About The Placet
About myHQ by ANAROCK
myHQ is an affordable, flexible and hyperlocal workspace solutions provider which caters to a wide range of users from individual freelancers to corporate enterprises. We take up curated spaces inside beautifully designed cafes, restaurants and offices in your neighbourhood and convert them into inspirational work zones providing a seamless working experience. From full-fledged offices to pay-per-use passes, we empower you with the freedom to pursue your dreams by helping you have “Your Office. Your Way.”
About the Role
The marketing function is responsible for helping build the category of flexible working, listening to the changing workspace needs of individuals and organisations in today’s world and empowering them with the right environment to be able to make magic everywhere, every single day. We aim to do this by thought leadership in our content, deep understanding of our users through constant listening and research, increasing their awareness of our products & solutions through scalable channels, recruiting new users to our tribe and constantly increasing engagement with existing users by finding ways to make ourselves more relevant in their lives. We believe in the power of user & product thinking and data-driven insights and actions.
If you’re someone who believes that visuals are more powerful than words, someone who can convey complex ideas & thoughts through simple design, then this role is meant for you.
Role and Responsibilities
As a senior designer, you will be responsible for everything creative in the company.
Understand the target audience and capture the interests and vision of the brand
Lead the design-centric evolution of the company - participate & brainstorm in creative meetings to advise creatives & visual communication
Ideate and create fresh innovative designs for offline and digital collaterals - social media marketing, branded products, ad creatives, emailers, OOH offline branding etc.
Champion the brand visual identity and research graphic standards, ensuring guidelines and directives are embraced and adhered to in all executions
Come up with highly engaging designs with great attention to detail which is in accordance with brand attributes
Fondness for one’s craft, people who truly love what they do
Bachelor's Degree in Design from tier-1 design institutes in the country. Masters in
Design is not compulsory but will add weight to your candidature.
1+ year of design work experience preferably in a B2C organisation
Strong understanding of user-centric design principles to create logical, extremely engaging wireframes and artboards
Highly skilled in graphic design as well as illustrations
Strong understanding of colour palettes, fonts and content hierarchy in design
Highly experienced and comfortable in using various design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
Ability to convert long briefs into compelling visuals - clean design with short but effective content copies
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
The candidate should be a highly-motivated, energetic, team player with a strong knack for details.
Senior Product Designer - App
Work on improving the flows and overall architecture of the core product at OneCard and OneScore app.
What you will do:
- Execute all product design flows and visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualize original mobile design ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Create seamless navigation flows and architecture to improve discoverability, engagement and conversions.
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive-level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Leverage user testing to make product improvements.
- Participate in contributing ideas, updates, and product development areas to the team.
Proven 5-6 years of work experience as a Product Designer. Must have worked on digital products. Familiar with user research practices. Having worked in the app product space is a huge plus.
- Demonstrable Product design skills with a strong portfolio is a must.
- Proficiency in Adobe XD, Illustrator and Figma is a must.
- Design eye-catching mobile app experiences for our app experiences.
- Up-to-date with the latest Mobile app trends, techniques, and technologies.
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or Visual Arts is a plus.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- If you have built gamified consumer digital products or have ideas for the same.
- Illustration skills
- Creating motion graphics
- Strong visual design chops
Please share your resume and portfolio on the chat box. Prefered is who can join us immediately.
- Advocating for good user experience across our platform by representing the users in product strategy and roadmap discussions
- Identifying the best UX methods and tools to use, depending on project constraints
- Prototyping solutions to solve complex problems
- Contributing to our growing design system of patterns in an effort to cultivate a cohesive look, feel, and user experience at all customer touch points
- Sharing and reviewing your designs based on peer feedback, research, and testing
- Bachelor/Masters in Design, HCI, Psychology or any other related field
- 6-7 years of experience in designing desktop and/or mobile applications
- Previous experience owning and executing on UX designs through collaborative decision making with front-end developers, engineers, researchers, content strategists, and other disciplines
- A deep understanding of the end-to-end iterative UX process, including personas, scenarios, wire-framing, content modelling, prototyping, user research, and design systems
- Empathy and advocacy for users, in all areas of work
- Experience using prototyping tools, as well as fundamental knowledge of front-end technologies to understand the constraints of the design
- Extraordinary UI design abilities that can be demonstrated through current projects.
