Graphic Designer - Marketing/comms
Create marketing material for our growth initiatives, social media platforms, and branding collaterals. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean, simple, and artful visual design. A successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into visual elements that align with the language of our products.
What you will do:
- Develop out-of-the-box campaigns for Social Media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube).
- Conceptualize original graphic design ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Present concepts, participate in design/project critiques and refine design direction.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Conceptualize and execute creative for organic/paid content & campaigns of varying scale and complexity for the app products, PR & Brand.
- Maintain accuracy and attention to detail throughout the creative and production process.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams comprising interaction designers, content writers and product managers.
Proven 3-4 years of work experience as a Graphic Designer. Must have worked on digital marketing creatives. Having worked in the app product space is a huge plus.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Knowledge of Color Theory, Visual Hierarchy, Typography, Colour, and Information Composition.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite especially Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Be able to design eye-catching branding, iconography, and illustrations.
- Be able to work in a cross-functional team as well as independently.
- Up-to-date with the latest visual trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Must be comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- BS/MS in Visual Design, Graphic Design, Communication Design is a plus.
About FPL Technologies Pvt Ltd
• Formal design training with an incredible eye for detail and obsessive appreciation for
typography, design and layout
• Demonstrated mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite
• Excellent organisational, collaboration, and communication skills
Lead the overall design vision that enhances our business goals across the company.
• Develop your own toolbox of processes and techniques to identify problems and generate
• Mentor and coach team members and challenge them to perform at their best.
What are we looking for?
A Designer is required to create high-quality graphic content & engage the social media audience. Their duty is to use their graphic design and programming abilities to produce engaging posts, pages, and applications that generate traffic and increase conversions.
They must also have substantial marketing understanding in order to provide the most appropriate content for a certain target audience within the timelines specified.
<<The best designer are creative visionaries, people who are capable of stepping back, seeing the big picture, and coming up with new ways of approaching challenges and making positive changes to how the company is managed and marketed.>>
Not a CAVEr:
You are a person that people like to be around. You are not a CAVE (Constantly Against Virtually Everything) personality.
Say no to HiPPO:
At Searce, we want people who value everyone’s opinions & perspectives. We don’t want them to get overpowered by HiPPO (Highest Paid Person’s Opinion).
- Have a point of view and can distinguish between "good" and "great" work.
- Hands-on experience on designing using Photoshop / Illustrator / Dreamweaver / Fireworks / Flash/ Canva.
- A design portfolio demonstrating the breadth and proven experience in product and services marketing communication, workflow and interaction design, visual design work, and a thorough understanding of a good design process is required.
- Have the ability to work on digital marketing strategies, define workflows, write concepts and content to generate interest in Searce’s products, brands, and services.
- Have the ability to think strategically, act tactically, and solve problems quickly.
- Successfully overcome engineering challenges and understand the need for testing and iteration of new user experiences.
- Have a track record in creating highly functional, user-focused, complete, and desirable experiences and designs.
- Develop new concepts & improve overall marketing efforts.
- Test graphics on different devices
- Work towards strengthening the brand image
- Be innovative, enthusiastic, flexible and creative.
- Demonstrate excellent project management and scheduling skills.
Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s degree in Design along with
- A passion and dedication to his/her job and become a storyteller through exceptional and engaging designs.
- Command over Graphic designing tools like Photoshop / Illustrator / Dreamweaver / Fireworks / Flash/ Canva.
- Good communication skills along with an excellent understanding of the work required to be delivered.
- Creativity to put ideas to design.
- Proficiency in Marketing disciplines.
- Must be self-motivated and confident of producing own ideas.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience is a must.
What is ‘searce’
Searce means ‘a fine sieve’ & indicates ‘to refine, to analyze, to improve’. It signifies our way of working: To improve to the finest degree of excellence, ‘solving for better’ every time. Searcians are passionate improvers & solvers who love to question the status quo.
The primary purpose of all of us, at Searce, is driving intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes using new-age technology. This purpose is driven passionately by HAPPIER people who aim to become better, every day.
What we do
Searce is a modern tech consulting firm that empowers clients to futurify their businesses, leveraging Cloud, AI & Analytics.
- We are a category-defining niche’ cloud-native technology consulting company, specializing in modernizing (improve, automate & transform) the full-scope of infra, app, process & work.
- We partner with clients in their ‘beyond x’ journey to drive intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes.
- We are the most preferred tech partner of choice when it comes to ‘solving for better for the new-age tech startups & digital enterprises, leading disruption in their industries.
