Incorporated in 1987, Angel Broking Limited is one of the largest independent full-service retail broking houses in India committed to providing accurate and widespread data for every online share trader. Angel One (formerly called as Angel Broking) is considered as a home to the independent database on the web covering the Indian online brokerage industry. Our experience of over two decades has helped us to integrate our knowledge and expertise in the broking industry with the technology we provide to our retail clients through various platforms.
We are a technology-led financial services company providing broking and advisory services, margin funding, loans against shares (through one of our Subsidiaries, AFPL) and financial products distribution to our clients under the brand “Angel One”. Our broking and allied services are offered through (i) our online and digital platforms, and (ii) our network of over 15,000 Authorised Persons (the “Authorised Persons”), as of September 30, 2021.
We have a team of highly skilled technology and finance professionals, and are currently looking for highly motivated field experts to be part of our high-energy team.
What will you do
The resource, who would lead the analytics initiative for Angel One products. We are looking for someone who has expertise and deep passion for digital space and is excited to use that for improving customer experience on digital platforms. The person will lead a highly dynamic team of analysts in a fast paced environment and will be accountable for providing cutting edge digital analysis solution
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing visionary and result-oriented thought leadership to a team of analysts to drive initiatives and projects that uncover opportunities for improvement in B2C product innovation & customer experience.
- Deliver high quality digital analytical insights and recommendations for value generation by ensuring appropriate capture of digital data sources, creating tools and metrics to share across the enterprise, leading customer segmentation efforts, development of predictive models, etc.
- Able to understand customer expectations, industry best practices, current gaps and technical constraints, participate in developing the roadmap, drive requirements and partner with cross functional team members to implement the recommended strategies
- Developing and nurturing relationships with key internal stakeholders through compelling and effective communication
What we are looking for
- Expert knowledge of digital analysis tools like Site Catalyst, Web trends, Google analytics, Omniture, etc. and exposure to Big Data platforms and tools (HDFS, Hive, Pig, etc.)
- Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for business units
- A self-starter who has a proven track record in getting stuff done and delivering analysis solutions that deliver substantial value
- Working knowledge of analysis visualization tools and techniques e.g., SAS, Tableau, Redash, Metabase, Segmentation techniques, predictive modeling, etc.
- Ability to successfully persuade/influence sells ideas effectively and gets results
- Experience working with and creating databases and dashboards using all relevant data to inform decisions
- Strong BI skills with project management (8+ years) and people management experience (4+ years)
- Nice to have engineering understanding preferably with database modelling, data engineering, data pipelining, SQL etc
What you get :
- Chance to play a pivotal role in building the next gen fintech product
- Top tier scale from Day 1 - related battle scars / glory
- Work with other world class talent ( ex Amazon, Uber, Google, Walmart Labs)
- Still be based out anywhere you wish - You can Work from Anywhere #WFA}
- Preferred - Highly numerate, as demonstrated by Masters in a numerate subject such as Mathematics or Statistics
- Operational Research, Business Administration, Economics, etc. from Premier Institute or a track record of product BI performance role that demonstrates this ability
- Proven Analytics experience of at least 10 years with at least 8 years in digital space spanning across one or more of the following: web, mobile web/app, email, social media, search, etc. for an e-commerce firm, financial services firm, etc.
If you are #superpumped about the role, , we would love to connect with you! APPLY NOW
About Angel One
We are Angel One (formerly known as Angel Broking). India's most trusted Fintech company and an all-in-One financial house. Founded in 1996 Angel One offers a world-class experience across all digital channels including web, trading software and mobile applications, to help make millions of Indians informed investment decisions.
Certified as a Great Place To Work for six-consecutive years, we are driven by technology and a mission to become the No. 1 fintech organization in India. With a 9.2 Million+ registered client base and more than 18+ million app downloads, we are onboarding more than 400,000 new users every month. We are working to build personalized financial journeys for customers via a single app, powered by new-age engineering tech and Machine Learning.
We are a group of self-driven, motivated individuals who enjoy taking ownership and believe in providing the best value for money to investors through innovative products and investment strategies. We apply and amplify design thinking with our products and solution.
It is a flat structure, with ample opportunity to showcase your talent and a growth path for engineers to the very top. We are remote-first, with people spread across Bangalore, Mumbai and UAE. Here are some of the perks that you'll enjoy as an Angelite,
- Work with world-class peer group from leading organizations
- Exciting, dynamic and agile work environment
- Freedom to ideate, innovate, express, solve and create customer experience through #Fintech & #ConsumerTech
- Cutting edge technology and Products / Digital Platforms of future
- Continuous learning interventions and upskilling
- Open culture to collaborate where failing fast is encouraged to invent new ways and methods, join our Failure Club to experience it
- 6-time certified as a Great Place To Work culture
- Highly competitive pay structures, one of the best
Come say Hello to ideas and goodbye to hierarchies at Angel One!
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey with more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About our Client :-
Our client is an InsureTech platform backed by a major retail giant that offers contextual insurance in a blink.
We are a team of consumer obsessed & driven people. We want to reimagine insurance through a consumption lens for millions. We are a B2C and B2B2C platform that wants to simplify the way insurance is experienced with principles of transparency, trust and contextualize. The multiple ideas that we are building upon are all about an experience beyond the way insurance is understood or sold at present in India.
If you are a passionate mind with the courage to reimagine, execute and grow, you are most welcome to join hands with us in any form.
About the role :-
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join our team. An ideal candidate is someone who able to turn data into information, information into valuable insights that will help in business decisions.
The individual will be part of the team that is responsible for making Marketing, Business & Strategic decisions.
Work closely with project managers to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers.
Analyze data from multiple sources (app, store sales, digital & social media) and create best-practice reports based on data mining, analysis, and visualization that will help in devising business/marketing/ communication plans
Evaluate internal systems for efficiency, problems, and inaccuracies, developing and maintaining protocols for handling, processing, and cleaning data
Coordinate with internal stakeholders and external partners to gather requirements, provide status updates, and build relationships
Support in building customer analytics
Building some automated dashboards (like LIVE sale tracking, weekly management dashboards, etc.)
Required Skills and Qualifications :-
Bachelor’s degree in engineering
3 – 5 years of experience as a data analyst in Retail industry
Must have hands-on experience working on multiple programming languages (MySQL & Presto)
Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including codes, queries, reports, and presentations
Excellent Excel skills and Good Communication skills
Experience in Python/Pyspark would be an added advantage
Role: Teradata Lead
Experience level: Minimum 10 years
This role would be leading the DBA teams of multiple experience level DBAs for a mix of – Teradata, Oracle and SQL.
Minimum 10 years of relevant Database and Datawarehouse experience.
Hands on experience of administrating Teradata.
Leading the performance analysis, capacity planning and supporting the batchops and users with their jobs.
Drive implementation of standards and best practices to optimize database utilization and availability.
Hands on with AWS Cloud infrastructure services such as EC2, S3 and network services.
Proficient in Linux system administration relevant to Teradata management.
Teradata Specific (Mandatory)
Manage and Operate 24x7 production as well as development databases to ensure maximum availability of system resources.
Responsible for operational activities of a Database Administrator such as System monitoring, User Management, Space Management, Troubleshooting, and Batch/user support.
Perform DBA related tasks in key areas of Performance Management & Reporting, workload management using TASM.
Manage Production/Development databases in areas like Capacity Planning, Performance Monitoring & Tuning, Strategies Defined for Backup/Recovery Techniques, Space/ User/ Security management along With Problem determination and resolution.
Experience with Teradata Workload management & monitoring and query optimization.
Expertise with system monitoring using viewpoint and logs.
Proficient in analysing the performance and optimizing at different levels.
Ability to create advanced system-level capacity reports as well as root cause analysis.
Oracle Specific (Optional)
Database Administration Installation of Oracle software on Unix/Linux platform.
Database Lifecycle Management - Database creation, setup decommissioning.
Database event alert monitoring, space management, user management.
Database upgrades migrations, cloning.
Database backup restore recovery using RMAN.
Setup and maintain High-Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions.
Proficient in Standby and Data Guard technology.
Hands on with the OEM CC.
- Teradata Vantage Certified Administrator
- ITIL Foundation
Machine Learning Engineer at Zocket
We are looking for a curious Machine Learning Engineer to join our extremely fast growing Tech Team at Zocket!
Zocket helps businesses create digital ads in less than 30 seconds and grow digitally without any expertise.
