About Nudg labs
We’re hiring a Content Marketing Trainee to join our marketing & growth team.
WittyPen is a platform that helps hundreds of businesses get quality content from freelance writers across the world. We are building features and products to help businesses scale their content creation seamlessly, and also let content writers earn well from wherever they are in the world. We're looking for someone who understand content marketing and is eager to be part of the growth team.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company. WittyPen is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career.
About the job
6 years, Crores in business, 1000+ customers, 20,000+ writers, and all the credibility achieved through Zero dollar marketing techniques. We believe in adding real value to our customers and that's exactly what we wish to amplify through our growth team. We are not expecting you to be expert at anything, if you are curious enough to seek and bold enough to project ideas, you will fit the job perfectly.
What do we look for:
- Any degree fits until you understand the difference between Marketing & Sales (learn before interview if you don't)
- You should be able to write well
- Understanding of Digital marketing & SEO is a plus
- Understanding of how web sites and collateral are designed in 2022
- Tech savvy to fiddle around with tools like Canva, webflow, wordpress, etc.
- If you know basics of HTML/CSS you will do superb
- Understanding of Content marketing
- Should know how to use Google webmasters, google analytics, etc.
We are building a team of folks who come with different niche interest areas writers, content marketers, design, and digital marketers, and work collaboratively as a team.
Pay and benefits
This is trainee position and working hours include any 8hrs between 10pm-8pm. This is a remote position, so you can work from comfort of your home.
The trainee role will be for 3 months after which we can convert it into a full time role based on your performance. During training, stipend would range between 8-15k/month.
Once you successfully complete training and if we offer you a full time position, the salary for this position is between ₹300,000 - ₹420,000 INR based on experience and expertise. We will also pay for necessary equipment, if needed.
If you are based out Pune or ready to shift, it will be better for your growth.
We are planning to onboard immediately but the hiring cycle will be open till 30th June, 2022. During this time you will hear back from us and there will be 2-3 rounds of interview on Google Hangouts/Zoom. You will also go through a test to vet your marketing and English language skills.
How to apply
In the application, tell us not just how you can help us build WittyPen, but also how WittyPen can help you grow. Let us know if you've seen our work and like what we do. Do write about your past experience in finance. Be honest about yourself and tell us if you don't know something. If you write things like "I will do anything to make your company a big success", you will be straightaway rejected.
Keep it sharp, short, and mention things that matters to you. We value great writers, so take your time with the application. We’re giving you our full attention.
And honestly, we are not really interested in resumes. But that doesn't mean we're not interested in what you've worked on in the past, we're just leaving it up to you to tell your own story the way you want to tell it.
Write whatever you put together in the "Your Application" field when applying.
Can't wait to hear from you!
We are looking for a Smart Product Marketer Intern or Consultant who can own the marketing responsibilities for our software products.
1. Marketing skills
- Drafting Marketing Plans,
- Growth Hacking
- A/B testing
- Landing page creation(HTML)
- Content Creation
- Understanding Google Analytics
- Google Ads.
- Content for Website
- App Store
Roles and Responsibilities
- Take the product to new heights to increase our revenue.
- Understanding the competitors, market, user problems, customer requirements, market trends.
- Collect and analyze data and create reports to help assess the right moves to capture the target market.
- Assist the assigned Manager and the team.
Brainstorm ideas with the team for planning the right strategy for the Product.
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
- Receive offer letter if selected.
Our hiring process takes less than 24 hours from the time you receive the Final Step form.
Validity: Up to Dec 2023
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
Our client is a disruptive performance marketing agency with a data-driven approach adding impetus to its client's growth. The agency has developed two proprietary tools that enables them to execute large scale marketing campaigns. Automated media buying, centralized data tracking, business intelligence reports and personalized ads are the major services offered to the clients.
- Understanding client’s business objectives and Digital Marketing strategy.
- Strategizing client’s marketing brief & taking decisions for the team to deliver on.
- Creating customized & impactful presentations to showcase performance impact.
- Managing a team of digital marketing strategists and business operations team to drive multiple programs to completion.
- Being on top of industry updates from technology, competition & functionality perspective.
- Managing & prioritizing prospects pipeline – in line with monthly/ quarterly/ yearly goals.
- Helping company grow through performance marketing initiatives for its own core business.
- Working closely with business development & senior analyst teams to provide strategic inputs.
- Leading, mentoring and guiding the account managers in their daily efforts against all client digital campaign work.
- Negotiating contract including renew, upselling and be key contact for any new work discussion.
- Managing the workflow process by prioritizing projects and resources and by working across accounts to ensure proper alignment of resources.
What you need to have:
- 3 plus years of demonstrated track record of developing senior level client relationships.
- Very strong understanding of Digital Analytics.
- Hands on experience and deep expertise in Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Facebook advertising.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Ability to command respect & drive meetings with CXO level members.
- Superb communication and presentation skills as well as a proven ability to develop well positioned and thoughtful documents and presentations.
- Thorough knowledge of the principles of advertising, marketing & media with thought leadership around the dynamics of the digital and interactive space, specifically Social, Digital Media, and Search.
- Ability to use alternative analytical approaches to solve digital/ interactive marketing problems.
- Above 80% in class 10th & 12th Maths score.
- BE/ BTech - Should be from Tier 1/Tier 2 college.
This is an opportunity to be part of an exciting, new-age startup working on an AI platform to gather consumer insights. You’d be part of the business team, driving demand generation using content marketing, published on all digital properties.
Experience matters. The ‘must-haves’ are.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in running content marketing programs, especially for SaaS, martech, technology brands
- Experience in running a complete marketing program – organizing webinars, scouting for event opportunities, etc.
- Experience in writing across genres – social, newsletters, blogs etc.
- Experience for writing for the Western audience (native English speaking geographies such as USA and the UK)
The specific skills sought are as follows.
- Ability to articulate technology in a way that a non-techie could understand.
- Ability to write in both informal and formal tones – use of colloquial English for informal and assuming a formal tone when authoring a thought leadership article, case studies, and whitepapers.
- Ability to improvise – use the same content to spin out content for social media publishing.
- Ability to think through topics that might be of interest to our very professionally accomplished TG – quite different than what you’d write for a consumer-facing brand.