Handling job portals.
Posting job portal on (monster, Naukri, Linkedin, indeed, etc. )
Making a job description.
Screening candidates from job portals.
Updating daily work report.
Pitching candidates for available vacancies, scheduling interviews.
Taking follow-ups from time to time.
Coordinate with candidates at the end of joining.
Maintaining database of the candidates in excel sheet.
Maintaining the pipeline of candidates and convincing them.
About Technocruitx universal services pvt ltd
Job Role- 1 year contract( either extendable or permanent one)
Location- Gurgaon/ Bangalore
Experiece- 10+ years
Job Description -
Ability to translate requirements into design specifications and experience in developing design documents
End to end Non it Recruitment
Identifying , suggesting small changes in system to improve monitoring or improvement needs..
Should have Strong analytical and logical abilities.
Handling Volume/lateral Recruitments for one or more Service lines.
Source potential .candidates on various positions in NON-IT industry.
Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities.
Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions.
Should have target chasing attitude
10. Corporate HR experience( worked in Corporate world) etc.
Required Skill Set -
Excellent communication skills
Post graduate/Graduate both can apply
Min 8 years experience can be looked i
open to work both from home and office as required
Should have strong knowledge on end to end recruitment.
Should have strong knowledge on various sourcing strategies
Know networking online and offline with potential candidates to promote the employer brand, reduce time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Build a strong talent pipeline.
Salary Budget is 8 to 22 LPA.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- The candidate will be responsible to handle the entire cycle of recruitment and selection under the guidance of Head - HR inclusive of the following but not limiting to:.
- Source/ Screen candidates from job portals and other forums.
- Must have Good Communication Skills
- Freshers may apply
- Source, interview, and select applicants for various positions.
- Sound knowledge on Sourcing Candidates thru REDEX, Monster & various Job Sites.
- Foster long-term relationships with candidates and clients
- Sourcing from different job boards. Excellent knowledge in Boolean function & usage of various job board databases.
- Draft job descriptions, push them through all talent acquisition channels, and coordinate candidate sourcing with the same.
- Doing junior to middle-level hiring for all IT verticals.
- Review applicants to verify if position requirements are met.
- Format resumes meeting client expectations.
- Telephonic Screening of the profiles checking for Technical Fitment, Behavioural Fitment, Stability, etc.
- Utilize your innovative and effective convincing and negotiation skills to impress and attract top talent.
- Follow up with candidates and clients and maintain records of progress.
Roles & Responsibilities:.
- Good knowledge and experience in IT hiring ( Sharepoint, Web developers, Web designers, HADOOP, Software Trainers, Server Admins, Software Engineers, Application Developers, etc.)
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Self-confidence and self-starter.
- Excellent written and oral (phone) communication skills a MUST.
- Good sense of humor.
- Skills/Qualifications: Telephone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Professionalism, Organization, Judgment.
We are Hiring...!
We are immediately looking for the IT recruiters who has exclusively worked into E2E recruitments.
Must have skills:
Good understanding on Technologies
Strong Communication Skills
Experienced in handling C2H recruitments
Exclusively worked into End to End recruitments process
Expereince range 3-6 years
If you are interested to apply, then please share your updated resume at jayantim(at)fragmadata(dot)com
As a Manager – Talent Acquisition, you will be managing the entire candidate life-cycle starting from the initial application through the final job offer.
- Understanding the hiring requirements of the business along with a good understanding of software technologies and current trends in IT
- Effective communication with the hiring manager, in order to understand the requirement(s) and draft or update job description to start the hiring process
- Sourcing candidates through a variety of channels, including but not limited to, job portals, vendors, walk-in drives etc.
- Following up on the employee referrals
- Screening and assessing the candidates, basis requirement details specified by the business, through phone calls, online screening, assessments, face-to-face interviews etc.
- Developing and implementing effective short-term as well as long-term sourcing strategies
- Along with managing the hiring needs of the business, you will also be developing the employer brand and communicating the same to the potential candidates
- Retaining essential employees and developing and maintaining morale among the work force in the organization
- Handling and guiding a team of talent acquisition specialists in order to meet the hiring needs of the business
What you need to have:
- 3 – 7 years of experience in Talent Acquisition
- Post-Graduate from Tier II MBA colleges is a must
- Should have handled a team
- Must have good communication and negotiation skills
- Must be a self-starter with a zeal to learn, perform new things and to succeed
- Ability to positively represent the company to potential candidates
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
DEPARTMENT Human Resources
COMPANY Project Eagle
REPORT TO CEO
“Acquiring the right talent is the most important key to growth. Hiring was – and still is – the most important thing we do.”
-Marc Benioff, Founder, Chairman and co-CEO of Salesforce
We have a Work From Home (WFH) opportunity for experienced recruiters to work for us as freelance recruiters with an excellent earning opportunity – commission based.
We are in search of ambitious candidates who have prior recruitment experience preferably in the Design and IT field, but other recruitment experiences are also welcome.
Recruitment consultants have the skills of salespeople and headhunters. They possess sound judgment and communication aptitude. If you also have strong ethics and a collaborative spirit, we want to meet you.
Founded in 2020 by Tarang Sanghi under the innovation lab Project X, Project Eagle is full-service talent acquisition, and management consultancy based in Jaipur, RJ (India) at its stealth-startup phase.
Every successful organization is formed with effective teamwork. We fetch the essential talent and put it in the right place with our lens. It is our intrinsic ability to listen to the client's specific talent requirements, and meet and exceed their expectations.
Backed with cutting-edge technology, a proprietary database, and a passionate team is a combination that you won’t find anywhere else. We are here to change the way people perceive HR. The new-age HR is cool, vibrant, and instrumental in getting people the jobs they love. We have only just begun!
Currently, we are putting together a team of the best and the brightest! We look forward to receiving your application!!
In People (you probably know us better as "Human Resources"), we "find them, grow them, and keep them". Put people first and success will follow. On our people-focused teams—Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, and Resource Management—we aim to create an environment where our people can learn, develop, achieve, and grow. From the first interview to a person’s last day, we are here to guide, listen, and help our people have a valuable and inspiring experience
- Full-Cycle Recruitment Process
- New Client References for the company
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management- Manage full-cycle recruitment for a host of assigned searches.
- Gather Information- Understand the company and candidate requirements thoroughly.
- Process- Create and suggest the hiring process and strategies on the basis of the job description.
- Timeline- Mention the timelines for the end-to-end recruitment process to hire the right-fit candidate.
- Job Marketing- Advertise the job through different channels to get more attraction.
- Sourcing- Source candidates through different job portals and social media platforms.
- Initial Screening- Screen the candidates via phone call or video call.
- Interviews- Conduct rounds of interviews before shortlisting and submitting candidates to the clients.
- Assessments- Create and submit assessments based on each candidate’s interview.
- Co-ordination- Follow up with the client and candidates to schedule final interviews on a timely basis.
- Negotiation- Based on the client’s shortlisting, initiate negotiations with candidates and close the deal.
- Candidate Management- Once the deal is closed, follow up and maintain a good relationship with the candidates till the transition is complete.
- Client Management- keep in touch with the client for more vacancies.
Years of Relevant Experience- 3+ years of successful track record hiring and closing candidate in specific industries
Education & Work experience** - We prioritize skills over degrees but Bachelors/ Masters degree/ diploma/ certification in Human Resources, Business Management or other relevant fields.
Software and Applications- Tech-savvy with good knowledge of MS Office, ATS & CRM Systems, have the knowledge and can adapt to other technologies very quickly.
Qualities & Capabilities-
- Excellent communication (verbal & written), interpersonal and consulting skills
- Sound judgment to recognize and strive to meet client's hiring needs.
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines.
- Confident, pleasant personality, ambitious, self-motivated, organized with leadership and management skills.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
What we are looking for -
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong sourcing skills
- Have 3+ years of direct experience in a high-growth, high-volume environment
- Have a demonstrated ability to manage multiple searches simultaneously
- Have experience in diversity sourcing, creating and implementing sourcing strategies, and training team members on sourcing techniques
- Are able to build rapport quickly with different stakeholders and communicate effectively within all levels of the organization