Selected applicants shall have the following responsibilities:
1. Market Research and user analysis to direct product portfolio for the school segment.
2. Being up to date with latest trends in the business of play, entertainment and education.
3. Ideation and Concept generation for educational play products based on the above.
4. Rapid prototyping of short-listed concepts.
5. Design led by validated design principles and safety standards for young children.
6. Integrating individual product ideas and collateral into great marketable stories.
7. Rigorous and iterative target user study.
8. Lead team of junior product designers on all aspects.
9. Collaborating with Learning Design and Subject matter experts to align products to K12 learning objectives.
10. Assisting & participating in publication design intended for the age segment.
11. Improving existing product portfolio to make them eligible for exports and retail.
About Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd. (Byju's)
- Run experiments in our portfolio companies across diverse verticals and help them increase their revenue footprint/user engagement
- Working directly with designers to create delightful and intuitive experiences for our users.
- Work on problems across the company from Marketing, Product, Design & Operations to help come up with elegant solutions.
- Reporting to the Product Manager and collaborating with the product development team.
- Gathering product data, including web analytics, statistics, and consumer trends. Analyzing consumer research data and recording product defects.
- Determining improvements to product features.
- Coordinating findings with the product team and aligning it with business goals.
- Training internal departments in new product features and Developing efficient customer communication and feedback channels
touchpoints, company all hands, marketing collaterals.
● Clearly define product requirements, to ensure a frictionless engineering execution and release
● Own feature deliverables end-to-end through release, documentation and adoption
● Define & track key product metrics to identify progress
● Develop an extremely intimate technical knowledge of current product
● Understand product positioning with respect to competition, continuously develop and
articulate differentiated messaging with product evolution
● Stay abreast of industry and competitive evolution, identify new product opportunities
● Build and maintain strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders – including
customers, other product managers, engineers, operations, sales and customer support
● Ability to work with cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-growing, rapidly-changing
1+ years as a Product Manager for an enterprise or SaaS software product.
● 3+ years of experience independently driving and managing complex technical projects.
● Experience in an early state enterprise SaaS company will be a big plus
● Experience in marketing technology will be a big plus
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Must be a self-starter who will be able to work in quickly evolving start-up environment
● Detail and execution oriented
● Possess strong sense of ownership and urgency required for success in early stage startups
● Undergraduate degree in engineering with an MBA preferred
We are looking to hire a smart product manager who is passionate about taking up ideas and bringing them to life. You will engage with our customer base directly, and decide the future of the product by working closely with key partners. You will also collaborate with marketing, sales, finance, and support to ensure that word gets out to people and they get to see what you are building. As Product Manager, you bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services that our customers love.
Come help us revolutionize how applications are built, deployed, operated, and maintained. As a Product Manager with a passion for building great products, you'll be a part of the team that works on building our ads platform. Our current customers including top public listed companies across FMCG, Healthcare, Food, Technology, BFSI & more.
We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to all the markets where One Impression does business.
- Help in developing and implementing product vision and strategy.
- Meet regularly with key customer-facing teams to collect and analyze user feedback to shape new product ideas and user requirements.
- Be at the center of everything: collaborating with the core team, and crafting powerful, world-class ad products and experiences for people around the world
- Prioritize new features and improvements for agile sprints by determining the feasibility and value of building new features
- Research and collect insights on the best influencer ad products from around the world
- Implements usage tracking and analyzes patterns to validate new feature requirements.
- Have strong solution skills in translating customer needs to product functionalities.
- Work with the leadership team in planning the product roadmap.
- Convert ideas to prototypes and demonstrate them to the key partners.
- Coordinate with the engineering team to plan and deliver features on time.
- Represent the company in product or domain-specific conferences and events.
- Stay on top of the market and competition.
- Act like an owner for the success of your product.
- Knowledge across multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, User Interface (UI), Sales, Customer Support, Finance, or Marketing.
- Entrepreneurial drive with the ability to define User Experience (UX) and business/commercial challenges.
- Understanding of internet and developer platforms and the cloud ecosystem.
- Have at least 3 years of experience leading products for a top SaaS company
- Have successfully launched tech products and experiences to a diverse audience
- Are well-versed in product/project management tools, such as JIRA, Trello, and Google Docs
- Know data science methodologies and tools such as Tableau, Mixpanel, and AppDynamics
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to serve as a product spokesperson.
- Knowledge of how top social networks including but not limited to Instagram, Youtube, Twitch tv, clubhouse, etc
We’d love it if you:
- Understand the Indian and global Advertising sector
- Are passionate about building brilliant products to drive customer and company success
- Have some enterprise-facing product experience under your belt
- Know how to use data in powerful ways to better understand your customer base
- Have an eye for intuitive and minimalist design
- Thrive on proving that speed and quality can go hand in hand
- Are a team player who believes that that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts; you rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
Perks and benefits of being part of the One Impression Crew:
- A hugely eventful market to chase with a deep understanding of Creator Economy
- A learning environment that encourages experimenting in different areas and skills
- Company support in pursuing educational programs
- Company-sponsored tech talks and social events
- Bold and modern work guidelines
- Health Insurance Cover
- An open and highly productive work environment
The role involves :
- Creating long term road map of data driven, value added product and services that should be offered by PayU and their target businesses
- Provide recommendations on go-to-market strategy, devising engagement plan with target businesses, strategic partnerships opporttunities to accelerate journey towards long term vision
- Provide thought leadership and subject matter expertise on mechanics of digital Ad ecosystem and role that PayUs can play
- Develop road map to develop best-in-class audience solutions and implement it via working with Analytics and Engineering teams
- Identify data enrichment opportunities, provide recommendations on enrichment strategy either via existing or new products, partnerships, purchases etc.
- Provide subject matter expert inputs to create client pitches and accompany sales team to increase adoption of these products and solutions
- Work with engineering team to implement these products and services
- Work with advertisers including PayU merchants and provide marketing / engagement solutions by providing PayU audience solutions or end-to-end marketing solutions
Basic Requirements :
- 3-6 years of total work experience preferably in areas like:
- Working in critical functions in digital Ad ecosystem - Be it DSPs, SSPs, networks, exchanges, DMPs, attribution, etc
- Managing Ad platform at large publishers, marketing agencies, exchanges etc
- Growth manager driving large user acquisition through digital channel at leading companies and having in-depth knowledge of leading marketing platforms
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing ecosystem
- Post-Graduate / Graduate from premium college (Example: MBA from top colleges, B.Tech./ Integrated Degree courses from IITs / NITs / DCE / VIT / MIT-Manipal / BITS etc, Economics / Statistics from DSE / ISI / IIT, etc)
- Strong problem-solving orientation, ability to think clearly
- 8+ years of experience in shipping B2C Products. FinTech market experience a strong plus.
- A track record of building and launching software products (web, mobile web, native apps).
- Experience creating and contributing to a software product roadmap, evangelizing the product vision.
- Experience working directly and cross-functionally with developers, product managers, marketing, and other related stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to interact with all levels of the organization including users, vendors, partners, and executive leadership.
- Strong work ethic. Self-starting personality with the ability to problem solver and develop creative solutions; works well and stays focused under little supervision.
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white papers
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team win
- Extraordinary data analysis skills
- Defining, communicating, and owning the product plan from conception to launch.
- Need to have a rare combination of a strong business and a technical background.
- Understanding end to end operations and drive efficiencies through product or process to reduce turnaround times.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap by aligning with existing offerings.
- Create MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
- Should have knowledge of the competition's business and processes.
- Work closely with the technical team to build the right product by clarifying their queries.
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage Products and Samples.
- Should have product ownership and plan product development cycles.
- Prior experience of SDLC and Release management is a must.
- Ability to provide guidance on Supply Chain Collaboration by integrating ERP and third-party applications.
- Proactively filling communication gaps amongst all team members - Good communication solves half the problem.
Expected Skills & Competencies:
B.E. / B. Tech / Bachelor in Design / MBA from Tier 1 Institute
Minimum of 2 years experience as a Product Manager
Minimum of 2 years of experience in supply chain domain
Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
As a prerequisite - Share at least one sample of an effective document (MRD|BRD|PRD) delivered in the past.
