Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size, and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designers, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in the related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Social Platform, Gaming, e-commerce.
- Design, Creative, Information Technology, Marketing,
- Employ user-centered design practices to deliver extraordinary interactive game experiences
- Research the latest practices & industry standards from the Top notch games to create world-class immersive experience for players
- Evaluate designs quickly and craft creative high quality work
- Excellent understanding of visual design principles, style guidelines, design processes, and creative workflow
- Develop UI, graphic design, and interaction specifications/guidelines
- Ability to take on design problems independently, present and sell design concepts
- Finding creative ways to solve UX problems.
- Interface, and collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure the user experience reflects player needs and consistency.
- 3-5 years experience in UX Design.
- Expert-level skills in Adobe Photoshop and industry-standard prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, and Figma.
- Experience in mobile interface design
- Strong portfolio of design projects.
- Hands-on experience or knowledge of Unity 3D and motion design is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Real passion for gaming
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, interaction design, or equivalent industry experience in the design field.
Ready to work without a handbook, with a love for doing what’s never been done before!
User Experience Designer
CAST is the market leader in Software Intelligence. Its unique technology thoroughly examines the structure of complex software systems, with MRI-like precision. It delivers accurate, actionable, and automated views of software architecture, critical flaws, quality grades, sizing metrics, open source usage, and cloud readiness levels. Hundreds of companies rely on CAST for greater objectivity in crucial business decisions, faster application modernization for Cloud, raising the quality and security of their custom software. CAST operates globally with offices in North America, Europe, India, China.
Title: UX Designer
Working at CAST R&D means being an important part of a highly-talented, fast-paced, multicultural and Agile team based in Paris (France) and Bangalore (India). The team builds sophisticated source code analysis platform leveraging parsing, control flow, data flow and others mechanisms to fully understand the inner structure of the complex IT Systems developed and used by the Fortune 500 companies.
We are looking for a talented designer who exhibits user empathy, big picture focus; and has mature design craftsmanship and problem-solving skills, who will work collaboratively with UX researchers, product managers and engineers while driving design from concept to final implementation
- Generate ideas, from foundational concepts with big ripple effects to small UI interactions, with fellow designers, product managers, and developers. Bring a user focus to these brainstorming sessions.
- Take initial concepts and mock-ups and own the process of building them out into entire end-to-end experiences within the product.
- Quickly iterate on concepts to bring them to life.
- Create & maintain design systems that are simple to understand but help us to move faster as we scale.
- Conduct user research and usability testing to discover the problems we need to focus on and to validate design changes.
- Critique and iterate on design ideas with other team members, proactively opening up your own ideas for critique.
- Partner with us to develop a visual language that is consistent, clear, and understandable across platforms. Work in interaction details that make the product not only usable but also enjoyable to use.
- Help us mould our culture into one that relentlessly focuses on the customers who use CAST, encouraging design thinking across the organization.
- Portfolio showcasing your proficiency in translating research insights into great product experiences, reflecting the synthesis of good visual and interaction design principles.
- A strong portfolio is critical for this role, both in terms of demonstrating your experience and as an example of your ability to create a compelling design presentation and be indicative of problem solving, creative thinking and the delivery of solid end to end scenarios
- 2+ years of experience shipping products in a product/software environment
- Passion for design and a strong command of interaction and visual design capabilities
- Proven experience in creatively solving hard problems, driving complex design issues across multidisciplinary groups such as engineering, product management, research and marketing; and shipping relevant experiences within deadlines.
- User-centric approach to design and an understanding of how to apply research insights into design and development of the product experience.
- Should have demonstrable User Interference and User Experience design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Should have solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Should have proficiency in Figma, Invision, Sketch, Adobe XD, Illustrator or any Visual design and Wire-framing tools.
- Should have proficiency in responsive web designing and knowledge about HTML and CSS.
- Should have knowledge about material design guidelines.
What you will do:
- Studying design briefs and determining requirements.
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements.
