- Must be passionate about designing for web and social media
- Must have experience in Facebook & Google Ad Graphics Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, CorelDraw and Photoshop)
- Must have video creation experience
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills, Must be quick in understanding and implementing ideas
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- With Good Communication Skills.
- Experience 3+ yrs
About Pragmatic Info Solution Pvt Ltd
We’re looking for creative and expressive Graphic Design Interns, who can bring life to storytelling through their design.
You will be responsible for delivering effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creatives for the brand’s key digital touch-points.
Ideal candidate must have:
- Sound knowledge of creating short engaging videos, animations, Gifs, Social media carousels, out of the box designs.
- A strong eye for detail and knowledge of the latest social media trends. (Meme Culture,Western Culture, Latest Western Trends)
- Basic knowledge of gif animation and photo colour correction
- Degree in Graphic Design/ Applied arts with demonstrable know-how in Graphic Design is preferable.
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Adobe Premiere Pro, basic knowledge of After effects.
- Translate product positioning, and existing marketing strategies into effective designs.
- Work with relevant teams to ensure aesthetics also are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards.
- Work with Marketing Manager to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs.
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touchpoints.
- Provide design support to other teams, when necessary.
Perks: 5 Days a week, LOR and Pre-Placement Offers
This is a remote position.
Our client is angle funded, growth stage B2B SaaS startup that enables a seamless and streamlined collaboration between big pharma, bio-techs and their external manufacturing partners.
- 1Work with the Marketing & Branding team to understand the requirements and come up with original & creative ideas & designs.
- 2Work on multiple projects within given timelines
- Diploma / degree in Graphic design or relevant field
- 2-3 yrs of experience in designing quality graphic solution.
- Having experience in Adobe Suite – Illustrator, Photoshop & Corel Draw Suite.
- Fluency of Ideas
- Adaptability & flexible
Graphic and Video Designer
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Graphic Designer and Video Editor for our core marketing team. You will be responsible for designing the Video/Creative social media marketing campaigns for our next generation SaaS observability platform.
- 1-3 years of experience in designing graphic and video creatives for web and social media initiatives.
- Preferably a master’s or bachelor’s degree in Design and/or Video Editing.
- Design portfolio to showcase previous work is a must-have.
- Must have a strong hold on Visual Design basics, Elements of Design, Typography, Color Theory, Aesthetics and Composition.
- Must have a strong storytelling, video editing and motion graphics experience. Good sense of music beats is a must for video editing and syncing.
- Eager to step up to take ownership and keep things moving fast.
- Experience with agile processes and entrepreneurial attitude towards getting things done.
- Proficient with design tools like Moqups, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Proficient with non-linear video editing tools like After effects, Premiere Pro, Davinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro etc.
- Filmmaking, photography, painting/sketching experience is a plus.
- Experience with UI Design would be a plus.
- Aptitude to understand requirements and execute tasks independently.
- Ability to multitask and manage time to meet daily deadlines.
- Work with key stakeholders, marketers, product managers, engineers and customers themselves to understand end user persona, business requirements and deliver exceptionally designed Graphics and Video creatives.
- Partner with design and marketing teams to define the social media campaign strategy for the company.
- Deliver high-quality outcomes including UIs, Marketing Graphic collateral and Video creatives.
- Work closely with the product marketing and growth teams on designing the company website, product newsletters, social media and other marketing collateral.
- Help design and marketing leadership in scaling the team and create a culture where all members on the team can learn, grow and stay inspired.
- Design is at the core of what we do. We are looking for excellence. Please have a look at our Social Media channels to understand the quality of Graphics and Videos we make.
- Team player and self motivated.
- Agile enough to learn new technology on your own.
- Positive and structured approach towards problem solving.
- At least one hobby outside technical work.
- High energy and fun at work.
- Competitive salary
- Remote Work/A cosy office set-up in Pune
- Weekly fun & learning sessions
- Friendly and fun loving environment
1. Create execution plans for projects and see them through to completion
2. Ensure the design team and designers are producing quality work
3. Conceptualize original and unique designs and illustrations
4. Choose the right images, typography, graphics and layouts for the project
5. Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
6. Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
7. Increase user-friendliness in digital products
8. Ensure the products created are user-friendly and convey brand consistency with all projects
9. Stay up to date with the changing trends in the field and best practices
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. Are available for the work from home job/internship
2. Are available for duration of 3 months
3. Have relevant skills and interests
If you are a vector graphic artist with a flair for the theme and context-based designing we are looking for you!
SKILLS WE REQUIRE:
- Professional experience or training in the discipline of design.
- Strong contextual thinking and design skills.
- Strong command over colour combinations, font styles, and iconography.
- Good communication skills with the ability to understand client requirements clearly and deliver accordingly.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand client requirements well and conceptualize designs accordingly.
- Design custom-made brand assets for clients such as logo, ppt templates, social media templates, icons, loaders etc.
- Design mood board, colour palette, and vector graphics keeping in mind client requirements.
- Design social media creatives and digital marketing assets such as brochures, media kits, flyers, etc.
- Should be well versed with Figma/ Sketch or Illustrator.
- Design appealing and professional-looking websites/landing pages.
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Video editing skills and making subtle custom animations/GIFs will be an added advantage.
Location: Sector 62, Gurgaon (Currently Work From Home).
1. Interpret clients’ needs and work on a variety of products ranging from mock-ups, PUC designs, websites and application, social media creatives, print ads and banners, to corporate identity and branding requirements.
2. Cultivate a solid body of work. Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs.
3. Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
4. Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
5. Amend final designs to clients’ comments and gain full approval. Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
UI & UX Designer
Type: Internship / Full-Time
Location: Pune (Work From Home allowed until COVID-19 situation improves)
Experience: 0-1 Year
FlytBase is a Silicon Valley and Pune based startup, building the world's first internet of drones platform for deploying fully-automated and intelligent commercial drones at scale. FlytBase is led by a team of experts in robotics, computer science, AI/ML technologies, and is a global leader in drone automation. FlytBase Labs is based out of Pune, India.
About the position
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our award-winning, talented team, building the next generation automated drone applications for our global customers. Ideal candidate gets to work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, result-driven environment. Applicants must have substantial experience informing designs through critical design thinking, rationalizing for B2B systems, websites and mobile devices.
Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
Quickly and iteratively create interaction flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups throughout the design process
Present design work to UX, Product, and Engineering teams, as well as stakeholders.
Develop and maintain detailed information architecture and design specifications
Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
Design graphics user interface elements like menus, tabs and widgets.
Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables).
Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- A portfolio of UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Collaboration: Work with individuals of varying roles, skill sets, and backgrounds
- Domain knowledge: Understanding UX fundamentals & technology
- Initiative: A bias toward action, even on items not explicitly within your direct responsibility
- Rational creativity: Ability to think way outside the box, and then dial in on what is feasible
- Communication: Written/verbal storyteller; can present to multiple audiences
- Empathy: Ability & desire to truly get to know your user’s pain points
- Resiliency: Comfortable with ambiguity, failing in a safe environment and getting out of your comfort zone
- Attention to detail: You absolutely sweat the small stuff
- Curiosity: A hunger to grow and learn new things
- Advocacy: Strong support and appreciation for Enterprise Design Thinking and the importance of the user.
- Prototyping, UX design, UI design, User Research, Wireframing, Illustration
Fast-paced Startup culture
Hacker mode environment
Enthusiastic and approachable team
Company-wide sense of purpose
Flexible work hours
Informal dress code
- Culture that promotes challenging oneself & continuous improvement. End-to-end Ownership given to team members.