Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Experience: 6-8 years
Mandatory Skills Sets
- Expert level design & coding skills .NET framework. Must have wide range of exposure to all .NET framework components like ASP.Net with C#, MVC Ado.Net, WPF, WCF etc. Unit Test Framework
- Good exposure to UI technologies like HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, JQuery, Bootstrap, Angular
- Work on relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Non-relational database – Mongo DB/Postgres
- Agile development methodologies and techniques & tools
- Experience in web services, Microservices
- Experience in developing complex/custom application
- Should be able to mentor Software Engineers to support design, code and meet software quality code standards as well as independently design and deliver projects
- Technical Hands on, Passionate, creative and team player
- Solving critical business problems and strong delivery focused
- Excellent Communication and problem-solving skills
Preferred Skills Sets
- Experience in cloud native application development using Azure or AWS will be an advantage
- Direct customer communication with European/US customers.
- Customer site work experience
About Systems Plus Solutions
COMPANY - ACCION LABS
LOCATION - BENGALURU, PUNE, MUMBAI, CHENNAI, HYDERABAD
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - 4+ YEARS
NOTICE PERIOD - IMMEDIATE TO 10 DAYS
Senior Software Engineer/Lead - Java Full Stack [Primary: Microservices with Data Modelling]
- Experience working with enterprise/ distributed scalable systems
- Experience building services that are mission critical, serving requests at scale
- 4+ years of Full Software Development Life Cycle experience.
- Strong hands-on experience with Java full-stack development.
- Experience with Java(1.8)
- Experience with frameworks like Spring/ Spring Boot, Hibernate.
- Experience with technologies such as REST and/or SOAP web services.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB etc.
- Excellent verbal communication.
Good to have:
- Experience with modern front end frameworks (React, Angular or Vue) [Plus]
- Additional weightage for other backend technologies (Python, Kotlin) [Plus]
- Knowledge of Golang technology [Plus]
Requirement :- Java Tech Lead (with knowledge of Angular)
- 5+ years of experience into Java 6/7/8, J2EE, EJB, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, LOG4J, JSON, XML
- 3+ years of experience in Spring Boot, Sprint Rest, Spring MVC.
- 5+ years of experience in REST, Micro service Development
- Knowledge of Design Patterns (Good to Have).
- Proven Experience in building complex web systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Experience in writing SQL-queries and knowledge of PL/SQL
- Experience in working with databases Oracle 10g, 11g, Postgres, Cassandra etc
- Exposure/Experience in working/setting up CI and CD environments (DevOps).
- Knowledge of development lifecycle, standards, approaches, utilities and environment: shells, version control systems, IDEs, project assembling tools;
- Participate in requirement, design, implementation, testing and support of custom banking solutions, which include features enhancements, new functionalities, and back-end systems integration.
- Define and manage resource plan together with the Project Manager aligning to the project schedule.
- Plan and drive the project's technical execution to achieve the committed scope and timeline.
- Monitor and report technical execution progress as well as all technical issues, risk or mitigation plan in a timely manner.
- Ability to coordinate multi-teams (e.g. customers, internal functional and technical SMEs), to understand business requirements, technical design and preparing of technical specifications.
- Assist in estimation of efforts and timescales for tasks delegated to the team.
- Contribute to design/code reviews for quality assurance and conformance to Company standards / guidelines.
- Hands-on participate in development and bugs fixing.
- Commit to continuous improvement and refinement of delivery.
- Strong technical knowledge and skills, consistently provide technical guidance and develop team members.
- Responsible for forward resource management, team building and staff career growth.
- Degree in Computer Sciences / Software Engineering / Information Technology.
- At least 5 years of working experience in Java EE development (preferably in the financial industry).
- Individual that is optimistic, proactive, good initiative, passionate, strives to achieve more as a team, and is able to motivate others.
- Understand design documentation standards such as Unified Modelling Language.
- Experience in various Java EE frameworks and design patterns. Preferably on Micro services architecture.
- Exposure in Java MVC frameworks such as Spring Boot.
Role : Full-time
Remote / work from home
Interested, kindly respond with the following :
Total relevant years of experience : :
Looking for Senior and Lead Full stack Developer to join us and work with our global team of developers. We have team based out of Italy, Ukraine, USA and India.
Hammoq Inc is a rapidly growing startup in the reselling sector. Our app provides product listings, cross-platform data analytics, and Cross-platform delisting as our core services. Launched Web app in 2020 and iOS app at the start of 2021, we are continuing our exponential growth, and we were hoping you could play a core role in our mission. The hammoq is looking for a Fullstack Developer, an expert in Full stack web development, to join our passionate developers' team to create our SaaS web app.Our stack is: React + Mongo + Redux + Node + Express. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing, testing, and debugging responsive web applications. What you'll do
• You'll use advanced but established technologies to build exciting new features
• You'll implement pixel-perfect designs with smooth animations and intuitive interactions
• You'll write high-quality code that is testable and easy to read
• You'll extend and implement our API services
• You'll inject your vision and insights into crucial product and user experience decisions
• You'll strive for excellent development practices and careful code architecture that is built around rapid releases
• You'll collaborate with our hardworking, nimble, and supportive team through daily standups, company presentations, product demos, slack discussions, Pull Requests, and post mortemsSkills and expertise that will help you succeed
• Experience in building React.js applications
• You have experience with integrating REST API services
• Experience using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
• You have experience working with different architectures
• Experience building SaaS web applications, websites
• Ability to work individually and learn new concepts with minimal guidance
• You have a good sense of usability and product
• You have experience with Git
• You have experience with MongoDB
• You have experience in Data Structures implementation.
Nice to have
• Experience in building automation testing
• Knowledge or basic understanding of any Cloud technologies.
• Experience in the e-commerce industry
• Comfort using programming languages and relational databases
• Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
• 3+ years' of MERN Stack development experience
Job Type: Full-time
This position is remote until covid, post covid it depends on Employee work performance and choice.
Staunchsys is looking for a smart, collaborative, and hard-working Sr Java / Lead Java Engineer. As an engineer, you’ll come in and lay the groundwork for how engineering is practised at Staunchsys. You’ll lead a team of motivated and experienced engineers and enable them to provide a seamless learning experience to our customers. So, if you are an accomplished, hands-on engineering leader, then we’d like to talk to you!
Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Minimum 5 years and maximum 12 years of total IT industry experience.
Must have at least 4 years of professional production development experience with leading-edge server and database technologies (e.g., Python, Java, Node.js, Scala, Spring Boot, MySQL, and NoSQL databases).
Must have 3 years team lead experience where leading a team of at least 8-10 people.
Must have expertise in at least one of the clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP).
EXP 2-4 Years only
Closing CTC 10 based on exp
Immediate joiners Only
Full time Btech/BCA+MCA only
Must to have C++, MFC/C#, WinAPI, COM, STL.
Knowledge and Experience
- 2+ years hands on experience in C/C++ programming language Experience with C++ unit testing frameworks and continuous integration (CI) tools
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
- Experience with code analysis and coverage tools like Re-sharper
- Strong multithreading and performance-oriented programming skills
- Dot net knowledge C# will be added advantage
We are looking for a smart, passionate hands-on engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible to drive innovation in the full-stack development of complex web applications, while improving performance, scalability, and maintainability.
– Be familiar with different PHP CMS (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla) and frameworks.
– Have experience in MySQL, MariaDB databases.
– Have experience working with outside data sources and API’s.
– Possess the ability to learn new open source packages.
– Be able to unit test the code components; Document the code and the functionality.
– Be a good and quick learner, and open to learn new technologies in PHP.
– Have Good Communication skills.
Things you’ll do:
– Update existing components to support changing needs.
– Improve the internal team culture of high-quality software development.
– Cooperate with team members on maintaining existing solutions beyond means of
– Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
What we offer:
– Various challenges ranging from scratch design/architecture to end-user experienced performance.
– Flexible working process, openness to suggestions and a fresh point of view.
– Room for self-improvement and knowledge exchange within the team.
– Close cooperation with Customer Experience Team providing actual feedback on end-user experience.
– Transparent cooperation with business stakeholders.
*>Knowledge on Node.js and frameworks such as Express JS , require JS etc.
*>Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
*>Familiar with newer specifications of EcmaScript and modern authentication mechanisms like JSON web tokens
*>Must have strong experience in Relational databases like MYSQL etc. and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra etc.
*>Experience in cloud technologies like GCP, Azure is must
*>Should be able to work independently as well as lead the teams.
*>Knowledge on chatbot frameworks such as Microsoft Bot Framework
*>Experience in HTML5, CSS3, SASS, LESS is an added advantage
at Camp K12