Managing point of contact for the BFS based client for all aspects of activity in the engagement
- Responsible for delivery of mid/large sized projects in BFS space
- Communicates with Project Managers and business sponsors to prioritize and schedule delivery based on resource allocation
- Ensures projects are staffed and tracked appropriately and conform to the development methodology
- Managing the relationship, looking at opportunities for growth, providing governance for the delivery being done for this portfolio and being the point of escalation for any issues with the engagement
- Managing the delivery happening across the portfolio, pro-actively looking at opportunities to transform delivery, P&L management for the portfolio
- Proposes projects for process improvement, technical enhancements, and cost savings efforts
- Assists client in organizational structures for optimum project delivery
- Developing engagement proposals and detailed engagement plans and schedules
- Able to work with international customers on an ongoing basis.
- Define and lead the program team.
- Will have total responsibility and be held accountable for each engagement's success
Relevant leadership experience of approx. 20+ years for similar scale, diversity and complexityResponsible for revenue size of $500milion & 4000+ FTE
You will stand out if you have the following (Good to have):
Experience in working with Senior Management/Executive LeadershipGlobal delivery of digital engagements/transformations for BFS customer across all geographies.
3+ years of experience of Workday FINS configuration experience, across 2+ Workday modules and
Lead and support with design/requirements workshops
Confident in configuring workday with the ability to reference Workday Community for
Excellent problem solver
Ability to create effort estimates based on requirements
Wants to master additional modules of Workday
Support and mentor junior resource based in Portugal/UK
Achieve a high level of utilisation
Be consultative in their customer approach
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA our client is an online marketplace that offers high quality sustainable fashion at altogether low prices. It is a pioneer in the manufacturer to consumer (M2C) retail model where factories produce inventory on demand and ship directly to the customers, thereby eliminating environmental and financial wastages.
The company has raised $14.5 MM in seed funding and partners with over 30 manufacturers around the world and is founded by seasoned entrepreneurs and technology leaders who come from institutions like IIT Bombay and Stanford GSB.
As a Assistant Controller - Finance, you will be responsible for assisting the Financial Controller in overall accounting and finance function. You will help in building scalable and reliable accounting processes and valuable financial reporting for operational, business analytics and planning purposes. This role is a critical and strategic role and instrumental to the company’s success.
What you will do:
- Managing daily accounting activities and finance operations and developing plans for driving efficiency and automation
- Owning the financial close process and all associated activity to deliver accurate and timely results reporting to management
- Helping in building the accounting team and our financial infrastructure to support the company throughout our high-growth journey
- Serving as the key point of contact with our external auditors to ensure accuracy and compliance with GAAP
- Evaluating financial performance of company by comparing and analysing actual result with budgets/ forecasts
- Playing a key role in driving towards IPO readiness including S-1 preparations
- Developing the team’s capabilities across the range of sub-functions: general ledger, tax, treasury, payroll, accounts payable, financial reporting, audit and legal
- Ensuring consistent implementation of corporate accounting principles and procedures in full compliance with US GAAP
- Developing, implementing and maintaining the internal systems and financial controls, ensuring compliance with all tax and corporate requirements and filings
- Understanding and documenting reporting needs, collaborating on operational issues, developing creative solutions and providing business guidance and insight through financial reporting
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Good problem solving skills
- Success in combining technology, data science into best-in-class financial outcomes
- Ability to make high-judgement decisions at rapid pace amidst the frequent ambiguity that comes with charting a course of action with no precedent
- Attention to detail
The Assistant Finance Manager will play a vital role in improving and maintaining the financial standing of our companies. The ideal candidate will help determine financial strategy and policy, arranging the appropriate funding and managing financial risks in the organization.
The Assistant Manager Finance will ensure our companies have the cash and liquidity to meet its obligations, will be involved in securing credit from banks and other sources, tax, HR and compliance matters. He will be an official point of contact for all financial matters.
The Assistant Manager Finance is responsible for:
Establishing robust systems, processes, and controls, relating to finance interface with business operations.
- To monitor all financial activities of the company.
- Effectively interface with clients, area heads, vendors, statutory bodies and government officials.
- Preparation of ITR, tax audit related information and schedules.
- TDS and GST related compliances.
- Preparation of cash flow and trial balance
- Ensuring timely and accurate provisioning of expenses including detailed scrutiny of trial balance.
