- Must have excellent command over Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Coreldraw, Canva
Functional Area: Graphic Design, Creativity.
Role: Graphic Designer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Adobe Photoshop
- In Design
- Adobe Illustrator
- Corel Draw
- Adobe Premier Pro
- Adobe After Effects
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent command in Graphic Designing Software
- Thorough understanding on latest tools and creatives and trends in the market
- Good communication skills.
Who we need
We are looking for a full-time UX designer to be able to work at our office in Pune. You’ll be joining a small but growing team of experienced designers who are paving the way to create impactful products. Our team thrives on collaborating across teams, and digging in to fully understand the context of any problem. We value ideas and feedback from everyone, and we strive to validate ideas with real users at every step of the design process.
As a UX Designer at Locusnine, you will have a unique opportunity to work on cutting edge products and create an impact for our clients. You will be important not just to the UX team but to the company as a whole.
You are expected to have 2-5 years of professional experience in the field.
You can translate new concepts into intuitive and clean UIs.
You understand the value of design patterns, and can help build and maintain a cohesive visual language.
You can quickly and thoroughly create wireframes, high fidelity mockups and prototypes. While you need to be speedy, you are a deliberate designer. Every pixel has a purpose, and every interaction is thoughtful.
You thrive in an environment with short feedback loops for iterations and can deliver designs on time.
You will work with engineers to understand how your designs impact development and vice versa. Your designs should be feasible to implement, and you’ll make sure they’re developed accurately.
As a lifelong learner, you keep up with technology and design trends, striving for our designs to be modern and innovative.
You are comfortable explaining your work and research findings to anyone, including executives.
You use research and best practices to construct and defend your ideas.
You can effectively collaborate with other designers, engineers, product managers and business stakeholders, remotely and in person.
You gain insight through talking to users and strive to know the clients and their customers we are designing for.
You are a passionate advocate for the user, but know when to look beyond their requests to discover the true problem.
Who we think will be a great fit
You have atleast 2+ years of relevant experience.
You have a proven track record of being an effective and creative problem solver.
A portfolio demonstrating a strong background in interaction and visual design (note, candidates without a portfolio will not be considered).
Experience using industry standard design tools - Sketch, Invision, Axure, Adobe XD, Balsamiq, Figma.
Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent practical work experience.
Experience digging into data to inform and measure design is a plus.
Experience designing for enterprise software is a plus.
Experience designing in an Agile environment is a plus.
Past Development experience is a plus (Although you will not be asked to take part in development activities)
At Locusnine, the well-being of our clients, as well as the team, is at par. We believe in creating solutions for our clients in a sustainable manner and working with them closely to help transform their ideas. In doing so, we ensure the growth and development of everyone that works with us. Turning mere thoughts and ideas into reality is our passion.
We are looking for someone who will welcome each task with a fervour that has the ability to transform thoughts into something worthwhile, with room to learn and make mistakes of course.
As a company we believe that we provide an environment in which one can be nurtured as an individual as well as a professional. The scope to learn and grow is very high and this is complemented with elements of respect, equality and fun.
Need a senior graphic designer who has strong knowledge of UI and ability to conceptualise campaigns
and execute eye catching and professional landing page designs. They should have the ability to understand the design briefs and execute them in an aesthetic way that also meets the organisational
and business values.
• Understand the brief, participate in brainstorming and produce designs that results in smoother consumer
• Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and eectively communicate
your interaction ideas using any of these methods
• Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for
the product direction, visuals and experience
• Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and high level stakeholders
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards. Mentor and guide the team of
• Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with
developers, copywriters and UX designers.
• Build storyboards to conceptualise designs and convey project plans
• Analyze customer responses and website data to determine high traic web pages and why some
perform better than others
• Create overall concepts for the user experience within a business webpage, ensuring all interactions are
intuitive and easy for customers
• Use proficient Adobe XD, Illustrator and Photoshop skills to create variety of artworks for landing pages
• Strong Knowledge of UI design and Proven UI experience
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Strong knowledge of Adobe XD, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Good layout designing skills and sense of colour usage
• Ability to optimise data for the best possible outcome
• Advanced problem-solving skills
• E-commerce background is a plus point
• Professional written and interpersonal skills
• Understanding the Beauty Space is a plus
• Experienced in determining requirements and meeting deadline
A Mumbai based content-writing agency serving clients both domestically and globally across different industries is looking for passionate creatives to join their cause. The team of 250+ full-
time writers, editors, and freelancers have served big industry brands as well as smaller franchises with more than 42 different content types.
• Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets.
• To ideate, brainstorm and work collaboratively with the creative and strategy team.
• Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape, and market trends
• Design & animate cutting edge motion graphics using Adobe After Effects to bring our brand & product videos to life - these will range from working with stock footage & live-action to creating full-scale animated videos
Qualifications / Requirements:
• 1.5 years of experience in Graphics Design.
• Expert proficiency in tools including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects.
• Attention to detail and solid visual design skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have a portfolio of their work.
• The ideal candidate must be creative; curious by nature; interested in all facets of creating digital products.
• Effective at communicating and rationalizing their ideas,
We are looking for someone to work closely with the Ecommerce and Marketing teams on producing beautiful, unique and engaging design executions across all brand channels including Nykaa’s social media, newsletters, affiliate and print. We are looking for someone who is ideas-led and can apply intelligent, creative thinking to a range of different mediums. The right person needs to ensure that our digital creative product remains leading edge and that the quality of our delivery is upheld.
Role and Responsibilities
- Working on a weekly basis, to design and produce the homepage, site banners, social media graphics and partner campaigns
- Ensure designs are consistent across all of our online communications
- Have an outstanding attention to detail and a keen eye for razor sharp design
- Continually maintain awareness of customer behaviour to maximise sales online
- Working on enhancements to the site as well as suggesting new editorial designs
- Offline design as and when required
- Good appreciation of Clean, simple, image rich, usable interfaces
- Broaden and enhance knowledge by keeping up to date with digital innovations and competitors
- Being a brand ambassador ensuring that all touch points are protected and are in line with the creative vision
- Be aware and have an interest in all areas of design across beauty, fashion, trends, lifestyle and brands
We are looking for a graphic designer who can manage the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, social media campaigns, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
Study design briefs and determine requirements
Schedule projects and define budget constraints
Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
Work with copywriters and creative director to produce a final design
Test graphics across various media
Amend designs after feedback
Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand