· Campaign operation: Be responsible for the operation and execution of the marketing campaigns, which includes collaborating with the different business units and following SOP
· Operational process and structure optimization: Build and run a high-efficiency daily operation system to support rapid growth of the business
· Data monitoring: Track and report on operational performance, and build data campaign performance reporting process
· Operational tools training: Train business units and promote the optimization of internal operations tools
· Email and content marketing: Create and optimize design and layouts of email marketing campaigns
· Other related duties allocated by the team leader
· 1- 3 years of experience in CRM / lifecycle marketing preferably in the Internet or Fintech industries
· Possess strong awareness in advertising and user operations e.g. loyalty programs, coupons, credits, and activity management
· Ability to use complex data to identify issues, generate hypotheses and formulate campaigns
· Degree or above in Marketing or data-analysis related subject
・ Competitive salary
・ Flexible working conditions
・ Flat organisation
・ Great Locations with a highly talented and international colleagues
・ Be a part of the exciting future of the crypto-currency revolution and work on the world's no.1 crypto-currency exchange!
We are an exclusive network of excellence-obsessed professionals. We are passionate about building a better world and find joy in the success of our clients. We are the ‘hard nuts’ who continually strive for new challenges. We are the team players that easily get along with your teams and persevere to make things happen.
Businesses need to be more nimble and agile than ever in the VUCA world. Business talent needs are changing fast. Not only do they need access to key strategic capabilities but also to flexible capacities.
Talent hiring and onboarding is an intensive and time-taking process. You not only need to assess skills and knowledge but also continued attitude and motivations. Under such circumstances, the total cost of managing full-time employees (including leaves, attrition, L&D) can be high.
He/ she should be a post-graduate or graduate with at least 6 years of professional experience in a variety of business environments with hands on experience in Microsoft Dynamics. Candidates must have excellent analytical skills, good knowledge of project life cycles and the ability to work in a team environment. Experience of interaction with client stakeholders will be useful.
Microsoft certification is good to have.
Financial domain understanding is good to have.
The person should have good experience of working in Agile environment.
Technical skills required
- Must be well versed with any versions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM including Dynamics 2011.
- Experience with Dynamics 365, preferably cloud implementation.
- Must have knowledge on CRM modules (Sales, Service & Marketing) of how these modules work. Also aware of new features available in different CRM version.
- Experience in migrating / upgrading CRM system from older version to newer versions will be very useful.
- Must have good knowledge of CRM SDK and tools which are used with CRM for development.
- Experience in integrating CRM system with other ERP systems and/or custom application.
- C# development experience.
- Experience with .Net (C#,WCF/Web API) skills including CRM
- Experience of working with .NET Core is useful.
- Experience of working with MS SQL Server.
- Experience of working with micro services will be useful.
Nice to have
- Any experience with Microsoft Azure Service Bus or similar technology
Soft skills required
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written. S/he should be able to articulate well.
- Comfortable in working directly with the client stakeholders and doing meetings and discussions as needed.
- Experience of working in agile environment. Well versed in different agile ceremonies.
- Focus on self-learning and self-upgrade.
- UK shift 8:30am to 5:30pm GMT (Summer 1pm IST to 10pm IST and Winter 2pm IST to 11 pm IST)
- Flexible to work in shifts to maintain overlap with UK working hours.
- Flexible in working outside of core business hours if needed (mostly during releases)
Experience in years - at least 6 years.
UK shift 8:30am to 5:30pm GMT (Summers 1pm IST to 10pm IST and Winters 2pm IST to 11 pm IST)
• Work with the Product Owner to execute an aggressive product defining and marketing plan
• Define crystal-clear product specs that can be used by the engineering team to build products at fast pace with minimal errors
• Creatively, thoughtfully define positioning and messaging for company product
• Execute marketing campaigns that are unconventional and impactful, even if they challenge existing norms
• Work on state-of-the-art product collaterals second to none in the industry
*Requirements *What Really Matters
• A thoughtful and precise doer who can imagine products features that don't yet exist but can positively impact our users
• Also, someone who is a bundle of uncontainable creativity and energy
• Ability to execute multiple goals simultaneously, and chasing them with dogged determination
• Highly analytical, having data-backed decision-making mindset
• Flair for writing & design and good judgement of what makes effective content
• The kind of values you have as a person
Growth Marketing Specialist
We are the only cloud-based testing platform aimed at bringing the whole testing ecosystem to cloud. Today we have a powerful cloud network of 2000+ real browsers and operating systems that helps testers in cross-browser and cross platform compatibility testing.
On a mission to provide the most powerful, cutting-edge, comprehensive, and secure cloud test platform to empower software testers & developers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale.
We envision an integrated platform where professionals can rely to perform and manage all types of tests without being limited by infrastructure dependency. So people could focus on things that matter the most, i.e. their tests.
