Develop backend services in Go Language
Write code to handle the scale of thousands of requests per second
Following best practices of XP/Agile like TDD, SOLID principles, pair programming, etc.
Deal with cloud-native services and Debug issues on a live setup
What we are looking for...
3 to 6 years Development and delivery experience with Go
Good knowledge of RESTful API web services and good experience with API Frameworks
Familiarity with code versioning tools(Git)
Experience writing scalable solutions and having knowledge on big data tools like Kafka
Great Object-Oriented and functional programming skills, including strong design pattern
Strong communication and client-facing skills.
Good to have
Experience with Microservices, Microservice Principles (Service discovery, API gateways etc)
knowledge is a bonus.
Familiarity with at least one cloud service (Heroku/AWS/GCP/Azure) will be good to have.
Experience with API security standards and implementation (OAuth)
About CoffeeBeans Consulting
- Developing core infrastructure in Python, Django.
- Developing models and business logic (e. g. transactions, payments, diet plan, search, etc).
- Architecting servers and services that enable new product features.
- Building out newly enabled product features
- Minimum 4 years of industry or open-source experience.
- Proficient in at least one OO language: Python(preferred)/Golang/Java.
- Writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code.
- Good knowledge of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Experience working with AWS components [EC2, S3, RDS, SQS, ECS, Lambda].
Rupiﬁ is a B2B payments solution that allows marketplaces to extend risk-free payment & credit terms to their SME retailers. By making it easier to get paid, we help manufacturers, online/offline marketplaces, distributors, and wholesalers increase sales, while enabling SME retailers better manage their cash flow & purchase inventory. These merchants use Rupiﬁ in all their sales channels, including ecommerce checkouts.
Rupiﬁ is integrated into 20+ Indian B2B marketplaces today, including some of the largest ones. Rupiﬁ is backed by top ﬁntech investors - Quona Capital, Ankur Capital, Binny Bansal (Flipkart), Gokul Rajaram (Google Ads, Facebook Ads).
Over the next ﬁve years B2B payments present us an opportunity that is almost without parallel in the past three decades. We are looking for engineering leads who are passionate about building a world class B2B payments & credit platform.
Rupiﬁ is seeking an exceptional Senior Software Engineer - Backend to join the early team and help modernize the B2B payments industry.
As we’re an early-stage startup, you’ll have the opportunity to set the trajectory of our products and help us build world-class user experiences across all of Rupiﬁ’s retailer and
marketplace-facing products from our Checkout, Dashboards, Documentation, and Website. You will be a key contributor to the architecture, design and development of our payments and credit platform, and ensure that it allows us to scale with the team as we introduce new products alongside our Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) product.
You will be leading a team responsible for mission-critical infrastructure efforts that allow our business, and product to scale. You have a deep software development background and will join our core tech team to develop our most business-critical technology. It is a plus if you have experience in building ﬁnancial systems. You care deeply about your team, invest in their personal growth, and support them in maximizing their impact on the business.
You'll contribute high-quality architecture, design & code to Rupiﬁ’s suite of products.
What you’ll do
- You will lead the development of products for our merchant partners, customers, and/or our ﬁnance, risk, and operations teams
- Collaborate with Product Management, Design, and other functional teams to iterate and enhance our product offerings
- Plan, design, communicate, and implement software systems with an eye towards robust, extensible architecture
- Be an integral part of the development team, participating in solution design/review and code reviews
- Gatekeeper for quality and reliability. Set a high benchmark of excellence for Lead technical discussions and plans to improve our overall software quality
- Estimate project work effort and delivery, and create project roadmaps
- Total 4+ years of experience
- Experience with data modeling and SQL/NoSQL databases
- Experience with distributed systems and microservices
- Good experience in working with any of Java/SpringBoot, GoLang or NodeJS
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Passionate about the experience of software engineering as much as the output
- A strong sense of ownership
- Ability to communicate your ideas and approach to solving problems with clarity
- Experience in ﬁntech or ﬁnancial services
- Experience in startups
Our vision is to make healthcare affordable and accessible to all. We are a technology-driven, telehealth platform that aims to reduce healthcare expenses and improve healthcare outcomes by democratising medicine purchases in India.
