- Create Intuitive websites, Responsive design, Web and Mobile application/Product interfaces
- Good at following practices like W3C standards, Tableless layout & SEO friendly markup
- Creating ideas for a social media campaign, print communication, packaging and branding
- Creating promotional videos by collaborating with the marketing team
- Create and iterate design mock-ups, prototypes, specs and production visual assets such as graphics and icons
Identify customers needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- A portfolio that demonstrates your visual and interaction design experience
- Strong ability to communicate, articulate your design decisions, and consider feedback from product managers, engineers and other designers
- Experience with 3D software tools like Maya, Blender, Unity, etc
- Should be well-versed in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Passionate about graphic design, typography, photography, motion, and illustration
Degree in Design, Fine Arts or a related field is a plus
We are a technology-driven platform, offering services that cover the legal needs of startups and established businesses. Some of our services include incorporation, government registrations & filings, accounting, documentation and annual compliances. In addition, we offer a wide range of services to individuals, such as property agreements and tax filings. Our mission is to provide one-click access to individuals and businesses for all their legal and professional needs.
At VakilSearch, you'll be part of a leading legal-tech team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You will find your place in an environment built on strong relationships where every associate is empowered to make an impact and is valued for their contributions.
A Creative Designer must complete various tasks in order to produce a finished model, graphic or label. We have reviewed several job listings and found the following among the core Creative Designer duties and responsibilities.
Produce Design Concepts
It is up to the Creative Designer to initialize a project by coming up with a general concept and presenting the idea with a rough layout that might include sketches or digital illustrations. At this stage, a Creative Designer might work in collaboration with managers, engineers, artists and other designers to evaluate the credibility of the design and to provide solutions for possible issues relating to the actual production of this design.
Assist with Prototype Development
Once the design has been approved, it will enter a production stage in which a prototype can be created. The Creative Designer will once again collaborate with a team to ensure that the prototype is created within project specifications and expectations.
Coordinate Services of Outside Vendors
If the project a Creative Designer is working on is a brochure or label, quite often a printer will be needed to produce the finished product. Or, a digital model might require technical support or engineering services. These types of duties might be assigned to outside vendors and it is often the Creative Designer who will be responsible for finding vendors to work with.
Creative Designer Skills
Creative Designers should be strong communicators who think creatively, are detail-oriented and are able to meet deadlines. They should thrive in a collaborative environment and possess strong problem-solving, decision-making and organizational skills. A Creative Designer should take a customer-driven approach to creating marketing and advertising materials. Besides these general skills, many employers might look for potential Camp Counselor candidates to possess the following skills.
Core skills: Based on job listings we looked at, employers want Creative Designers with these core skills. If you want to work as a Creative Designer, focus on the following.
- Presenting concept visualization through sketches, drawings and illustrations
- Overseeing design changes and improvements throughout the development process
- Integrating technical and visual solutions into a design concept
- Understanding trends within the scope of the industry they are working in
- Using graphic design and other relevant software
Advanced skills: While most employers did not require the following skills, multiple job listings included them as preferred. Add these to your Creative Designer toolbox and broaden your career options.
- Proficiency in Adobe systems such as Photoshop and Flash
- Possess an understanding of advertising campaigns
World's largest cryptocurrency and blockchain marketing solutions company. We are a squad of growth marketers, creative writers, designers, and crypto nerds, who help unlock rapid growth for the world’s most iconic Cryptocurrency brands and fast-growing VC-backed startups.
We were never able to find the marketing team we wanted, so we built it — one expert at a time. We are led by pioneers of the industry and are backed by the best. We've helped organizations 100x their organic SEO visitors, social engagement, influencer campaigns, and telegram communities across DeFi, NFTs, Exchanges, Wallets.
Job Description :
We are looking for a creative, innovative Graphic Designer to join our team. The responsibilities of the Graphic Designer include interpreting client briefs and turning them into creative solutions, delivering high-quality products, overseeing design teams, and troubleshooting design problems.
To be a successful Graphic Designer, you should be able to adhere to tight deadlines and manage budget constraints to deliver a great product and experience. Ultimately, a top-notch Graphic Designer should have strong communication, and analytical skills.
- Interpreting abstract business concepts and client briefs and turning them into creative ideas.
- Creating storyboards and mockups for clients and the design team to visualize the completed project.
- Pitching ideas and the creative vision to the client and communicating the project outline to the design team.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary. Choosing the design elements for different projects.
- Reviewing feedback from clients and making alterations according to the clients' needs.
- Analyzing market research to create more effective designs.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience working in a fast paced startup environment
- Knowledge of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency industry
- Forever remote, startup environment with no bureaucracy
- Lightning fast promotion if you walk the talk - we don’t wait a year to promote the “one”
- Ownership driven, no micromanagement culture
- Participate in monthly games to win cash prizes, goodies
- Get into the fastest growing industry of the decade - Cryptocurrency & Blockchain
- 22 Holidays in the calendar year
- Work life balance - 5 days a week
Plobal Apps is a SaaS platform that helps online stores build mobile apps in minutes with zero coding. As one of the largest app builders in the Shopify ecosystem, we power mobile apps for the world's fastest growing brands like Steve Madden, Forever 21, Greats and others. We enable the mobile commerce journey for our customers and help them drive installs, engage customers and scale revenues.
We just closed our Series A funding backed by 2 top tier VC funds and are now looking at aggressively scaling across teams.
