Voiceoc is a Delhi based healthtech focused AI startup which was started with a vision to help healthcare companies round the globe in enhancing patient experience. We started our operations in August 2020 and today, the leading healthcare companies of India, Middle East & Indonesia leverage Voiceoc as a channel to communicate with thousands of patients on a daily basis.
We are backed by a US based Investor.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
We are looking for a candidate who has 0 - 2 years of experience of working as a Graphic Designer. The responsibilities include:
- Brainstorm with the founding team and translate ideas to design
- Make digital designs such as ads, banners, social media designs & images
- Research the latest digital tools and interactive trends
- Evaluate and implement improvements on digital strategy
- Analyse and report on digital campaigns
- Analyse customer and user data
- Very good knowledge of using tools such as Canva / Adobe Photoshop / Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe After Effects
Good To Have:
- Sound knowledge of video editing tools
- Portfolio to demonstrate graphic designing skills that are suited for this job
- Willingness to work from office which is located in Noida (Delhi NCR)
1) Be a part of the process of scaling a young startup to a global company.
5) Flexible work schedule & complete ownership of responsibilities.
6) A cool working environment that will make each day at Voiceoc full of fun & new learning.
- Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics.
• Reviewing junior designer drafts to ensure quality.
• Generating fresh concepts.
• Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
• Liaising between the marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
• Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
• Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
• Understanding Project requirements and delivering the same on committed hours.
• Maintaining brand consistency and voice in the project
• Coordination with other teams for better delivery of the Project.
• Continuous introducing new Graphic Concepts to the Organization and for the Organization.
Our client works as a battery swapping network so that instead of purchasing, it allows electric auto rickshaw drivers to swap batteries and pay for it as they use it. Their focus is on advantages like earning a non-stop battery for 150 KM, no waiting to charge till 100 KM and pay-as-you-go option till 50 KM.
Our client works as an App that focuses on providing comfort to people in terms of ride sharing, ride hailing and cashless payments. Their prominent features include digital payments, trained drivers, doorstep pickup, daily affordable pricing etc.
Headquartered in Delhi, our client was co-founded by three veteran entrepreneurs who are BITS Pilani alumni.
As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
What you will do:
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed
- Communicating with clients about layout and design
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary
- Developing illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Using the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
- Working with copywriters to produce the final design
- Testing graphics across various media
- Amending designs after feedback
- Ensuring final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator
- A strong eye for visual composition
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to give and receive constructive criticism
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design
- Experience with computer-aided design
- A passion for issues around Sustainability, Energy Transition, Climate Action, Distributed & Renewable Energy
- Startup experience desired
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Study design briefs and determine requirements.
* Schedule projects and define budget constraints.
* Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
* Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
* Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
* Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
* Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final designs.
* Test graphics across various media.
* Amend designs after feedback.
* Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
* Proven graphic designing experience.
* A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
* Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Corel Draw, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
* A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
* Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus.
Awesome Designer with an equally Awesome Portfolio
Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
Experience in creating Social Media content, Marketing banners, mailers, social media
Ads (Facebook,Google) etc.
Needs to have a good sense of Typography, colours and layouts with a good aesthetic
Good Positive Attitude, Team Working and Willing to go the extra mile
Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
2-5 years of design, creative & conceptualising experience
Freshers with good to go attitude are also welcome
Proven ability to manage multiple design requests in a timely fashion while ensuring high
quality and consistent
- Expert in Adobe Suite: primarily Photoshop & Illustrator & After Effects or Premiere Pro
- Deep Understanding of Visual Hierarchy, Colour Theory, Typography and Layouts
- Understanding of Marketing, UI-UX,
1. Interpret clients’ needs and work on a variety of products ranging from mock-ups, PUC designs, websites and application, social media creatives, print ads and banners, to corporate identity and branding requirements.
2. Cultivate a solid body of work. Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs.
3. Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
4. Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
5. Amend final designs to clients’ comments and gain full approval. Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
Salary: 4-9 LPA
ZenOnco.io is the world’s first integrative oncology healthtech platform. At ZenOnco.io, we aim to extend life and improve the quality of life for cancer patients through integrative oncology treatment, which covers both medical treatment as well as complementary treatment (Nutrition, emotional wellness, fitness, and community support).
