World's largest cryptocurrency and blockchain marketing solutions company. We are a squad of growth marketers, creative writers, designers, and crypto nerds, who help unlock rapid growth for the world’s most iconic Cryptocurrency brands and fast-growing VC-backed startups.
We were never able to find the marketing team we wanted, so we built it — one expert at a time. We are led by pioneers of the industry and are backed by the best. We've helped organizations 100x their organic SEO visitors, social engagement, influencer campaigns, and telegram communities across DeFi, NFTs, Exchanges, Wallets.
Job Description :
We are looking for a creative, innovative Graphic Designer to join our team. The responsibilities of the Graphic Designer include interpreting client briefs and turning them into creative solutions, delivering high-quality products, overseeing design teams, and troubleshooting design problems.
To be a successful Graphic Designer, you should be able to adhere to tight deadlines and manage budget constraints to deliver a great product and experience. Ultimately, a top-notch Graphic Designer should have strong communication, and analytical skills.
- Interpreting abstract business concepts and client briefs and turning them into creative ideas.
- Creating storyboards and mockups for clients and the design team to visualize the completed project.
- Pitching ideas and the creative vision to the client and communicating the project outline to the design team.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary. Choosing the design elements for different projects.
- Reviewing feedback from clients and making alterations according to the clients' needs.
- Analyzing market research to create more effective designs.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience working in a fast paced startup environment
- Knowledge of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency industry
- Forever remote, startup environment with no bureaucracy
- Lightning fast promotion if you walk the talk - we don’t wait a year to promote the “one”
- Ownership driven, no micromanagement culture
- Participate in monthly games to win cash prizes, goodies
- Get into the fastest growing industry of the decade - Cryptocurrency & Blockchain
- 22 Holidays in the calendar year
- Work life balance - 5 days a week
Job Description: UX Designer
Job Location: New Delhi
What are we looking for?
A UX Designer Who Can:
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct user research and analyze insights
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define a user-centered interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Ensure UX consistency throughout the product and platforms
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability, accessibility)
- Work with UI designers and developers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations
- Bachelor's degree in Product Design, Experience Design, Communication Design, or any related field. Content App Experience preferred.
What can you expect?
- A phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities.
- Quick iterations and deployments – fail-fast attitude.
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies, and lead teams in the future.
Team & Office
- Currently operating in a Hybrid mode, We are a strong 95+member team, with 35+ members only in Tech, working out of our Head Office in East of Kailash, New Delhi.
We are funded startup who are building a deep tech solution for site search.
Your primary responsibilties will include:
- Designing creatives for webtool, content and social posts for Zevi
- Helping out in UX changes required for the tool being created
- Communicating with stakeholders for better understanding of design requirements
- Brainstorm and ideate for the visual creatives/illustrations
- Good understanding of colors, typography, composition and aesthetics
- Ensuring brand consistency in visual creatives
- Storytelling through visual design
What we look for in you?
- Efficiency in tools like Figma, photoshop, illustrator and other relevant tools
- To work in a rapidly changing environment based on clients needs
- A willingness to experiement and learn
Digital Experience/Web Designer
GlobalSign.in (GSI) is a progressive event tech company and a leader in the domain of online event management. GEVME (GSI’s flagship product) is an enterprise SaaS virtual event platform. We power thousands of events around the world. Some of our clients include Facebook, Starbucks, Forbes, MasterCard, Singapore Government.
At GEVME, we are on a mission to empower event professionals and to enable them to create great virtual experiences for their attendees. We like to see our product as a platform through which event professionals and agencies are able to express their creativity and bring their ideas to life. We put extreme focus on design and UX and always push ourselves to create intuitively and intelligently designed software that works and looks good at the same time. Let's put it this way: we are obsessed with the design of our product and the happiness of our users.
We are currently looking for talented designs with web/multimedia design experience to create immersive virtual experiences for event attendees. The ideal candidate should have solid graphic design foundation and an eye for artful digital designs. Digital designers that have worked on interactive websites and digital products are good candidates for this position. As this is a new and unique role, we’re looking for designers who are willing to learn new concepts and theories and who are ready to pioneer a completely new field of design.