- To facilitate information in preparation of budgets & uploading the approved budgets into the system.
- Preparation and presentation of budgetary forecasts and short term / long term financial projections for management / consultants / clients.
- Preparation of MIS related information with proper and timely reconciliation of financial and management accounts.
- To demonstrate ability and skills to navigate the business through strong finance support and influence business decisions.
- Efficiently manage, working capital, inventory-holding period, average collection period and average payment period.
- Sound understanding of laws and statutory regulations pertaining to financial management, accounting, audit, compliance and taxation. Knowledge of rules and regulations framed.
- Manage payroll matters for Company, business units and subsidiaries;
- Managing daily cash flows;
- Ensuring that cash flows are adequate to allow business units to operate effectively;
- Forecasting cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow;
- Maintaining companies accounts system;
- Preparing and presenting financial reports for meetings and investors;
- Working with executives and business heads to prepare budgets and track profit / loss performance by business unit and on consolidated basis;
- Creating solutions to new financial challenges by applying financial/treasury knowledge;
- Liaising with other departments and business units on a range of issues;
- Providing advice on financial matters impacting on the company as a whole;
- Taking responsibility for, and supervising the work of, more junior members of staff;
- Preparing financial reports and submissions to relevant government entities;
- Arranging financial audits and reviews as required;
- Banking money and cheques received and issuing receipts as requested or needed;
- Maintaining and transferring money between bank accounts as required;
- Payment of invoices and fees as required or otherwise instructed;
- Complete tax filings and dealing with matters relating to the IRD (Interest Rate Derivative);
- Recommend and maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over Finance Department activities
- Professional degree in finance or accounting plus 5+ years of progressively responsible finance or treasury experience
- Candidates with SME and/or startup experience preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Sound analytical skills
- Computer literacy including advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office and experience with standard accounting software packages
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Detail oriented and organized, Strong planning and prioritization abilities
- Must maintain confidentiality and discretion in all aspects and be comfortable with flexible working schedule to meet the needs of the Company and its executives
It sells its products through its own website, prominent retail stores and pharmacies as well as all the leading ecommerce portals. It has also stepped into the international market and has a strong overseas presence.
Founded by alumni of Stanford University Graduate School of Business and ISB, Hyderabad, this ISO certified company is indeed revolutionizing beauty care by harmonizing body, mind and soul.
What you will do:
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Developing a framework and providing guidance on planning, budgeting and forecasting to various functions and businesses and ensuring adherence to corporate guidelines
- Performing financial reporting, ad-hoc business analyses and financial modelling
- Presenting recommendations to category leadership on strategic decisions and planned future initiatives
- Providing controllership to the business and building processes that augments transparency and improves controls
- Validating scenario analysis/simulations/ ‘what if’ analysis prepared by Functional Heads/ SBU Heads
- Historical trend analysis of capital and operating expenditures for budget creation and decision support
- Consolidating and monitoring annual budgets and forecasts received from various functions and SBU Heads
- Facilitating financial reviews with business group and working with category leader to ensure effective finance and cost management
- Managing financial planning and analysis, forecasting product lines using the key input levers to the business– pricing, selection and convenience
- Facilitating weekly/ monthly/ quarterly reviews (MBR, QBR) with data analysis and follow through with category leader on actionable items for improving business metrics over a period of time
- Providing commentary for budget vs. actual result variations
What you need to have:
- Qualified CA/ICWA with 3+ years of post-qualification experience
- In-depth knowledge of costing, reconciliation, planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Experience developing financial reports and metrics
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment aimed at creating a very high impact
- Exposure to different business functions in a fintech organization, helping each function to become successful with your work
- Opportunity to work with a diverse team of smart and hardworking professionals from various backgrounds
- Amazing work culture with endless opportunities for personal and professional growth Independence to put your thoughts/ideas into the executable business projects
- Ability to directly implement solutions and see them in action; critical partner for all decision-making in the organization
- Interact with people from various backgrounds
- A mix of Statisticians, Consultants, Business and Programmers
- Flat organization structure with open and direct culture
- Merit-based fast-growth environment - Market-leading compensation and benefit
- As a Fraud Investigator, you'll lead multiple complex fraud investigations simultaneously in your area of responsibility and you'll write clear and concise reports for investigation findings and report outcomes to Avail finance's management. In addition, you are going to make this a success by conducting audit activities (prepare, execute, report) and customer screening in line with our Internal Audit procedures and Due Diligence Program.
- Identify risk trends in your area and translate them into learning and solutions, sharing best practices and facilitating the risk owner and business manager to make decisions.
- Actively anticipate trends and requirements and provide support for Avail finance's global anti-fraud procedures and standards for fraud identification and management of investigations to be the benchmark.
- Act as a representative Interact and engage with senior stakeholders in the Area.
- Participate in, provide input, and lead initiatives for the FICS Knowledge Practice.
- Able to translate Area and Global risk trends into proactive actions.
- Document findings and conclusions in line with the prescribed tools and methods.
- Responsible for the entire documentation and reporting of fraud/audit/customer screening in line with Signify Internal Audit procedures and systems
- Conduct customer screenings as part of the Due Diligence Program.
- Conduct compliance audit activities and contribute to fraud prevention within Avail Finance. - Work experience in NBFCs / Fraud Analytics in Banks / Fintech / Lending organizations in India would be a big plus
About You :
- You put the Customer First by identifying risk trends in your area of expertise and translate these into learnings and solutions.
- You are Greater Together by collaborating across teams to build on our strengths and diversity and work towards our shared goal.
- You are a Game Changer by innovating. Together we set ourselves apart and continue to lead in the market.
- You have a Passion for Results by working smarter and faster to deliver excellence
- Work closely with the Business Analysts and Finance Business teams to gather requirements for reports, interfaces, extensions, integrations
- Develop functional and technical design and documentation for Oracle Applications dependent data conversions, interfaces, custom reporting, and custom applications including use of documented revision control.
- Participate in the design, development and maintenance of Conversions,
- Modifications/Customizations and Interfaces to/from Oracle’s Suite of Business Applications.
- Open, manage, and resolve Oracle Service Requests with Oracle Support.
- Drive the resolution & troubleshooting of issues during development and post production support.
- Design, Document and Perform Unit Testing to validate product functionality
Qualification, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelors' degree in business, computer science or related field
- 6+ years of experience in supporting Oracle Financials Functions.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment either on a team or as an individual contributor
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Extensive Oracle Finance (Fusion) Development experience.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently and consider cross-functional and downstream impacts with close attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work remotely and independently in support of Clients/Business
- Ability to work with Multicultural environment across the world
Role: Appian/Unqork Senior Solution Architect/Practice Lead
Experience: 5+ Years
Location: Trichy / Bangalore /Chennai (Post Covid)
Shift: US EST or CST
- Provide pre-sales technical/functional support to prospective clients and customers with minimal supervision
- Work with sales to create and submit proposals, promote sales effort by helping customers leverage low code/no code tools for software development life cycle
- Build a solution delivery team
- Provide day-to-day guidance and technical leadership to a team of Appian/Unqork (or other low code/no code platform) Administrators, Developers, and Data Architects.
- Act as the technical lead, leading interactions with customer business and technical teams
- Work closely and collaboratively with the project team to deliver on project scope
- Works collaboratively with the Client and Team to articulate the vision and outcomes of the project and each release, and translating that vision into an actionable plan; Effectively manage customer expectations
- Develop guidance on Release Management process, working with Team and Client
- Serve as the day-to-day Technical POC for VDart team
- Plan and coordinate release logistics with other application teams and Stakeholders, identifying and accounting for dependencies
- Contribute with original, creative thinking related to solving customer issues, creating relevant features, and advancing Appain/Unqork low code/no code automation tool strategy
- Lead detailed discovery and scoping calls
- Work closely with sales to review requirements and develop value-focused proposals
- Describe the benefits and value of integrating Appian/Unqork low code/no code tools to integrate into a customers’ SDLC
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor (BS) of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business, Management or equivalent disciplines.
- Certification in Appian or Unqork
- 7+ years of IT experience, including full cycle software/web development and release management/implementation knowledge
- 4+ years' experience in a technical leadership position with prior experience supervising and leading teams
- 2+ years' experience of successful implementations of very large Appian or Unqork solutions
- Technical leadership in implementing enterprise-class application delivery
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Excellent writing, presentation, negotiation and communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to explain technical content to non-technical, business stakeholders
- Prior experience developing proposals to respond to customer needs preferred