You will act as an intermediary between the funds and their investment managers and serve as the official record keeper
for the funds.
Prepare monthly financial reporting package for the Hedge Funds, including the determination of "Net Asset Value" and
prepare the Statement of Asset and Liabilities and Profit and Loss Statement
Ensuring fund income and expenses, including management and performance fees, are accrued for and are in accordance
with relevant accounting standards.
Accurate and timely processing of all capital activities including subscriptions, redemptions, transfers, rollups, capital
commitments and calls.
Derive pricing for portfolio investments. Updating status reports.
Cash Management-managing the daily cash flow of trades and monitoring fund cash-flows. Process incoming and outgoing
cash movements related to capital activity
Reporting-preparing bespoke reports to address client requests.
Independently complete cash, portfolio and capital reconciliations and investigate and resolve any discrepancies
Creation and maintenance of investor information including payment models and contacts.
Preparation of Investor and Client reports including Audit confirmations, Trade confirmations etc
Requirements for this role include:
1+ year(s) of accounting experience for financial instruments (equities, fixed income, and derivatives), operation of capital
markets, and life cycle of trades. Knowledge of Capital Market
Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts from Monday-Friday 17:30pm to 3:30am IST.
University degree or equivalent that required 3+ years of formal studies of Finance/Accounting principles
1+ year(s) of data entry experience that required a focus on quality including attention to detail, accuracy, and
accountability for your work product.
1+ year(s) of experience using MS-Excel that required you to use Formulas, Tables & Formatting, Conditional Formatting,
Charting, Pivot tables & Pivot Reporting.
1+ year(s) of experience in a service-oriented role where you had to correspond in writing or over the phone with external
A drive to broaden one’s knowledge of the financial services industry by learning new concepts and systems and taking the
initiative to apply it to daily work assignments.
Attention-to-detail to ensure that all deliverables consistently meet the highest standard of quality and accuracy.
Positivity and collegial approach in assisting both colleagues and clients and the ability to work in team environment.
Curiosity, critical thinking and attention to detail: Whether it’s to identify a solution to a problem or possibly help
implement a more efficient process or procedure, your skills have a place in our business.
I do have an opening for an Accounts Assistant in Chennai Royapuram with one of my clients. - A Swiss-based MNC, Please have a look into the below requirement and get back with your resume if you're interested.
-Must have ggod knwoledge in accounts,Tally, GST filling, TDS return etc.,
-Looking for male candidates who completed graduation in B.Com /BBA /M.Com etc.,
-10% Traveling involve, Two Wheeler is must
-Looking for a candidate who can join 0-15 Days, should ready come down F2F in Chennai Ambattur.
Salary 12K- 15K PM
Employment Mode: Full time
Gender: Both Male & Female
Joining Time : 0-15 Days max
A leading Marine Survey company with ISO certification for all your requirements. Established in the year 2004. Now have a team strength of about 600 employees spread across the country. Marine Cargo survey Container Survey, Container Yard Management, Container Terminal activities, Container repair, SeaFood Inspection, Ma
About the Role
To keep up with the exponential growth at Rupifi, we are looking for an experienced Financial Manager to join the team and work directly with senior management to set up and manage the financial functions.
Responsibilities of the Finance Manager
- Understand the business, financials and overall accounts and finance functions
- Take ownership of the accounting, reporting, audit, taxation responsibilities
- Take ownership of invoicing, accounts receivables and payables
- Make business projections: P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow projections
- Track budget vs actual and conduct variance analysis.
- Be adept in and ensure timely maintenance of books of accounts, ledgers, invoicing, GST and TDS computation and filings etc
- Assist Head of Finance with, preparation of MIS, business models and investor presentations, answering queries of investors and prospective investors related to financials and numbers
- Ensure readiness and compliance for any due diligence by incoming investors
- Coordinate for financial functions with any other teams such as purchase, admin, HR, secretarial
Qualifications for Financial Manager
- Master’s or Bachelor's degree in Commerce, preferably with CA qualification
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in start-ups, corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, financial management, or other related fields.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel, and financial modelling
- Familiarity with accounting software such as Tally ERP
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Work with one of the fastest growing fintech startups in the country, backed by marquee investors
- Learn from an exceptional set of founders and core team, who will act as mentors and help shape your career
- Industry leading compensation with a mix of fixed and variable components
Grow Your Staff is looking for a Financial Analyst for a financial advisory firm based out of the United States. The position is open to anyone located in Hyderabad, India or who is willing to relocate.
The role will have excellent growth opportunities. You will be directly working with the team based out of the United States from 5:30 PM - 3:30 AM IST (Monday - Friday). Temporary WFH due to Covid.
About the client
The client is a financing advisory firm founded in 2019 and based in Brooklyn, New York. The firm offers mergers and acquisition advisory services and engages in the private placement of company securities. We cater to bitcoin, blockchain protocols, video gaming, tokenized digital art, and social networks sectors.
We are looking for someone who has knowledge and experience in the finance domain. Our ideal candidate has a blend of creative and quantitative skills!
