Education Requirement: 12th Pass
Salary: upto INR15,000/ Month and incentives for exceeding targets.
Languages required: Kannada, English, Hindi can be an advantage.
The key responsibilities that the CRO:
• Call clients as per the provided list.
• Explain the policy and benefits to the customer and convince them to take the policy.
• Generate leads from current clients.
• Establish cordial relationship with internal customers and clarify any arising doubts.
• Follow up diligently for policy renewal.
Attributes we are looking for:
• Good spoken English.
• Telephone etiquetes.
• Self-Driven and Highly Motivated
• Collaboration skill: Willing to work together in a team
*Performance based incentive.
Location: Bangalore, Indiranagar.
1. Answer questions about products or the company.
2. Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
3. Handle Grievances to preserve the company's reputation.
4. Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
5. Good communication skills is a must.
We are on the lookout for a dynamic and driven individual for the role of Pre Sales Executive.
What will you do every day?
- The role requires a good blend of technical, product, and interpersonal skills with a passion to provide every necessary support to the front-end sales team to close large-scale enterprise deals.
- You will, on a day-to-day basis, work with various external clients & internal teams trying to bridge the gaps between solutions & selling.
- You will also come up with different collaterals which will help scale up the complete process across industry and geography.
- Understand client needs and business challenges to architect a workable solution with a convincing value proposition by collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams
- Manage relationships and with some of NeuroTags' largest strategic accounts and work closely with their teams to achieve the business objectives
- Use the domain & product experience, coupled with sales expertise, to craft sales pitches, client-specific collaterals, and demos for the sales team
- Manage the entire proposal lifecycle which will include scope finalization, solution review, commercials, and proposal submission.
- Analyze market data to determine the ideal customer for NeuroTags' solutions.
- Own the platform demos & Proof of Concepts. Understand the business use case, and create prototypes for the client
- Responsible for identifying opportunities and giving feedback to the product team to ensure a differentiated product roadmap
- 1-3 years of experience in Pre Sales/ Sales.
- Demonstration of critical product and consumer thinking during his/her career.
- Should be comfortable to do technical writing & creating impactful presentations
- Has a good understanding of SDKs and APIs and a good ability to troubleshoot issues
- Excellent communication skills and experience dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in managing a team will be a plus
- Generate, manage and forecast a sales pipeline on your own
- Navigate through complex sales cycles with some of the most prestigious companies in India
- Driving Business Growth Results for the company by efficient sales efforts.
- Specifically Responsible for Sales growth amongst enterprise clients.
- Generate outbound leads, qualify leads and manage the conversion funnel
- Provide demos to customers over web or in person, and answer first level technical questions
- Prepare proposals, negotiate and close deals.
- Pitch PazCare product to CEOs, CHROs & senior executives in the meetings
- Study, analyze and track customer feedback to optimize the sales funnel and pricing
- Coordinate with the marketing team for inbound leads and collateral
- Working closely with the Founding team for developing business development strategy
- Has at least 3-5 years of previous experience in selling Group health Insurance to corporates at a broking firm, and closed at least 10 policies worth 50 lakhs - 1 crore or more OR Has at least 3-5 years of previous experience to selling CHROs, CFOs in India.
- Bachelor's degree
- Tech Startup DNA
Any role with us is a career building opportunity. At 22by7, the incumbent is the complete owner of any opportunity she or he creates.
The sales effort is backed-up by right process and people in place like- dedicated Solution Architect Team, Dedicated Post Sales Team (Tech Team), Marketing and other Support function in place.
Dedicated 24*7 support team
We not only resolve but ensure BCP and thus empower our client’s for enhanced productivity gain and realization of their Business Score Card.
