Full Stack – Software Developer
Villa Plus is UK's leading villa holiday tour operator, providing holiday makers the ability to book their own private villas across Europe. Customers have a choice of close to 2000 villas in 19 destinations with option of booking flights, car hire, transfers and travel insurance. Over the last 33 years Villa Plus has catered for holidays for nearly 200,000 customers and it manages about 50,000 bookings annually online.
Our digital platform, www.villaplus.com runs totally in Azure Cloud. A headless CMS platform is used for non-villa marketing content. Ash software is value-added partner and technical arm of Villa Plus which aims at delivering delightful experience to customers.
- Bachelor / Masters degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
A good team player with expertise working as part of Agile teams. Hands-on experience in practicing Scrum, XP and Kanban. Hands-on experience in Microsoft .NET technology stack is a must
- Strong hands-on experience in web development using ASP.NET MVC and C#
- Usage of SQL and no SQL databases
- Hands on experience in test-driven development and DevOps practices
- Understanding and following OOAD, SOLID principles using C#
- Well-versed with pair-programming
- Working on solutions hosted in cloud environments (Azure or AWS)
- Implementation of continuous delivery processes
- Usage of Git
The following would be beneficial:
- Understanding of behavior-driven development and domain-driven design
- Experience in :
- .Net core, Web API
- Frontend: Angular7
- Automating business processes
- Integration with 3rd party systems
- Content management
Navtech is a premier IT software and Services provider. Navtech’s mission is to increase public cloud adoption and build cloud-first solutions that become trendsetting platforms of the future. We have been recognized as the Best Cloud Service Provider at GoodFirms for ensuring good results with quality services. Here, we strive to innovate and push technology and service boundaries to provide best-in-class technology solutions to our clients at scale. We deliver to our clients globally from our state-of-the-art design and development centers in the US, Hyderabad, and Pune.
We’re a fast-growing company with clients in the United States, UK, and Australia. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, product managers whose mission is to impact above 100 million people across the world with technological services by the year 2030.
Navtech is looking for a Python Technical Lead/ Architect to lead and manage ongoing development projects and design, develop and test software solutions. Technical Lead/Manager will be responsible for building high-quality, innovative, and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design. Should be skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects they oversee.
Working as a Python Technical Lead / Architect at Navtech, you will:
- Design and develop high-quality products using Python and running on Cloud Infrastructure.
- Participate in a full development life-cycle following Agile/Scrum methodology: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release.
- Participate in designing the project architecture keeping in mind given business requirements, security implications and feasibility.
- Creating high-level product specifications and design documents.
- Enforcing technical design and code review together. Focus on hard technical artifacts such as ER diagrams, time-sequence diagrams, truth tables, pseudocode, etc.
- Participate in pre-design work with the product team for new features to outline high-level solutions and align them with overall Platform architecture.
- Recommend tools and capabilities from various on-premise, cloud-based, and hybrid resources.
- Own technical backlog for a specific architecture domain.
- Be a knowledge keeper for product architecture, its alignment to product vision, expert in design and high level implementation of applications.
- Provide overall mentorship, coaching and on-demand training to improve and unify development style and software craftsmanship within the teams.
Who Are We Looking For Exactly?
- A 6-12 years of Experience as a full-stack developer who has expertise on multiple phases of a project lifecycle from concept development to solutions design, implementation, optimization and support.
- Strong computer science fundamentals: Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns, Multi-threading, Distributed Systems, and OO Analysis & Design & Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM).
- Experience on Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment pipeline including Maven, Ansible, Dockers, Jenkins, SonarQube & adherence to test-driven development processes using frameworks like JUnit / Mockito.
- Experience in working on RESTful web services development.
- Experience in working with DBMS like PostgreSQL / MySQL / MS-SQL/ NOSQL/ MongoDB etc.
- Extensive experience with microservice-based architectures and technologies.
- AWS is your preferred infrastructure provider and you have significant experience in the core AWS IaaS eco-system as well as other parts of their constantly evolving ecosystem.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to operate in a systematic and logical manner.
- An analytical mind & pay attention to detail.
- Should have a Master’s Degree /Bachelor's (BS) in computer science, Software Engineering, IT, Technology Management or related degrees and throughout education in English medium.
- Performance review and Appraisal Twice a year.
- Competitive pay package with additional bonus & benefits.
- Work with US, UK & Europe based industry renowned clients for exponential technical growth.
- Medical Insurance cover for self & family.
- Work with a culturally diverse team from different geographies.
Salary range is 20 LPA to 30 LPA
Full Time | Mumbai (Lower Parel Office)
We create innovative performance footwear and cricket equipment by combining cutting-edge design & engineering. Our team of engineers, designers and craftsmen make our products from the finest materials, utilizing research from biophysics, engineering and sport. Check out http://www.elevarsports.com/" target="_blank">www.elevarsports.com to learn more.
Join a venture capital funded, rapidly growing Indian sports brand and take on an active role in all things related to software development. Work closely with the CTO and founders to help grow the ELEVAR brand. You’ll be focusing on both back-end and front-end web development. You’ll play a major role in building everything that runs the show behind the curtains of an ecommerce brand.
Tech stack we use:
Back End: NodeJS, MongoDB
Role and Responsibilities:
- Front-End Development
- Take a leadership role in conceptualizing, wireframing, creating and updating all aspects of the customer facing ecommerce website
- Writing reusable, well documented & efficient code focusing on UI/UX optimization.
- Integrate 3rd party tools, software and platforms for adding functionality to the site.
- Back-End Development
- Work directly with the CTO to plan, design and develop scalable & optimized internal softwares and automations to aid all other departments of the brand such as operations, accounts, customer support, etc.
- Analyze, architect and implement new modules and improvements for our current tools.
- Manage the databases and hosting of the softwares and tools across the brand.
Required Professional Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field from a reputed institution.
- Deep understanding of using vanilla JS and 3rd party JS libraries.
- Hands-on experience in backend development using NodeJS
- Hands-on experience with RESTful Web Services and APIs using REST and GraphQL.
- Knowledge of Git based version control systems.
Good to have:
- Experience in using MongoDB and SQL databases.
- Experience with API testing tools like Postman
- Experience with using the Shopify ecosystem and/or the Liquid programming language
- Experience with hosting and managing applications on the cloud using services like Heroku/AWS.
Important Personal Attributes:
- LOVES Sports
- Confidence, positive attitude, and patience
- Eager to work at a fast-growing startup
- Can work independently and has a getting things done attitude
- Demonstrated leadership, passion, and a willingness to learn new skills
What you’ll get to learn (along with web technologies):
- Deeper understanding of e-commerce in India & the Shopify ecosystem.
- How to build websites optimized for amazing user experiences.
- Usage of analytical tools like MS Excel, Google Analytics, Hotjar, etc
- Programming Language: Python.
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries Experience in Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc.
- Good Knowledge in any SQL database administration Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
- Experience in developing modular plugins for any open source enterprise business web applications
- Knowledge in integrating third-party applications using any web service is also preferred.
- Strong background in Object-Oriented Programming Strong experience in PostgreSQL. Knowledge in HTML 5, CSS and XML/RML is must.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Knowledge in Python programming and Odoo ERP
- Knowledge in developing applications using Python.
- Knowledge about Web Technologies, Web Services Sound knowledge of coding, server deployment and troubleshooting.
1. Participate in requirements analysis
2. Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
3. Ability to work in a team environment, independently, take direction, and follow instructions.
4. Understanding the coding structure, application blocks and adapting to standards followed
5. Test and deploy applications and systems
6. Revise, update, refactor and debug code
7. Improve existing software
8. Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
1. 6+ years of experience in developing C#/.NET web applications and tools.
2. Should have Hands-on experience else strong programming knowledge in all .Net frameworks, .Net 5/ .Net 3 Core, latest MVC, and Web API frameworks.
3. Strong programming knowledge in C#, SQL
4. Experience in developing in a test-driven development environment (plus).
5. Exposure and experience in Entity Framework Core, API Gateway, LINQ to SQL/LINQ to Entities, and XML.
6. Capability with JIRA and GIT.
7. Write clear codes and prepare coding documentation
8. Ability to work on CICD - Dev ops model.
9. Proficiency working within an Agile team and Agile process.
10. B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA
1. Azure knowledge
2. Dockers and Kubernetes
- Design and build efficient, scalable systems that are used by millions of people,
- Own what you build as you create, test, and refine what’s under the hood of our pages and services,
- Investigate production issues pertaining to customer features to determine root cause and implement solutions,
- Investigate existing queries and write new queries with performance optimization in mind,
- Build well-designed software in a way that is generic, reusable, and easily extensible, as well as solves the business needs and requirements,
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and software engineers to ensure design vision is maintained, the final markup is standards compliant, and UI deliverables are completed on time,
- Work with the real-time feedback from our users (external and internal) to make the products better,
- Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug. Repeat!
- 1-2 years of experience,
- Proficiency in web scripting programming with PHP,
- Experience with MySQL Databases,
- Design, build and maintain high performance, scalable and secure code,
- Experience with cloud services like AWS is plus,
- Experience with MVC architecture is a plus,
- Knowledge / experience in building an API,
- Solid understanding of the foundations of security and best practices,
- Good grasp of data structures and algorithms,
- Excellent problem-solving skills,
- Take ownership of the backend services, ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness, as well as maintaining code quality, organisation and testing/deployment,
- Passionate about technology and willing to develop expertise in an emerging field,
- Strong organisational and communication skills, team player.
Perquisites & Benefits:
- A competitive salary,
- Opportunity to be part of a diverse working environment, valuable social sector work experience,
- Fun, casual, relaxed, and flexible work environment.
2. Creating and maintaining technical documentation
At Samaaro you will be building the future of events. Our mission is to help brands reach out to their global audience in the most efficient and cost-effective way. We want to break the geographical barriers of communication and networking. As a Samaaro Web front-end developer, you'll use the latest tools and technologies available to deliver state-of-the-art software and web applications. You'll have an opportunity to drive the choice of technologies used as we transform our applications and experiment with the best new tools for the job based on upcoming industry trends. You will be able to learn new technical skills and absorb professional knowledge quickly. You'll be responsible for the complete lifecycle of software development, including designing, prototyping, implementation, testing, maintenance, and technical support, creating a productive environment for Samaarotans and our Business Partners.
At Samaaro we embrace diversity and value what individuals add to our culture. We believe highly empowered teams create the best products -so we take a group of designers, developers, and business analysts, and give them free rein on how to address problems, in a "We give you a problem, you decide how to solve it" environment.
Above all, we value curiosity, teamwork, and a desire to learn. We are confident that if you
possess the right attitude, work ethic, and skillset that you could succeed in the role, even if you do not have all of the required skills.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Front End Skills (min. 2 years experience) - React/Angular (React is preferable), HTML,
• Back End Skills (min. 2 years experience) - Node.js
• Solid knowledge of modeling, design patterns, refactoring, unit test.
• Strong software engineering, project management knowledge & experience.
• Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
• Excellent written/spoken communication skills in English.
• Strong communication skills.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• Experience with design thinking methods to understand personas and develop great user
• Demonstrated ability to operate within short release cycles
• Experience using modern collaboration tools in a highly responsive environment
• Great planning and organizational skills, good time management, with the ability to
manage and prioritize own workload and to deal with urgent deadlines and changes to
• Close teamwork and collaboration across both global and local team environments
• The ability to communicate across organizational boundaries and manage stakeholders
• A passion for creative solutions to real user needs and business problems
• Driven to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction, addressing the underlying problem
and questioning any assumptions Logical approach to problem-solving
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Highly motivated and productive, an entrepreneurial self-starter
• Demonstrable experience coaching junior members of your teams about Business Uni
What is the role?
You will be responsible for architecting, training the team and implementing your solution. You will be working closely with the Product Managers and the tech leads/developers to come up with high-quality, resilient, and highly performant applications.
- Design and develop SaaS-based applications based on microservices architecture.
- Work on core back-end and ensure it meets the performance benchmarks.
- Work on optimizing the middleware and backend technologies to ensure highest scalability.
- Work on best system design principles and ensure high availability.
- Designing and developing APIs for the front end to consume.
- Constantly improve the architecture of the application by clearing the technical backlog.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Education - BE/MCA or equivalent.
- Overall 8+ years of experience.
- Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks.
- Worked on open source technologies - NodeJS, Typescript, ReactJS, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, ELK, Kafka, Redis.
- Back-end exposure - good knowledge of building API.
- Efficient in building microservices in combining server & front-end.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture especially using AWS and its features.
- Should be completely hands on and have the ability to develop quick Prototypes.
- Good understanding of CMS.
- Will be responsible for the functional/technical track of a project.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with the engineering team and support the Product Team of Empuls.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
2. Working Experience of Ajax,Json
3. Rest/ SOAP API Integration
4. Good Logical and Analytical and communication Skills
5. Should have knowledge of CI/CD.
6. Must have experience in writing unit test cases and good in TDD approach.
7. Should have basic knowledge of HTML5 and CSS.
8. Ensuring high performance of applications on mobile/desktop
9. Knowledge of Jenkins, GIT, Docker, Linux (Basic)
11. Coordinating the workflow between the design team, the HTML coder, and yourself
12. Communicating with internal/external web services.
GOOD TO HAVE
1. Experience with Amazon web services, DocumentDB, etc.
2. Understanding of Ecommerce applications.
3. Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
4. Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests Proficient understanding Roles and Responsibilities
5. Design client-side & server-side architecture
6. Build the front-end of application through appealing visual design
7. Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
8. Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
9. Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
10. Ability to work effectively under very tight deadline pressure.
11. Analyze issues, recommend alternatives, and implement the best recommendation
12. Prioritize tasks and responsibilities while managing multiple, competing priorities
A Fintech start up company that bridges the gap between the digital payments
and the micro-retailing industry of the market. A nexus for the B2B sector providing multi-utility services via an Android app, enabling the micro-retailers across India to revolutionize their business and thus providing them with an opportunity to generate more revenue by offering multiple micropayment and digital services at their offline store. We intend to leverage the mode of smartphone technology in the rural and urban markets across India, thus empowering micro-retailers and creating a sustainable self-employment for this segment.
1. Tech Depth/Breadth/Problem Solving.
2. Design & Architecture (Code/Design review).
3. Team Management.
- Managing & mentoring a team.
- Ability to deliver projects/sprints on time.
- Obsessed with quality: Design reviews, code reviews, testing (system/performance).
- Spending at least 50% time with hands-on coding while doing the above Programming.
- Hands-on with Python/Django/Flask.
- Knowledge of PHP & Laravel is a plus.
- Prior experience in micro-services based architecture.
- Good understanding of SQL (MySQL, Postgres, or similar).
- Good understanding of one no-SQL (MongoDB / DynamoDB etc).
- Comfortable producing and refactoring code without assistance.
- Can reason about the complexity of algorithms (time and space).
- Basic CI/CD and DevOps.
- Experience in Docker & Kubernetes.
- Design, QA, and Infrastructure.
- Knowledge of design patterns and cloud scaling.
- AWS & GCP experience. AWS is mandatory.
- Understands BDD/TDD/Performance/Security/Smoke testing/Unit Testing
- Understands REST principles and Microservices
- Understands version control & branching strategies
- Understands application security fundamentals and potential security risks
Education: Bachelors in Computer Science|