Currently there are only two options for an SMB owner, either employ a digital marketing agency or stay away from digital ads. True to the mission, Zocket leverages AI to simplify digital marketing for 300 million+ small businesses around the globe.
You are ideal if you have:
- Interest in working with a fast growing Start Up
- Strong communication and Presentation skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Critical thinking Abilities
- Interest in working in a high paced environment
- Desire for Lots and lots of learning
- Inclination towards working on diverse projects and to make real contributions to the company
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any quantitative discipline (Statistics, Mathematics, Economics)
- 3+ Years of relevant experience
- Experience working with languages like Python(mandatory) and R
- Experience working with Visualisation tools like Tableau, PowerBI.
- Experience working in Frameworks such as OpenCV, PyTorch ,Tensorflow
- Prior experience in building and deploying ML systems using AWS(EC2, Sagemaker)
- Understanding of statistical concepts
- Hands-on Computer Vision experience
- Experience in MySQL is required
- Cookie points if you have expertise with NLP
Do you have a passion for computer vision and deep learning problems? We are looking for someone who thrives on collaboration and wants to push the boundaries of what is possible today! Material Depot (materialdepot.in) is on a mission to be India’s largest tech company in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction space by democratizing the construction ecosystem and bringing stakeholders onto a common digital platform. Our engineering team is responsible for developing Computer Vision and Machine Learning tools to enable digitization across the construction ecosystem. The founding team includes people from top management consulting firms and top colleges in India (like BCG, IITB), and have worked extensively in the construction space globally and is funded by top Indian VCs.
Our team empowers Architectural and Design Businesses to effectively manage their day to day operations. We are seeking an experienced, talented Data Scientist to join our team. You’ll be bringing your talents and expertise to continue building and evolving our highly available and distributed platform.
Our solutions need complex problem solving in computer vision that require robust, efficient, well tested, and clean solutions. The ideal candidate will possess the self-motivation, curiosity, and initiative to achieve those goals. Analogously, the candidate is a lifelong learner who passionately seeks to improve themselves and the quality of their work. You will work together with similar minds in a unique team where your skills and expertise can be used to influence future user experiences that will be used by millions.
In this role, you will:
- Extensive knowledge in machine learning and deep learning techniques
- Solid background in image processing/computer vision
- Experience in building datasets for computer vision tasks
- Experience working with and creating data structures / architectures
- Proficiency in at least one major machine learning framework
- Experience visualizing data to stakeholders
- Ability to analyze and debug complex algorithms
- Good understanding and applied experience in classic 2D image processing and segmentation
- Robust semantic object detection under different lighting conditions
- Segmentation of non-rigid contours in challenging/low contrast scenarios
- Sub-pixel accurate refinement of contours and features
- Experience in image quality assessment
- Experience with in depth failure analysis of algorithms
- Highly skilled in at least one scripting language such as Python or Matlab and solid experience in C++
- Creativity and curiosity for solving highly complex problems
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Mentor and support other technical team members in the organization
- Create, improve, and refine workflows and processes for delivering quality software on time and with carefully calculated debt
- Work closely with product managers, customer support representatives, and account executives to help the business move fast and efficiently through relentless automation.
How you will do this:
- You’re part of an agile, multidisciplinary team.
- You bring your own unique skill set to the table and collaborate with others to accomplish your team’s goals.
- You prioritize your work with the team and its product owner, weighing both the business and technical value of each task.
- You experiment, test, try, fail, and learn continuously.
- You don’t do things just because they were always done that way, you bring your experience and expertise with you and help the team make the best decisions.
For this role, you must have:
- Strong knowledge of and experience with the functional programming paradigm.
- Experience conducting code reviews, providing feedback to other engineers.
- Great communication skills and a proven ability to work as part of a tight-knit team.
Recko Inc. is looking for data engineers to join our kick-ass engineering team. We are looking for smart, dynamic individuals to connect all the pieces of the data ecosystem.
What are we looking for:
3+ years of development experience in at least one of MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL or MSSQL and experience in working with Big Data technologies like Big Data frameworks/platforms/data stores like Hadoop, HDFS, Spark, Oozie, Hue, EMR, Scala, Hive, Glue, Kerberos etc.
Strong experience setting up data warehouses, data modeling, data wrangling and dataflow architecture on the cloud
2+ experience with public cloud services such as AWS, Azure, or GCP and languages like Java/ Python etc
2+ years of development experience in Amazon Redshift, Google Bigquery or Azure data warehouse platforms preferred
Knowledge of statistical analysis tools like R, SAS etc
Familiarity with any data visualization software
A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up and most importantly, you should be fun to work with
As a data engineer at Recko, you will:
Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture,
Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and AWS regions.
Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
Recko was founded in 2017 to organise the world’s transactional information and provide intelligent applications to finance and product teams to make sense of the vast amount of data available. With the proliferation of digital transactions over the past two decades, Enterprises, Banks and Financial institutions are finding it difficult to keep a track on the money flowing across their systems. With the Recko Platform, businesses can build, integrate and adapt innovative and complex financial use cases within the organization and across external payment ecosystems with agility, confidence and at scale. . Today, customer-obsessed brands such as Deliveroo, Meesho, Grofers, Dunzo, Acommerce, etc use Recko so their finance teams can optimize resources with automation and prioritize growth over repetitive and time-consuming tasks around day-to-day operations.
Recko is a Series A funded startup, backed by marquee investors like Vertex Ventures, Prime Venture Partners and Locus Ventures. Traditionally enterprise software is always built around functionality. We believe software is an extension of one’s capability, and it should be delightful and fun to use.
Working at Recko:
We believe that great companies are built by amazing people. At Recko, We are a group of young Engineers, Product Managers, Analysts and Business folks who are on a mission to bring consumer tech DNA to enterprise fintech applications. The current team at Recko is 60+ members strong with stellar experience across fintech, e-commerce, digital domains at companies like Flipkart, PhonePe, Ola Money, Belong, Razorpay, Grofers, Jio, Oracle etc. We are growing aggressively across verticals.
- Strong in problem solving, algorithms and data structures
- Proficient in Python
- Hands on experience in technologies and tools related to any of NLP, Deep learning, Machine learning, Conversational AI
- Experience with knowledge Graph or any graph based system is plus
- Able to train and deploy models
- Broad knowledge of machine learning algorithms and principles
- Performance profiling and Tuning
- Communicate and propose solutions to business challenges
- Familiarity with at least one of the cloud computing infrastructure - GCP/AWS
- Keep abreast with the latest technological advances
- Team mentoring and leadership skills.
Role and Responsibilities
- Build a low latency serving layer that powers DataWeave's Dashboards, Reports, and Analytics functionality
- Build robust RESTful APIs that serve data and insights to DataWeave and other products
- Design user interaction workflows on our products and integrating them with data APIs
- Help stabilize and scale our existing systems. Help design the next generation systems.
- Scale our back end data and analytics pipeline to handle increasingly large amounts of data.
- Work closely with the Head of Products and UX designers to understand the product vision and design philosophy
- Lead/be a part of all major tech decisions. Bring in best practices. Mentor younger team members and interns.
- Constantly think scale, think automation. Measure everything. Optimize proactively.
- Be a tech thought leader. Add passion and vibrance to the team. Push the envelope.
Skills and Requirements
- 8- 15 years of experience building and scaling APIs and web applications.
- Experience building and managing large scale data/analytics systems.
- Have a strong grasp of CS fundamentals and excellent problem solving abilities. Have a good understanding of software design principles and architectural best practices.
- Be passionate about writing code and have experience coding in multiple languages, including at least one scripting language, preferably Python.
- Be able to argue convincingly why feature X of language Y rocks/sucks, or why a certain design decision is right/wrong, and so on.
- Be a self-starter—someone who thrives in fast paced environments with minimal ‘management’.
- Have experience working with multiple storage and indexing technologies such as MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra, Elastic.
- Good knowledge (including internals) of messaging systems such as Kafka and RabbitMQ.
- Use the command line like a pro. Be proficient in Git and other essential software development tools.
- Working knowledge of large-scale computational models such as MapReduce and Spark is a bonus.
- Exposure to one or more centralized logging, monitoring, and instrumentation tools, such as Kibana, Graylog, StatsD, Datadog etc.
- Working knowledge of building websites and apps. Good understanding of integration complexities and dependencies.
- Working knowledge linux server administration as well as the AWS ecosystem is desirable.
- It's a huge bonus if you have some personal projects (including open source contributions) that you work on during your spare time. Show off some of your projects you have hosted on GitHub.