- To come up with creative concepts for digital/virtual event experiences, based on the stakeholder’s brief and requirements
- To translate the creative concepts into visual designs and to craft immersive digital/virtual experience, with (always) the attendee’s and the event owner’s interests at the core of the design
- 3+ years of proven experience in designing for the web and building multimedia/interactive projects
- Knowledge of Figma and/or Sketch
- Possesses a deep understanding of the capabilities of HTML, CSS, and JS and how the frontend technologies of the web work
- Be knowledgeable about and very comfortable with the digital/virtual medium, and be able to leverage the uniqueness of the medium to craft unique attendee experiences
- Possesses a strong foundation in graphic design, colour theory and typography
- Ability to communicate concepts and ideas for the 3-dimensional and virtual space
- Ability to work independently remotely but at the same time be a team player and be able to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure when necessary, but also knowing how to take your mind off work needed!
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate your design processes, ideas, and solutions to the team and other stakeholders
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design experiences that meet their needs and vision
- Knowledge of 3D design
- Proficiency in front-end web development languages such as HTML, CSS, JS, Jquery
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Experience in or familiarity with the events space
UI/UX Designer - Magician
No Bad Designs No Dementors Only Magicians���
We believe there are few levers as powerful as design by which we can impact a product, a company or the world. We’re looking for a sorcerer extraordinaire who can ‘swish and flick’ their wand and create innovative designs.
What you’ll do:
- You will lead the design team, develop and conceptualize a comprehensive design strategy in collaboration with product managers and designers for the app.and play a major part in strengthening the design centered culture in the company.
- Produce high-quality and innovative design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Identify and troubleshoot design problems across the app and come up with solutions using user-centric critical analysis.
- 3+ years of experience in ui/ux design in product-first companies and have a strong portfolio and have expertise with design tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, After Effects) to produce wireframes, high fidelity mockups and illustrations with attention to detail.
- You have a strong passion for designing innovative designs and setting the new bar for the design ecosystem
- You've weathered release cycles and know what details matter at each stage, how to motivate engineers to get the fit and finish right, how to translate insights from user studies into meaningful action, and what's most likely to go afoul at each stage. You can share several shining examples of real work you've shipped, and what you learned along the way.
- A graphic design qualification or similar
- Portfolio with design projects
- Proven work experience as a graphic designer
- Working experience with image design tools (e.g. Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator)
- A keen eye for visual details
- Aesthetic skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members
Job Responsibilities :
- Lead design projects and contribute to product strategy
- Plan and design memorable user interfaces that are elegant and usable across our iOS, Android, and web platforms.
- Deliver wireframes and prototypes to help people visualize design ideas.
- Push the bounds of creativity using the latest design techniques and languages.
- Good knowledge of graphic/visual design
- Work closely with the Engineering team to get crazy ideas to life.
- Proficiency in Sketch (Component system), Adobe XD, Illustrator or any other tool that helps you churn out great design!
- Updated portfolio.
- People who can solve problems & create engaging experiences.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll collaborate in perfect synergy with other designers and product managers on India’s top community safety app, and design in a fast-paced environment.
- You’ll understand the user experience strategy for a productand drive the overall design solutions based on usability, consistency, business goals, time to market and customer experience.
- You’ll create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- You’ll apply user-focused design processes to create high quality user experiences on our app.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- You’ll bring an in-depth understanding of design patterns across web and mobile platforms.
- You’ll bring critical experience and skills in visual design, UX design, research, micro-interactions
- You’ll bring a demonstrated ability to be a self-starter who will drive progress.
- An expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Invision, Pixate, Framer or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
Interview Process & Prep Notes:
Design Approach, Experience, Project overview. Be ready to deep dive and effectively articulate your experience in the UX Field by showing us your portfolio, showcasing past experience, sharing your understanding of design approach, design thinking and your wizardry with tools, processes or unique skill-sets.
Solution Approach, Task Flows, Mind Maps, Prototyping, Visual skills. The moment is finally here where you walk the talk and demonstrate your ability in UX Designing by acing a short challenging assignment shared by our designers.
Behavioural Assessment, Culture Fit, Project Knowledge, Role OperationBe yourself. It works out better for everyone if we are genuine and can see if we are a cultural fit for each other.
Everyone here is focused on our mission and hope we can align.