- Create intuitive user-centered UX and design solutions for mobile apps based on the business requirements, product goals and technical capabilities
- Plan and implement new designs for mobile app interfaces and optimize existing UI
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and mockups to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas for website, dashboard, new features on the app etc
- Lead and define visual design to explore and develop consistent, engaging, easy to use design solutionsImplement consistent design language across all internal and external brand touch points
- Collaborate with the development team to check that output coincides with an optimal user experience
- Build brand design guidelines, best practices, style guides and standards
What we are looking for:
- 3-4 years of relevant visual design/UI experience, mobile app UI or web app UI is preferred
- Proven experience of designing clean and aesthetic user interfaces, web content layouts and assets
- Proficient in design software such as figma, photoshop, illustrator, sketch, adobe suite, invision
- Fundamental understanding of design principles and concepts
- Strong portfolio of customer facing projects (preferably for tech companies)
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Experience working closely across functions like product, engineering and marketing teams
We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for the user
experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our BarRaiser platform. You will ensure
that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability,
usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative
solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging
trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
● Investigating user experience design requirements for our platform.
● Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy.
● Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic
designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
● Designing UI elements and tools.
● Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure
the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
● Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies
and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
● Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
● A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 3 years’ UI/UX design experience..
● A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
● Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision,
Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
● A team player but can work independently too.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
What we're looking for
Energetic product & design skilled individuals who love building and shipping high-quality products.
Someone who is ready to work in a new organization and help set up a design-driven culture.
Product design ideation, planning, prioritization & designing at all levels of fidelity
Take part in User research, create detailed user journeys and take appropriate design decisions backed by user behavior and data
Work closely with cross-disciplinary teams including Product, Engineering, Marketing, and various Business teams to deliver delightful customer experiences
Help build a design system & framework that fits the organization's brand
Ensure engineers are able to translate your designs into living products
What you would need to have
1-3 years of experience designing & shipping products
Examples of your work in the form of a case study
Expert knowledge of industry-standard product design tools (ideally Figma )
Bonus points for
Visual design specialty like 3D illustrations
Ability to do motion design beyond basic micro-interactions
Past experience shipping tech products
Design is at the heart of everything we do. We are ambitious to build a great global brand and we also take a lot of pride in having built a world-class product and continue to do so in a cutting edge field like Natural Language Understanding. Across both, design has played a crucial role so far and it will continue to be one of the most important hires for interface. Hence you will be working directly with the CEO.
Today, interface provides an out-of-the-box AI Assistant that acts as a “Personal Bank Teller” to help customers 24x7 through every step of the journey from a prospect to a customer. It is used by several financial institutions (FIs) across 5 countries spanning millions of conversations. Our customers have already witnessed over $50M+ ROI in just under 12 months.
Our vision is to put an AI-powered Personal Banking Assistant in everyone's pocket that not only helps with day-to-day banking needs but also helps with financial education to help each individual achieve financial wellness.
As a Lead Product Designer you will be in charge of :
- Platform - Our platform is a suite of tools that makes the underlying core technology usable for FIs and there are certain parts that will also be used by the customers of the FIs. So you have an opportunity to design for both B2B and B2C.
- Branding - All design aspects of creating, evolving and maintaining the brand
- Conversation Design Principles - You will create and own the Conversation Design Principles, which will be used by the rest of the teams to design how our AI Assistant will converse.
You can be a great fit if you are :
- Extremely self-motivated
- Ability to learn quickly
- Growth mindset (read this if you don't know what it means - link)
- Emotional Maturity (read this if you don't know what it means - link)
- Passionate about the possibilities at the intersection of AI + Banking
- Worked in a startup of 5 to 30 employees
- Think like an engineer, empathize like an end-user
- 4+ years of experience in SaaS Product Design
- Experience in owning Product and Branding as a Full Stack Designer
- Experience in owning Conversation Design Principles previously is a plus otherwise you are a native English speaker who has an eye for UX with words and worry the UI/UX as we know today will not exist soon :)
At interface, just like many other companies, we have made mistakes as we grow. But we have learnt from it and have gotten better. And we thank all of our employees who provided genuine feedback on the forums like Glassdoor. For others, it has become a punching bag of sorts specifically former employees who have had short tenures with us. If this bothers you, we understand. But people who typically work in startups understand this happens.
We recommend you reach out to any of our employees who have stayed with us over an extended period if you would like to get an unbiased view if necessary.
UI Designer for Landing Page Creator.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact.
Moreover, this an Independent contributor role, wherein we expect the candidate to:
- Conceptualize the design
- Create Wireframe for approval
- Deliver the final HTML Asset
- Own the marketing impact of these creatives and basis the learning create further variations to positively impact the business
Besides static creatives, we also expect the candidate to deliver video assets created on Invideo's video editor
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of experience in an advertising field
- Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Art, or a related field, or equivalent field experience would be an added advantage.
- Able to work on Mac osx, Windows and different software: adobe photoshop, adobe illustrator, after effects.
- Ability to think creatively and evidence of success in developing brands and delivering them to market.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Passionate about the quickly-evolving digital and social media environment.
- Sincere curiosity about how people interact and are influenced online.
Our currently digital strategy is very aggressive towards developing user centric websites in our industry to reach different cohorts. Apply if you believe you're a good fit for the task.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working on building the design on Webflow or WordPress using builders, like Elementor, Divi, Visual Composer, Beaver, Oxygen, Brizy, WPBakery, etc.
2. Working on designing the landing page and building it on WordPress or Webflow