We are seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. If you believe you are self-starter, capable of delivering creative ideas & show amazing attention to detail, let’s meet.
• Planning concepts by studying relevant information & materials
• Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style & related aesthetic concepts
• Liaising, managing & advising stakeholder requirements, budget, design style, format, print production & timescales
• Preparing rough drafts of material based on the agreed brief
• Develop illustrations, logos & other designs using software or by hand
• Use the appropriate colors & layouts for each graphic
• Work with copywriters and creative directors to produce final design
• Test graphics across various media
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing
• Communicate with stakeholders about layout & design
• Create a wide range of graphics & layouts for product illustrations, company logos & websites with software as photoshop
• Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if needed
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops, reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing results within timelines
Skill sets/Experience we require:
• Proven work experience in graphic design or related field
• Proficiency in desktop publishing tools including photoshop, InDesign Quark & Illustrator
• An eye for aesthetics and details
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work methodically & meet deadlines
• Professional approach to time, costs & deadlines
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
About Team Pumpkin
CITTA is a Premium Quality Natural Baby Bath & Skin Care Brand That is Safe, Tested and Gentle. CITTA Products are Free of Toxins, Parabens, Sulphates, Silicones, Mineral Oil, Allergens and are Dermatologically Tested. We are a Cruelty Free Brand. We are expanding our core team who are determined to achieve results.
• Study design briefs and determine requirements
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
• Creative visual approach while designing Ad creative, print ads, merchandising etc
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
• Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using in market design tools
• Create short videos using latest software as per the requirement
• Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
• Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
• Establish creative direction for the company
• Test graphics across various media
• Amend designs after feedback
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Graphic Designer Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
• Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
• Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details
• Strong understanding of marketing and communication
• Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Able to give and receive constructive feedback.
• Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral.
• Understanding of website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
Employ UX design tools to solve and communicate user flows, interaction and motion, and knows which tool
to use depending on scope and phase of the project
Balance existing visual and UX patterns established in the design system with platform-specific patterns to
ensure a consistent, intuitive experience.
Identifies and flags instances where existing UX patterns break down in their own work and diverges
Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
Apply typography techniques
Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
Increase user friendliness in digital products
Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
Proven work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphics Designer or similar role
Portfolio of completed design projects showcasing UX, UI and visual design work for mobile and web
Hands-on experience with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
Proficient in design software (e.g. Figma, InDesign and Balsamiq)
Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colours, fonts and layouts
Attention to visual details
Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
1) Translate customer insights into concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, visual design comps and prototypes with Adobe CS, Figma, and other tools
2) Create and ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX Design with active collaboration with Engineering and Product teams in iterative product development cycles
3) Manage and support the entire design process from concept preparation to final artwork as an individual contributor
4) Communicate the product's vision and articulate design decisions and trade-offs both verbally and visually
5) Incorporate industry standards, trends, user research and usability testing to iterate on product proposals
6) Define and execute product branding elements in collaboration with the design team and marketing team that include in-product deliverables as well as product-related marketing materials for Facebook, Instagram and such.
1) Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Design, Multimedia, Human-Computer Interaction, Graphic Design or equivalent
2) High attention to detail and demonstrated a flair for iterative design, information architecture and creative visualization.
3) Proficiency in the use of popular design software such as Adobe XD, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Affinity Designer, or similar mainstream medium.
4) Ability to maximize the design potential of any medium - Instagram Posts, YouTube teasers, infographics, Word and PowerPoint templates
5) Flair for articulating ideas pictorially and verbally
We are looking for a creative graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our
clients’ needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You should have creative skills
to be able to execute words into high quality creative for clients Social Media,
Advertisements, Websites, Print, etc. You will be responsible for the Success of Social Media & Digital Media Wing of Story Digital.
Innovate & come-up with creative ideas for visual designs meeting our client
Great Skills at Branding, Visual Design, Creatives.
Create social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities
Create very easy to understand, simple yet deep graphics for social media posts
Deliver high quality/conceptual work that can be used across both print, digital and
Ability to run design explorations, creating multiple options to react to and consider
Demonstrate the ability to solve design problems
Be an important part in ideation of campaigns
Internship work experience with Graphic Designing, with an agency is an add on.
Passion for conceptual thinking, logo design, and visual identity development.
Proficiency in offset and digital printing techniques and printing oversight.
Experience with Adobe creative cloud is must.
Very Fluent Communication Skills
Applicants must have a laptop of their own that is capable of running the Adobe
Creating layouts and templates with strong typography and appropriate use of colour,
images and fonts.
Portfolio with strong Visual Design examples that exemplify ownership in branding and
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
What is the role of a Graphic Designer?
The Graphic Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
What you should be good at:
- Experience with prototyping and taking a product/feature from the idea stage through to launch and validation.
- Knowledge of current UX best practices, including user research and accessibility across mobile and web.
- Product thinking, you consider the business goals, implications, and possibilities of your design solutions. You think about how a problem affects the entire system and can see the bigger picture. You can balance between craft, speed and the bottom line.
- Communication and Collaboration, you are a great team player and very open to feedback.
- Proficient in Adobe XD, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools.
- Designing and executing a primary research framework to validate User experience and derive Consumer Insights
- Participate in training, internal initiatives, blogging, Meetups, speaking at conferences.
- Bachelor's degree in Human-Computer Interaction or a related design or UX Design discipline.
- A very strong background with at least 3+ years of user experience design.
- Strong knowledge of UX processes and methodologies.
This position requires the ability to interact closely with our external and
internal stakeholders and contribute to the design efforts for our IoT cloud
platform. You will partner with business and product development teams
throughout the product lifecycle producing top-quality design deliverables and
innovating user experiences for our customers.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the necessary skills to design elegant,
intuitive and integrated experiences for our customers. Passion and capacity to
interact with and advocate on behalf of our customers is an absolute must..
- Design the interface, and interaction flow of web applications
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, detailed visual mockups and
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and interaction design
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
- Develop process flows, wire frames, and mockups to effectively conceptualize
and communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction
- Create user-centric designs by considering customer feedback, and usability
- Use business requirements and customer research to assist in developing use
cases, high-level requirements
- Conduct usability studies and put together detailed, structured analysis of
issues and potential solutions.
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and senior
leadership for review and feedback
- 2-5 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer or
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centric
- Experience in designing for the web, preferably for Enterprise products.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent
- Experience with a variety of design tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Adobe XD and Framer