Stream: Marketing Communications
NOTE: THIS IS A CONTRACT TO HIRE ROLE.
• Manage and Design for various communications on channels like Email, Notifications, In-app/Web/m-web properties
• Product campaigns and brand campaigns (ATL/BTL) either contribute directly and/or oversee if led by agency
• Off-line collaterals like Point-of-sale, Posters, Danglers etc.
• Social media campaigns
• Internal communications on need basis
• Work in-close collaboration with growth, brand marketing, designer and agencies (on need basis) as a team of 3 – you the designer, copywriter and content writer
• Your performance will be measured on the effectiveness of the communication you develop using KPIs like Transaction numbers, click through rates, engagement, etc
• For the desired position, the employee must provide strong conceptual thinking, solid design skills and expertise in creative design programs.
• Amazing design skills across various medium
• Expertise in adobe creative suit
• Proactive and an idea person who can take leap from the brief to design the most impactful communication
• Work closely with copywriter - content person and the marketing team
• Collaborates effectively and is open to ideas from other people
• Active on the new age social media platforms and is well-aware of social and other trends
• Experience of working in unstructured environment, entrepreneurial in nature
• What will Push- Up Your Chances is about 2 years of advertising experience especially digital with the ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Strong understanding of different styles of designs for different requirements.
• Command over Hindi in addition to English language. Regional language skills would be an added advantage.
Education Qualification Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design or related field
1. Around 2 years of work experience in design, creative & conceptualizing experience preferably in advertising agencies
2. High-level proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (CS6 or higher): Illustrator Photoshop, InDesign (web, video and animation software)