- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git )
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
TMBill is a leading cloud-based end to end technology solutions for the Restaurants, Bar, Cafe, QSR, Ice-cream Shop, Bakery, and Cake Shop.TMBill helps all types of food businesses, from a standalone food outlet to a large food chain, manage functions like Billing, QR Code Ordering Platform, CRM, Customer Loyalty, Aggregators integrations, Analytics, Inventory, Recipe, and Wastage Management, Centralized Menu Management, Vendor Management and more. we have successfully registered a global presence, with more than 4000+ customers in over 290 cities and 9 countries. We are the first company to provide a complete online cloud POS solution for restaurants on Desktop and Mobile Devices.
Senior PHP Developer
What’s the opportunity?
AiTrillion is looking for a Sr. Developer with experience in
- Zend Framework CI
- NodeJS, Express
- Serverless Framework & CLI
- AWS Lambda
- API Gateway with MySQL
- DynamoDB database experience
What will you be doing?
- Strong Development/Management background with experience in Developing Products with large-scale user transactions and having critical business nature.
- Must be able to build the technical architecture/stack of the product from scratch including server interactions, scripts, deployment stage, features with a cost-effective manner.
- Hands-on implementation of the critical interfaces and complex modules of the systems and features as a solution architecture and design.
- Provide timely deliverables, estimates, and complete tasks in an Agile development environment.
- Reviewing code for coding standards and accuracy and functionality.
- Help the team to solve complex coding problems and troubleshoot the issues.
What skills do you need?
- Minimum 5+years of Technical Lead experience.
- Handle on any MVC PHP Frameworks Like Zend Framework, Laravel
- Must have experience on NodeJS, Express, Loopback
- Good to have hands-on Serverless Framework & CLI, AWS Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, SNS, Step Functions
- Hands-on Relation, Non-relation, MYSQL, Data Lakes, HIVE, Apache Spark, MongoDB, Apache Cassandra, Streaming Analytics, In-Memory, NoSQL Database.
- Must have a good understanding of building and using REST APIs and Different Authentication Protocols.
- Good to have experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS Aurora, Lambda, API Gateway, S3, CloudFront )
- Must have experience building microservices and customer-facing APIs.
- Must have a sound understanding of failure modes, resiliency patterns, and techniques to enable robust, self-healing architecture.
- Develop Business Domain-Driven Reusable Microservices.
- Knowledge of version control systems like GIT (mandatory).
- Experience with Google Cloud is a plus.
- Experience with the process of automation and load testing is a plus.
At AiTrillion, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
- Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps using
- HTML5, AngularJS, React , Node.js, and Mongo
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- Architect scalable web architectures
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
- 2-3 years minimum in creating complex HTML based solutions
- Detail-oriented experience as a Web Developer creating React based solutions
- 1-2 years with Node.js and Express
- Ability to work both independently and in collaborative teams to communicate
- design and build ideas effectively
- Experience using asynchronous RESTful services (JSON)
- Fluent knowledge of the latest HTML/CSS standards and best practices
- Working knowledge of Node.js and Express
- Solid understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on
- the client
- Some experience with Photoshop or Sketch is a plus (creating sprites,
- optimizing, cutting, or adjusting images)
- Working knowledge of front end optimization and performance techniques
- Obsession with lean, clean, and organized front-end code
- Cross-browser development and troubleshooting
- Experience building Responsive websites for web, tablet, and mobile devices
- Eye for details is crucial
- Able to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Good understanding of overall web design including basic usability, accessibility,
- industry standards, architecture, and navigation
- Portfolio of work required. Include examples of all areas of interaction design
- (user flows, wireframes, final graphical display)
- Additional Skills & Competencies
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Developing for mobile platforms
- Twitter Bootstrap and LESS
- Blockchain Knowledge is must
- CouchDB is must
YOU MUST TAKE THIS TEST TO BE CONSIDERED: https://apply.hire.toggl.com/6p72k" target="_blank">https://apply.hire.toggl.com/6p72k .
THIS TEST SAYS IT TAKES 90 MINUTES BUT TAKES NO MORE THAN 15.
If you get above a 50-60% we will be reaching out via email through Toggle (look out from an email from them) to book a call with out CTO.
AGAIN... please take the test before doing anything and if you make it above the threshold we will reach out via EMAIL to set up a time for an interview.
This position will be full time work with a lot of potential growth.
We want someone professional, hardworker, etc.
Founded in 2000 by serial entrepreneurs who hailed from IIT Delhi. We are India’s one of the leading certification training providers, also awarded the ' Most Innovative Indian IT Company’ award by NASSCOM in 2004 . We are one of the first in the industry to launch online training for various technologies.
We are looking for a fullstack developer who is proficient with React.js and nodejs. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components, RESTful APIs and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) and nodejs. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
Developing new user-facing features using React.js
Developing lambda services using nodejs
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-
capable devices and browsers
Thorough understanding of React.js and nodeJs and their core principles
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack,
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN and CodeCommit
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
Any cloud certification such as AWS Certified Developer would be a plus
- Design and build efficient, scalable systems that are used by millions of people,
- Own what you build as you create, test, and refine what’s under the hood of our pages and services,
- Investigate production issues pertaining to customer features to determine root cause and implement solutions,
- Investigate existing queries and write new queries with performance optimization in mind,
- Build well-designed software in a way that is generic, reusable, and easily extensible, as well as solves the business needs and requirements,
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and software engineers to ensure design vision is maintained, the final markup is standards compliant, and UI deliverables are completed on time,
- Work with the real-time feedback from our users (external and internal) to make the products better,
- Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug. Repeat!
- 1-2 years of experience,
- Proficiency in web scripting programming with PHP,
- Experience with MySQL Databases,
- Design, build and maintain high performance, scalable and secure code,
- Experience with cloud services like AWS is plus,
- Experience with MVC architecture is a plus,
- Knowledge / experience in building an API,
- Solid understanding of the foundations of security and best practices,
- Good grasp of data structures and algorithms,
- Excellent problem-solving skills,
- Take ownership of the backend services, ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness, as well as maintaining code quality, organisation and testing/deployment,
- Passionate about technology and willing to develop expertise in an emerging field,
- Strong organisational and communication skills, team player.
Perquisites & Benefits:
- A competitive salary,
- Opportunity to be part of a diverse working environment, valuable social sector work experience,
- Fun, casual, relaxed, and flexible work environment.
- 1-5 years professional experience in software development
- Ability to work well with people
- Understanding of scalable computing systems, software architecture, data structures, and algorithms
- Experience with designing and building large-scale web services using AWS technologies
- Ability to work with NodeJS, ReactJS, DynamoDB, MySQL, NoSQL, Git or Elasticache
- Good to have finance domain exposure