The burden of medicine bills is a leading cause of financial worry among Indian consumers,
- 70% of healthcare spending in India is on Medicines
- 15-20% of the family income of chronic patients is spent on medicines
- 63 million people in India plunge into poverty annually due to healthcare costs
TrueMeds, through its proprietary algorithm and teleconsultation, is able to recommend best value medicines to customers with precise scientific matching and outcomes history leading to 50%+ savings for customers!
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience. We have grown at a phenomenal pace with customer love – 60X growth delivered in the last 20 months.
We are looking for a Java developer who possesses a passion for pushing technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our software applications.
- As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing Spring Boot Based applications & Web services
- Experienced working in Agile Development Environment and coping with the speed of the scrum process.
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
- You should have at least 3 years of hands-on knowledge of Springboot, Java Collections & Microservices.
- Knowledge and experience in SQL, including SELECT / UPDATE statements, aggregate functions, table joins, indexes etc.
- Working knowledge of Unix including the usage of common Unix Commands -find/cp/mv/ssh commands/executables etc.
- Strong knowledge of REST principals
- Should have strong analytical thinking, be a self-driven individual to face challenges and work with unknowns in fixing elusive bugs in Microservices, SOA architecture.
- Traits to take ownership of the components and deliver work end to end, including designing, development, release and bug-fixing.
- Must have good interpersonal skills to interact with various teams.
- Mumbai - Head Office
- Bangalore - Development Center
- Pune - Development Center
We understand the importance of time and hence we conduct only 1 round of interview with the below schedule,
- Introduction & Professional experience overview (5 mins)
- Data structure questions (5 mins)
- Collections questions (5 mins)
- Microservice level architecture questions (5 mins)
- MySQL queries, joins & views questions (5 mins)
- Live coding round - you will be invited to coderpad.io and shared 2 questions to implement standard OOPs concepts (30 mins)
- Questions (5 mins)
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
Skills & Qualifications
4-12 years of experience in Java Development.
Excellent verbal and written English communication is a must. You may have to interact with clients directly.
Technology agnostic approach is a must. Ready to adopt new technology and a faster learning curve.
Writing scalable, maintainable and reusable code.
Keen interest in SAAS based products and mobile applications.
Experience working with Distributed Systems
Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, API Design Experience with Event-Driven Architecture, Multithreading
Kafka iOS Experience with Event Sourcing Reactive and Functional
Programming Strong understanding of best practices for creating/working with Microservices
Experience implementing Message Brokers and Messaging subsystems(experience working with Kafka a strong plus)
Be open-minded, creative, and self-critical; be collaborative and communicative
Have experience with and curiosity about agile and lean philosophies
Experience working with small teams to ship products to market
Have experience developing full-service consumer, employee and business applications
Language agnostic and experienced polyglot Passion for Working Software and SOLID principles
Experience with designing and refactoring complex systems
Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD) Interest in working in a pair-programming environment Deep understanding of design patterns and applying them in production environments
Passion for enabling team members
Java 8 or Java 11. Both are LTS. The project will be on Java11
AWS and AWS Aurora
- Flexible time schedule.
- Work from home or work from anywhere.
- Health insurance.
- Team building activities.
- Training and conference tickets.
Who We Are as a Company:
GoKwik was founded in 2020 with one simple mission, to democratize the shopping experience and increase the GMV realization for e-commerce businesses. The company is backed by Sequoia Capital India, Matrix Partners India, RTP Global, and marquee angels.
GoKwik is an e-commerce enablement company focussed predominantly on solving crucial e-commerce issues like boosting conversion rates across the e-commerce funnel and reducing RTO for our partners. It leverages AI/ML technologies to solve hard-hitting problems like RTO to increase CoD conversion rates. GoKwik's 1-click Kwik checkout improves checkout conversion rates ensuring higher GMV realization and reduced marketing CAC.
What we do is very unique with zero immediate competition in India today and therefore, building a team of Real Rockstars in their field to fuel this profit making start-up, which is growing at a rapid pace
As a Tech Lead, you will be responsible to lead SE & SSE’s interaction with the entire engineering/QA/DevOps & Product team to solve problems and build, extend, optimize and refactor the back-end architecture of our growing product. This will involve working on our existing codebase along with new projects.