About the Team
We are a dynamic team that works in a fast-paced environment, ambitious to make a huge impact. Aligned with the company’s vision and strategy, the cross-functional teams work closely to build cutting-edge SaaS products that enable software developers & testers globally to perform testing intelligently at scale. Default to transparency, we share stories of our successes, failures, challenges, and interests so that we can learn from and support one another.
We are looking for analytical and data-driven Growth Marketing Specialist who will act as the main driver of customer acquisition through the digital media. As part of this role, you will work at the strategic level to champion bold and innovative ideas to build something great & will work tirelessly to achieve it.
· Develop, maintain and execute monthly, quarterly, and annual marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition & fill the sales funnel
· Must be proficient in running media campaigns across various marketing channels including, but not limited to, social media, digital networks, DSPs, GDN, premium publisher sites, and more.
· Excellent expertise in User Activation & customer acquisition.
· Good in handling Churn Retention and should be proactive in Customer Reactivation.
Requirements and skills
· 3 – 5 years of professional work experience in growth marketing, product marketing.
· Expert-level knowledge & intimacy with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Amplitude, Hubspot & CRM software.
· Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
· Ability to turn quantitative and qualitative data insights into actionable marketing recommendations
· Strong multi-tasking, and project management skills
· Self-motivated, results-oriented
· Track record of success driving outcomes across an organization with multiple stakeholders
· Strong affinity understanding of target audiences, needs and sales management processes
- Responsible for boosting DA, PA & Trust flow of website by building Links on authoritative websites
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems must have knowledge of Plugins and Plugin management
- Link building skills required ( Guest Blogging, EDU and GOV Link Building, Article submission, etc.)
- Site Analysis - Complete technical report of the website. The report includes off-page factors of the website.
- Experience when it comes to using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Webmaster.
- Leading keyword research and optimization of content
Good To Have:
- Understanding of web design and site structures.
- Experience with B2B social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns, and SEO/SEM
- Keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching the competitors, both on-site and off-site.
- Experience with B2B social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns, and SEO/SEM
BarRaiser is an AI based B2B & B2C SaaS video recorded interview platform helping
companies to reduce their hiring time by getting their candidates interviewed by the top
industry leaders coming from the companies like Amazon, Linkedin, Microsoft, Google etc.
At BarRaiser, we are standardizing the interview process, so companies hire the right talent
and candidates land their dream job. Our expert partners interview the company's potential
hires by leveraging BarRaiser's proprietary platform and sharing a fair, unbiased assessment
of the candidate's skills, aptitude, and knowledge. We've completed 7.5k+ interviews from
the time of inception working with top product companies like Glance, upGrad, Acko and
Cure.fit among others. Our aim is to reach 50k+ interviews per month globally by 2023.
● Be responsible for the positioning, the value proposition and the messaging for our
● Create engaging product storytelling directed to our key persona and targeted
● Define the product marketing roadmap in collaboration with the product and sales
teams, establish the execution plan.
● Elaborate the content strategy and the related plan, produce the core assets that will
nurture the marketing funnel.
● Co-create content for marketing campaigns and sales collaterals in collaboration with
the Product, Growth Marketing & Sales teams.
● Be the ambassador of our solution, raise awareness, deliver presentations for our
prospects, customers & partners.
● Contribute actively to the road map process.
● Set, measure and analyse KPI’s to identify areas for continual improvement.
You are passionate about new technologies and perfectly meet all the following criterias:
● Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
● 3+ years of experience in a similar role within B2B Marketing in a SaaS environment.
● As a storytelling expert, you have excellent communications skills, both written and
Recently Expertrons raised a funding of $2.3 Mn in the Pre Series A round witnessing investors like Yoga Capital, Venture Catalysts, Auxano Capital, and existing investors LetsVenture, Ivycap Ventures, Iceland Venture Studios, Nikhil Vora (MD, Sixth Sense), and more.
Expertrons Android App: https://www.google.com/url?q=http://bit.ly/expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1635837950337000&usg=AOvVaw3CESlyBV3e5AhTY9gc0TJb">bit.ly/expertrons
Product demo: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/ProductDemo_Expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1635837950337000&usg=AOvVaw0wwEyOfmXGQG_L7seyZCsM">https://bit.ly/ProductDemo_Expertrons
Watch Explainer Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/Explainer_Expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1635837950337000&usg=AOvVaw35G045vAhpIvsnm-xsPFs-">https://bit.ly/Explainer_Expertrons
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Creating a marketing plan to drive growth & increase engagement, retention & revenue from users
2. Driving activations and repeat transactions from users
3. Using Engagement & Analytics platforms for journey building & segmentation of users for targeted campaigns
4. Reducing churn and uninstalls of users from portal and app
5. Re-engaging with users to increase their time spent on the site or app
1. Prior experience working in a consumer or B2C business is a must.(In the education sector will be a plus)
2. Strong understanding of User funnel for acquisition & retention
3. Prior experience using Engagement & Analytics tools (such as Appsflyer, Mixpanel, Clevertap, Moengage, Netcore, Webengage etc)
4. Strong understanding of Remarketing campaigns
5. A strong grasp of web analytics, A/B testing, and metrics-driven marketing
6. Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
You can apply for the position if you:
1. Are available for full-time in-office employment (Office Location - Andheri, Mumbai)
2. Can work from office: MANDATORY
3. Can join immediately
4. Have a personal laptop
5. Have the relevant skills and interests
CTC - Upto 18 lac per annum, Market Competitive (No bar for Rockstar Candidates)
1. Entrepreneurial Exposure
2. Letter of Recommendation
3. Become a part of an elite group of innovators
4. ESOP opportunity based on Interview interaction
5. Grow up to 10X in 3 years
The idea is not to live forever, but to create something that will!
