We are seeking a graphic designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital media.To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
Experience: 1-3 years
Skills Required:Adobe Photoshop(Mandatory), Illustrator, Indesign
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Amend designs after feedback
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools like adobe photoshop.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Strong analytical skills
As a Graphic Designer, you will demonstrate your visionary ability to keep progressing Noise and the creative
process. Beginning with a deep understanding of Noise consumers, you will assist in managing internal creative
processes & with your passion and experience, you will support and leverage the company's continual quest to
innovate and elevate design.
Your Will be’s
● Working on creatives for digital platforms and Websites.
● Working in collaboration with the marketing team for creating high quality designs.
● Come up with highly engaging designs with great attention to detail which is in accordance with brand
● Close interaction with the marketing team to analyse and understand the requirements.
● Innovate and come up with new ideas for the visual representation of content.
● Imbibe our brand and its essence– and make sure it shines through in the right way on all our collateral.
● Ensure consistency and design hygiene across various channels
● Envision and create the right design solutions in known and/or ambiguous situations.
● Understand business & technological constraints and how they impact the design process and output.
● Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and
● Be a strong voice for the user and user-centric design.
● Be comfortable collaborating as well as working independently.
The Ideal “Noisemaker“
● Have 2-5 years of working experience.
● Have a strong hold on Adobe software like Photoshop and Illustrator.
● Have excellent project management skills. She/he should be problem solver, efficient, organized and collaborative.
● E-commerce experience is a plus.
● Have strong cultural knowledge (pop culture) and should be aware of day to day industry trends.
● Start-up/early-stage experience and demonstrate the ability to work in an entrepreneurial, hands-on, and
- Design Infographics from the content/data
- Design Gifographics/Gif
- Presentation Design
- Ebook Design
- Annual Report design
- Motion Graphics Video Data visualisation
- Website PSD Design
- Mobile App UI/UX Design
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to project manager at the end of day
- Working with a team of Designers and Creative
Qualifications and Skills
- Education: BCA.IT, MSC.IT, Diploma in IT, B.E,Fine Art Students
- Experience: Fresher (0-1) Year Experience
- You will be working with IT software development
5 Days working/Saturday-sunday holiday
ABOUT QUICK RADIUS:-
Quick Radius is a one-stop shop of skilled designers, animators, and writers. We create engaging infographics, entertaining gifographics, motion graphics, ebooks, presentations, and more. From content research to core messaging, from outline to customer-interaction, we provide a creative solution for everything.
Responsibilities & Qualifications-
- Proven graphic designing experience of 8 to 10 years
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design, design, or art preferred
- A strong eye for visual composition, typography & colour for print media (reports, infographics, brochures, flyers)
- Ability to conceptualise and design graphics for reports, collaterals, and social media campaigns
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, with experience in conceptual and design thinking
- Ability to work with a wide range of media from design to graphics
- Proficiency in desktop publishing tools: Corel Draw and/or Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and After Effects).
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Experience of liaising with printers, knowledge about printing production and techniques
- A team player
- A strong portfolio (in PDF format) is a MUST
Motion Graphics Designer
Disprz is looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to create engaging videos mainly for e-learning, concept explainers, corporate presentations and marketing and product demos. The ideal candidate will have exceptional creative skills to visualize a storyboard and deliver aesthetically pleasing, clean and engaging animations. The designer should have an eye for detail, participate in brainstorming sessions with the ID / customer and share new design perspectives and ideas.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and create enticing animations
- Prepare the design plan, concept and layout for the project
- Edit raw video footages where necessary and add special effects to enhance the graphics
- Select and edit audio tracks for the animation
- Edit artwork, illustrations and infographics used in the animation
- Ensure branding guidelines, specifications and design standards are complied with
- Ensure that the outputs are developed in accordance with the Storyboards
- Work closely with Instructional Designers / Customer to understand the storyboard in detail or clarify doubts
- Brief travel to customer locations if necessary
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven working experience in motion graphics, video editing, development and post-production with an impressive body of work
- Should have excellent knowledge with Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Audition, Animate CC, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- Ability to work with infographic artwork with speed and precision
- Deep understanding of fundamental visual design disciplines (typography, iconography, composition, colour, composition, layout, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word and PowerPoint
- Maintain file structure of draft/completed artwork
- Good Communication skills