- Source potential candidates from various job portals and consultants, screen applicants and arrange interviews.
- Ensure the delivery of HR Services is executed efficiently and in compliance with company rules and regulations.
- Take complete ownership of the employee data and life cycle of an employee at the company from the hiring to the termination process (e.g. on-boarding, employee personal file creation & maintenance, attendance, payroll changes, issuing/creation contracts, confirmation initiation/closure, termination documents)
- Support employees and management with queries related to leave of absence, HR guidelines and code of conduct.
- Provide support and coordinate during company events.
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business.
- Language efficiency in both English and Hindi with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in a similar role.
- MS office knowledge, email drafting versatility with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software.
- Familiar with HR related jargons and payroll system.
- Dynamic individual with great communication skills, flexibility, proactive logistics, and efficiency, with demands and expectations prone to a dynamic environment.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Salary Offered: ₹15,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month depending upon the experience and last drawn salary
- Candidate should be open for background verification/ reference check.
- Working days – Six (6) days a week with two alternate Saturday week off (All Sundays fixed off)
- Time – 0930 – 1800 hours
- Joining – Immediate
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
CAPRICORN IDENTITY SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
G-5 Vikas Deep Building
Plot No.18, Laxmi Nagar District Centre(Near Nirman Vihar Metro Station)
Delhi - 110092
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month
About Capricorn Identity Services Pvt Ltd
2. Screening potential employees' resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies
3. Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates and taking interview follow up.
4. Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms
5. Removing job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled
6. Assisting the HR staff in gathering market salary information
7. Assisting in the planning of company events
8. Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates
9. Coordinating new hire orientations
10. Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters
SwitchOn helps precision manufacturing Industries drastically reduce their manufacturing defects through the use of a one-of-a-kind field-trainable AI system. Automotive and CPG companies globally employ 25%+ of their workforce on inspecting product quality and yet face 500+ customer complaints per year per site leading to $12M+ in losses.
SwitchOn for more information
About the Role:
We are building edge AI-powered solutions to deliver Quality insights to Manufacturing shop floors. As a startup, our team is our biggest strength and the founding team prioritizes in the following way: Team >> Customers >> Share-Holders
We want to work with amazing people who can help keep our team as our North Star and ensure that we hire great people and provide them an inspiring environment for them to get amazing over time and look forward to coming to work!
What will you be doing on a day-to-day basis?
- Working with the founding team to create job descriptions for roles in Tech/Sales.
- Experience with Cut-short, AngelList, LinkedIn, and others to prospect amazing people. Manage to hire through organic or third-party agencies.
- Guiding the people through a stringent interview process and ensuring that it does not take more than 2-weeks. The candidates should have a great experience no matter what the result is.
- Design rewards/employee engagement programs for a 100-member team.
- Work with the founding team, to create a fun, inclusive, empathetic work environment.
Should have 3-5 years of experience in Talent Acquisition/Culture Building roles.
- Should have 1-2 yrs' experience in working in early-stage startups.
- Should have experience in Project Management tools such as Cut-short, AngelList, etc.
Why join us?
- Be a part of an exciting growth stage startup, seed-funded by some of the best deep tech investors in India. Pi Ventures, Axilor, Chennai Angels, and others.
- Possibility to outgrow peers into leadership/lead roles.
- Manages talent acquisition process, including sourcing, testing, interviewing, hiring and onboarding
- Keeps job descriptions up-to-date, accurate and compliant with relevant federal, state and local laws for all positions
- Develops training and performance management program that ensures all employees are familiar with their job responsibilities, as well as relevant legal and safety requirements
- Creates and updates compensation strategy through market analysis and pay surveys
- Handles investigation and resolution of employee issues, concerns and conflicts
- Ensures all employment practices comply with federal, state and local regulations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Labor Relations or Business
- Demonstrated effectiveness in written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), including PeopleSoft
- Knowledge of compensation strategy, performance management, employee relations, safety practices and talent acquisition, and the ability to apply this information in a manner that is compliant with relevant employment law
- Experience with creating a culture of engagement, collaboration and teamwork
- Capable of compiling and analyzing employment data to guide strategic planning
- Payroll Processing
Role: Senior Campus Recruiter
Experience: 5 – 8 Years
Technovert is new-generation services/product technology firm that’s built on a people foundation. We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We deliver technology solutions that are interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology.
Technovert is well known for innovative intern and fresher talent acquisition strategies. We nurture our talent in an open environment that allows for individual growth of a person. Some of our key leaders have grown the ranks all the way from freshers to managing some of the key business divisions. This role is thus very crucial for us.
Senior Campus Recruiter is a role providing an end-to-end graduate recruitment experience from collating the demand, strategizing the plan and executing it to make sure right hires are in place rightly. Senior Campus Recruiter in this role brings out passion of connecting Technovert to the potential talent enabling a great career start for undergraduates.
