Requirement : Fullstack Developer
Exp: 3-8 years
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
Budget: 16-17 LPA
Degree in computer science.
Strong organizational and project management skills.
Proficiency with server-side languages such as java.
Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB
- Bring in a "can-do" attitude
- Passion towards technology and software engineering - open source, pet projects, conference talks, getting better at writing clean code.
- Participate in a highly fluid environment applying agile software development principles.
- Carry out unit tests and other quality control mechanisms to inform and validate the designs and code
- Work with product owner/BAs to bring an end to end perspective of the problem.
- Ability to ask the right questions and communicate your ideas with clarity.
- Ability to collaborate with various stakeholders and take complete ownership.
- Participate actively in building one of the most impactful organizations in retail technology.
- Quickly adapt to our startup environment which is both demanding and fast-paced (but is also a lot of fun).
- Eager in learning new concepts, technologies and be productive in short time.
- Convert a raw idea into usable real-life software products Write modular, readable and maintainable code.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of technologies worked.
- Demonstrate good problem solving skills
- Own and be able to manage a small to medium sized modules.
- Demonstrate ability to guide and coach a new team member or fresher.
Niswey is a rapidly growing company focused on leveraging the USD 120 billion martech industry. We are focused on building products and integrations for the rapidly growing HubSpot ecosystem. We are Asia's first HubSpot Elite partner, which makes us among the top 40 HubSpot partners globally. We have 7 products in the HubSpot marketplace and are building a new one this year. We have been selected to be part of HubSpot's App Accelerator program for the second time. Only 15 companies in the world get selected for this.
The HubSpot ecosystem opportunity is pegged at USD 12.5 bn by 2024! . Our ambition is to become the company with the highest number of software products in the HubSpot Marketplace, across the globe.
In order to achieve that ambition, we are looking for a software developer to join our team of product developers. The software engineer job profile consists of:
- Building new software products in the MarTech landscape, especially in the HubSpot Ecosystem
- Assisting the development of our existing products, HubSpot WhatsApp Integration, LitePics, Netcore SMS, GetBaaS
Location: Remote. If you are in Delhi/NCR, great, but that’s not a requirement!
Technical Skills Required:
- Strong hold in data Structures and algorithms
- Good experience of working on Linux (especially Ubuntu)
- Experience building secure RESTful APIs and storing data in relational databases
- An eye for building secure applications
- A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well, as you will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the applications
Non-Technical Skills Required:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to weigh trade-offs of speed vs perfection & take calls to use open source / other software components to fast-track the go to market
- Come up with innovative & fast MVPs to solve business problems by working closely with the founders and marketing teams
- Contribute in all stages of development right from system architecture, low-level design, database design to setting up deployment infra & processes
- Product thinking: building robust reusable components from integrations
- Passionate about working together as a team towards a common goal
You will work closely with:
- Product Head
- Technology architects
- UI/Design team
- CSM team
What is ‘searce’
Searce means ‘a fine sieve’ & indicates ‘to refine, to analyze, to improve’. It signifies our way of working: To improve to the finest degree of excellence, ‘solving for better every time. Searcians are passionate improvers & solvers who love to question the status quo.
The primary purpose of all of us, at Searce, is driving intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes using new-age technology. This purpose is driven passionately by HAPPIER people who aim to become better, every day.
What we do
Searce is a modern tech consulting firm that empowers clients to futurify their businesses, leveraging Cloud, AI & Analytics.
- We are a category-defining niche’ cloud-native technology consulting company, specializing in modernizing (improving, automating & transforming) the full scope of infra, app, process & work.
- We partner with clients in their ‘beyond x’ journey to drive intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes.
- We are the most preferred tech partner of choice when it comes to ‘solving for better for the new-age tech startups & digital enterprises, leading disruption in their industries.
- Our Service Offerings: We offer Advanced Cloud, Data & App Modernization, Cloud Consulting, Management & Improvement (DevOps, SysOps & Cloud Managed Services), Applied AI & Analytics services.