- Develop financial models that would aid in decision making
- A strong focus on overseeing and producing investor memorandums and credit papers
- Undertaking financial analysis of clients
- Coordinating financial due diligence and legal contracts with clients and lenders
- Identifying and developing relationships with active lending institutions across the company's core sectors
- Negotiating terms with lenders and clients
- Planning, managing and executing multiple ongoing assignments while ensuring you meet tight deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics, or Finance or relevant field
- CFA is a prerequisite
- Education/ Practice in Banking or Private equity is desirable
- Extensive Financial analysis & modelling experience
- Strong IT skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Debt or equity advisory experience
- Excellent communication skills
Total CTC in the range of INR 8,00,000- 15,00,000 per annum. Flexible based on skills and current CTC
We want someone with at least 2- 4 years of experience. We are open to hiring someone with lesser experience if you can demonstrate your skills!
Accountant - Must have UK Accounting Experience
Must have Good communication skills
Experience - Minimum -2 Years and Maximum - 5 years
Salary - up to 5 LPA.
Immediate Joiner Required.
GST & TDS Returns
Our client is a 2 year old D2C company focusing on providing healthy packaged snacks to consumers. The company uses traditional grains and pulses along with exciting flavours that include homegrown ingredients and world's most desired spices. These products are made gluten free and low in cholesterol for people who not only crave for odd-hour snacking but also tasty and wholesome snacks.
- Handling monthly, quarterly and annual closings reports
- Reconciling accounts payable and receivable
- Computing taxes and prepare TDS & GST returns
- Complying with financial policies and regulations
What you need to have:
- Accounting knowledge for a minimum of 1 to 2 years.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software tally software (Experience on Zoho software will be add on)
- Must have: Basic accounting knowledge,TDS & GST,Tally, Excel
- Candidate should reside nearby office.
- Assist in determining financial objectives. Design and implement systems, policies, and procedures to facilitate internal financial control.
- Develop reports for management summarizing the business financial position in areas of income, expenses, capital usage, and cash flows, and coordinate the preparation of strategic plans, budgets, and financial forecasts.
- Develop and update accounting, finance, and management policies and procedures.
- Manage cash flow.
- Monitor budgets and provide a comparison to actual costs.
- Prepare internal financial statements and reports.
- Liaison with business-related organizations such as banks, auditors, RBI, and SEZ.
- Handle bank queries for export/import matters and carry out all correspondence with the bank.
- File GST returns E-TDS payment and E-TDS quarterly return. Independent handling of GST, TDS, and income tax assessment.
- Remit foreign currency for import advance & other expenses.
- Negotiate with the banks for export documentation requirements.
- Perform company secretarial function for ensuring compliance thereof.
- Close books monthly and annually and file all required statutory reports.
- Post Graduate in Commerce (CA/CS/ICWA/M.COM)
- 10+ years of experience in accounting, taxation, and finance with small and medium-sized organizations
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently
- Adherence to HR policies
- Good in attitude and communication
- Preparing financial statements like Trial Balance, Profit and Loss account and Balance sheet for all the clients in Tally and Excel.
- Preparing accounting filings and qualification documents for licenses and compliances.
- Computating and payment/ filing of returns for Advance Tax, TDS, Professional Tax and GST
- Maintaining accounting ledgers and bank account reconciliations in Tally.
- Preparing cash flow / customised MIS for clients
- Handling cash-related transactions and structuring of transactions.
- Preparing reports & statements, providing necessary documents while Scrutiny / Assessment of Income Tax, Sales Tax, Service Tax etc.
- Finalizing of accounts and making necessary payments for statutory and applicable taxes.
- Preparing provisional balance sheet & P&L a/c for a period of three / five years to generate the estimated/ expected revenue earning or the financial position ahead for companies applying for Project finance and startup investments also
- Ensuring that all the client data is updated on timely basis
- Coordinating with clients and solving their queries
- Tracking client deadlines and making sure that they are always met
- Supervising junior staff and colleagues to ensure deadlines are always met Researching answers to questions when you are not clear about the correct answer and drafting responses
- Giving proper updates to clients and following up with them
- Filing for incorporation of new business structures like private limited company, OPC, LLP, partnership firm, etc.
- Preparing agreements and documents related to the company formation or amendment in company details.
- Passing of Board Resolutions for any changes in the company directors/ Shareholders Carrying out the procedure of share transfer / issue of shares etc
- Preparing TDS working sheet as per TDS chart rates
- Making online payment through internet banking Filing TDS returns including reconciliation via TRACES, issuing certificates and coordinating the same with other companies and individuals.
- Preparing GST working on monthly basis after calculation for GST receivable and payable from different type of customers / Vendors thoroughly and filing of returns through portal on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Calculating monthly Professional Tax as per eligibility. Checking and verifying all vouchers of purchase, sales, receipts, payment and Journal entries for Internal audit till finalization and submission of relevant taxes.
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Proven work experience of at least 5 years as a Senior Accountant
- Minimum Post Graduation in Commerce Field; additional certification in Finance field / Taxation field will be a plus.
- In-depth Knowledge of Finance & Taxation.
- Knowledge of labour laws and any other legal laws will be a plus
- Working of TDS on salary of employees
- E-payment of PTRC & PTEC & PTRC yearly professional tax returns with sales tax site (Form IIIB).
- Knowledge of all GST rates applicable for all types of services and products.
- Technical support and sales of our software products.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Qualification - B.Com (commerce graduate) with basic computer knowledge. All our product are taxation related, so, commerce background is must and its software product, so basic of computer and basic working with internet is required.
Experience - Fresher - 1year
Location-Guwahati preferably but for experienced candidate work from home can be considered(Can be relocate in PAN India)
Mode of Interview-Telephonic and Webinar