Open financial technologies Pvt Ltd is hiring GoLang Engineers.
Senior Software Engineer
4-8 yrs | Bangalore Office
- Strong experience on Golang
- Experience in Go Routines, using it in a distributed environment.
- Experience in using and creating RESTful APIs. which will be consumed by
enterprise-grade finance customers.
- Experience with developing Microservices Based applications.
- Experience in using & processing queues in a distributed system.
- Experience in caching such as Memcached, Redis, or similar technologies).
- Experience in RDBMS and NOSQL databases with writing SQL queries (Stored
Procedure, Joins, group by, aggregate functions, etc.).
- Experience in writing unit test cases.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) S3, SNS, SQS etc
- Experience agile development methodologies.
- Working knowledge of Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes and API Gateway.
- Collaborate with other technical staff to ensure consistent and smooth DevOps
- Someone who loves to work in a startup environment.
- Self-motivated to deliver the best, with sense of responsibility.
- Passionate about clean architecture, writing reusable & testable code.
- Collaborate with other team members to solve problems
At Open, we are building a neo-bank that is fast changing the way businesses bank & manage their finances. Being the world's fastest-growing SME neo-bank, we are constantly pushing boundaries at building the world's best business banking platform by blending best-in class technology, optimized process, and elegant design.
Backed by marquee investors such as Temasek, TigerGlobal, Google, VISA, SBI Investment Japan, Speedinvest, Beenext, 3one4 Capital, Unicorn India Ventures to name a few, Open is the world's fastest growing SME neobank with over 2 million businesses using the platform and processing $24 billion annuallv!
Open.money Trusted by Leverage Edu, Rupeek, Aisle, Arzooo & million others, Open Started out by empowering entrepreneurs to focus on growing their business via our flagship product Open.Money. At the heart of it is the Open business account that comes with VISA business card & combines banking, payments, accounting, expense management & taxes, in one place.
OpenBook - OpenBook is India's first business app that comes with a digital business account that empowers small & micro businesses to manage alltheir finances from billing, banking to accounting & CST in one place.
Zwitch - Over the last 4 years, we have realized that embedding banking to product workflows is complex. Gaining access to a bank's sandbox environment and undergoing compliance audits tor months before going live, can be quite taxing. Thats why we built Zwitch- an embedded finance platform that offers API and no-code components for banking and compliance. It empowers businesses to build and integrate banking and financial features into any product out there!
Having been deployed at over 15 banks in India, BankingStack, a cloud native SME
banking platform, has already created a dent in the current fintech space. This financial
OS, empowers banks to launch & complement their own digital banking offerings thus
offering a superior experience to customers.
Why work at Open
- You will be part of the early tribe that is changing the way business banking rolls.
- Every atom of your work will impact the way millions of businesses are run.
- You will work with some of the brightest minds who will celebrate your quirks.
- You will find growth & fun to be two-way streets - how you thrive and the way you jive, in turn drives
About Open financial technologies pvt ltd
We’re home to some of the smartest & brightest 450+ minds in the fintech space. We’re a Series C funded start-up backed by leading international funds like Tiger Global, Speedinvest, Beenext, AngelList, Recruit, Tanglin Venture Partners, 3one4 Capital, Unicorn India Ventures to name a few.
The Open platform today has already grown to over 1.5 million SMEs and processes over USD 24 billion in annualized transactions. The platform also adds over 50,000 SMEs every month, making it the fastest-growing SME-focused neo banking platform globally.
Development activities will include:
Develop server-side stateless services as well as a web client for application
Test software to ensure functional accuracy as well as meet nonfunctional criteria for responsiveness and efficiency
Troubleshoot, debug and update software
Build features and applications with a responsive design
Work in a cross functional team with other developers and designers
Ensure quick turnaround of defect fixes by supporting the testing phase which may include (System integration testing, User acceptance functional testing, Non-functional performance testing).
As an integral part of the development team, you will need the following skills to succeed.
