You will work on long-term web applications for innovative startups and established SMEs. Together with your colleagues and our clients you will analyse requirements and envision a qualitative solution. You will be responsible for the entire development — from architecture to implementation — and deliver performant and well-tested web applications and APIs.
You will be part of our continuous improvement culture, hone your skills and share your experience with your colleagues.
- You have at least 2 year professional experience building web applications and APIs using a modern programming language and framework. We use Laravel, Django and .NET, experience with any of these is a plus.
- You have strong and up-to-date knowledge of class-based programming.
- You have at least 1 year professional experience building single page applications using React, Vue.js or Angular.
- You can make a solid relational data model and have a deep knowledge of SQL.
- You have a good understanding of HTTP and know how to make a reliable and modern web API (REST).
- You have worked on at least one large complex web application.
- You know how to write clean and flexible object-oriented code.
- You have a good understanding of async programming concepts.
- You work daily with tools like Git, NPM, Composer and a proper IDE (IntelliJ).
- You can deliver POCs, experiments and technology evaluations following design thinking practices.
- You write clean code and are a pragmatic programmer.
- You have in-depth knowledge of Laravel/Django/.NET and its ecosystem.
- You have in-depth knowledge of React.js and its ecosystem.
- You wish Typescript was the default language of the web.
- You have experience with state management libraries like MobX and Redux and know how to architect large maintainable single page applications.
- You write automated tests and perform automated end-to-end testing.
- You have Experience with CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, CodeShip, Bitbucket Pipelines), Docker and automating cloud deployments.
- You have knowledge of non-relational databases like MongoDB, Memcached, Redis and search engines like Elasticsearch and can explain their advantages and disadvantages.
- You have experience working on high load applications and multi-server architectures.
- You have experience with Scrum and Lean methodology.
Who you are
- You work organized, efficient and you have attention to details.
- You take responsibility for your work and deliveries and don’t rely on other people to verify your work.
- You share your opinion and defend it with proper arguments. You are open to ideas of other people.
- You are not afraid to ask other people for help. You help other people if they have issues.
- You take pride in your work and are eager to share your experience with your colleagues.
- You are self-motivated to stay up to date with current technologies.
- You understand that everyone has different responsibilities and focus on your own work. You have respect for your colleagues.
- You are problem solving oriented. You embrace challenges and know how to reduce complexity.
- You are capable of understanding complex business requirements.
- You communicate clearly and fluently in English.
- You are customer-oriented.
- You have a drive to make deadlines.
What we provide
- An inspiring work environment and focused workspace.
- A performance driven work culture through collaborative review and feedback.
- Opportunities and guidance to learn new technologies, share knowledge and grow within the company and sector.
- Exposure to complex & challenging projects within an international context.
- A team of driven and passionate colleagues that strive for top quality.
About Noovosoft Technologies
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design and develop web applications.
Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
- Devise innovative and scale-able solution to complex problems using design patterns, or other known algorithms/tools available.
- Improving system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, and developing standard operating procedures.
- Remain current on new technologies and available vendor packages; evaluate and make recommendations as necessary.
- Assist in task planning, estimation and scheduling.
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management.
- Takes responsibility for his/her deliverables, especially in relation to sensitive timings.
Requirements (Desired skills & experience):
- 2+ years of experience in writing human-readable, scalable, robust, and secure code with unit test cases with maximum coverage.
- Proficient in PHP/Laravel, Angular, Node.
- Working knowledge of basic algorithms and data-structures, design-patterns, Docker, GIT.
- Deep understanding of OOP concepts (encapsulation, inheritance, interfaces, polymorphism).
- Must be comfortable working on a Ubuntu Machine.
- Outstanding all-round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively.
Good to have:
- Experience in building microservices
- Experience in Code refactoring
- Experience in Xtreme Programming
- Knowledge of React
- Experience in working with a large codebase, CI/CD pipeline
- Hands on experience with Laravel and PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of Agile development (Scrum)
- Quality first: You value quality code! If you find yourself writing things twice you automatically refactor them. You find code reviews valuable instead of annoying.
- Independent: Since we are 100% remote this means that you need to be able to reach your goals independently. You need to be self-aware and self-managed.
- Problem-solving attitude: Problems are opportunities! You see problems as challenging and have the urge to solve them. There is no problem in the world you cannot solve!
- Proactive attitude: It's not easy to work remotely. If you are having issues we expect you to be proactive about it.
- Self-improvement: You want to grow your skills and grow as a person. You seek ways to do things more efficiently.
- Passion: Coding is your passion, not just a job. You just love to write good code.