Overview Of Responsibilities:
Create the vision and product roadmap for the next generation of ground operations solutions; articulate and evangelize it across internal and external stakeholders
Work closely with Operations and Planning teams to improve business processes and network design
Work closely with Data, Engineering and Design teams to define and build products that help us deliver high - precision and low cost services
Be the key driving force behind building additional products service capabilities
A degree in engineering or a related technical discipline from Tier - I institute a must
8 - 12 years of product management experience in internet startups/supply chain organization / SaaS products or e-commerce; B2B / B2B2C experience preferred.
Strong communication and organization skills, as well as the ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, multi-task, and prioritize
Sound business judgment, attention to detail, proven ability to influence others, demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives, and a strong analytical mindset
Proven track record of independently building and launching technology products from the ground up; delivering within time, budget, and quality
Demonstrated ability to turn customer needs and pain points into innovative products
The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, along with the tenacity to develop ideas independently and the conviction to drive them to completion is crucial for this
Retrieve and analyze data, and establish key business metrics to measure product success and drive alignment across all teams to improve their role
Domain knowledge of supply chain/logistics is preferable, but not required,
Founded in 2016, MyGate is reimagining the outdated procedures at gated communities through use of technology. Its several innovative features augment security at the gate and enhance convenience within for over 600,000 homes in 10+ Indian cities.
Named one of India’s most innovative Company in 2018, MyGate was conceptualized, designed and executed by its three founders, who have tremendous experience in the Armed Forces, Technology and Operations. Founded by ISB/IIM/IIT alumni, MyGate has raised funding from institutional investors and is well capitalized for massive growth plans.
MyGate is at a stage where product market fit is established and have a strong leadership team in place and scale & distribution engine has kicked in. MyGate have had great people join and continue to look for more to join.
Here is what you should expect from MyGate:
1. The company to do well - this could mean multiple things but here are few that are likely to matter for you: MyGate as a brand to be popular and well known, our client base to grow month on month. Most importantly because we are in growth stage, we should not do stupid things and run out of money!
2. PPP - you would have a Platform for Personally and Professionally grow. This means opportunity to do challenging & stimulating work that puts you out of your comfort zone and forces you to learn every day. When you look back, you should feel your "stock price" growing in the market! Gold shines in fire. You will get the fire, are you the gold?
3. Recognition - Your growth in the company would be linked only to performance and not your past experience. If you do well, there should be recognition, growth in span of influence, reward and financial growth.
4. Good Manager - Each of you should have a good person to report to. Your manager should be facilitator of your success, someone you can look up to, someone that makes you feel excited to come to work and give your best every day!
5. Flat Culture - As we grow, we will no doubt have structure, hierarchy and processes in place. This should not mean slowing down of decision making and most certainly this does not mean hierarchy in communication. You should be able to reach out to anyone in the organization.
6. Client Focus - We will always be a client centric company. If we service the client right and continue to delight them, we will be in our path to build a great company.
7. Fair, Ethical and High on Integrity - These are foundations of the company. We will be always be ethical, high on integrity and fair to everyone whose life is being touched by MyGate.
What you’ll do
• Own product strategy, execution and go-to-market for one of MyGate’s mobile consumer products or product lines
• Understand motivations and behavior of one or more types of users and be obsessed with creating delightful product experiences for these users
• Drive user adoption, engagement and retention on products you own
• Work with key stakeholders across business and technology teams to evaluate and prioritize opportunities and develop product strategy
• Work closely with a cross-functional team of design, engineering, business development and operations counterparts to build and take your products to market
• Determine the metrics that determine business, product and operational success and track these metrics to improve and evolve your product
Skills and experience you should have
• 4 years of product management experience building and launching consumer products, with at least 2 years in mobile consumer products
• Deep user empathy layered with a strong understanding of business
• Be self-driven with a high degree of ownership and urgency
• Be customer focused, analytical and data-driven in your decision making. Use user research, A/B testing and continuous experiments to guide your product thinking
• Track record of strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
• Can build effective partnerships with business owners across business lines
• Thrive in an ambiguous environment with changing needs
Other great things to have
• Past technical background, with 2+ years in an engineering role
• Experience building products for vernacular, regional or “next 100 million” consumers