Mastery of Adobe Suite ( Illustrator, Photoshop).
Should have exp in both ATL and BTL campaigns. / Working knowledge of Social and Google ads (FB, Instagram, LinkedIn, GDN, Affiliate).
A solid understanding of design principles including layout, typography, and colour theory.
Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Should be able to revamp collaterals as and when necessary.
Good communication skills, detail-oriented and organised.
Interested candidates, kindly share your resume and portfolio
About Crayon Infotech Pvt Ltd
Graphic Designer - Marketing/comms
Create marketing material for our growth initiatives, social media platforms, and branding collaterals. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean, simple, and artful visual design. A successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into visual elements that align with the language of our products.
What you will do:
- Develop out-of-the-box campaigns for Social Media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube).
- Conceptualize original graphic design ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Present concepts, participate in design/project critiques and refine design direction.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Conceptualize and execute creative for organic/paid content & campaigns of varying scale and complexity for the app products, PR & Brand.
- Maintain accuracy and attention to detail throughout the creative and production process.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams comprising interaction designers, content writers and product managers.
Proven 3-4 years of work experience as a Graphic Designer. Must have worked on digital marketing creatives. Having worked in the app product space is a huge plus.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Knowledge of Color Theory, Visual Hierarchy, Typography, Colour, and Information Composition.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite especially Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Be able to design eye-catching branding, iconography, and illustrations.
- Be able to work in a cross-functional team as well as independently.
- Up-to-date with the latest visual trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Must be comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- BS/MS in Visual Design, Graphic Design, Communication Design is a plus.
Greeting from Uplogic Technologies Pvt Ltd!!!
We are looking for a dynamic and organized professional to our development team in Madurai Branch who are excel in everything he or she do and interested in learn and grow along with UPLOGIC Team and enhance their hands in the development of Organization. If you are interested share your updated profile.
Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Designation: Web Designer
Job Location: Madurai
- Should have hands on experience in Mobile/ App Designing & Web Designing
- Must have good exposure in Adobe Photoshop
- Experience in HTML5/ CSS3 conversion is added advantage
- Should be a creative designer and experienced in using design tool
- Should have strong interpersonal and communication skill
And it's highly appreciated if you can refer any of your friends, whose profile is suitable for the same.
Ula is reimagining how retail in emerging markets should work in the smartphone era. We’ve witnessed the rise of B2C e-commerce over the last decade in both India and Indonesia. But the small retailer, the heart and soul of retail, has been left largely underserved by e-commerce even though they’re spending hours every day on their smartphones. Ula provides a simple front-end app, powered by sophisticated back-end systems that determine everything from pricing to inventory to intelligent salesforce route planning. We are building many first of their kind technologies in the world and need your help in building the right systems.
Ula is an under-the-radar, early-stage technology start-up headquartered in Singapore, with offices in Bangalore and Jakarta though we are quite flexible in terms of where our colleagues choose to work from. We are funded by Tier-1 Venture Capital — Sequoia Capital India, Lightspeed India, Quona Capital and B-Capital Group. It is also backed by prominent industry angels such as the founders of Udaan, Rahul Mehta of DST Capital and other established Indonesian angels.
We are a culturally diverse company with 38% women and 7 nationalities. We believe that the best minds are required to solve tough problems irrespective of where they come from.
We are looking for Hands-on experience designer who can conceptualize design projects, coordinate with cross-functional teams and work on its execution.
- Design sitemap, wireframes, mockups with a mindset to make our user’s life better.
- Be able to take criticism of your design and explain the why behind your designs.
- Take more responsibility for your own work
- Understand delivering the value of a good design today than a great design next year.
- Know who and when to collaborate with other members of your team
- Oversee the implementation of the project and monitor the progress.
- Collaborate with other designers
- Stay up to date with the changing trends in the field and best practices.
- 4+ years of UX design experience.
- Proven experience in experience design for digital devices (Web, tablets, mobile and wearables).
- A standout colleague; loves to work with cross-functional teams in understanding the detailed requirement and aligning the needs to business/ product vision.
- Has a deep understanding of visual design standard, typography, iconography, and colors.
- Open to constructive feedback.
As a Motion Graphics Designer you do more than bringing graphics to life. You use your strong creative background to create powerful stories that capture an audience and leave them wanting more.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Verse all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Apply typography techniques
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Increase user friendliness in digital products
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up to date with industry developments and tools
- Proven work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer, or Visualiser
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- Hands-on experience with image editing software, like Photoshop, coral and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient in design software
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colours, fonts,
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Ability to create gifs and short videos is an addition
- 1-2 years of experience in Adobe Illustrator
Zorro is a new age platform that aims to disrupt the approach of social media. Here, we work together to develop a cognizant space that empowers people to share content freely. Zorro platform lets its users use a pseudonym to share the unfiltered truth.
We are looking for candidates with initiative, the will to dare and perform.
