What you will do:
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software
- Communicating with teams about layout and design
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Adobe illustrator (must)
You should apply If you:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Adobe illustrator, Photoshop
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
An innovative place to explore next-generation technologies for students and all techenthusiasts.
A team of highly charged dynamic individuals, a cohesive unit that has been driven with the desire totransformthewayEngineeringandSTEMeducationislookedatandaccessedaroundtheglobe.Havingthemodest of starts in the year 2012, we have grown from strength to strength, thanks to our team of highlymotivated engineers and curious learners who took it upon themselves to develop a product that couldusher in making Robotics ubiquitous. The brand SP Robotic Works strives to be the first one globally tointroducetomorrow’sgenerationstothe world of techlearning.
Today, the company has India's Largest Network of Maker Labs and is also spreading its wingsInternationally with debut in Australia. , the company introduces learners to othercutting edge fields too such as Internet of Things, Virtual Reality, Computer Vision and more etc. With an aimto reach millions of students every year across 10+ countries by 2025, the team has ensured qualityeducationtoallstudentsthroughitspersonalizedandgamifiede-learningplatformwhichsynchronizeswiththehands-onkitdevelopedbytheteamfor learningvarious technologies.
The backbone of the company is its community - that is considered the most active tech community in Indiainnovatingitswaythrough variousIndustrysectors. Withopportunitiesfor learnerstoapply theireducation in real-time, every initiative is undertaken with the aim of making learners not just become awareofcuttingedge concepts,but tomake them creatorsandarchitects of asustainablefuture!
- Prepare design plan, concept, and layout for motion graphic project.
- Create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, Product video, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
- Work with content, design teams to understand project scope and objectives
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colours, animation, etc. for graphic design.
- Work with editors, producers, content writers and designers to resolve technical or design issues.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyse best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines, and design standards.
Need a senior graphic designer who has strong knowledge of UI and ability to conceptualise campaigns
and execute eye catching and professional landing page designs. They should have the ability to understand the design briefs and execute them in an aesthetic way that also meets the organisational
and business values.
• Understand the brief, participate in brainstorming and produce designs that results in smoother consumer
• Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and eectively communicate
your interaction ideas using any of these methods
• Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for
the product direction, visuals and experience
• Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and high level stakeholders
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards. Mentor and guide the team of
• Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with
developers, copywriters and UX designers.
• Build storyboards to conceptualise designs and convey project plans
• Analyze customer responses and website data to determine high traic web pages and why some
perform better than others
• Create overall concepts for the user experience within a business webpage, ensuring all interactions are
intuitive and easy for customers
• Use proficient Adobe XD, Illustrator and Photoshop skills to create variety of artworks for landing pages
• Strong Knowledge of UI design and Proven UI experience
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Strong knowledge of Adobe XD, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Good layout designing skills and sense of colour usage
• Ability to optimise data for the best possible outcome
• Advanced problem-solving skills
• E-commerce background is a plus point
• Professional written and interpersonal skills
• Understanding the Beauty Space is a plus
• Experienced in determining requirements and meeting deadline
● Creatively nurture and evolve Service Direct brand, as a true brand custodian.
● Produce content for media and marketing platforms including social media, website, e-
communications, multimedia presentations and print/signage.
● Maintain an advanced knowledge graphic design software and design trends, as well as best-practices for digital channels, to facilitate best practice design and creative concepts.
● Make posts on social media platforms on behalf of the company.
A successful candidate will have:
● Excellent Communication skills in English: phone and email
● High level general artistic skills both conceptually and technically (typesetting, layouts,
● Experience in working in a fast-paced creative environment, including working to short
deadlines such as in a creative agency.
● A highly proficient document filer
● Experience interpreting and responding to design briefs.
● Experience working with Adobe creative suite, developing a wide variety of creative outputs,including digital content and packaging.
● Demonstrate high achievements.
● Have the drive and passion to make the most out of this booming industry.
● MUST HAVE a strong knowledge and experience in all software applications under Adobe Creative Suite.
We are looking for a designer with a strong sense of conceptual thinking and well acquainted with digital trends to translate our brand message into distinctive visuals and communicate with our consumers.
