Job Title: HR Executive
Job Type: Full-Time (Work from Office)
Experience: 1+ years of experience
Industry: FMCG industry experience is preferable
As an HR Executive, you must have thorough knowledge of HR practices and have an innovative mindset. We like working with people who think ‘outside-the-box’ and who finish projects in a timely manner.
- Manage our recruitment and onboarding cycle and ensure we always meet our staff requirements
- Regular update on sharing HR best practices in the industry
- Engagement interventions with the team to improvise on their productivity and effectiveness for direct & indirect employees
- Prepare and follow up on the career progression plan and development of the same
- Consistently recruiting excellent staff
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process
- Training, counselling and coaching our staff
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties
- Conducting performance and wage reviews
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy
Skills and Experience
- FMCG industry experience is optional, past experience in Beauty/Personal Care will be preferred
- Problem-solving must be able to critically and actively analyze situations, spot issues, and present viable solutions
- Team player, flexible, patient, and able to work cross-functionally, managing and motivating employees
- MBA or relevant experience is preferred
- 1+ year experience in a marketing-led company (FMCG/Consumer Technology)
From day one, Smarsh was built on a set of core values that have motivated and sustained us – People First, Inspire Confidence, and Embrace the Impossible. We ask that each of our employees – whether new or old- ingrain these values in our day-to-day decisions, call on them while serving our customers and our peers and apply them when creating the best possible products, we can imagine.
Smarsh is a global leader in natural language processing, artificial intelligence, and machine learning. Smarsh’s SaaS solutions transforms the risk and compliance industry with the first integrated, AI-powered solution for the retention, oversight, and analysis of electronic communications.
About our culture
Smarsh hires lifelong learners with a passion for innovating with purpose, humility, and humor. Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We work closely with the most popular communications platforms and the world’s leading cloud infrastructure platforms. We use the latest in AI/ML technology to help our customers break new ground at scale. We are a global organization that values diversity, and we believe that providing opportunities for everyone to be their authentic self is key to our success. Smarsh leadership, culture, and commitment to developing our people have all garnered Comparably.com Best Places to Work Awards. Come join us and find out what the best work of your career looks like.
What You Will Be Doing
As a Total Rewards Analyst you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and administering the entire spectrum of total rewards and not limited to compensation and benefit policies and programs, which support company objectives and local practices. You will also provide HR and leadership with processes and tools that facilitate the administration of equitable quality programs and ensures a competitive market position for the organization. You will be developing and/or participating in compensation/benefit surveys to analyse company’s competitive position. You will be ensuring company compliance with government laws governing both compensation and benefits practices.
- Support day to day compensation & benefits management and operations in the region to ensure alignment with business goals and a robust Total Rewards framework to attract, motivate, engage, and retain employees
- Overall compensation philosophy design – Building the system to keep pay equitable to market and creation of systems for delivery at scale.
- End to End Support to our rewards cycles (mid-year and year-end) including the review current offerings and plans for enhancements and changes, rollout and communication materials.
- Assist with the compliance and governance of compensation and benefits policies and programs, monitor market trends, identify risks, perform audits, and provide solutions
- Act as the first point of contact for compensation and benefits queries and issues raised by employees, payroll, HR, and vendors including managing invoices.
- Lead compliance and adherence to global and local instructions/policies, and relevant local regulations / legislations.
- Create and maintain the regional compensation and benefits content on the employee portal based on the current programs and policies.
- Conduct routine market research and provide timely compensation analysis and support for new hire offers compensation & benefits packages related to job changes and relocations.
- Can contribute to a collaborative work environment with the goal to improve the delivery of compensation and benefits.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service through using effective communication skills in written and verbal interactions.
- Are comfortable working independently/with minimum supervision and interacting with employees at all levels across the globe
- Manage enrolment data for benefits including reconciliation and coordination with vendors to find solutions and resolve inquiries.
- Work on benefits solutions during M&A Cycles, planning on budgeting and harmonization.
- Partner with global total rewards teams to derive and deliver solutions at scale
Ready to join a thriving tech company that’s redefining digital archiving and business intelligence?
Smarsh is the leading comprehensive archiving platform. Recognized as one of today’s fastest growing companies in the U.S., Smarsh delivers innovative cloud-based solutions that help organizations manage and enforce flexible and secure records retention and compliance strategies for electronic communications, including social media and enterprise social networks (Yammer, Chatter, Facebook, LinkedIn and more).
Our motto is ‘People First. Inspire Confidence. Embrace the Impossible.’ We hire lifelong learners who have a passion for their discipline and a track record of excellence. To learn more about us, visit www.smarsh.com/careers
|Work closely with founder and leadership teams in setting the HR direction, HR strategy and the execution plan.|
|-Defining, articulating and communicating the overall HR strategy.|
|-Understand key metrics and the competitive landscape through market research and data driven insights to continuously improve experience and make recommendations.|
|-Goal to turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans.|
|-Strong problem-solving and conceptual thinking skills.|
|-You are excited to learn new things and do not shy away from going above and beyond.|
|-You do not wait for instructions and guidelines but believe in taking end-to-end ownership of things.|
To us, an HR manager is a go-to person for all employee-related issues. This means that your HR manager's duties will involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development, and talent management.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Masters Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Proven working experience as HR professional in managerial role
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
We’re looking for an experienced HR Administrator to provide administrative support throughout the entire employee life cycle, ensuring a timely, accurate and positive experience.
What you will really be doing
Maintaining and updating personnel records and internal HR databases and systems.
Preparing HR documents including but not limited to contracts, amendments and policies.
Sickness and annual leave monitoring and recording.
Providing to the Finance department the information required to process the payroll.
Supporting in creation of HR forms, templates and processes, ensuring they remain up to date and fit for purpose.
Provide support to the HR and Talent Acquisition team with any other ad hoc administrative tasks.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
At least 2 years of administration experience in a fast-paced environment, ideally within HR.
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Previous experience of dealing with sensitive or confidential matters.
Payroll systems experience is highly desirable but not essential.
Dynamic, able to multitask and work under pressure while managing a varied workload.
Flexible attitude and outstanding attention to detail, a keen eye for consistency and accuracy.
Very organised and trustworthy.
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Recykal is India’s first w-commerce company to provide end-to-end solutions to all stakeholders in the waste management ecosystem, beginning with bridging gaps in supply - demand of recyclables with Marketplace; Helping brands fulfil their sustainability targets with EPR Loop; and digitising local waste management centres with Smart Centre Solutions, and more.
We operate in 28 states and 6 Union Territories, successfully channelising 250,000 MT+ of waste in 2021; with a target of achieving 2 million MT in 2025. We are partners with 190+ Urban Local Bodies (ULBs), 210+ brands (e.g. Marico, Pidilite, Unilever, Samsung, LG), 325+ recyclers and 1050+ aggregators.
We have been recognised on a global platform by the World Economic Forum, Forbes, Circulate Capital and more; on a national level we have won accolades for innovation by FICCI, CII, and NASSCOM.
At Recykal, we harness and promote talent, innovations and everything ground breaking. Interested? Let us build a futuristic solution for one of the biggest challenges we are facing as of today.
- Experience in complete End to End Recruitment Cycle.
- Expertise in Sourcing, Screening, Selection, Salary Negotiations, pre-selection Process, Post Offer Process
- Collaborates with hiring managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled; creating job descriptions for vacancies.
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exercises judgment on the right sourcing channels to be used
- Should be good in Head Hunting and Screening the profiles.
- Create Daily, Weekly, Monthly MIS Reports of profile submissions, positions you are working on, expected closure and hiring progress.
- Works with the hiring managers to develop strong selection processes
Qualification and Skills
- MBA with minimum 2 year of experience in Talent acquisition role
- Proactive, Structured, Analytical, good interpersonal competency and ability to work across hierarchy and with abstract requirement
- Positive mindset and do not hesitate to question the status quo
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Team work – contributing and getting things done
- Support the development and implementation of HR strategies, initiatives and policy advisory aligned with overall business needs to deliver effective HR management
- Manage end-to-end recruitment and selection processes
- Work closely with the compliance team
- Work closely with various team leads to assess manpower requirements and provide assistance in the development of strategic manpower plans
- Build supportive relationships with our staff through various engagement activities
- At least 3 years of HR experience in recruitment and community development.
- Knowledge of FinTech and Crypto industry is a plus
- Excellent people skills to navigate challenging situations and facilitate alignment of different priorities.
- Resourceful, adaptable, well-organized, and meticulous with an eye for detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment to meet tight deadlines
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure are you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and Internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more...
Designation: Head of Human Resource
Location: Indore (M. P.)
Role: Full time WFO
The Head of Human Resource will plan, lead, direct, develop, and coordinate the policies, activities, and staff of the Human Resource (HR) department, ensuring legal compliance and implementation of the organizations mission and talent strategy.
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new staff in the department.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Must have great connection with the TPO’s, college campus’s department and ability to conduct the campus drive smoothly.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organizations goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organizations human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Administers or oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
- Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organizations human resource information system (HRIS) or talent management system.
- Monitors and ensures the organizations compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
- Develops and implements departmental budget.
- Facilitates professional development, training, and certification activities for HR staff.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Must have great connection with the TPO’s, college campus’s department and ability to conduct the campus drive smoothly.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Masters degree preferred.
- At least five years of human resource management experience required.
Are you looking forward to work with one of the fastest growing mobile accessories brand. Read on to know more.
- Managing the HR team and hiring functions including tech, operations, sales, marketing, BD.
- Formulating and implementing of the various HR policies.
- Understanding the various requirements and leading the team to create job descriptions and align suitable candidates.
- Managing the entire recruitment process life cycle, developing and maintaining shortlists.
- Conducting final screening of candidates and running multiple sourcing campaigns.
- Evaluating vendor and managing for respective HR functions.
- Working with external HR agencies and maintaining social media profiles and online job portals.
- Working towards targets and closing open positions as per the agreed TAT and SLAs.
- Onboarding new employees and taking care of the onboarding processes.
- Ensuring a smooth and structured onboarding and induction process.
- Ensuring to partner with HR operations to address employee grievances.
- Conducting regular meetings with employees.
- Ensuring consistent and effective HR communication across HO and other offices.
- Designing and executing most effective employee engagement initiatives and training workshops.
- Conducting Training Need Analysis and partnering with different stakeholders internally or externally to execute training programs.
What you need to have:
- 4 to 8 years of proven working experience as HR manager.
- Experience in hiring from retail background right from channel managers to merchandisers.
- B Com/ BMM/ BMS with MBA in Human Resource preferred.
- Should have managed the entire HR process including recruitment, performance appraisal, HR operations, employee relations, and policy making.
- Working knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Broad understanding of labor law and HR best practices.
- Aptitude in networking and building relationships.
- Excellent communication and team management skills.
- Innovative and creative, having a fresh eye for human resource.
- Ability to deal sympathetically, yet effectively with people.
- Works well in an entrepreneurial environment that values a hands-on approach.
- Self-motivated with a high energy level and ability to adapt to new situations.
- Unquestionable integrity with commitment to core values and ethical business conduct.
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven HR Business Partner to align our HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs. Duties for the HR Business Partner will include aligning staff to business objectives, recruiting the right talent, enhancing staff performance, supporting employee development, enhancing recruitment efforts, planning strategic HR initiatives, running orientation and onboarding processes, communicating role expectations, designing succession plans, maintaining staff relations, updating policies and practices, and overseeing wellness and health initiatives. Your experience in human resources management will aid our organization in adding value to overall business objectives, providing HR solutions, resolving personnel grievances, retaining a talented workforce, and ensuring compliance with regulations.