Role/Title: Functional QA
Notice period should not exceed more than 60days
- Good Communicator, 4 to 7 years, BFSI domain exp.(Investment banking/Capital Market/Wealth Management) is a must.
Skills & tools needed:
- Agile exp. and knowledge, end to end testing, UAT, regression, automation test frameworks.
Testing tools: JIRA, ALM
- Hands-on experience on test planning/test strategy, defect validation, sending status reports
Syfe is one of the fastest growing digital wealth platforms in Singapore. We build personalized, diversified portfolios using proprietary algorithms and state-of-the-art technology. Our mission is to enable sophisticated investing at a low cost.
In July 2021, we closed a S$40 million Series B funding round led by https://valar.com/" target="_blank">Valar Ventures , just 9 months after raising Series A. Our existing investors followed on their original investment in a short time frame, which speaks volumes about our rapid growth and our future ahead. Moving forward, we will accelerate our expansion across geographies, launch new products and grow our team.
The Syfe team consists of industry experts from finance, e-commerce, and technology. We come from startups as well as large corporations. Excellence in execution is in our DNA. We aim to become Asia’s largest Digital Wealth Manager by leveraging technology to provide a superior investing experience for our customers.
Syfe was named Best Digital Advisory Solution at DigFin Group Innovation 2021. Find out more about us at http://www.syfe.com/" target="_blank">www.syfe.com
Who are we:
While we are a diverse set of people, we value the following core traits:
- Fast learning: We often require learning new tools and technologies. We believe in adopting them if they are particularly well suited for our problems, instead of limiting ourselves to what we already know. However, we are always short of time and therefore have to learn fast.
- Versatility: While each one of us has a core skill, we possess at least one secondary skill as well. Apart from allowing the team to be fluid, it also helps us understand how all pieces (frontend, database, network, servers, etc.) fit together.
- Madness about quality: Put together, individual lines of code should be robust, scalable, high-performance, fault-tolerant, and most importantly, beautiful software. We also stay up-to-date with the latest in the world of software to make ourselves better.
- Passion: To try out new ideas and iterate on existing product features, and love experimenting with new technology if it's right for the job. Because not only do we ride the cutting edge, we make it happen.
- Collaboration: We believe that engineering is a continuous process of learning and improvement and that the best way to learn is by getting help from your fellow engineers. Coding is more fun when you do it together and appreciate the feedback.
- Work as a part of QA team and take ownership of the Quality of Web and Mobile Apps.
- Work closely with development team to define robust testing processes through manual testing.
- Monitor and track resolution of quality issues.
- What makes you a great fit:1-3 years of professional software testing experience
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mind, and positive attitude
- Experience in backend, database and mobile apps testing
- Good understanding of the Agile Methodology
Manual Testing, Functional testing, Regression, Postman
The Syfe Advantages:
Annual learning allowance for work related online courses and books
Allowance for home-office setup
Latest M1 Macbook Pro + as required hardware and software
Best of all, our speciality is helping people manage their money. We will help you learn how to manage your own money like a pro
True medicines at true prices!
Our motto is to deliver value-added solutions for Indian patients beyond just pills. Our goal is to make healthcare accessible to every patient and bring it within their price range.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience.
- Strong knowledge of testing concepts and experience in handling different projects.
- Develop test plaplansn, test cases and understanding of UX/UI & browser compatibility testing specifics is a must.
- Able to do Manual Business Logic-based testing- Prior experience with responsive designs will be beneficial.
- Define criteria for testing, analyze results of testing cycles, and present results.