Join us in shaping the future of social media. An early team member would help in moulding:
- Company culture
- Organisational practices
- Disruptive Ideas
- The mission and vision of our products
What are we looking for?
A Designer is required to create high-quality graphic content & engage the social media audience. Their duty is to use their graphic design and programming abilities to produce engaging posts, pages, and applications that generate traffic and increase conversions.
They must also have substantial marketing understanding in order to provide the most appropriate content for a certain target audience within the timelines specified.
<<The best designer are creative visionaries, people who are capable of stepping back, seeing the big picture, and coming up with new ways of approaching challenges and making positive changes to how the company is managed and marketed.>>
Not a CAVEr:
You are a person that people like to be around. You are not a CAVE (Constantly Against Virtually Everything) personality.
Say no to HiPPO:
At Searce, we want people who value everyone’s opinions & perspectives. We don’t want them to get overpowered by HiPPO (Highest Paid Person’s Opinion).
- Have a point of view and can distinguish between "good" and "great" work.
- Hands-on experience on designing using Photoshop / Illustrator / Dreamweaver / Fireworks / Flash/ Canva.
- A design portfolio demonstrating the breadth and proven experience in product and services marketing communication, workflow and interaction design, visual design work, and a thorough understanding of a good design process is required.
- Have the ability to work on digital marketing strategies, define workflows, write concepts and content to generate interest in Searce’s products, brands, and services.
- Have the ability to think strategically, act tactically, and solve problems quickly.
- Successfully overcome engineering challenges and understand the need for testing and iteration of new user experiences.
- Have a track record in creating highly functional, user-focused, complete, and desirable experiences and designs.
- Develop new concepts & improve overall marketing efforts.
- Test graphics on different devices
- Work towards strengthening the brand image
- Be innovative, enthusiastic, flexible and creative.
- Demonstrate excellent project management and scheduling skills.
Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s degree in Design along with
- A passion and dedication to his/her job and become a storyteller through exceptional and engaging designs.
- Command over Graphic designing tools like Photoshop / Illustrator / Dreamweaver / Fireworks / Flash/ Canva.
- Good communication skills along with an excellent understanding of the work required to be delivered.
- Creativity to put ideas to design.
- Proficiency in Marketing disciplines.
- Must be self-motivated and confident of producing own ideas.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience is a must.
What is ‘searce’
Searce means ‘a fine sieve’ & indicates ‘to refine, to analyze, to improve’. It signifies our way of working: To improve to the finest degree of excellence, ‘solving for better’ every time. Searcians are passionate improvers & solvers who love to question the status quo.
The primary purpose of all of us, at Searce, is driving intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes using new-age technology. This purpose is driven passionately by HAPPIER people who aim to become better, every day.
What we do
Searce is a modern tech consulting firm that empowers clients to futurify their businesses, leveraging Cloud, AI & Analytics.
- We are a category-defining niche’ cloud-native technology consulting company, specializing in modernizing (improve, automate & transform) the full-scope of infra, app, process & work.
- We partner with clients in their ‘beyond x’ journey to drive intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes.
- We are the most preferred tech partner of choice when it comes to ‘solving for better for the new-age tech startups & digital enterprises, leading disruption in their industries.
- Our Service Offerings: We offer Advanced Cloud, Data & App Modernization, Cloud Consulting, Management & Improvement (DevOps, SysOps & Cloud Managed Services), Applied AI & Analytics services.
- As one of the top 5 niche’ full scope global partners for Google Cloud & a preferred partner for AWS, we are the most preferred ‘engineering-led’ tech company of choice when it comes to solving complex business problems.
Experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
• Proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
• Basic HTML5, skills are a plus Should have experience in Figma and photoshop
Solving one of the biggest challenges in India!
Railway (IRCTC) congestion is one of the biggest problems in India. In fact, we have a separate Ministry in India trying to tackle this problem for decades.
We are a small team of technologists who have made a significant breakthrough progress in this field using AI, so that no waitlisted railway passenger has to ever miss a trip again!
We are backed by some of the leading VC investors in India. (learn more about us on www.railofy.com).
Location: Mumbai (WFH available)
- Evaluate user data & requirements in collaboration with product team
- Build UX improvement hypotheses and create draft design ideas, mockups and prototypes
- On-field surveys & testing with real / potential users and iterate the UX flow /design as per requirements
- Build final designs and support PRD development
- Coordinate with engineering team for development
- Identify and troubleshoot UI/UX problems; analyze user data for improvements
- Build & manage design library and global templates
- 4+ years of experience in building B2C products
- Proven work experience as a UX / Interaction Designer
- Knowledge of design software such as Adobe Illustrator, XD, Figma, Zeplin
- Knowledge of Product Analytics tools for UX decisions, AB testing etc
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Motivation to join an early stage startup and should go beyond compensation
- Should be always open for new learnings and responsibilities