To provide the best medical treatment options to cancer patients, we have partnered with 50+ hospitals across India, and cover 1,000+ oncologists. We also provide patients access to a full range of diagnostic tests that are required to arrive at the most effective cancer treatment.
We heavily deploy technology in our operations, and have recently launched the world’s first Integrative Oncology Preliminary Assessment Report tool (ZIOPAR) to guide cancer patients free of cost on the possible treatment options based on their cancer profile, symptoms and other conditions.
We believe in innovation, dedication and commitment. While we have the thrill to seek out and capture the world, we are looking for a responsible partner in you. If you feel you can become one of us, apply today.
Company introduction video: https://bit.ly/ZenOncoIOintroduction
Roles and responsibilities:
* Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
* Plans concept by studying information and materials.
* Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
* Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
* Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
* Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
* Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment.
* Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
* Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Graphic Designer Qualifications/Skills:
* Strong graphic design skills
* Layout skills
* Analytical skills
* Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
* Proven graphic designing experience
* A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
* Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
* A keen eye for aesthetics and details
*Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
* Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, or interior design, or equivalent experience
* Experience in graphic designing: 1+ years
You will get:
* Some of the best people to work with (founders are IIM graduates and investment banker)
* An opportunity to make a difference in the lives of millions of cancer patients across the globe
* A great learning environment and opportunity to grow
As one of the members of the Design & Production team at Mosaic, you will be playing a key
role in all motion and video related work spanning across brand related social media
content, website and app.
You will be the centre of execution for all motion design and animation related work.
Ranging from creating mockups and moodboards, to creating animations and videos for
different marketing collaterals
You will be a good fit if you -
● Can think of design from a first principles understanding and can bring about solutions
that really reflect thoughtful considerations rather than being only a software expertise
● Have a strong portfolio of high quality motion and animation work
● Can structure your projects into reusable components, modular assets and take initiatives
that highly bring down the time to execution
● Have good theoretical understanding of color theory, typography, illustration and print
● Are extremely adept at After Effects, Adobe Premier and other video tools
● Can storyboard any communication piece and bring it to life with motion
Your core responsibilities will be -
● Working within the design team to bring about the best suited solutions to brand
problems around video content
● Owning the entire execution pipeline - especially from a production standpoint
● Creating high quality animated videos and motion frames for all brand related marketing
● Ensuring timely execution and adherence to processes
Minimum qualifications -
● A good portfolio of previous work samples
● 2 - 4 years of relevant experience
● Good working knowledge of all relevant tools and Photoshop / Illustrator
Creative Graphic Designer
Peekaboo is looking for a creative and dynamic B2C creative professional to drive marketing content and outreach for the brand. The person will be responsible for creating Peekaboo’s mindshare and recall among its target audience. He/she will be responsible for creating content on digital channels.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Shall be responsible for conceptualising and designing graphics for social media and other marketing channels
- Shall be responsible to create photos, reels and marketing content for social media and post it.
- Shall be responsible for the product shoot.
- Shall be responsible for designing marketing material & advertisement displays as per management requirements. 2
- Strong Computer Skills & Creativity with strong visual sense in designing, video & Graphics.
Candidate should have a decent experience in the apparel industry and field of Coral Draw, Photoshop, video editing etc. Designing and editing content.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum qualification Graduate.
- Good Communication Skills (verbal as well as written).
- Candidates having working experience in graphic, apparel and video designing shall be preferred.
- Should be expert in Creative designing of graphics & Advertisements display. Should be result oriented.
- Should have working in fashion or apparel industry.
Role Creative Designer
Industry: Fashion and Apparels
Functional Area: Design, Creative, User Experience
Employment Type: Part-Time(3days/week), Permanent
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
We are looking for a graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics.
What is the role of a graphic designer?
The graphic designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos.
You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites,product packaging, exhibitions and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus