What would you do if your job was to design the next big thing? That's exactly where we are at Sif Homes, with our creative graphic designer joining us. We have a ton of cool projects going on in this space and all of them could use some good visuals! So come join us, we are looking for a creative graphic designer who will be able to come up with concepts, designs & ideas that we can use across all media.
Roles & Responsibilities
1.High-quality and attention-grabbing images & Videos that grab the users’ attention and improve the brand’s credibility across social media campaigns
2.Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
3.Creative mind and storytelling skills
4. Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages.
5.Integrating sound, sync dialogue and add sound effects to visuals.
6.Working from concept art to create characters, objects, layouts, backgrounds, etc
7.Researching visual style, genre and technologies to produce each individual project.
8.Identifying key scenes and sequences
9.Transforming storyboards into animated sequences
10.Recreating real world environments and layouts
11.Creating illustrations, scanning and photo retouching
About Sif Homes
Mobile App Designer
We value great design and prioritize it across every single thing we build. As a Mobile UI/UX Designer, your primary focus will be to create elegant, on-brand designs. You will work closely with the design team to create and bring ideas to life.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Closely working with back-end developers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
- Designing interfaces for iOS and Android applications.
- Contributing to the entire design process from design strategy to design execution.
- Presenting user interface concepts and designs clearly for implementation.
- Work closely with Front-end engineers to ensure that design requirements are met.
- Maintain design consistency via the use of style guides and style sheets and ensure that established standards and best practices are followed.
- A clean sense of design aesthetics, and a natural propensity towards simplification over complication.
- An aptitude and honed intuition for tasteful, visual design details.
- Iterating the mobile app’s UI based on market feedback.
- Stay up to date with UI/UX trends and incorporate these where applicable.
- BA/BS/BFA degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications).
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience.
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Figma, Zeplin, Miro, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Understanding of the user-Centered design process.
- Experience working with low and high-fidelity prototyping tools such as Balsamiq, Sketch, Invision, Adobe XD…etc.
- Experience implementing visual design systems across a range of platforms in an iterative software development environment.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
- Excellent leadership, communication and collaboration skills.
- Please include an online portfolio in addition to your resume.
- Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.
Must Knowledge of Adobe XD.
Experience: 3-5 Years Experience
1. Create execution plans for projects and see them through to completion
2. Ensure the design team and designers are producing quality work
3. Conceptualize original and unique designs and illustrations
4. Choose the right images, typography, graphics and layouts for the project
5. Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
6. Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
7. Increase user-friendliness in digital products
8. Ensure the products created are user-friendly and convey brand consistency with all projects
9. Stay up to date with the changing trends in the field and best practices
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for the work from home job/internship
2. Are available for duration of 3 months
3. Have relevant skills and interests
●Designing new products, interfaces, and user experiences for multiple platforms
●Collaboration with teams of engineers and product managers throughout the design
process – from creation to production – creating user flows, wireframes & building userinterface mock-ups and prototypes
●Simplifying complex user interactions, highlighting the product’s brand and unique
●Integrating and managing the brand through a visual design language
●3+ years of industry experience
●Self-starter who is a customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and an enthusiastic team player
●Knowledge of building user-experiences for mobile apps across mobile & web applications
●Mastery of Sketch/Figma, Photoshop & Illustrator
●One must be able to confidently articulate UX design rationale and enjoy leading
conversations with teams and key stakeholders
●Detail orientation, execution excellence & entrepreneurial spirit
●Having knowledge of prototyping tools will be an added advantage
- Designing of look-books and visually stunning collateral
- Understanding client’s needs
- Create engaging and on-brand graphics for various social media platforms
- 1+ year of work experience
- Hands-on experience with layout design
- Degree in Design, Fine arts or Related field
- Work from office in Mumbai
1. Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to the deadline.
2. Retouch and manipulate images.
3. Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media.
4. Collaborate with the creative director and graphic design manager to develop design concepts.
5. Receive feedback from the creative director and graphic design manager and make necessary changes.
6. Assemble final presentation material for printing as needed.
1. Should know social media design.
2. Should have attention to detail (very important).
3. Must have knowledge of Photoshop, Figma/Adobe XD, Illustrator, Canva, After Effects, etc.
4. Must know how to use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media.
5. Must have basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals.
6. Graphic design major preferred.
7. Experience with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator.
8. Strong creative and analytical skills.
9. Compelling portfolio of graphic design work.