- Our Service Offerings: We offer Advanced Cloud, Data & App Modernization, Cloud Consulting, Management & Improvement (DevOps, SysOps & Cloud Managed Services), Applied AI & Analytics services.
- As one of the top 5 niche’ full scope global partners for Google Cloud & a preferred partner for AWS, we are the most preferred ‘engineering-led’ tech company of choice when it comes to solving complex business problems.
Education – any Graduate
Skill set : Adobe photo shop, adobe illustrator, After effects, Figma, Adobe XD, web designing, InDesign.
Mastery of Adobe Suite ( Illustrator, Photoshop).
Should have exp in both ATL and BTL campaigns. / Working knowledge of Social and Google ads (FB, Instagram, LinkedIn, GDN, Affiliate).
A solid understanding of design principles including layout, typography, and colour theory.
Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Should be able to revamp collaterals as and when necessary.
Good communication skills, detail-oriented and organised.
Interested candidates, kindly share your resume and portfolio
We are looking for a creative graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our
clients’ needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You should have creative skills
to be able to execute words into high quality creative for clients Social Media,
Advertisements, Websites, Print, etc. You will be responsible for the Success of Social Media & Digital Media Wing of Story Digital.
Innovate & come-up with creative ideas for visual designs meeting our client
Great Skills at Branding, Visual Design, Creatives.
Create social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities
Create very easy to understand, simple yet deep graphics for social media posts
Deliver high quality/conceptual work that can be used across both print, digital and
Ability to run design explorations, creating multiple options to react to and consider
Demonstrate the ability to solve design problems
Be an important part in ideation of campaigns
Internship work experience with Graphic Designing, with an agency is an add on.
Passion for conceptual thinking, logo design, and visual identity development.
Proficiency in offset and digital printing techniques and printing oversight.
Experience with Adobe creative cloud is must.
Very Fluent Communication Skills
Applicants must have a laptop of their own that is capable of running the Adobe
Creating layouts and templates with strong typography and appropriate use of colour,
images and fonts.
Portfolio with strong Visual Design examples that exemplify ownership in branding and
EWar is looking for a Design Lead who can help drive the Design Team at the company. This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment. You'll help not only lead the EWar experience but inspire and elevate the team by producing work that is always raising the bar and taking a user experience first approach to solving problems. Your work will allow our customers to feel delighted every time they use our product.
- Lead design projects and contribute to product strategy: visually and linguistically.
- Plan and design memorable user interfaces that are iconic and usable across our iOS, Android, and web platforms.
- Deliver wireframes and prototypes to help people visualize your design ideas.
- Push the bounds of creativity using the latest design techniques and languages.
- Good knowledge of graphic/visual design.
- Work closely with the Engineering team to get crazy ideas to life.
- Penchant for learning and building with new design tools and frameworks.
- No challenge is too big to solve; love thinking about products and am excited to ideate & build all by yourself.
- Proficiency in Sketch (Component system), Adobe XD, Illustrator, or any other tool that helps you churn out a great design.
- Awesome design portfolio.
- People who can solve problems & create engaging experiences.
- If you want things just like you imagined and are obsessed with those small details.
- If you don't stop at the design step but go forward and look after it until it's perfect.
- If you bring new ideas, try many things and bring a fresh perspective.
- People who speak out their minds, but we love thinkers and doers.
- Knowledge of front-end development.
- Anything else that can surprise us.
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, and creative skills.
- Understanding of contemporary user experience planning, interaction design, and visual design.
- Candidate must absolutely be in sync with recent design standards and trends.
- Work experience in designing UI for mobile, web and desktop-based applications
- Expertise in Creating Pixel Perfect HTML/ CSS/Theme a plus
- Understanding and experience with responsive and multi-device design.
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop and associated design tools.
- Working with Content management systems
- Editing content, debugging code and re-designing webpages
Nomadslab is looking for a Graphic Designer within the organization and creates simple, intuitive and efficient experiences for clients and users. The position will be of a graphic artist for our startup, active to the latest trend's regarding his/her field, should be familiar with various graphic designing standard's & requirements for the current market
Responsibilities and Duties
- Should be able to individually addressed designing of website, web banners, Facebook posts, digital advertisements, interactive page layouts, site grids, and interface demos, photo reducing, and enhancements, animated GIFs, and other such designing such objectives.
- Should be able to create interactive designs and develop fresh concepts that meet expectations of the brief objectives, define brand standards.
- Should have the ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail.
- Prepare work to be done accomplished by gathering information and material.
- Illustrate the concept by submitting a rough layout for approval.
- Should be a positive contributor to the team environment and must have effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have a passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills, customer focus, creativity, flexibility.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus