Collaborate with headhunters to hire and retain the top best talent.
Screen resumes and job application forms.
Help to structure the job description.
Assist Hiring Managers to conduct interviews.
Interview job candidates via calls and conduct on-site interviews.
Ability to manages new employee relocation that determines new employee requirements and arranges temporary housing.
Coordinate with the management and corporate recruiters to find out the details of staffing requirements.
About ishan group
Are you willing to work with a Tech Unicorn who works on latest Technologies and in the ever demanding domain.
If Yes, review what we are looking for
- Strong Verbal and Written English Communication Skills.
- Technical acumen with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for a variety of IT roles.
- Proven experience with full-cycle technical recruiting, sourcing, qualifying, submittals, onboarding, and relationship management.
- Expertise with Boolean searches on (Naukri, Monster), LinkedIn, Twitter, and other online and web-based professional and social media to find and close strong technical candidate
- Will liaise with Hiring Managers to Define/redefine specifications and will participate in scheduled meetings on recruiting activities and progress.
- Can assess a candidates fit for a role and sell them on the opportunity—and knows the importance of learning the candidate’s motivations and craft a dialogue that leads to a positive decision.
- Knowledge of applicant-tracking-system capabilities and a commitment to keeping all information accurate and updated.
- Good in MS-Office(Primarly in Oultook/Word/Excel)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Executing End To End Recruitment life cycle.
- Sourcing Candidates from Different job boards/sources.
- Screening & scheduling candidates as per JD.
- Negotiation of salaries.
Desired Candidate profile
- Good experience in IT recruitment end to end, from talent sourcing, Phone/Skype interview, Follow up, Interview Schedule coordinating and onboarding
- Solid ability in candidate management
- Good understanding IT Jargons and Concepts
- Hands-on experience using Job portals, LinkedIn and social Media
- Posting jobs in job portals and social media to attract candidates
- Conducting reference check on shortlisted candidates.
- No HR Admin /Operations candidate will get considered.. Only recruiters into IT.
- Candidates must have 4+ years of experience in US IT Bench Sales recruitment.
- Must have experience in hiring as well in bench sales.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Should possess good negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Must have sourcing resumes in quick turnaround time.
- Responsible for handling IT requirements from US based clients.
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting: interview, offer, negotiation and closed candidates for assigned requisitions.
- Sourcing from Job Portals (Monster, Dice, Career builder, Job diva), Making job postings on the Job Portal.
- Responsible for achieving a good conversion ratio of submittals into interview and placement.
- Responsible for Strategy Development process which includes understanding client requirements & mapping the relevant targets.
- Marketing OPT, H1b Transfer, H1B, GC, and Citizen Consultants.
- Posting/submitting their resumes on various job boards/requirements and finding requirements for them through other resources.
- Checking for the right requirements that match our consultant profiles on various job portals.
- Checking with the consultant’s comfort on job requirements and suggesting any modifications required to improve their chances of short listing for the job positions applied.
Headquartered in Bangalore, our client was co-founded by a team of four young veteran entrepreneurs who were all specially mentioned by ‘Forbes 30 under 30’. They focus on their online programs conducted by young professionals and educators who have made a mark in their fields as published authors, young entrepreneurs, investors etc. They have been funded by tier 1 investors and have recently raised $3M in funding.
What you will do:
- Serving as a go-between the candidates and hiring managers
- Coordinating the hiring process end-to-end
- Building and reporting on quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Creating and publishing job ads in various portals
- Networking with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Collaborating with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Screening resumes and job applications
- Conducting initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Interviewing candidates in person for a wide range of roles (junior,senior, and executive)
- Tracking hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill, and source of hire
- Designing, distributing and measuring the results of candidate experience surveys
- Training and advising hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
- Hosting and participating in job fairs
- Following up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Maintaining a database of potential candidates for future job
What you need to have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Compliance knowledge
- Time management skills
- Organizing & Relationship building skills
Hummingbird is a WordPress product company, we build and maintain popular WordPress Themes and Plugins used by thousands of users around the world.
We need help in areas of recruitment. We need people who can schedule interviews for candidates through call or sms for our shortlisted list.
(We are looking for an intern.)
About the job
Company Name : Hunt & Badge Consulting Pvt.Ltd
Work Location : Pearl Chamber, Plot No: 21, 2nd Floor ,Rukmani Nagar, Perumbakkam Main Rd, Perumbakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600100 (Near Global Hospital)
Looking for Passionate Recruiters for our Chennai team. Who are passionate to kick start their career in the Product Tech hiring .
- Recruit and manage a pipeline of candidates
- Source and hire talent across positions in engineering /Product roles
- Strategically utilize job boards, networks, forums, blogs and research methods to source passive candidates
- Own and juggle multiple requisitions and maintain high quality/maximum traction for hiring at all times
- Create innovative sourcing strategies and High Passion about startup hiring & finding top talent
- Build a world-class team through your dedication to the candidate hiring experience
What we require:
- Minimum 3-7 years direct tech recruitment experience preferably with an Product firm/agency.
- Flexible and ability to work on technical roles Successful track record of performing against quotas, deadlines, and meeting recruiting goals
- Strong interpersonal skills and extensive experience Hiring Practices.
- Self starter with ability to work in a face-paced environment
- Want to learn about startup hiring !! Join us our team!! You will feel the difference why we are far! far! better than others!!
Location: Pune, India
Type of Employee: Contractual
Druva delivers data protection and management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; delivering globally accessible, infinitely scalable and completely autonomous enterprise data resiliency. Customers drive down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva’s patented cloud architecture transforms backup data into an asset, making it more open and accessible so customers can streamline governance, improve cyber resiliency, and gain critical insights to uncover opportunities and expedite decision making.
Druva has raised over $350m in venture capital, is trusted by over 4,000 global organizations and protects over 200 PB of data.
Druva is seeking a highly motivated and energetic Talent Sourcer. The ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying and recruiting candidates with technical and specialized skills to fill current or future vacancies. You would primarily interact with potential candidates personally or online, and schedule interviews with Recruiters and Hiring Managers. You would also maintain candidate databases and our Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
As an individual contributor, you would be responsible for
- Work closely with recruiters to gain a deep understanding of requirements for open roles, the function and how it fits into the organization
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute research
- Driving hiring for niche functions including product, technology to support fast-paced business growth
- Find high-quality passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn, and alternative search techniques
Qualifications/Requirements/We’re Looking For Someone With
- Up to 5 years of experience working with and building sourcing strategies with Recruiters and hiring managers.
- Someone with a strong understanding of technology and sourcing would be an ideal fit
- Experience with social-media hiring (Linkedin, Twitter, FB, etc.), technology-focused forums (GitHub, StackOverflow, etc.), and other sourcing channels
- Robust interpersonal skills with a strong track record of success
- Must have worked in a high-pressure environment that is driven by business priorities and stakeholder enabling scenarios
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills