About the companyA US based funded startup.
Hiring for the Growth Manager - Paid Acquisition role, and looking for someone who will work with the Head of Homeowner Growth in building strategies and execution. Apply if you are excited about creating a platform for true entrepreneurship.
● Own all paid acquisition for all our Business Owners. (It’s not about acquisition of leads
anymore. It’s about contribution to the pipeline and driving the revenue.)
● Work closely with the Head of Homeowner Growth to plan and drive paid acquisition initiatives across channels - Google, Facebook, Taboola etc.
● Work closely with the lifecycle manager to lay out clear customer journeys based on the intent, geography, demographics, device etc. of the traffic.
● Work closely with other internal resources - design, content etc. to ensure timely roll out of planned campaigns.
● Ideate and come up with portfolio strategies to ensure accurate budgeting for each business owner account.
● Capture high-quality data beyond the vanity metrics, and derive insights that drive decision making
● The discipline of marketing is shifting from people-centric to API-centric activities, therefore, one of the most critical responsibilities would be to interface with the product and engineering team to develop internal tools that give us massive leverage over any other competitors. This is not for the faint-hearted, traditional marketer.
● Productize and automate as much as possible. Be the Product owner
● Set up a monitoring protocol. Monitor KPIs and success metrics. Identify issues, modify the plan and processes related to it which may lead to a better outcomes
● 4+ years of experience working as a Growth Manager at funded tech startups
● From top IIMs or IITs or ISB
● Experience working as a founder of a disruptive Marketing Agency is a plus
● Prior experience in interfacing with Product teams to roll out marketing tools is also a big plus
You are a good fit if
● You have engineering approach to marketing
● You love to take on really challenging problems and follow through end to end on the process and outcomes
● You are highly analytical and are able to look at problems objectively and can hustle to solve them creatively
● You are a good communicator and an excellent writer. Since we are an async and remote-first company, most of our work is written. You'll need to be able to proactively communicate in concise, clear, and simple writing.
Head of Marketing
Location : Gurgaon
Head of Marketing responsibilities include:
• Crafting strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising,
Communications and Creative
• Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing
• Setting, monitoring and reporting on team goals
• We are looking for a Head of Marketing who’ll lead all our marketing activities from
social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
• Head of Marketing responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand,
allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department
goals. If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we’d
like to meet you.
• Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher
profitability and competitiveness.
• Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications
• Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
• Set, monitor and report on team goals
• Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
• Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing
efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
• Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
• Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
• Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
• Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
• Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
• Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
Our client is more than 2 decades old NBFC registered with the RBI. The company was set up with an aim to empower rural entrepreneurs, SMEs, and small institutions by micro-financing. The company has come a long way since its inception in 1992 and has evolved with time with the introduction of its App in the small loans sector. At present, the company has more than 5000 employees and has serviced millions of borrowers to accomplish their dreams.
The group has diversified into the education segment and is running two schools. The schools are part of one of the largest private school chains in India. The schools have a flourishing family of 350 teachers and 6500 students. The leadership team at the helm of the company has demonstrable experience in financial services and has built the company by upholding the trust of its customers.
What you will do:
- Designing and implementing effective campaigning strategy to meet the business goals
- Planning and ensuring innovative, quality and relevant campaigns of the company’s products/services across various digital platforms
- Monitoring and evaluating the performance of online marketing campaigns and recommending proper measures to the management, to improve the performance
- Strategizing and ensuring effective digital marketing by focusing on quality content marketing
- Creating and designing relevant, original and quality content to be marketed on social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter etc. to target the right audience
- Developing content guidelines for tone, style, images, text and voice of all content and ensuring they are followed
- Being updated and well educated about the company’s business to accordingly create content and market the same on various platforms
- Generating qualified leads attributed to digital mediums
- Forecasting and delivering lead targets based on the budget and cost per lead goal and also reporting on actual results against the forecast, to the management
- Contributing towards planning relevant budgets and managing the same by ensuring effective media spend
- Tracking, analyzing and monitoring current marketing trends and techniques and accordingly recommending steps to the management
- Being updated and well educated about the company’s business to accordingly market the same by campaigning on various platforms
- Handling and ensuring the compliance of rules while managing various contracts and renewals related to digital marketing
- Coordinating and working with various internal and external stakeholders such as internal teams and external online platforms
- Preparing and presenting reports to the management, on the performance of marketing campaigns. Also recommending steps to improve the campaigns' performance
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Minimum of 3 – 4 years in digital marketing
- Excellent communication, listening and time management skills
- Excellent analytical abilities to measure and optimize online campaigns for performance
- Proficiency in MS office suite
Thousand Faces Club is a community to empower creators to make a living out of their passion. It’s a place for creators to find peers, seek mentorship and discover best practices. We conduct masterclasses, run weekly newsletters & write articles on creators & creator economy.
Thousand Faces Club is an initiative by Phyllo. Phyllo is a data gateway for developers and businesses to access data of creators / digital solopreneurs directly from the source platforms (e.g. YouTube, Twitch, Upwork, Shopify) with their consent.
Reputed investors back Phyllo and has raised a $2.8M Seed from Nexus Venture Partners and angels from businesses such as Facebook, Teachable, Coinbase and more. More info at https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/phyllo" target="_blank">https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/phyllo
- Writing Twitter threads on creators & their journey.
- You will be owning our Discover100Creators initiative on Twitter. You will be writing a Twitter thread every week on a creator’s journey.
- Resurfacing existing content for Instagram.
- Editing longer interview videos into smaller video clips & helping us reach more audiences through these videos.
- Own the scheduling of content on Twitter, YouTube & Instagram.
- You will be responsible for the growth of Twitter, YouTube & Instagram. Brainstorming & coming up with new ideas on how to leverage existing content to gain more distribution through these channels.
Skill sets we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in creating content for Instagram & Twitter.
- Should have good writing skills & proof of work around writing.
- Basic knowledge of video editing.
- Basic knowledge of design & working on Canva.
- Being a creator yourself is an added advantage.
- Someone who loves researching & talking about creators.
What we offer:
- Work from home or your preferred location today, tomorrow, and forever.
- A work culture that helps you innovate and evolve continuously. Freedom from old school thinking.
- Choose to work in the hours you feel the most productive.
- We don't count your leaves. Take leaves as and when you require and have a healthy work-life balance for yourself.
- Stock Options.
- Laptop of your choice.
This role will be Marketing Lead at WarehouseNow and is expected to do the following
- Develop innovative growth hacks to drive user growth and engagement on digital properties via all channels and marketing programs
- Create and execute playbook for introducing users to new and existing features and offerings through in-app communications, campaigns other key-communication opportunities, and thereby drive retention, engagement
- Understand the various components and drivers of growth, along with trends (such as traffic, conversion, user engagement, and repeat behavior) and create actionable programs leading to user growth
- Analyze user journeys to provide actionable insights and recommendations followed by quick experimentation via A|B testing routes on traffic/funnel enhancement to derive immediate impact on KPIs
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams—product, sales, design and content-to fuel product adoption, develop go-to-market strategy and drive launches for our products
- Should be able to flex with business needs: copywriting, optimizing onboarding conversions, content strategies, email/push, distribution activities
- Analyse and present reports to multiple stakeholders
What specific skills and traits should this person possess?
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, growth or program management or related roles
- Understanding of data flow, data funnels, and how to assess user behavior with data and find actionable insights
- Hands-on experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Firebase, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: Ability to have deep empathy for users and to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage and work with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Demonstrated strength in strategic thinking/market analysis /competitive analysis
- Bonus: Prior experience in a B2C Company or Marketing Tech Company
About the job
As the AGM - Retention, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our marketing strategy for player retention on the platform. You will consistently execute, learn, and iterate result-oriented marketing campaigns to ensure player retention on the platform and optimum utilization of all resources. Ideate and execute innovative campaigns for player retention on the platform. You will need to strategize and implement various promotional offers and bonus offers to increase deposits and ARPU. Leading a team of marketing specialists, you will work with senior leadership across functions and ensure we achieve industry-leading revenue and budget targets consistently.
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan for player retention through various platforms.
- Create aggressive monthly and quarterly retention plans and ensure we meet them.
- Ideate and execute innovative campaigns for player retention on the platform. Strategizing and implementing various promotional offers and bonus offers to increase deposits and ARPU.
- Track the effectiveness of ongoing campaigns through regular reporting that includes details of customer behavior, usage, and spend.
- Analyse the customer journey and identify key touchpoints in the customer's interaction to optimize customer activation and retention.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics.
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth.
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events.
- Conduct thorough competitive analysis to stay informed and ahead of the competition.