Building the most efficient influence marketing and buying platform using bleeding edge technical stack (Back-end: Python/NodeJS and Front-end: ES6, React/ Vue.js).
Implementing new features and improving the user experience of existing solutions.
Designing and construction of our REST/GraphQL API. Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability.
Be data-driven, analyses the impact of features, make hypotheses and implement new solutions.
Help in end to end hiring of junior developers
Manage a team of junior developers
You have 3+ years of professional web application development experience (If you are more experienced you might be considered for senior position)
You have experience in building APIs (REST/GraphQL) with Python/NodeJS based web frameworks.
1 Year in Python
2 Years in NodeJS
3 Years in React
Role: Engineer/Sr Engineer -Java
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
The Product Development Engineer is responsible for the front-end development of modules for enlivening CEM.
The engineer is responsible for end to end delivery of specific components in the module and integrating them with existing modules
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working with technical architects, able to convert the architecture into design and code in Java (Spring Boot), AngularJS, and NodeJS.
- Able to generate LLD documents.
- Ability to write Quality code with minimum defects.
- Unit Test and follow the coding standards.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
- Hands-on Experience with Java (Spring Boot), and MySQL is mandatory. Must have completed at least 2 full projects using Spring boot and AngularJS.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Spring JPA and RESTful web services implementation.
- NodeJS experience is value add
- Should have participated in, and be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project methodology and practices.
- Must be able to mentor and guide junior technical resources.
- One who is proactive and comes forward with technology-related initiatives. Motivated selfstarter.
- Good communication skills. English - Oral and Written.
About Zumen :
Zumen is a Cloud-based Source-to-Pay software for product manufacturing companies.Zumen enables product manufacturing companies to digitize their direct sourcing and procurement, and manage every detail of the process in a transparent, collaborative platform. With Zumen’s part life cycle management, BOM interface, supplier base visibility and product cost management, companies can build an agile, resilient supply chain and get their products to market faster. Zumen is headquartered in Delaware, USA
Roles and Responsibilities
Own the execution and delivery of product.Technology selection keeping in mind the latest trends in IT architecture for enterprise SaaS solution; to ensure the product always stays current; Fully conversant with the technical evolution in SaaS products; micro services architecture.Lead and enhance product development process, agile methodology for the design,development, test and release of products and features.
Participate in customer meetings to understand requirements/ challenges and offer appropriate solutions.Collaborate closely with the product manager, CEO and the Designers; and find solutions to align with the requirements from the Product Manager and the Designer.
Think from a complete product perspective to achieve zero customization requirements for the users.Clearly balance the short-term requirements for the product feature releases and future product roadmap.
Skills and Qualifications :
Experience - 7 to 14years in Full stack development development.
Strong hands on experience in Java, React.js.
Technology exposure to full stack engineering, API first design, polyglot database experience and Microservices is desirable.
Core java and advanced java technologies like Servlet, JSP, Spring, SpringBoot and Hibernate, web services - restful / SOAP and JPA.
Experience in Nosql database like MongoDB
Expertise in the database selection and deployment with both Relational and Non-Relational.
Good experience in cloud technologies like AWS.
Good understanding on Cloud Securities for SaaS application development.
Well-rounded experience in all facets of building and delivering data centric products with exposure.
- Develop a roadmap for moving existing monolithic applications to a highly scalable microservice architecture and implementation of the same as long term goal.
- Scoping, Planning, and technical architecture for all projects.
- Perform high-level analysis of any new requirements/change requests to the solution from a technical standpoint
- Define architecture blueprints & take complete technical ownership of high-level design, tech stack - from backend systems to frontend aspects & non-functional attributes
- Own the technology roadmap and vision of the team
- Work with engineering teams in building high-quality and highly resilient scalable
- Drive some of the company-wide tech initiatives striving towards continuous technical excellence of our platforms
- Hands-on expertise in Architecting and developing large scale web applications with MERN stack
- Experience with the operational aspects of deploying and operating in AWS environment
- Hands-on experience in NodeJS, Express and MongoDB related tech stack building REST APIs, with experience/exposure to front end stack like react and react native
- Knowledge of enterprise design patterns and practices
- Should know security best practices
- Solid troubleshooting skills and ability to suggest to team members ways to look for the root cause of problems.
