Education – any Graduate
Skill set : Adobe photo shop, adobe illustrator, After effects, Figma, Adobe XD, web designing, InDesign.
About Salus Technologies PvtLtd
Job Location : Kolkatta
Develop design solutions for various platforms
Establish consistent brand and creative designsCommunicate ideas with project managers using mock-up and look books Collect feedback from project managers and adjust the approach to cater to criteria
Build sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes to outline structure
Bachelor's degree/PG in user experience,design or related field
4 t 6 years of experience with UI design Strong communication, design and creative thinking skills
Experience with Figma/Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator etc
Knowledge of CSS is a plus
Digital Experience/Web Designer
GlobalSign.in (GSI) is a progressive event tech company and a leader in the domain of online event management. GEVME (GSI’s flagship product) is an enterprise SaaS virtual event platform. We power thousands of events around the world. Some of our clients include Facebook, Starbucks, Forbes, MasterCard, Singapore Government.
At GEVME, we are on a mission to empower event professionals and to enable them to create great virtual experiences for their attendees. We like to see our product as a platform through which event professionals and agencies are able to express their creativity and bring their ideas to life. We put extreme focus on design and UX and always push ourselves to create intuitively and intelligently designed software that works and looks good at the same time. Let's put it this way: we are obsessed with the design of our product and the happiness of our users.
We are currently looking for talented designs with web/multimedia design experience to create immersive virtual experiences for event attendees. The ideal candidate should have solid graphic design foundation and an eye for artful digital designs. Digital designers that have worked on interactive websites and digital products are good candidates for this position. As this is a new and unique role, we’re looking for designers who are willing to learn new concepts and theories and who are ready to pioneer a completely new field of design.
- To come up with creative concepts for digital/virtual event experiences, based on the stakeholder’s brief and requirements
- To translate the creative concepts into visual designs and to craft immersive digital/virtual experience, with (always) the attendee’s and the event owner’s interests at the core of the design
- 3+ years of proven experience in designing for the web and building multimedia/interactive projects
- Knowledge of Figma and/or Sketch
- Possesses a deep understanding of the capabilities of HTML, CSS, and JS and how the frontend technologies of the web work
- Be knowledgeable about and very comfortable with the digital/virtual medium, and be able to leverage the uniqueness of the medium to craft unique attendee experiences
- Possesses a strong foundation in graphic design, colour theory and typography
- Ability to communicate concepts and ideas for the 3-dimensional and virtual space
- Ability to work independently remotely but at the same time be a team player and be able to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure when necessary, but also knowing how to take your mind off work needed!
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate your design processes, ideas, and solutions to the team and other stakeholders
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design experiences that meet their needs and vision
- Knowledge of 3D design
- Proficiency in front-end web development languages such as HTML, CSS, JS, Jquery
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Experience in or familiarity with the events space
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to manage our client portfolios. If you think you are creative enough to tell the brand stories using innovative graphic solutions, we are looking for you.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- 3-5 years of experience
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop is a must
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
If playign around design for Indian users has been one of the aspirations of design career, then we have an exciting opportunity for you at Pratilipi. Pratilipi is India's largest digital storytelling platform that lets users read and write stories in 12 Indian languages. We have around 3 crore users coming every month to read stories on platform.
Graphic Design Lead for Pratilipi will directly work with the Growth/marketing team. The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design, Image morphing and typography for Indian users.
Note - While technical design skills are a must and obvious, we are specially looking for someone who has been in a similar role in the past and can take high ownership to lead creative design effort at Pratilipi, is always curious to learn & explore and willing to compete with their previous best performance
* Take ownership and collaborate with the growth/marketing team to launch new creative experiments for different objective/goals and ensure consistency of designs across app, web & marketing.
* Should be comfortable designing creatives in Indian regional languages
* Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
* Study design briefs and determine requirements
* Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
* Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
* Work with product & language team to produce final design
* Amend designs after feedback
* Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
* Proven graphic designing experience of at least 3 years
* A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
* Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop)
* A keen eye for aesthetics and details
* Good communication skills
* Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
At Pratilipi, you get an opportunity to work with some of the smartest people in one of the best startup culture at Pratilipi.
Hiring Graphic Designer Interns
- Make different types of design layouts for social media using your skills.
- Web design layout & typography according to brand guidelines.
- Create designs for direct mailing, posters, logos, brochures, etc.
- Good communication skills with the ability to think creative concepts.
- Visualize and design the briefed upon requirements.
- Meeting timelines.
Skills: Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, In Design
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra ( Marol, Andheri)
We are looking for a Motion Graphic Designer, with up-to-date tool subject knowledge and trends, to design solutions with high visual impact.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Ability to understand complex products and convert to graphical representations within timelines while maintaining quality
- Create videos from concept to production. Should be able to ideate, storyboard, script, and illustrate animate the video
- Create gif banners, motion graphics, social media short videos, product explainer videos, presentations, etc.
- Understand the product(s) to capture the essence as well as understand the target audience to capture their interest.
