• Support the client group’s current and future staffing needs within the HR service delivery framework.
• Take part in the execution of outsourcing strategy (if any) appropriate to the regions workforce planning and business needs to source, attract, and hire best talent.
• Utilize various tools and resources to effectively evaluate talent in a variety of methods in order to ensure that the company is selecting highly qualified and engaged professionals to join the organization
• Provide value-add recruiting advice to hiring managers to influence and persuade talent decisions
• Demonstrate understanding of talent needs of hiring managers and job requirements to assess candidate quality, skills and fit to identify the best candidate for a position
• Attract and recruit the highest calibre candidates in a cost effective and time efficient manner
• Manage the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing and administrative components involved in fulllifecycle recruiting
• Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements
• Interview all candidates presented for detailed interviewing by hiring managers and include the use of face-to-face behavioural-based interviewing methodologies
• Advise management on appropriate recruitment methods and salary ranges
• Advise on relevant changes to employment laws that impact recruitment and be aware of confidentiality issues as they arise
• Be knowledgeable about and able to appropriately explain Moody’s benefits and recruitment related policies and programs
• Implement external candidate recruiting programs that attract, select and retain a qualified, diverse workforce and support Moody’s workplace diversity goals.
• Demonstrate labor market expertise for the markets in which you recruit
• Administer sourcing strategies to identify and recruit potential new hires
• Source active candidates from online databases, internal databases, contact lists and employee referrals
• Source passive candidate leads through internet research, networking, cold calling and market presence
• Design, plan and coordinate large scale recruitment events like career days and job fairs, Super Days and Campus hiring
Recruiting Strategy & Marketing
• Communicate recruiting strategies, including sourcing and acquisition strategies; recruiting tools and processes; talent mapping and systems.
• Implement external candidate marketing and proactive recruiting programs and processes that attract, select and retain a qualified, diverse workforce.
• Partner with Diversity and Inclusion to achieve Moody’s aspirational diversity goals including support of campus recruiting and summer internship programs.
• Attend business and / or networking functions to build and maintain a vast network of professional relationships over a long period of time with the goal to ultimately attract them to Moody’s
• Strategically develop and implement localized advertising campaigns (Internet, Intranet, newspapers, etc.). Evaluate campaign’s value based on cost effectiveness and ability to attract top-level candidates
• Establish and maintain contacts with employment sources, such as colleges/universities, employment agencies, search firms, trade associations, etc.
• Create and foster relationships with colleges and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni and diversity candidates (US only
• Implement operational efficiencies and practices that drive strong performance across all recruitment-related metrics including Time to Fill, Quality of Hire, Cost Per Hire and Source effectiveness.
• Maintain accurate and up to date recruiting data. Create and distribute recruiting activity reports and budgets as required. Conduct management presentations regarding recruiting activity as needed.
Contract: 9 Months
No. of experience: 5+ years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and update job descriptions
- Source potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and other platforms like Naukri, Indeed, Shine, etc)
- Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms
- Conduct a telephonic interview of candidates
- Advertise job openings on the company’s careers page, social media, job boards, etc
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to the manager.
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Experience with sourcing techniques
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
To be a successful technical recruiter, you should have a good working knowledge of technology, technical roles, and technical skills, as well as knowledge of the recruitment
Setting objectives and goals for the team and also track progress
Hiring from Within and from Outside
Urgently required HR Recruiter with below skills :
1. Good comm skill.
2. End to end recruitment
3. Bulk hiring
Male /Female both can apply
Required : Immediate Joiner
• 3 - 5 years of total experience in Recruitment and 2 – 4 years experience in IT Recruitment.
• Ability to work effectively with a wide range of IT Skills or Technology keywords.
• Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource will be preffered.
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and strong working knowledge of Outlook and
• Experience with working on HRIS is a plus!
• Proactive with a focus on superb service delivery, possess excellent interpersonal
skills (both written and verbal), have the ability to maintain the strictest level of
confidentiality, and express high standards of professionalism.
1. Screen resumes and application forms
2. Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
3. Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages, and social networks
5. Handle the initial round of interview
6. Assist HR manager in day to day activities.
We are a US-based IT Consulting and Staffing firm headquartered in Chicago, dealing with top clients across various industries such as Retail/E-commerce, Banking, Financial, Healthcare, Airlines, etc.
What we can Offer:
- On the Job Training and support.
- Get Excellent Incentives on a regular basis.
- Saturday and Sunday fixed Weekend off.
- Growth in Career (Become a Team Lead).
- Exposure to multiple industries and the latest IT trends.
- Education: Any Graduate/ Post Graduate/ 10th/12th Pass (Preferably in IT, Computer Science)
- Good Communication - Verbal and written (English Mandatory).
- Good Attitude & Team Player.
- Speaking with professionals across the USA.
- Knowledge of MS Office (will be a plus).
- People with experience can also apply.
Engage in various recruiting activities which may include networking events, posting ads, searching job boards and internet forums, and dedicated outreach to candidates inactive jobs through LinkedIn, cold calling, or referrals.
Collaborate with client contacts to understand hiring needs and the department's strategic hiring plans.
Effectively communicate, both written and verbally, in order to interact with clients, candidates, and teammates on a regular basis.
Salary:- Upto 5L pa + incentives
Note: 5 positions available
Posting technical job descriptions across various job portals
Source potential candidates on niche skills
Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT and Engineering resumes
Perform pre-screening calls to analyse applicants’ abilities
Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
Coordinate with the team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
Completion of on-boarding formalities for the new hires
Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
Keep up to date with new technological trends and products
Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter
Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT / Engineering roles
Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
Thorough knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Graduate / Post Graduate degree(s)
These role(s) are entitled to aggressive performance and target-based variables, as designed by the management.
Work Location – Assotech Business Cresterra, Sector 135, Noida
Shift Timings – 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM (IST) (Monday – Friday)