- 1-2 Years of Work experience in Manual Testing and is looking to learn a lot more
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong organizational skills, time management, and attention to detail
- Should have experience in B2C domain projects
- Experience in testing website and mobile applications
- Experience in Agile projects
- E-Commerce knowledge will be plus
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Familiarity with Responsive Web Design (RWD) techniques and tools is a plus
- Ability to work both collaboratively as part of a team, and independently with minimal supervision, on multiple projects
- Great attention to detail
Notice period less than 10 to 15 days preferred
UZIO (HQ: Virginia, USA) http://www.uzio.com, With over 150+ partners, 1700+
employers, and 50,000+ employees relying on UZIO and 70+ health insurance carriers
serving plans, UZIO provides an Integrated Benefits Administration and HCM SaaS
technology platform for brokers, employers, and employees of SMBs in the United
UZIO a cloud-based SaaS platform provides you with an all-in-one HR, payroll benefits
management, and Time & Attendance solution. It is built for businesses of all sizes. Our
platform empowers businesses to minimize the hassle of managing HR, payroll, and
benefits in silos. This self-service people operations platform helps businesses go
paperless and navigate the complexities of employee management with a few clicks.
● B-Tech / B.E. /MTech /MCA from a reputed college / university or
● Up to 4 years of experience of software quality assurance engineering
● Excellent Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
● Thinking Outside the Box
● Knowledge of QA methodology and industry-standard testing and bug
● Working knowledge of SQL.
● Experience developing test strategies, test plans and test cases.
● Debug bugs found through test or customer cases to identify root cause
and use the input to improve tests
● Experience with Selenium or other automation framework
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Willingness to Learn New Technologies
● Research New Tools, Technologies, and Testing Processes
● Performance – JMeter, Load Runner
Preferred Skills (good to have):
● Working knowledge of API.
● Experience on Linux based platform
● Experience with Automation Testing tool preferably Selenium and
● Experience with Agile Development Process
At UZIO, you will get
● Opportunity to work in a fast-moving, award-winning high growth SaaS
company (Founded by a serial entrepreneur who co-founded two other
● Competitive salary, great benefits, bonus, and restricted ESOP’s
● Strong, results-oriented culture
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To read all the documents and understand what needs to be tested.
- Based on the information procured in the above step, decide how it is to be tested.
- Inform the test lead about what all resources will be required for software testing.
- Develop test cases and prioritize testing activities.
- Execute all the test cases and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
- Carry out regression testing every time when changes are made to the code to fix defects
- Identifying and selecting the functional test cases
- Creating a functional test plan and getting approval
- Creating, enhancing, debugging, and running the test cases
- Managing the changes and executing regression tests
- Basic understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases, syntax and queries
- Must have proven experience of 2-4 years of Industry experience.
- Previous experience as a Test Engineer or similar role.
- Familiarity with various testing techniques.
- Hands-on experience with Bug tracking tools like JIRA and Trello
- Great if you have worked on any of the Automation Testing Projects also.
- Knowledge of SDLC & STLC.
- Great troubleshooting skills
- Analytical mindset
- Should have strong knowledge and hands-on with SQL, Java Selenium, and TestNG
- Good knowledge of the j-meter tool
- Hands-on with any of the defect management tools like Jira/Bugzilla
- Exposure to the usage of Testing Tools
- Hands-on JS/Scripting
- Knowledgeable in REST, XML/JSON, SOAP
- SQL Writing (Oracle DB)
Years of experience:
- 2+ years of actual QA experience comprising of both manual testing and creating automation frameworks.
Detailed Job Description:
- Experience in testing web-based applications.
- Experience in developing test cases and scenarios based on PRD/BRD/Use cases.
- Experience in testing Web Services
- Logging defects/bugs in the defect management tool
- Tracking the defects and retire them with appropriate test execution
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
1. Testing life cycle SDLC STLC.
2. Analysis of the requirement Design & Implement functional test-cases.
3. SAAS application testing experience
4. insure in complete test -coverage, interact with Product managementdevelopment team & different stakeholders.