Be a part of our growing team and climb up the ladder of success. So, if you have the expertise, skills, quirks that can help you add value to Expertrons, then apply with us, now!
Let's explore synergies foreseeing 10X+ growth in our converging paths!
- Should have a good experience selling IT sales services in the USA/Europe region
- Should have knowledge of IT services like Web services, Cloud Services, Mobile Technology.
- Experience working in B2B Sales
- Create and implement sales strategies in line with the company's growth objectives
- Managing prospective client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle
- Developing and maintaining strong professional relationships with global accounts, to maximize sales
- The ability to write reports and proposals
- Comfortable working in different time zones to connect with our target audience
- Experience working with end-to-end sales from lead generation to lead conversion.
- Proven track record for closing new deals with both large and mid-size companies
- Knowledge of Demand generation
- Lead generation skills for IT services projects
- Develop and execute strategies to expand inbound lead/demand generation
- Must have good working experience in Upwork, Freelance.com, PeoplePerHour
- Good communication skills verbal as well as written is must
We are looking for a HubSpot expert with demonstrable, hands-on experience implementing HubSpot’s marketing, sales, operations, and customer service automation.
You should have a solid understanding of the HubSpot Inbound Marketing ecosystem in order to facilitate lead generation, nurturing, scoring, and closing.
You will be responsible for executing marketing automation and inbound strategies, as well as implementation within the HubSpot platform.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Set up and manage marketing/sales automation through Hubspot
- Marketing Hub: Setting up a newsletter, Managing Blog, Content marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO, Pillar-Cluster strategy, Marketing Automation
- Sales Hub: Sales Enablement using documents, Meeting tool, Sequences, Calling tool integration, Task management (follow-ups), Deal Management, Reporting, Mail provider integrations - Gmail, Outlook, etc.
- Service Hub: Automatic ticket creation, Custom stages of a custom Service pipeline, Workflows within different stages, Automatic ticket opening and closures
- CMS: Website migration, Domain configuration, Website management, Traffic analytics
Leverage all Hubspot features effectively; this includes:
- Import/export of data (contacts/companies/deals)
- Data segmentation
- Creating active and static lists
- Data normalization
- Email Marketing using HubSpot (newsletters, promotional, services)
- Creating deal stages and pipeline
- Create conversation inbox
- Lead Generation implementation
- Creating emails (content, design, and automation)
- Creating Landing pages (content, design & development, and automation)
- Creating workflow & sequences
- Creating chatbots/chat flows
- Creating Reports and dashboard
- Manage and improve engagement programs in Hubspot to move leads through the marketing and sales funnel
- Own and execute automated Hubspot email and multi-channel campaign
- Setting up and maintaining triggers and workflows
- Segment and analyze prospect database to target campaigns
- Own the lead scoring and manage the handover to sales of leads for prospecting
- Ensure data about lead quality and results is captured and utilized for subsequent processes
- Brainstorm and develop email marketing strategies and test their success and key metrics
- Map & own the customer journeys and buying cycles within HubSpot, creating campaigns and workflows that support them from contact acquisition to retention
- Creation of required landing pages, email templates for activity
- Accountable for tracking and reporting on results from demand generation campaigns
- Advise and strategize the creation of web pages, landing pages, emails, templates, forms, workflows, contacts, integrations, settings in HubSpot
- Work with the content team to develop content to attract, acquire and nurture qualified and targeted audiences to the business
- Work closely with the sales team on strategies for customer acquisition and retention
- Coordinate with marketing to ensure all campaigns are delivered on time, with proper segmentation to maximize engagement.
- At least, 5+ years of experience in actively using HubSpot platform including CRM, marketing, and sales automation
- Ability to learn new processes quickly, and pivot as needed
- A passion to stay current with issues and trends in digital marketing
- Hands-on experience in HubSpot feature usage, email campaign delivery, setup & analytics
- Excellent analytical, organizational & troubleshooting skills
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Good in data analysis and reporting
- Customer Journey Mapping experience
- Hubspot Certified
- Experience in WordPress CMS