- Design collaterals for our performance marketing team across multiple display networks, social media, and native platforms
- Execute our visual strategy and calendar to be deployed across all digital channels
- Work with our copywriter to conceptualize compelling designs that increase the brand’s overall reach, engagement, and conversions to sales
- Work on design collaterals like social media creatives, videos, infographics, blog & web banners, emails, landing pages, etc
- Optimize designs and visual language to match the relevant channel requirements but also maintain our overall brand tone
- Monitor and implement relevant digital design trends to keep our brand communication engaging and up-to-date with industry standards
- 5 - 6 years of experience designing digital content and marketing collaterals, with a good portfolio of work
- Has a clean visual design sense with good conceptual, typography, grid, and illustration skills
- Animation and video editing skills will be an added advantage, but not mandatory
- Can work independently and in a team to manage multiple projects and aggressive deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high volumes
- Exceptional attention-to-detail
- Must be proﬁcient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Understand competitive and best-in-class design practices for digital content
Must have completed BDES or Arts
Looking for : Digital Craftsperson
Well crafted apps have an after taste. It’s usually subtle, very very subtle. But that’s the key. Let’s riff here. Crafted experiences are like, hmmm, a bottle of Coke vs Pepsi. It takes a little more than the first sip to appreciate the after taste - and by the time you are done with the bottle, one of them is loved a little more. (Hint: Coke’s less sweet and a patch bubblier and more likeable in the long run). What will be the after taste of Defy? Joy for users and pride as builders.
It helps if you:
Eat Figma for breakfast with some Design System on the side. You dream in high fidelity prototypes. Every time we meet, you micro-interact. Just love every bottoms sheet, field, button and interaction you build.
Lead a team of designers to implement screens, flows, visuals and interactions. Collaborate with Product, Engineering, and other stake holders to create meaningful UI experiences. Present ideas and concepts with user interviews, wireframes and high fidelity mockups. Advocate for the prioritization of design centered changes, refinements, and improvements. And before you ask - we know what frustrates designers. ‘Engineering bandwidth’ and MVP aren’t going to be constraints. We’ve flipped the equation a bit. Bring in fantastic Micro-Interactions, UI designs and Art Direction we’ll build it.
•Must have experience in Adobe XD.
•Must have an excellent understanding of Website templates designing and Mobile UI designing.
•Have strong knowledge of HTML/CSS Skills and PSD to HTML conversion.
We are in search of a talented and creative graphic designer who understands SEO and digital marketing as well as how to successfully communicate its compelling message through the graphic medium. If you possess the intuitive and learned skillset to create and execute consistently impactful graphics, have a passion and native curiosity for SEO and are motivated by optimizing online marketing strategies, we’d like to talk with you!
We are a high-end ROI driven SEO and web design firm with a white hat approach and a mission to become the industry leader for private white label SEO.
We need you to be a stand-out-of-the crowd graphic artist/designer with a solid foundation in SEO digital content and technology, who is as comfortable as a hands-on team player as you are working autonomously.
Responsibilities Will Include:
Designing compelling, high-end, white hat ROI driven SEO oriented graphic treatments, as well as reworking or “tweaking” existing content
Designing specific SEO graphics that visually motivates CRO
Managing design content and making design recommendations for a diverse clientele
Providing visual design content that complements various types of written content
Liaising and communicating between teams and management on key information with a sensitivity for detail and timelines
Passion and ability to design graphic content specifically for SEO and internet marketing
Ability to think outside of the box when problem solving, yet be able to identify, respect and work creatively within boundaries
Ability to clearly communicate visually to the tech savvy as well as in lay man’s terms, interchangeably
Flexibility when it comes to the ability to adapt
MVP status when it comes to working on a team
A solid moral compass, ongoing internal motivation and autonomy
Skills and Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing or related
2-3 years’ Experience in web related marketing and development
1+ years practical experience in SEO, WordPress and web design support
Outstanding transference skills, i.e., the ability to turn “a thousand words” into a compelling graphic design
The motivation and skill set necessary to stay on top of the latest digital graphic tools and trends
Full understanding and ongoing commitment to high end ROI and CRO
Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and a finely attuned sense of urgency