5. Involve in Test-plan, Test scenario Test strategy review. Participate in the defect triage call, use the existing Tool & built the new Test script
6. Hands-on API testing with REST Assured, Postman, Swagger.
7. Should be having the good Analytical Skill.
8. Should be expert in SQL severRedshift & web service testing.
9. Expert in Agile & waterfall methodology & feature file writing.
10 Assist in setting up & built the new Test- environments.
11. Helping in new process & procedure.
12.Candidate must have good understanding of Automation Framework
13. Test Execution (Expert) - Deep dive into large volumes of data comparison validation
14.Test Framework (Expert) - Solid understanding of Test Phases, Type of testing to be undertaken & be able to perform them. Risk gate assessments for entry & exit criteria's. Test outputs - plan, cases, results, sign off reports.
15. Good to have: JIRA, Lean FT, Jenkins
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Executing tests on software usability.
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
- Interacting with clients to understand product requirements.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- Must have strong experience working in Software Testing field throughout the career across all phases of software development life cycle.
- Must have exposure as well as hands on experience of manual as well as performance testing for various web based, mobile based and desktop-based Software Products and Application projects.
- Must have strong hands-on experience of various types of testing including end to end functional testing, UIUX, Performance, Security, Architecture, Websites and Performance testing etc.
- Must have led various software testing projects end to end including Test Plans & Test Cases preparation, Effort Estimation, Test Reporting, Project Coordination activities for various projects.
- Knowledge of Database testing over MySQL or other relationalnon-relational databases is a plus.
- Strong experience with Automation tools including Selenium and others for testing Web basedREST APIsWeb ServicesSchedulersBatches & Event driven applications.
- Knowledge of at least one Programming language & coding on an Automation framework is plus.
- Must have familiarity to leading tools for requirement management, test case management, bug management and version control.
- Ability to lead, drive and own projects and mentor a team of QA engineers.
- Should have strong documentation and verbal communication skills and excellent aptitude.
- Lead and own the end to end quality assurance activity for one or more software development or maintenance projects.
- Lead the sprints as per agile development methodology and mentor the junior team members.
- Coordinate with internal or external teams within or outside the company to discuss and resolve issues related to pending clarifications during the duration of tasks.
- Participate in the product feature design and specification with Product Managers, UX engineers. Architects and Developers.
- Work with the Customer Support team to reproduce customer problems and provide solutions to customers.
- Develop automated test suites and environments for functional and performance testing.
- Analyse test results and coordinate with development teams for bug fixes and avoid reoccurrence.
- Generate and publish the test summary reports for management review.
- Suggest and implement various industry best practices, tools and techniques to improve testing efficiency across the assigned projects and the organization in general.
- Lead a team of Testing Engineers and mentor them on ongoing basis for best productivity and results.
- Plan and execute end to end testing efforts of highly complex features
- Ensure unit testing, code reviews, functional testing, integration testing, etc. are implemented and completed for functionality, performance, scalability, and security
- Drive automation initiatives that reduce time spent on QA processes.
- Employ mistake-proofing, continuous automation, and continuous improvement; continually drive improved disciplines, processes, and tools.
- Ensure adherence to standards and best practices.
- Analyse and Test smart contracts
- Own writing, maintaining, and executing of Test Strategy, Test Plan and manual Test cases
- Driving quality of our products to the next level
- Work with the development team and Product team to understand any gaps in requirements or identifying areas for improvement
- Constantly report stakeholders on product quality and reliability
- Identify all the levels of testing for the new features being developed
- Perform Root Cause Defect Analysis
5+ Experience in Automation and Manual Testing, Test Driven or Behaviour Driven testing, Knowledge on Blockchain and Distributed Systems, Strong Sense of Responsibility, Self-driven and able to work independently with little direction.
Selenium, Jmeter, Postman, git, linux, bash, ability to work with Docker.
Hiring For Manual Tester - Fulltime - Chennai
- Manual Tester (4+ Yrs Exp )with good domain Knowledge
- Should have good experience in Loan Module Testing (Loan Origination System )
- Should have good experience in Core Banking testing
- String in Payments (eg. Visa, NPP, Bpay, EFTPOS ) and payment messages
- Good Communication
- should be fine to travel to Hobart in future
- Location: Chennai
- Notice Period: 15 days or Immediate