OOPs and related technologies like UML, Domain driven design and Core Java design
Design and construction of REST resources and expose these as APIs
Express JS, Knockout JS, BackboneJS
Relational Database like MySQL, PostgreSQL or Oracle RDBMS
- Hands-On experience on Spring Boot framework and Apache Kafka
Hands-on coding experience in CSS3 and responsive web-based experience UIs for cross-browser and cross-platorm compatible applications
Exposure to versioning tools like SVN, VSS, Git etc
Experience with using NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, Oracle NoSQL DB etc
Good written and verbal communication skills
Exposure to Cloud Native microservices development using Docker, Kubernetes
Working knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment principles
Exposure to Agile based Software Development cycle
- Position: Appian Tech Lead
- Job Description:
- Extensive experience in Appian BPM application development
- Knowledge of Appian architecture and its objects best practices
- Participate in analysis, design, and new development of Appian based applications
- Mandatory Team leadership and provide technical leadership to Scrum teams Certification Mandatory- L1, L2 or L3
- Must be able to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and ability to resolve problems faced by team
- Build applications: interfaces, process flows, expressions, data types, sites, integrations,
- Proficient with SQL queries and with accessing data present in DB tables and views
- Experience in Analysis, Designing process models, Records, Reports, SAIL, forms, gateways, smart services, integration services and web services
- Experience working with different Appian Object types, query rules, constant rules and expression rules
- At least 6 years of experience in Implementing BPM solutions using Appian 19.x or higher
- Over 8 years in Implementing IT solutions using BPM or integration technologies
- Experience in Scrum/Agile methodologies with Enterprise level application development projects
- Good understanding of database concepts and strong working knowledge any one of the major databases e g Oracle SQL Server MySQL
Additional Information Skills Required
- Appian BPM application development on version 19.x or higher
- Experience of integrations using web services e g XML REST WSDL SOAP API JDBC JMS
- Good leadership skills and the ability to lead a team of software engineers technically
- Experience working in Agile Scrum teams
- Good Communication skills
The best technologists are technology agnostic and that builds a stronger foundation to lead the
dynamic trends. Strengthening our trust in the same, we have created an exciting opportunity for
MERN Stack developers to learn blockchain and grow with us.
All we are looking for is working experience as a Node JS developer and a keen interest in fintech
As a rapidly growing blockchain company, Antier Solutions is always looking for professionals who
have a penchant for new technologies.
Required Candidate profile
Strong working knowledge of Typescript, MongoDB, Express
Strong understanding of NodeJS fundamentals
Knowledge and experience working with PostgreSQL is a major plus
Experience with ORM libraries
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Experience in troubleshooting and RCA of Production issues Analyze logs in Kibana
Knowledge of tools like Git, Github, JIRA, Cucumber, Jasmine, and others that make
coding more efficient and easier to share
Familiarity of working in either the AWS Cloud or Azure including Docker + Kubernetes
based microservice deployment
Good communication and design skills Experience in handling teams
Solid back-end software development experience.
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
Experience working in an Agile environment
Good experience as Software Developer
Prior experience in a technical leadership or developer position
Back End Developers/ API Web Services Experience Mandatory
NodeJS is mandatory
One RDBMS and one document database mandatory
SenSight Technologies is a company working on innovative solutions in the intersection of Internet of Things and Big Data Analytics. Our solution, AutoWiz is a Platform-as-a-Service that enables insightful connected vehicle experiences. AutoWiz Platform is a scalable and versatile vehicle data analytics platform for companies in Automotive, Mobility, Motor Insurance and Logistics domain to offer differentiated solutions based on vehicle generated data.
Based on AutoWiz Platform, We offer Telematics and mobility solutions and Apps. AutoWiz connects vehicles to the AutoWiz cloud where AutoWiz develops insights that lead to better ownership experience and decisions across lifecycle of vehicles
See more information at http://www.autowiz.in" target="_blank">www.autowiz.in
As a Platform Engineer you will be working on high performance Connected Car Data analytics and Telematics platform and related applications
Responsibilities and Requirements
- You will be part of an highly skilled cross functional team that is optimising existing systems as well as designing and developing new products and features in the area of Internet of things.
- Design patterns in Java, Core Java 8, Spring Boot framework, Micro Service Architecture
- Experience with RDBMS (preferably MySQL)
- Experience in implementing JMS messaging services
- Good verbal and written communication. Excellent team player, ability to follow through on deadlines.
- Master or Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field from an accredited university with high marks.
- 2+ years experience as Java developer, especially for scalable and real-time computing systems
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to work on diverse backend stack such as Node JS, Java, Express JS
- Ability to work on diverse frontend stack such as React JS, Angular 6/7/8/9, HTML5, CSS3
- Ability to deliver quick POC’s using cutting edge technologies.
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications. Analysing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Ability to debug application.
- Should have complete knowledge on developing RESTful Services.
- Should be able to also work in agile development methodology.
- Experience in NodeJS, Java and development using AngularJS / ReactJS
- Experience in front end frameworks such as Angular.js, React.js, Bootstrap, Foundation etc
- Experience in client/server application development
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of unit testing theory
- Knowledge of AWS cloud
- Experience in Java, Python and Go will be added advantage
We’re a small team looking for passionate, execution-focused, self-starters to help us build the next generation eCommerce platform and equal the playing field for all. Our success depends on building teams who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we don’t just accept differences – we celebrate them. If that sounds exciting to you, let’s talk!
We are expanding our Engineering team to India and building a stellar and diverse team composed of owners. We are looking for a backend engineer with a demonstrated track record of developing and maintaining production services, innovative thinking, and technical excellence. As a backend engineer, you will be responsible for building out the service layer that powers our frontend applications. You should have a solid understanding of software development lifecycle and software design principles. This is a great opportunity if you are looking for a huge impact at a small start-up with immense growth potential.
What you will do?
Create technical plans of projects assigned to you.
Come up with well-structured solutions to ambiguous problems and implement them.
Ship high-quality, well-tested, secure, and maintainable backend code.
Provide technical direction on our various products and upcoming projects.
Champion reliability and quality by using best practices in software engineering and modular design.
Ensure all components are scalable, maintainable, and have in-built metrics instrumentation and monitoring
Deliver an exceptional user experience to our customers. Put the customer first and have quality in mind.
Own the full release cycle from development to deployment.
What you will need?
3+ Years of experience as a software engineer working on backend applications.
Advanced knowledge of Python (preferably, the Django framework) and relational databases.
Experience with agile, test-driven development, continuous integration, and automated testing.
Experience with building, modifying, and extending API endpoints (REST or GraphQL) for data retrieval and persistence.
Experience with the full software development life cycle, including requirements collection, design, implementation, testing, and operational support.
Excellent verbal and written communication, teamwork, decision making and influencing skills.
Experience with scrum or other agile software development methodology.
Hustle. Thrives in an evolving, fast-paced, ambiguous work environment.
Bonus if you have
Experience working in the eCommerce domain.
Experience with AWS technologies like Elastic Beanstalk, Amplify, etc.
● Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
● Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance efficient
● Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side
● Implementation of security and data protection
● Integration of data storage solutions
**Backend Developer Requirements:**
● Expert in Python, with knowledge of Django Web Framework.
● Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
● Working knowledge of MySQL.
● Fair understanding of building RESTful APIs.
● Bonus points for Celery, RabbitMQ.
● Worked with Django application deployment on AWS.
● Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
● Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers,
● Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python.
● Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
● Strong unit test and debugging skills.
● Proficient understanding of Git.
Immediate Interviewing for Developer for Rajahmundry Location.
1+ Years Experience on software development on any software language.
Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
Ability to learn new languages and technologies
Excellent communication and presentation skills