GoKwik has a highly passionate engineering-driven environment where your contribution will be felt immediately.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- implementing business logic and developing APIs and services
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Work closely with various teams to help develop new ways of showcasing internal and external web applications
- Facilitate the sharing of knowledge and experience across teams to enable effective use of our tools and solutions.
- Participate in problem management by identifying and closing gaps in monitoring and workflows
We’re Excited About You If You Have:
- 5+ years’ experience in development, Along with Atleast 2 Years leading junior Developers.
- Expert level experience in back-end development with Node.JS.
- Hands on Experience on Node.js frameworks such Resitfy, express-js
- Hands on experience on Typescript is must.
- Experience of creating a High level/Low level System design document
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Have worked in any of the cloud based platform AWS, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes.
Some Important Traits – We look out for a Person in this role
- Independent, resourceful, analytical, and able to solve problems effectively
- Ability to be flexible, agile, and thrive in chaos
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Our Core Value Cultures:
- Merchant 1st
We’re A Remote 1st Company
Our Organization was established right in middle of the pandemic, hence we don’t have location barriers across our team, Infact more then 90% of our Employees “Work from Anywhere” - Which helps in being more flexible in our personal lives and spend less time commuting – At the same time, being together in person is an important part of our culture and shared success. We’ll collaborate in person at a regular cadence and with purpose
The pace of our growth is incredible – if you want to tackle hard and interesting problems at scale, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, Come join us!
1. Write clean, structured code and develop back-end components that are scalable and reusable which aligns with the existing architecture.
2. Own and manage team processes, releases, and systems and integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
3. Design, build, test, and document code and databases
4. Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
5. Make architecture decisions that contribute to maintainable systems
6. Architect and build the backend for the corresponding web service (Django)
1. 2+ years of experience with Django, Experienced & expertise in Python framework - Django and Rest
2. Strong systems, architecture and database fundamentals, experience with scaling web technologies
3. Should have basic knowledge of Front End
4. Should have good database design knowledge
5. Should be able to write good quality code with good documentation
6. Experience in creating REST API's
7. Basic understanding of tech stacks - Postgres and Git
8. The ability to work independently is a must
Job description for Backend Developer:
• Hands-on experience in Springboot and good knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB
• Hands-on experience in building RESTful based APIs
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
• Write effective APIs
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
• Building reusable code and libraries for future use
• Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability•
• Implementation of security and data protection
Skills And Qualifications
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on a specific project)
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
• Data migration, transformation, and scripting
• Outputting data in different formats
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language (Java 8 and above and Spring Boot)
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
• Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
*) Any degree from a reputed university
*) Proven software development experience and Java/J2EE skills development.
Our Client started their journey in the year 2009 and is currently one of the best platform for freelance academic writing jobs online. Founded by IIT-IIM and MDI alumni, our client has completed 111349 projects with 839 happy academic freelancers.
They are growing global with their presence in 6 countries like India, Ukraine, Kenya, Bangladesh, Philippines and Pakistan.They boast a round the clock customer support team to resolve the problems and queries of freelancers from across the globe.
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Writing high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Performing unit and integration testing before launch
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business, Testing Team an systems analysts
- Finding bugs and offering timely solutions
- Integrating user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Building efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Producing detailed specifications
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Following industry best practices
- Developing and deploying new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
What you need to have:
- Must have a PHP experience or a full stack development experience.
- B.Tech / M.Tech from any college.
- Good understanding of RESTful API development.
- Good knowledge of TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Good understanding of jQuery, Bootstrap.
- Knowledge of OOPS preferred.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks like Laravel, CI, etc
- Knowledge of programming language such as Python/ NodeJs will be preferred
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with MySQL/ Mongo DB databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Cross-browser/ platform experience.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Good analytical and debugging skills.
- Team-oriented and Self-motivated.
The mission of faangpath is to connect the right job seekers to connect with the right mentors to help them take the next step in their career. We are a completely bootstrapped startup looking for some enthusiastic full-time backend developers to build REST APIs to support our new and upcoming platform with a lot of exciting features.
- Proficient in problem-solving
- 1+ Year of experience in Rest APIs
- 1+ Year of experience with firebase/nodejs/express
- Experience with typescript