What We Are Looking For
- Freshers or 1 year Experienced Candidate
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro
- Strong digital design background
- Strong portfolio to showcase creativity and ability to tell stories through illustrations, videos, motion graphics, and - - editing skills
- Creative, ownership driven and has communication presentation skills.
A design lead at Moonraft is a UX design expert with a disruptive approach to design that brings together empathy for users and understanding of business. They must possess a guerrilla-like attitude to quick visioning and lateral thinking combined with the ability to articulate design. Openness and flexibility to appreciate ideas from anywhere is important.
Create and lead the design engagement with UX Strategy, Conceptualization, User Journeys, Information Architecture, Prototyping & Visual Designs for large-scale solutions along with the ability to drive conversations with the skate-holders.
Identify opportunities to create business value and improve the user experience, based on user research, organize opportunities into visually compelling matrices.
Identify strategic opportunities for competitive advantage based on findings. Understand the target audience deeply, develop user profiles, conduct task analysis, create user scenarios, and navigate smoothly through ambiguity.
Lead development of personas/segmentations based on research findings, integrate personas/ segmentations with related deliverables such as opportunity maps
Facilitate user scenario planning sessions/design thinking workshops with internal teams & clients
Estimate, plan, and lead tracks of creative work/projects in the development of a quality solution track progress according to the plan created for the project (e.g., conduct design reviews and creative status meetings as needed)
Collaborate closely with the engineering team and make sure designs are implemented to meet Moonraft’s quality standards.
Lead participatory design/user testing sessions, present findings & recommendations to cross- functional teams and client stakeholders, and manage operational level client meetings.
Inspire, mentor and support the members of the design team
Qualification and Experience
Masters/Bachelors degree in design discipline: Interaction, Information or Interface design, Human-Computer Interaction, Design Planning, Graphic Design, Product Design, Communication Design or Fine Arts
An online portfolio or samples of work showing relevant experience
Experience with rapid prototyping and familiar with front-end development/technologies
Minimum 5 years of industry experience
Self-directed but also collaborative
Proficiency with tools such as Sketch, Axure, Invisionapp, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and understanding of all the latest tools
Ability to work collaboratively on multi-disciplinary teams.
We are here to advance the human experience through design-driven innovation. Design, to us, is all about creating new meanings, while art is about self-expression and emotive appeal. Bringing these two creative disciplines together and operating at their intersection with business and technology, we drive business innovations with differentiating customer experience.
We place the human at the center, bringing quantitative and qualitative techniques together to develop consumer insights. Our techno-creative team, bridging consumer insights, business understanding, and advanced technology skills, then builds humanistic technology solutions.
We believe experimentation is at the core of every innovation. Radical innovation, in our view, is just an event recognized in hindsight when a number of trial-and-error attempts spark off a breakthrough. Our approach embraces rapid prototyping and empirical evidence in everything we do. As the name says, we are Moonraft Innovation Labs, driving innovation through experimentation.
"Rafters", who inhabit Moonraft, recognize ideas as the boss. They live by imagination, simplicity, and speed. Our egalitarian culture and environment are designed for rafters to thrive and deliver elegant solutions for complex problems.
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go
deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re
calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently,
and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
In this role, candidate
would be primarily responsible for design and develop application, create
seamless interfaces taking into account client demands and user requirements.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and
prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client's product vision by researching, conceiving,
sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and
mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to
core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate
- Bachelor of design / Master of design
- UX design experience.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as
Sketch, Axure, InVision, UXPin and Zeplin.
- Ability to work with clients to understand
detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client
needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design standard
methodologies to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD),
planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid
prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions
efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate
design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting
including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Experience in UX/Product Design
- Teammate with great communication skills.
- You should be able to clearly articulate your
design decisions and what problems they’re solving
- Strong understanding of UX fundamentals
- Exceptional design skills, production value and
attention to detail
- Ability to create wireframes as well as visual
- Understanding of common software development
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Skill in Adobe products (Photoshop and
illustrator), and PowerPoint. Experience in Prototype applications is a plus.
• Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity, effectiveness and user friendliness to complex design problem statements.
• Create UI mock-ups, wireframes, storyboards, style guides, prototypes, user flows and site maps that effectively communicate unified brand language.
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
• Create original graphics & designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
• Have an artistic eye for design and the ability to think creatively while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
• Conduct user research & evaluate user feedback with the projects leads
• Present and rationalize your design decisions, based on the overall design road map and your own design thinking and fundamental principles
• Being up to date with the latest trends and sharing insights with the internal team
• Participating in brainstorming sessions and influence the design process more creatively
• Open to learn new tools & open to feedback
Strong Designing experience in the following tools are required:
• Hands on expereince in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or XD is required.
• Experience in Sketch, HTML5, CSS3 & Bootstrap will be an added advantage
• Knowledge in Adobe After Effects, Premier Pro will be a plus
• Video Editing tools knowledge
• Wordpress/CMS knowledge