Culture that has been voted as a Great Place to Work by the People of 22by7
Highly credible and competent Team Members
True work life integration and balance
Other benefits like Medical Insurance, Covid Care, and support structure over and above
About the role
Role- Enterprise Sales Manager- New Business
Reporting to- Head Sales
Role Type- Individual Contributor
No. of Vacancies-02
- Handling end-to-end sales
- Selling IT Infrastructure or IT Transformation Solution to Enterprise Accounts
- Selling across verticals Enterprise Accounts
- Working on GTM strategies and seeding 22by7 as a Solution Partner in Client Account
- Account Planning, Mapping, meeting the Decision Making Unit of the prospect or existing clients
- Understanding the clients existing infrastructure and the pain points and building on the clients transformation journey/ growth journey
- Pitching the right solution with the help of Pre-Sales team members
- Cross-Selling and Up-Selling- Growing the Account
- Maintaining a healthy strong funnel on solution portfolio of 22by7
- Answering the RFI/RFP/PoC etc with the help of Pre-Sales team
- Managing the OEM, Disti eco system and leveraging it for getting leads/ pre-sales / closures
- Working on BOM and pricing
- Handling presentations, techno commercial negotiations and Closures
- Create Customer Experience Excellence through continuous follow-up and customer interaction
- Working with other cross-functional team like marketing for carrying out different client/vendor related activities
- Take Sales Accreditation on different product lines which helps for strong pitching
Of the Solutions
Education- Open- Any Diploma/Any Graduate/Any Post Graduate
Experience- 5 to 10 years, sales exposure in similar or related domain, must be in IT sales and market exposure is a must
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Good at engaging and managing relationship with CXO level
- Excellent at relationship building and managing it
- Who can sniff opportunities
- Good mental resilience
- Drive to win
- Go getter
- Loves to work in fast paced environment and who loves working with target
- Open to travel
Sales Competency Dictionary
Technical Competencies- These are the competencies which are core and directly related to the job.
- Domain Knowledge & Expertise-
- Communication Skill-
Opening a conversation
Listening and Understanding abilities
Assessment of buyer
Growing the conversation
Art of probing/ questioning
Establishing trust, credibility, relationship over a communication
Closing the communication loop
Written communication- e-mail, documentation etc.
- Negotiation Skill-
Uncovering and delivering value, increasing the pie, creating win-win situations
Showing the value/worth
Finish it strong
Planning & Methodical
Networking for new sales opportunities
Behavioral Competencies- These are the competencies which manifests into the obvious behavior demonstrated by a successful sales professional.
- Achievement Motivation- The extent to which an individual is driven to succeed or can also be put as how important is for the individual to succeed in the given role.
Drive to Succeed
Achieving the goal
Sense of Achievement
Fear of Failure
Perseverance or Persuasiveness
- Emotional Stability/ Adaptability- The ability to adapt oneself to the environment and keep calm and focused even though an individual goes through tough challenges. The mental toughness to bounce back and hard.
Can take strong decision
- Emotional Intelligence- The ability to ‘Read people’
Able to empathize with people
Understands the emotions
Understands motivations that drives human behavior
- Locuz of control- Every individual attributes the success or failure to intrinsic or extrinsic factors. That is the factors which is under his control or not under his control. Thus they become ‘Accountable for their actions’.
Accountability for their action
In-charge of their plans and action
Owning up their success or failures
Doers or Action oriented
Strong at execution
- Organising Skills- The ability to extract information, interpret and plan.
Logical interpretation- quickly and accurately
Planning and Prioritizing
Desired Exposure/Background- Candidates who have worked in similar SI set up, exposure to corporate sales, selling IT solution to end customer. Must have a fair understanding of the business solution offered by 22by7
The Role growth- Can grow to Team Lead
Business Impact- The role makes a valuable contribution in the growth of the business profit, revenue, market and customer engagement.
- Prospecting leads, end-to-end product selling.
- Working closely with the manager and meeting all sales targets.
- Conducting customer research and catering to their needs via product solutions. Gathering customer information via calls or direct face2face meetings.
- Report sales activities to senior management.
- Fulfill tasks assigned to you.
- Update CRM at the end of the day.
- Incentives are based on achieving sales targets.
Habytat is looking for Field Sales Executives/Business Development executives to sell software products for Real Estate Brokers/Agents and Channel Partners.
BRYDGE is India's #1 budget & pocket-friendly platform built especially for channel partners to collaborate with their team & real estate developers for lead management, inventory management driving tech-enabled sales for bus
By applying to this post you will be part of an amazing team that is set to re-imagine & revolutionize the real estate and construction industry.
What is the role?
You will be responsible for serving the needs of the existing customers and closing sales deals to create new customers.
While the SAE role is for India Geography. Sr. SAE role is for the US market with shift start time at 5 PM IST.
- Prepare and lead the prospective client and demo calls, sending pitches, and closing new deals.
- Gather the client requirement accurately and work on sales proposals accordingly.
- Perform a detailed research about the prospective client and build sales decks.
- Following up promptly with the leads that SDRs send over and ensuring that the customer requirements are being met.
- Liaise and partner with other internal departments to manage complex sales opportunities.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 2-6 years of SaaS sales experience required.
- For the Sr. SAE role, should have experience working in India or USAregion.
- Graduate/Postgraduate or equivalent.
- Strong analytical, communication, and writing skills.
- Enjoy working in small, fast-paced teams where you can take initiative and accountability, and generate results every day.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask while maintaining a high quality of work.
Whom will you work with?
You will work with the Compass Sales team and report to Sales Head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.