- As one of the top 5 niches’ full-scope global partners for Google Cloud & a preferred partner for AWS, we are the most preferred ‘engineering-led tech company of choice when it comes to solving complex business problems.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Own product development - This includes setting up and managing weekly sprints to deliver on product goals
- Work closely with product management to define project scope, priorities, and timelines
- Highly technical, hands-on hacker and an effective people manager.
- Roll up the sleeves and code alongside the team.
- The primary interface for the engineering team to the business users and clients.
- Expand existing, and implement industry-best software engineering practices.
- You will hire, manage and mentor - Retain & lead engineering talent & geeks to expand a cohesive and powerful team
- Strive for excellence in customer experience, technology, methodology, and execution
- Enjoy providing frequent and constructive feedback.
- Define and influence product roadmap and deployment strategy
- Architect and implement new features that increase engagement
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Review and optimize app usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology
Our technology stack is sane and the role requires strong demonstrated experience and understanding of the below technologies:
- Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering (Computer Science).
- Or else, you should be programming from 12. For us, the latter is better as it shows you have a programming mindset. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. :)
- 3-6 years of relevant work experience.
- Proficient understanding of MongoDB, Express.js, React Js, Node.js
- React Hooks and Lifecycle methods: In-depth understanding is necessary
- Redux: Should be able to create, update and manage
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Bitbucket / SVN.
- Experience working and building RESTful APIs.
The ideal candidate should be a proactive individual with strong communication skills and a team player. He or she should have experience of at least 5+ years in MEAN stack development.
Should have hands-on experience in the following:
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using MEAN stack and have at
- least 5+ years experience on the same.
- Should have excellent in-depth knowledge of Nodejs and Mongo DB.
- Working knowledge of RESTful web services.
- Working knowledge of Angular js.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in working effectively within a team
- YII2/Laravel MVC Concepts
- PHP OOPs concepts
- HTTP Verbs and methods for RESTful services, REST verbs and status codes
- Bootstrap concepts
As a Programmer you will work in the Product Department, which engages in analyzing the business and user requirements for the product. You will work in small groups with the Product Manager, Product Designer, and Data Analyst to contribute in enhancing existing features and to develop new features and functional modules for the product.
- Develop features and improvements to the Education-ERP product in a secure, well-tested, and performant way
- Analyze and interpret highly complex data to arrive at actionable recommendations
- Collaborate with Product Management and other stakeholders within Engineering (e.g. UX) to maintain a high bar for quality in a fast-paced, iterative environment
- Advocate for improvements to product quality, security, and performance
- Solve technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review.
- Represent IIC and its values in public communication around specific projects and community contributions.
- Confidently ship small features, improvements, and bug fixes with minimal guidance and support from other team members. Collaborate with the team on larger projects.
- Participate in Tier 2 or Tier 3 technical guidance to assist in troubleshooting product operations, security operations, and urgent engineering issue
Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (such as Express, StrongLoop, etc depending on your technology stack)
Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
Good with REST Api and integration of many API's in our backend
Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jade, EJS, etc depending on your technology stack)
Understanding accessibility and security compliance
User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Good Code writing skills
Integration with Shopfy, Zoho, ERP, CRM is a plus.
About the company
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. We are already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Website: www.anaxee.com
Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand the goal-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
As a software developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate about understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 2.5 yrs & above | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.5L ~ Rs.12L |
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in a systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, &, etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing, and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to a great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with the Product manager, designers, and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer or in a relevant role.
- Smart Hands-on coder who can independently architect solutions and mentor team members.
- Solid experience in PHP, Node, Mongo, and MySQL
- Should have good Web service and Web application fundamentals
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Should have worked with HTML/ CSS/ Jquery/ Js / API.
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with open-source projects.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, Google or OpenStack will be a plus.
- Hands-on a google cloud platform and Experience in Suite CRM is an added advantage.
Your application should include
- Details about applications you have previously worked on
- A GitHub or stack overflow profile if you have one.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, Startup Flexibility
- Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office.
- And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC funded startup.