- Figma experience is a must
- Hands-on experience with Sketch, Invision, Photoshop (or equivalent softwares) is an added to bonus
-Experience of working in Fintech is a huge bonus
-Experience of working at any consumer app is an added bonus
● Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and software
● Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
● Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
● Build page navigation buttons and search fields
● Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
● Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
● Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
● Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
● Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
● Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
● Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer for consumer and mobile products
● Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and In Vision) is an advantage
● Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
● Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
● You have an online portfolio or PDF that you can share with us
Experience- 1 year and 2 year
Location - Navi Mumbai
Notice Period - Immediate or 15 days.
*Immediate joiners preferred.*
- Must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel Draw & other graphic tools is a must.
- Well versed with Digital Media & other Graphic Design
- Knowledge of video editing will be an added advantage
- Cultivate a solid body of work Proven graphic designing experience
- Candidates should pay attention to quality and detail.
Perks of working with us:-
1) A huge learning curve
2) Get the chance to learn Emerging Tech like ML/AI, Blockchain, VR/AR, IoT
3) Flexible working hour
4) Work from home facility
5) Work in a highly competitive environment to take your career to the next level
6) Unlimited Coffee and Snacks (If we are working at the off
Logo Designing? Image editing? Creating Sales Pages? And contagious conversations? If these are your 'things' then read on:
Their services are available across the globe, with over 65% of their client base being from US, UK, and Canada. The company's primary focus is on Ayurveda and taking the ancient knowledge to anyone who wishes to bring back balance to their health and apply the tools in their everyday life.
- Editing ads, compiling animation, content, music etc. and be responsible for complete packaging of videos (ads, infomercials, demos etc.)
- Catering to the international market (primarily english speaking) with a good understanding of the language
- Building the brandâs organic social media presence, with great control over both graphic design and video production.
- Working long and hard within a highly disciplined eco-system
- Building a distinctive brand that stands-out amidst a crowd of beauty and wellness products across the globe
What you will do:
- Bachelors or Masters in design/Branding/Communication Design from a premium institute like NIFT
- Great command over the following software:
- Corel Draw
- Adobe Indesign
- After Effects and Premiere
- Adobe Creative Suite
- 3D Simulation software
- Coding languages
- Very good command over English.
- A good sense of aesthetics, a collaborative approach and an attitude to rise to the occasion will be awesome!
- Only people with a design/ video/ advertising/ marketing background, prior designing experience or interest may apply.
21N78E Creative Labs is looking for Visualizers.
• Work with all the Marketing and Client teams to create effective client communication, develop innovative products, enabling client acquisition and customer delight.
• Responsible for conceptualizing, strategizing and visualizing concepts and designing for a variety of products and clients in the following areas.
o Advertising – Mainline and Digital
o Social media
o Audio Visuals
o UI Design
o Corporate Communication
• Strong Design skills | Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite | Working Knowledge of Motion Graphics software’s (Adobe Premiere & After Effects) | Clear grasp of social media formats
This role requires a highly collaborative hands-on individual to partner with our Founders, Engineers, Business and Market Research stakeholders to ensure a focused engaging customer experience at every digital touchpoint.
- Deliver beautiful product interfaces tailored for different kinds of user.
- Design interfaces that reduce friction in customer on-boarding.
- Deliver customer and end-user centered user experiences that build and enhance zoop.one brand and customer affinity.
- Conceptualize feature roadmap and prioritize the strategy, based on market research, testing and brand goals.
- Oversee and create wireframes and high fidelity designs.
- Work closely with engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience.
- Ensure world class design quality end to end, across all design competencies, e.g., visual, content, motion, interaction design, prototyping, and user experience research.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working on a digital product, ideally for a fintech brand
- Superior knowledge of information architecture, user-centered design, best practices, and latest creative concepts
- Impeccable design eye, attention to detail, and well versed in using data and customer insights to influence design decisions
- Exceptional portfolio & attention to pixel perfect details
- Expert in Sketch/Adobe XD and Photoshop
- Experienced in HTML and CSS
- Skilled at validating designs through Usability Testing and experimentation
- Ability to prioritize and manage work in a fast-paced ambiguous environment
- A degree/certification in Design, Human-Computer Interaction or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
Good to have:
- Experience designing animations and graphics over Adobe Illustrator and After-Effects.
- Converting Designs to HTML/CSS code or React Components.
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each and every day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
- Health Memberships
- Sports Subscriptions
- Entertainment Subscriptions
- Key Conferences and Event Passes
- Learning Stipend
- Team Lunches and Parties
- Travel Reimbursements
Thats what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!