- Preparing rough drafts and present ideas.
- Working on marketing collaterals like social media posts, blog graphics, infographics, etc.
- Working on designing graphics, illustrations, and layouts for the website, blogs, and web apps.
- Preparing a graphic language for sales collaterals such as decks, product briefs, white papers, and reports.
- Working with copywriters and product designers.
- Ensuring final graphics and layouts are cohesive and on-brand.
- Helping video content creators in producing videos with graphics and related collaterals.
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- 1-3 years of graphic design experience
- Strong portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Have knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, color theory, web limitations, etc.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Figma, etc.)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Should adhere to design standards
- Should be good with design tools
We’re on the lookout for Presentation specialists (100% remote role) for our content development productized service. Our ideal candidate is someone who is good with design, and lightning-fast with PowerPoint.
- Update/Refresh PowerPoint slides including standardizing shapes, positioning
- Create fresh slides from text, images and convert them into editable PowerPoint elements
- Adhere to brand guidelines set by the clients
- Create infographics in PowerPoint from scratch
We rely heavily on choosing assets from library vs. creating them from scratch
- 3 years prior experience in creating Presentation Slides
- Proficient with written English
- An eye for quality understands design. colour contrasts, font styles, alignment and needs to have an attention to detail
- Experience with other Software tools such as Photoshop, Visio, Illustrator is a plus
- Aggressive: The company leadership is extremely driven and aggressive, and the potential candidate should have the same all-consuming drive
- INR 4-6 lakh/yr
- WFH benefit: INR 5K/mo for WFH conveniences. Buy coffee, energy drinks, hire a cleaner, whatever makes your WFH life easier
1. The candidate will have to create wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
2. The candidate will have to make visual designs with a focus on user interaction.
3. The candidate will have to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high-quality work against strict deadlines.
4. The candidate will have to take feedback, adapt, and quickly iterate on designs.
5. The candidate will have to be up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
6. Candidates who have their own laptop will preferred .
Graphic designer will have to create visual communications to convey messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner.
Design social media posts, logos, banners, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
Create these materials by using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe's Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more—is the standard in the industry and most employers expect designers to be proficient with its programs.
Meet with clients to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
Motion Graphics Designer
Disprz is looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to create engaging videos mainly for e-learning, concept explainers, corporate presentations and marketing and product demos. The ideal candidate will have exceptional creative skills to visualize a storyboard and deliver aesthetically pleasing, clean and engaging animations. The designer should have an eye for detail, participate in brainstorming sessions with the ID / customer and share new design perspectives and ideas.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and create enticing animations
- Prepare the design plan, concept and layout for the project
- Edit raw video footages where necessary and add special effects to enhance the graphics
- Select and edit audio tracks for the animation
- Edit artwork, illustrations and infographics used in the animation
- Ensure branding guidelines, specifications and design standards are complied with
- Ensure that the outputs are developed in accordance with the Storyboards
- Work closely with Instructional Designers / Customer to understand the storyboard in detail or clarify doubts
- Brief travel to customer locations if necessary
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven working experience in motion graphics, video editing, development and post-production with an impressive body of work
- Should have excellent knowledge with Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Audition, Animate CC, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- Ability to work with infographic artwork with speed and precision
- Deep understanding of fundamental visual design disciplines (typography, iconography, composition, colour, composition, layout, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word and PowerPoint
- Maintain file structure of draft/completed artwork
- Good Communication skills
We are looking for a creative UI/UX Designer with a good portfolio of personal or company-based projects either on Behance or Dribble to join our team!
As a UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets. Your responsibilities would be -
1. Brainstorming feature ideas.
2. Wireframing/Prototyping using tools like Adobe XD / Photoshop.
3. Creating basic illustrations and icons using a tool like Illustrator.
4. Identifying opportunities / changing the interface to make user's lives easier.
5. Defining a good design process for future employees.
Apply if you like a startup culture and are willing to learn and adapt to changing needs.