- Deep understanding of continuous integration, and continuous delivery and DevOps principles. Embrace cloud mindset and start-up culture in your team
- Working knowledge of Git + Git Flow, Jira, GitLab
- Experience with API design using OpenAPI (Swagger) specifications
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture using React.js, Node.js, Mongo DB and AWS Lambda and Python
- Must have good knowledge of API
- Deployment and maintenance of AWS infrastructure -- Kubernetes, EC2, S3, Lambda
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API
- Design and implementation of continuous integration
- Working knowledge of web-based application architectures and frameworks (including React) and the way it integrates with services.
- Own and implement features used by large customers like Truecaller, Mozilla, Zomato, Netflix, etc.
- Performance, Security and Usability goals are in DNA.
- Full ownership and accountability of Microservices which includes day-to-day operations and maintenance.
- Business and technical Metric definitions and reviews.
- Drive CI & CD Evaluate technologies and development stacks for API-based platform which scales to 100,000 transactions per second.
- Perform push-button deployments of any version of the software to any environment on demand.
- Design and build web apps that are scalable and puts user experience front and center.
- Develop modular UI components for company-wide reuse.
- Evolve a common design language for UI across apps.
- Establish and advocate front-end coding guidelines.
- Meld UX and great-looking UI while keeping excellent code quality.
- Own end-to-end life cycle of the product from requirement analysis, design, development, test, release, and maintenance.
- Develop reusable tools/libraries
- Identify opportunities for automation and collaboration points.
- Continuously improve cycle time, throughput, and code quality.
- Continuously improve value-adding-activities/non-value-adding activities ratio.
- 4 - 6 years of experience in large-scale distributed systems.
- Proficient in Python/Golang/Java/ Node.js
- Understanding of Rest based API Architecture
- Writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code.
- Excellent microservices pattern understanding.
- Ability to define cross-core contracts and bring them to closure through collaboration.
- Good knowledge of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Experience working with AWS components [EC2, S3, RDS, SQS, ECS, Lambda].
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good aptitude in multi-threading and concurrency concepts.
- Working knowledge of Git and proficiency with at least one build server: Jenkins/Travis/Bamboo.
- Good to have a telecom background
- The Laravel/CodeIgniter (HMVC) Developer is expected to be able to perform all aspects of the development tasks, including front- end, back- end, and database development.
- Develop web sites, applications and rich multi- media experiences according to the brief and technical specifications.
- Must have experience and knowledge in Laravel/CodeIgniter (HMVC)/Symphony Framework.
- The applicant is expected to possess strong problem-solving skills programming, testing and troubleshooting skills.
- Eagerness to contribute to a team-oriented environment.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming using HMVC framework.
- Good knowledge of the common Laravel/CodeIgniter (HMVC)/Symphony framework(s) or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms.
- Familiar with REST API's and Integration with third-party API's.
- Hands on Experience in an e-commerce environment would be an added advantage.
- Adhering to project coding standards and recommending improvements.
- Modifying existing software to correct errors, allowing it to function in new operating environments.
- Additional Technical skill set:
- AWS/Azure deployments and architecture.
- Knowledge of Web RTC.
- Financial and Accounting related product knowledge.
Mandatory Skills :
UG: B.Sc. in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, BCA in Computers
PG: Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required.
Job Type: Full-time
Exp Level: 6- 10 years
Job Location: Client location [Thuraipakkam , Chennai]
- JAVA/J2EE (Mandatory)
- HTML/CSS – Basics would suffice
- .NET Framework (v4.5 and above) + C# (v5 and above) programming language: Core skill set and mandatory
- Windows WCF (SOAP) /Web-API (REST using JSON): Must be proficient
- Windows Server knowledge – IIS + Windows services: Basics from deployment perspective
- MS SQL server: Must be proficient with queries and database objects
- Minimum 3 years as a technical lead
- Experience in Business, Data, Technical Architecture and leveraging tools
- Ability to triage complex problems into smaller units that are amenable to being solved.
- Inquisitive and analytical mind
- Proven ability to manage non-direct reports to achieve results and to work in a multi-cultural multi-functional environment where consensus is critical for success
- Customer and end-user focused and have excellent oral and written communications skills
With more than 19 years of experience, InfoBeans is a fast-growing (31% CAGR) software services provider company, with a committed team of over 800+ happy engineers based across multiple geographies - USA, Germany, UAE & India. Since inception, we have been developing cutting edge software solutions for various mid & large enterprises across all verticals. With our extremely innovative, dedicated & experienced team, we have developed robust & scalable solutions that helped our clients - overcome their technology and business hurdles. By the following industry-recognized best practices of software development, we consistently work towards our mission of Creating WOW!
InfoBeans is proud to have been awarded as "Great Place to Work" and "Dream Companies to Work For" among the top 50 IT/ITES firms in India.