- Design and update job descriptions
- Source potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms like StackOverflow and Behance)
- Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms
- Interview candidates (via phone, video and in-person)
- Prepare and distribute assignments and numerical, language and logical reasoning tests
- Advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits
- Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events
- Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs
- Act as a consultant to new hires and help them onboard
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Experience with sourcing techniques
- Understanding of referral programs
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
Plan, identify, source, validate, submit & close right candidates for client mandates.
Be creative & competent in identifying right candidates through maximum possibilities available.
Engage candidates effectively & understand their talents, skills and aspirations. Understand client culture and requirement pulse accurately.
Sense when the right fitment is present between client requirement pulse and candidates skills and aspirations. Work with quality and speed.
Take ownership & be accountable in delivering desired outcomes.
and please share a short video on below:
About the Role:
HighLevel is looking for a Technical Recruiter who is passionate about working with software engineers and technical professionals, including Software Engineers, Infrastructure, Mobile Engineering, UI Engineers, Design, and Product Managers.
You will develop job descriptions, schedule intake meetings with the hiring managers, and research tech platforms to source active and passive candidates.
You are comfortable taking the lead in building and developing engineering talent pipelines. You thrive in finding passive talent in a competitive market and landing high-quality Engineering and Product hires. As the subject matter expert, you deliver market insights back to peers and business partners to drive sourcing strategy decisions. With experience leading and mentoring other recruiters, you are also focused on driving process improvements and creating a fantastic candidate experience!
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process from kick-off meetings with hiring managers to sourcing/screening to closing candidates across various engineering and product roles.
- Proactively source top talent, gain candidate interest, and pitch candidates on HighLevel's mission and core values.
- Oversee and manage a detail-oriented process with recommendations for process improvements.
- Support innovative, scalable solutions that achieve HighLevel's business goals.
- Effectively communicate and negotiate all pieces of an offer package.
- Partner with VP of People and HR team to create an employer brand that highlights HighLevels employee value proposition.
- Mentor/coach junior recruiters to build a robust recruiting organization.
- Establish and build trust with hiring teams and stakeholders to maintain a great working relationship.
- 4+ years of experience managing a full-cycle recruitment process for Engineering talent, either in house or agency
- Experience working for a fast-paced, tech organization partnering with senior leadership and management teams on hiring initiatives
- Ability to write complex search queries and boolean search strings for sourcing across multiple platforms
- Comfortable interfacing directly with hiring managers, including Director and VP level technical leaders
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks (Shortcut, Github) for technical sourcing
Who We Are:
HighLevel is an all-in-one, white-label marketing platform for agencies & consultants. As a profitable, disruptive, and growing SaaS company, it caught the eye of many and recently raised $60M in funding. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, many team members work for the company remotely from around the world while maintaining a strong company culture and work-life balance. Want to learn more? Check out our website: www.gohighlevel.com
Why Work at HighLevel?
- Collaborative, high performing, team-oriented environment, with a strong corporate culture and collective mission
- Competitive base salary
- Stock Option Plan
- Competitive health benefits
- Competitive PTO
- Opportunity to work in a growing and exciting business, with a solid financial position and ambitious growth plans.
• Recruiting the right talent for the open positions at PAN India.
• Building the pipelines of Talent Pool - eg. Education institutes, allied industries, target companies and internal database.
• Working on TAT; closure of open positions within timelines.
• Maintaining the MIS for tracking the exact status of all open positions ensuring effective TAT Management and being focussed.
•Doing the screening of all the candidates thoroughly to ensure that the Best fit is identified for the role.
• Effective Coordination with the Functional Heads for the closure of the open positions.
• Ensuring that all the set criterias are met for the Role including the shortlisting parameters, relevant experience in handling the role as per job description.
• Keeping all the documentation in place for all the open positions namely - Manpower Requisition Form, Interview Aplication Form, Interview Assessment Form, Reference Check Form, Offer Letter Acceptance, Accepted Resignation from previous employer and confirmation of date of joining.
• Regular Warm up calls to the offered candidates to ensure the joining as agreed at the time of offer and avoid last minute offer drops.
• Issuing the appointment letter on the date of joining.
• Sharing and explaining the KRA to the new joiners. • Timely feedback of performance from the Reporting Manager of the new joiners in the initial months / probation period to ensure quality hiring.
• Maintaining confidentiality
• Strong follow ups for the closure of open positions
• Right assessment skills to see through the candidate
• Ability to identify the strengths and limitations of the candidates
• Understanding of Company Business
• Understanding the job description and the soul of the job
We are having urgent opening for IT Recruiter-Work from home. Minimum 2+ years experience required in IT and non-IT recruitment. Candidates who don't have experience in IT recruitment, please do not apply. Job involves end to end recruitment. 25 to 30k net salary. Immediate to 7 days joinees only. Personal desktop or laptop required.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience : 3+ years in end to end US Technical Hiring
Location : Pune
Notice Period : Immediate Preferred
To be eligible you must be:
- Excellent in sourcing through Job Portals, Social Media, x ray Search-Booleans, etc.
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting: Sourcing the candidates, screening them, Interview coordination, rate negotiation and hand-holding all the way till closure
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Able to analyze resumes and determine appropriate matches for vacancies
- Understanding of impact to business and metrics
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Hands on experience with Applicant tracking systems
- Ability to listen, understand, convey, and relate ideas, concepts and issues clearly and confidently through all channels while having an awareness of environmental cues
- Understanding of various visa status and Tax Terms (C2C, C2H, W2, 1099, Permanent).
- Willing to work in Night Shift (USA TIME ZONE)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Effectively sourcing right fit and getting closures on time
- Coordinate with multiple Vendors and onsite teams to gather exact requirements and schedule Interviews
- Maintain and develop pipeline of eligible candidates for future open positions
- Qualify or reject candidates based on interview feedback and resume reviews
- Serve as contact person for questions from candidates
- Understand hiring leaders needs and deliver value by crafting best solutions for them
- Work on different recruitment metrics and share with business/team as and when required
- Perform pre-screening calls and interviews to analyze applicants- abilities and fit to company culture.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the profiles for which you are searching by forming and maintaining a relationship with hiring managers.
- Coordinate and see through the entire recruitment process; Manage the pipeline of candidates from outreach through closing.
- Screen resumes and talk to candidates at the top of funnel, keep candidates engaged in the process and ensure that hiring timelines are met.
- Preferable Bulk hiring experience.
- Have experience in Sales hiring, BD hiring, customer support hiring.
- Handling Recruitment functionalities.
- Work on search engines like Naukri and Monster and hire candidates.
- Short listing resumes from search engines and references.
- Joining formalities
- Lining up of candidates for the Interviews.
- Performing Reference Check for selected employees.
- Coordinating with candidates & the technical panel for scheduling the interviews.
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsible for handling entire recruitment cycle such as sourcing, screening, interviewing, hiring and onboarding to ensure business continuity and adopting innovative recruiting practices in filling positions.
- To be an ambassador for Dr Agarwals Eye Hospitals in attracting and hiring the best talent in the industry.
- Identifying the business needs and translate them into an agreed recruitment plan, aimed at the fulfillment of the needs within time, budget and quality constraints.
- Handle the entire life-cycle of recruitment process, including sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing, hiring and onboarding.
- Develop and plan actions around sourcing, branding, candidate experience and management
- Bring in practical knowledge and competitive market trends/tools/practices in recruiting.
- Manage Recruitment Partners and maintain a healthy source mix
Skills / Competency required
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in recruitment
- Strong communication written and verbal English, Hindi, Kannada
- Stakeholder management
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Strong planning and execution skills
- Negotiation skills
- Hands on experience of Sourcing portals and various tools for recruitment
- Ability to adapt