Mooshak has one mission: to make the internet relevant to the next billion Indians who come online. We provide a made-for-India platform for users to consume, create, and share content in Indian languages.
1) Conceptualizing creative ideas with the company.
2) Testing and improving the design of the website.
3) Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
4) Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
5) Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
6) Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
7) Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
8) Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
Web Designer Requirements:
1) Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
3) Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
4) Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
5) Excellent visual design skills.
6) Candidate must have 3+ Years of exp in web design in E-commerce.
7) Creative and open to new ideas.
1) Candidate must have their Laptop, PC, and Wi-Fi.
2) The candidate must be from Delhi NCR only.
3) Interviews will be taking place in Office - New Delhi, Connaught Place.
4) It will be the Freelancing role for which will be work from home but for a meeting, the candidate needs to come in the office.
Our client is the most sought after traditional Indian outfit manufacturing and exporting company. Their contemporary and stylishly designed clothes are full of unique patterns, matchless embroidery, gorgeous mirror-work and beautiful block prints.
Almost a decade old, it is a venture committed to bring together a varied range of traditional crafts and techniques of dyeing, weaving, printing and hand embroidery. The founders have dedicated their life to promote Indian Block Prints and provide employment and Hand-Embroidery training to women so that numerous underprivileged women can be empowered.
What you will do:
- Conceptualizing and design the website banners, icons, elements.
- Creating strategy and implementing across all areas of digital and print design such as web banners, e-mailers, website pages, look books and more.
- Playing a critical role in weaving the company's narrative.
- Enriching the brand and customer experience through all touch points.
- Ideating and executing on Facebook, Instagram and other social media posts.
- Campaigning in line with the brand philosophy and marketing objectives.
- Coordinating with the website technical team to implement designs.
- Posting on face-book, Instagram and other social media.
- Designing digital and physical ads , e-mailers, digital and print banners, look-books, editorials, stationary, packaging and other brand collateral.
- Designing, creating and engaging visuals and concepts for communicating the narrative behind each collection.
- Coordinating with the website technical team to implement your designs.
- Working very closely with the marketing and designing teams to ensure cohesion in the design language between the website, products and marketing initiatives.
What you need to have:
- Any graduate with at least 2 to 5 years of work experience as graphic designer.
- In depth knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, In-design and Coreldraw.
- Strong portfolio with a variety of samples that demonstrates creativity, attention to detail and knowledge of the market and consumer trends.
- Strong knowledge of creative tools.
- Organized and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills to quickly identify and rectify mistakes.
- Strong interpersonal abilities and project management skills
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to create amazing user experiences.
- The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Experience in Mobile UI Design , responsive website
- Participating in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web front-end.
- Experience in creating mockups and converting PSD into HTML(Responsive) , HTML/CSS into PNG/JPEG.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Firework, illustrator, Dreamweaver.
- Well versed in HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, Bootstrap and Java Script.
- Worked on wordpress project i.e Theme customization , wordpress installation & convert HTML/CSS to wordpress
- Ability to understand the requirement and do work individually.
- Test websites compatibility on different resolutions and browsers such as IE, Firefox, Safari.
- Excellent communication skills (English)
- Designing engaging and responsive landing pages
- Integrating client CMS programs and data feeds into websites
- Optimizing sites for maximum speed and scalability
- Employing industry and design best practices through the website build process
- Conducting website testing
- Liaising with back-end developers to ensure web and app logic is properly integrated
- Ensuring website function and stability across devices i.e. desktop, mobile, tablet
- Working with marketing and research teams to incorporate brand elements and relevant market research findings into the website
- Providing internal support and external customer service throughout the build and launch process of the website
- Has a thorough understanding of UX methodology and lifecycle across key channels and platforms.
- Customer-focused, with experience using design research methods to uncover customer insights
- Effectively operates within an iterative design team, managing UX responsibilities against defined milestones and plan with little day-to-day oversight.
- Knowledge of key channels and platforms, with experience in areas of mobile, portable, dedicated, web, or native mobile design.
- Curiosity and commitment to testing new ideas and innovating to drive business results.
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator.
- Mastery of design tools such as Sketch, Invision, and Framer.
- Experience with resources such as; pattern library, repositories, and internal communication tools.
- A dazzling online portfolio demonstrating your strong craft and collaborative process.
This role requires a highly collaborative hands-on individual to partner with our Founders, Engineers, Business and Market Research stakeholders to ensure a focused engaging customer experience at every digital touchpoint.
- Deliver beautiful product interfaces tailored for different kinds of user.
- Design interfaces that reduce friction in customer on-boarding.
- Deliver customer and end-user centered user experiences that build and enhance zoop.one brand and customer affinity.
- Conceptualize feature roadmap and prioritize the strategy, based on market research, testing and brand goals.
- Oversee and create wireframes and high fidelity designs.
- Work closely with engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience.
- Ensure world class design quality end to end, across all design competencies, e.g., visual, content, motion, interaction design, prototyping, and user experience research.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working on a digital product, ideally for a fintech brand
- Superior knowledge of information architecture, user-centered design, best practices, and latest creative concepts
- Impeccable design eye, attention to detail, and well versed in using data and customer insights to influence design decisions
- Exceptional portfolio & attention to pixel perfect details
- Expert in Sketch/Adobe XD and Photoshop
- Experienced in HTML and CSS
- Skilled at validating designs through Usability Testing and experimentation
- Ability to prioritize and manage work in a fast-paced ambiguous environment
- A degree/certification in Design, Human-Computer Interaction or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
Good to have:
- Experience designing animations and graphics over Adobe Illustrator and After-Effects.
- Converting Designs to HTML/CSS code or React Components.
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each and every day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
- Health Memberships
- Sports Subscriptions
- Entertainment Subscriptions
- Key Conferences and Event Passes
- Learning Stipend
- Team Lunches and Parties
- Travel Reimbursements
Thats what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!