- Demonstrable experience in a senior role leading customer retention as well as designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns.
- Thorough knowledge of SEM, Facebook and CRM tools like CleverTap, Web-engage, etc.
- Advanced Excel skills, and knowledge of SQL and tableau is preferable.
- Ability to creatively solve business problems through strategic and innovative approaches.
- Ability to work with various teams in a complex environment, ensuring timely delivery of multiple projects.
- Highly analytical with the ability to collate, analyse, and present data and drive clear insights into decisions that improve KPIs.
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage relationships with senior management, company divisions, and partners.
- Ideally, should have gaming or e-commerce industry experience.
BLITZPOKER is part of one of the largest poker networks in the world with over a million registrations and 100,000 active users.
In India, majority- owned by i3 Interactive Inc. BLIZTPOKER brings together all the fun and class in the world of online poker games in India with its exciting poker tournaments and promotions. It offers varieties of games in poker like Texas Hold’em, Omaha, Open Face Chinese Poker among others for professional and recreational players.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for working with marketing lead to help generate prospect via digital marketing methods like SEO, provide graphic design help and conduct market research.
**** IT Industry Experience is a Must ****
Work Experience - 3 to 4 years
- Assist the Marketing Lead in all digital marketing platforms including SEO, SEM, SMO, PPC, marketing database, email, and/or social media.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Maintain various wordpress based websites
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts of the website using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.) and provide regular reports
- Assist in generating reports required for Amzur Quarterly Advisory Board Meetings
- Coordinate the production of content and collateral for marketing (e.g. articles, banners, posters, newsletters, promotional emails, brochures, leaflets)
- Must be able to work quickly on design programs like Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe products
- Must be able to multitask, manage many projects at once, and take direction from the marketing team to execute all design collaterals.
- Minimum 3 years experience in SEO, SMO, SEM.
- Understanding of marketing and technology landscape
- Experience with basic html, css, and CMS (content management systems)/ Wordpress.
- Basic Photoshop design experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Working knowledge with US markets is a huge plus
- Being a team player is highly recommended
- Ability to manage stress at work
- Object oriented, analytical thought process
1. Students pursuing Graduation or Post Graduation.
2. Should have a good academics record.
3. Should have good communication skills
4. Better in write and speak English
Anaxee has 9000 ‘Digital Runners’ spread across 11000 pin codes of India, providing REACH in deep rural hinterland all over India. We further aim to create 250000 Runners across India. To have effective communication with all these Runners, we want to set up an in-house Department of Communication, where we need a team of Social Growth Hackers who know how to use the latest social media platforms and communicate exceptionally well in words, in Hindi & English.
On one side they need to reach out to our Digital Runners who come from humble backgrounds, residing in rural areas but entrepreneurial in nature, and on another side, write blogs which can attract our Customers who are amongst whos who of Corporate India. Apply if you are involved in one/or more of the following:
Digital Marketing | Email Automation | Content Writer | Creative & Copywriting | Video Maker | Video Editor | Social Marketing | Newsletter | Blogs | PR | Public Relations | Email Automation | Marketing Automation
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8" target="_blank">Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand the goal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
If you are a self-driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional we would love to meet you! Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
We're looking for a skilled Digital Marketer to work with teams across the company and create & execute relevant strategies to reach customers and our Digital Runners via Social Media. You should know deep insights into what is possible through major Social Media platforms like FB, Instagram, Youtube, Google, etc. Experience of running Ads and promotional campaign on these mediums will be an advantage.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 0 to 5 yrs | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.1.8L ~ Rs.3.6L |
- Post frequent updates about the company on relevant social media platforms
- Help attract customers and Digital Runners via social media
- Optimize all content for SEO to better reach
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve critical metrics.
- Review and implement process changes to drive operational excellence
- Find and Use the best online tools available to increase the productivity of Digital Marketing work done by the company.
- 2 years of working as a Digital marketer or in a similar position
- Bachelor's degree in English, communications, linguistics, or related field (Master's degree, a plus)
- Tech-savvy with the ability to explain complex technical matters in a simple manner without using jargon
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Confirmed experience working with deadlines to deliver high-quality output in a short span of time
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Ability to multitask and monitor several projects and accounts on a daily basis
- Experience with technologies and best practices for campaigns across multiple platforms
What we offer
- Startup exposure.
- Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office.
- And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC funded startup.