We would love you to:
- Create, strategize and execute campus recruitment plans to meet the demand
- Assess fresh talent across technical and competency-based assessments in high volume
- Explore and develop new channels to connect students with Technovert
- Advocate the great talent experience and maintain Technovert’s repute
- Carry out continuous research, create and maintain data points for analysis and reporting
- Seek the delta and continuously evolve campus hiring process at Technovert
- Knowledge and strategy in competing and hiring best talent (Tech and Non-Tech)
- Strong relationships with good Universities / Colleges PAN India
- Broad exposure to branding fundamentals via social media
- Excellent Stakeholder Management and relationship building experience
- Proven knowledge in assessment methodologies / tools required for hiring fresh talent
- Provide strategic consulting on people and organization development strategies in support of the business objectives.
- Be an expert on people challenges - especially talent, performance and change
- Partner with India HR lead for all Merger and Acquisition activities (policies, process, payroll, compensation and benefits harmonization, compliance, entity and benefit integration, site consolidation, employee integration and culture alignment)
- Providing ideas and challenges to management teams and acting as a catalyst for change through process design and approaches that results in transformation.
- Evaluate and analyze issues, patterns, and trends to provide proactive insights for HR solutions.
- Drive compensation programs locally by collaborating with corporate compensation team
- Collaborating with the corporate HRBP on BU related activities
- Partner and lead projects which has business impacts.
- Investigate and resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances.
- High degree of integrity, business acumen and resilience.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous, fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Self-driven, ability to set high personal goals and work independently
- Ability to organize, multi-task, prioritize tasks and deliver quick results.
Assisting with the translation of important data from the source language into a designated target language. Your expertise will allow you to accurately translate words, original tone, and meaning. You will be preparing materials for translation and have the opportunity to learn about formatting, documentation, and filing. You will also have the opportunity to relay spoken messages, which will help you strengthen your interpreting abilities. This job could be the perfect fit if you are up for a challenge and enjoy helping others.
Translate messages, speeches, and documents into English with careful attention to providing proper context, meaning, tone, and technical wording.
Collaborate with colleagues to compile helpful information, including terms and definitions, into an organized glossary for regular reference during the translation process
Honor outlined ethical codes to ensure sensitive and confidential information remains secure and protected
Identify terms and words with conflicting meanings to determine which alternative provides clarity and reflects the original purpose of the message
Verify, modify and edit translations to compensate for discrepancies in technical terms and to guarantee that the final content is consistent with the original material
Consult dictionaries, encyclopedias, and terminology compilations to remain educated and current with the meaning of words and phrases
Analyze audience members and listen to debriefings on what materials will be translated, to best assess how to present interpreted data
Document changes to translated materials, and maintain an orderly method for filing data for reference later on.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in communications or related field
Proficiency in the English language
Strong understanding of written and oral communication
Able to interpret exact meaning and tone
> HR Round
> Spanish skills will be tested by a Native Spanish Speaker
Designation: Head of Human Resource
Location: Indore (M. P.)
Role: Full time WFO
The Head of Human Resource will plan, lead, direct, develop, and coordinate the policies, activities, and staff of the Human Resource (HR) department, ensuring legal compliance and implementation of the organizations mission and talent strategy.
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new staff in the department.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Must have great connection with the TPO’s, college campus’s department and ability to conduct the campus drive smoothly.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organizations goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organizations human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Administers or oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
- Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organizations human resource information system (HRIS) or talent management system.
- Monitors and ensures the organizations compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
- Develops and implements departmental budget.
- Facilitates professional development, training, and certification activities for HR staff.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Must have great connection with the TPO’s, college campus’s department and ability to conduct the campus drive smoothly.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Masters degree preferred.
- At least five years of human resource management experience required.
- Preparing JD understanding the needs of hiring manager as well to ask questions that will help you identify the right candidate(s).
- Screen for basic competence of candidates against a technical job description
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting: interview, offer, negotiation and close candidates for assigned requisitions.
- Identify & Sourcing candidates through various channels Job boards, LinkedIn, cold calls, Technology forums, as well as the database acquired and Buddy referrals as per the requirements of the company standards.
- Generate Recruitment Dashboard periodically & Maintain MIS. on Talent Acquisition activities
- On boarding of new joiners
- Support and advise on HR policy, ensure compliance to the company's policies.
- Serve as an escalation point for personnel and employee relations issues.
- Handling HRMS.
- Update management on a variety of matters including absence, poor performance and manage terminations
- Research attrition/retention, analysing trends thorough headcount and exit data and recommending appropriate course of action.
- Leave and Attendance management Organise Corporate events and other employee engagement activities
- Organise Corporate events and other employee engagement activities