- Develop graphics and layouts for banners, presentations, whitepapers, case studies, newsletters/emails, social
media posts, infographics etc.
- Develop graphics and layouts for websites and landing pages.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Deliver high quality work.
- Well versed with design software - photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver etc.
- Out of the box creative thinking
- Work closely with Web Developers, Marketing and Sales Team.
Experience - 6 months to 2 years
Candidate applying for Full time Shift timings – (9 ½ Hours) 6:30pm onwards ; Fixed Sat-Sun off
Job Location- City Vista, Kharadi
Cab Facility is Provided.
About TrueQC Lead analysis Pvt ltd
What are we looking for?
A Designer is required to create high-quality graphic content & engage the social media audience. Their duty is to use their graphic design and programming abilities to produce engaging posts, pages, and applications that generate traffic and increase conversions.
They must also have substantial marketing understanding in order to provide the most appropriate content for a certain target audience within the timelines specified.
<<The best designer are creative visionaries, people who are capable of stepping back, seeing the big picture, and coming up with new ways of approaching challenges and making positive changes to how the company is managed and marketed.>>
Not a CAVEr:
You are a person that people like to be around. You are not a CAVE (Constantly Against Virtually Everything) personality.
Say no to HiPPO:
At Searce, we want people who value everyone’s opinions & perspectives. We don’t want them to get overpowered by HiPPO (Highest Paid Person’s Opinion).
- Have a point of view and can distinguish between "good" and "great" work.
- Hands-on experience on designing using Photoshop / Illustrator / Dreamweaver / Fireworks / Flash/ Canva.
- A design portfolio demonstrating the breadth and proven experience in product and services marketing communication, workflow and interaction design, visual design work, and a thorough understanding of a good design process is required.
- Have the ability to work on digital marketing strategies, define workflows, write concepts and content to generate interest in Searce’s products, brands, and services.
- Have the ability to think strategically, act tactically, and solve problems quickly.
- Successfully overcome engineering challenges and understand the need for testing and iteration of new user experiences.
- Have a track record in creating highly functional, user-focused, complete, and desirable experiences and designs.
- Develop new concepts & improve overall marketing efforts.
- Test graphics on different devices
- Work towards strengthening the brand image
- Be innovative, enthusiastic, flexible and creative.
- Demonstrate excellent project management and scheduling skills.
Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s degree in Design along with
- A passion and dedication to his/her job and become a storyteller through exceptional and engaging designs.
- Command over Graphic designing tools like Photoshop / Illustrator / Dreamweaver / Fireworks / Flash/ Canva.
- Good communication skills along with an excellent understanding of the work required to be delivered.
- Creativity to put ideas to design.
- Proficiency in Marketing disciplines.
- Must be self-motivated and confident of producing own ideas.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience is a must.
What is ‘searce’
Searce means ‘a fine sieve’ & indicates ‘to refine, to analyze, to improve’. It signifies our way of working: To improve to the finest degree of excellence, ‘solving for better’ every time. Searcians are passionate improvers & solvers who love to question the status quo.
The primary purpose of all of us, at Searce, is driving intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes using new-age technology. This purpose is driven passionately by HAPPIER people who aim to become better, every day.
What we do
Searce is a modern tech consulting firm that empowers clients to futurify their businesses, leveraging Cloud, AI & Analytics.
- We are a category-defining niche’ cloud-native technology consulting company, specializing in modernizing (improve, automate & transform) the full-scope of infra, app, process & work.
- We partner with clients in their ‘beyond x’ journey to drive intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes.
- We are the most preferred tech partner of choice when it comes to ‘solving for better for the new-age tech startups & digital enterprises, leading disruption in their industries.
- Our Service Offerings: We offer Advanced Cloud, Data & App Modernization, Cloud Consulting, Management & Improvement (DevOps, SysOps & Cloud Managed Services), Applied AI & Analytics services.
- As one of the top 5 niche’ full scope global partners for Google Cloud & a preferred partner for AWS, we are the most preferred ‘engineering-led’ tech company of choice when it comes to solving complex business problems.
No of Positions: 1
Job location: Gurgaon (On site)
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a UI / UX designer
- A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies is a must
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in interactive design, new media design or related design field preferred
- Excellent knowledge of Android and iOS components and UI related aspects of programming frameworks
- Strong working knowledge of prototyping and related design tools
- Strong conceptualisation ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills and sketchbook technique
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of common software development practices
- Two or more years of user experience design experience for mobile application, desktop software and Web applications including converting the designs to actual implementation
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, user feedbacks and technology limitations for a mobile payments’ application
- Breaking any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
- Translating design requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces.
- Composing designs of re-usable components and UI elements.
- Delivering illustrated designs and process flows using Sigma.
- Collaborating effectively with the product team and development team and work closely with them.
- Staying up to date of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration from new trends and events.
- Participating in client research with Business Development team.
- Performing other design related tasks as assigned
- Design emailers on both light mode & dark mode.
- Design engaging and responsive web pages and HTML emails for the company
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing team to conduct tests and maximise web performance
- Optimise websites for maximum speed and scalability whilst ensuring website function and stability across devices i.e. desktop, mobile and tablet
- Manage day-to-day design updates as the business requires
- Ensure that all designs, pages, sites and emails adhere to company brand guidelines, always acting as a brand champion
Best compensation on current salary
Transparent Work Culture
Employee Friendly Environment
Timing: Flexible Working Hours.
We are a Fintech Start up (in stealth mode) targeting to capture $ 900 BN consumer lending opportunity. We are building platform of the future in which the offline / online merchants would be able to expand their consumer base. We also empower merchants to collect payment digitally and help build their identity through our offerings. Consumers would be able to make their purchase decisions and would get the options to convert their purchases in to easy EMIs The founders brings over 3 decade of banking & financial services experience with strong market connect to bring required resources (like Customer, Capital, relevant business team etc.). Detailed business model can discussed during the meeting process.
About you : As our new mobile designer, you will work closely with the mobile product team. Your primary goals will be to design the next generation of mobile websites, apps and other mobile interfaces across multiple platforms such as iOS, Android, Windows, and mobile web.
- Collaborate with cross-functional product teams to implement an enterprise-wide Frontend design strategy
- Execute all visual designs, from initial concept through development hand-off - Synthesize complex, abstract business requirements into meaningful and usable designs
- Bring the customer and product owners visions to life by conducting research, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and designing user interfaces
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Help maintain a design library and style guide to ensure a consistent look and feel across various products.
-Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
-Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns.
-Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
-Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
- Use storytelling and visualization skills to present and defend your design decisions to team members and stakeholders
-4+ years of Mobile App Design or related experience
- Experience across all phases of product design from research to ideation, design iteration, prototyping, and delivering high-fidelity UI designs.
- Excellent visual design skills and proficiency in design tools, such as Adobe InDesign, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Ability to solve problems creatively and clearly articulate design solutions to stakeholders - Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, User Experience Design, or related field
- Strong portfolio demonstrating experience creating user-centered design solutions across multiple interfaces and screen sizes
- Comfortable designing for web and mobile devices
-Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development.
Location: Delhi- Okhla
- In line with Industry best practices /- We have an energetic workplace environment where we welcome innovative ideas and offers growth opportunities and positive environment for accomplishing goals. Our purpose is to create abundance for everyone we touch.
- developing concepts, graphics, and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size
- preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Work with the content development team to produce a final design.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, CorelDraw, Photoshop)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
Are you a hands-on, flexible contributor who is comfortable operating in a fast-paced relationship culture? Then read on:
For software developers, learning programming languages needs to be practical. This is where the startup has helped more than 15000 students to turn theory into practical knowledge. Currently, offering 9 courses the startup has played a catalyst for thousands of students to land jobs at tech giants like Google, Amazon, Adobe, and Walmart. The startup enables students to follow a comprehensive curriculum and seek help from industry experts without facing any geological barrier.
The founders of the startup are the alumnus of acclaimed institutes like IIT Delhi and Stanford University with experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India.
What you will do:
- Planning and implementing new designs
- Optimizing existing user interface designs
- Testing for intuitivity and experience
- Communicating with team & product stakeholders to understand their business goals and objectives
- Combining creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Creating prototypes for new feature ideas
- Testing new ideas before implementing
- Conducting an ongoing user research
What you need to have:
- Previous working experience as a UI Designer for minimum 3 years
- Should have experience with design software and wireframe tools and also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/ mobile applications
- Excellent UI design portfolio
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the range of products including Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- BA/ BSc in design or similar relevant field will be a plus
- Experience with HTML5 & CSS3 will be a plus
- Familiarity with Human-Computer Interaction
· Requires 4+ years of cumulative industry experience in various UX Design disciplines with
Wireframing & UX prototypes.
· Degree in design is a nice to have (UX, Visual, Graphic and/or Interaction)
· Strong portfolio that demonstrates systems thinking and core skills across a variety of categories
· Fluency with common design software for the creation of wireframes, design mocks and
prototypes including (Sketch, InVision and Zeppelin a plus)
· Agility in creating digital sketches/prototypes from lo-fi to hi-fi
· Strong communicator and excellent interpersonal skills.
· Design experience for mobile and touch devices a plus. Design experience for ecommerce
platforms is a plus.
· A positive attitude, open mind, and a desire to collaborate with and learn from multi-disciplinary
· Flexibility to work across time zones with US based teams and stakeholders
Ability to work closely with engineering teams for product and marketing launches.
Video Editor job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
• Create studio-quality videos for YouTube.
• Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video editing
• Work with our creative teammates
• Regularly collaborate with marketing team
• Follow the company's brand guidelines
• Present to senior management
• Develop an overall video brand messaging strategy
We are looking for a creative UI/UX Designer with a good portfolio of personal or company-based projects either on Behance or Dribble to join our team!
As a UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets. Your responsibilities would be -
1. Brainstorming feature ideas.
2. Wireframing/Prototyping using tools like Adobe XD / Photoshop.
3. Creating basic illustrations and icons using a tool like Illustrator.
4. Identifying opportunities / changing the interface to make user's lives easier.
5. Defining a good design process for future employees.
Apply if you like a startup culture and are willing to learn and adapt to changing needs.