Following year they launched an independent business and Law Enforcement product followed by another product of property assessment.
In 2017, they stated India operation, an extension of development team and expertise to grow the business.
They continued to grow and expand offerings in both the public and private sectors. Giving its wide scope of experience and expertise the client is striving to achieve challenging goals in upcoming years.
Currently they are on look out for talents that are high achievers, love to do their hands dirty with real coding, can think out of box and are self starter. These are newly created positions and due expansion of the business. If selected, you will be working on development projects with client.
Full Stack Developers -MEAN Stack
Tech stacks: MongoDB, Expressjs, AngularJs, NodeJS, Web API, SQL (good to have)
(Angular 2+ preferred).
Experience: 3-5 years, flexible for right candidate
Prefer from Health product/Service Domain but not limited too. Candidate with good skillset from any domain project experience is welcome!!
MUST have Full Stack experience, and good at writing clean codes.
Salary: Attractive range
Location: Hinjewadi, Pune (WFM till December 20)
Interested? Send your resume ASAP IMMEDIATE JOINING - Max 15 Days NP
Full Stack Developer
- The candidate should hold either MCA or BTech degree in Computer Science
- The candidate should have 4 to 10 years of IT Development hands on experience in integration solution using WCF/SOA technologies
- Build integration solutions to automate business processes related to Oil & Gas Refinery business
- Should have excellent knowledge in C#, WCF, SOAP/REST API,, OOPS Concepts, Object Oriented design principles and Design Patterns
- Should have excellent knowledge in SQL Database Design, RDBMS concepts and Master Data Services
- Should have good knowledge in Authentication, Security, XSD and System Integration concepts
- Should be able to understand the Business Requirement and convert it into Technical design document
- Communicate with internal and external customers, supervisors and management using clear, user-friendly terminology
- The candidate should have good Arithmetic reasoning, Logical and Analytical thinking
- Should be Flexible to learn new things, Self-motivated and take up any development role assigned, irrespective of the technology
Must have skills - sql, .net , c# , wcf
Product at Nirvana
- Multiple consumer-grade B2B apps for our agency partners, powering near real-time quoting, streamlined policy administration and claims management
- Safety platform to help transportation fleets understand and improve their safety
- Lead generation apps to build our customer acquisition funnel
What you’ll do
Design the Product Growth funnel
Integrate Product Analytics
Who you are
- You have experience with software development/coding.
- You learn quickly and can operate independently. You're not afraid to take something on just because you don’t know how to do it yet.
- You not only have the ability or skill to communicate effectively but also have the willingness to be open and honest in your communication.
- You have a growth mindset. You take data-driven decisions and are constantly looking for opportunities to optimize and enhance our customer experience.
What’s in it for you
- Competitive weekly pay
- Reimbursement for your home-office setup
- Weekly team events to connect with fun, bright coworkers
- Lots of swag!
- Designing and developing user interfaces using angularJS best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
1. 3+ years of experience in developing backend Java applications.
2. Experience with Java 11 will be GOOD to have.
3. Experience in front-end development is desired.
4. A self-driven attitude along with a sense of structure and creativeness.
5. Excellent written and spoken English.
6. Bachelor degree in computer science, information technology or software engineering or equivalent
7. Hands-on knowledge and experience of developing financial systems and understanding of financial concepts.
1. Write high quality code that solves difficult problems in a highly distributed system with extreme demands on resilience and quality.
2. Perform sufficient tests to ensure at least 80% code coverage.
3. Participate in and contribute to scrum ceremonies, e.g. daily stand-ups, sprint planning, demos and retros.
4. Will be involved in several stages of the product life cycle; design, implementation and testing. At times, also release and deployment.
5. Participate in design discussions and decisions.
Good to have skills:
1. Primary skills – Java 8, spring boot, React, MQ/Messaging services & API, (Java 11, ReactiveX, REST, Swagger/OpenAPI, React/Redux, Gradle, Git, BitBucket, Jenkins)
2. High performance transactional platform
3. Back-end development and Middleware
4. Modern UI based on React
5. Continuous delivery and automation
6. Domain – Capital Market, Investment Banking is good or BFSI is ok
We're Looking for 2+ Years of working in small to medium-size teams building and shipping products
Typeset is a series-funded startup. We have raised 4.5 million USD to date, with the most recent fundraise in October 2021 from VC firms.
We are building the world's biggest academic search engine. Think of it like "medium.com" for hosting and discovering any academic papers.
We are looking for insatiably curious, always learning Full-stack Engineers. You would get a chance to work on challenging problems at scale.
- Partner with product owners in designing software that becomes part of researchers’ lives
- Model real-world scenarios into code that can build the Typeset platform
- Test code that you write and continuously improve practices at Typeset
- Arrive at technology decisions after extensive debates with other engineers
- Manage large projects from conceptualization, all the way through deployments
- Evolve an ecosystem of tools and libraries that make it possible for Typeset to provide reliable, always-on, performant services to our users
- Partner with other engineers in developing an architecture that is resilient to changes in product requirements and usage
- Work on the user-interface side and deliver a snappy, enjoyable experience to your users
- General awareness of SQL and database design concepts
- Solid understanding of testing fundamentals
- Strong communication skills
- Prior experience working with high-volume, always-available web-applications
- Experience in ElasticSearch.
- Experience in Distributed systems.
- Experience working with Start-up is a plus point.
Sample Projects Typeset Dissemination Suite (TDS) is a vital part of Typeset's product suite. TDS provides a platform to publishers and universities, who wish to make their research visible and accessible to the global research community. TDS hosts hundreds of thousands of interconnected and semantically-tagged, articles, and would be increasing to millions of research article in a short-span of time.
A hiree for SDE I, fullstack role would be working on adding new features to TDS and/or incorporating data new into the TDS platform. Due to the huge volume of data being processed via TDS, prior experience of writing preformant code for large datasets would be highly valuable. Experience with Django, Flask, Elasticsearch, MySQL, Mongo, Celery, Nuxt, etc would be beneficial.
Glassdoor Reviews - https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Typeset-Reviews-E1733124.htm" target="_blank">https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Typeset-Reviews-E1733124.htm
Who We Are
NewGlobe supports visionary governments to transform public education systems, the cornerstone of a prosperous, equitable, and peaceful society.
With a comprehensive system transformation platform and data-driven educational services, NewGlobe delivers rapid and dramatic improvements in learning outcomes at state and nationwide scale. Through building impactful partnerships and programmes, NewGlobe ensures that all children have access to an education that will develop their full potential and create a foundation for growth and prosperity.
NewGlobe leverages more than a decade of educational experience and proven impact in integrated school management, teacher professional development, instructional design innovation, technological system support, child-centered classroom practice, and parent engagement -- all grounded in learning science -- to ensure each teacher is empowered to engage children in transformational learning, and all children have the opportunity to develop to their full potential. Every day, NewGlobe supports governments to solve what were once seen as intractable problems, and by doing so, ensures this generation will be able to grow up to lead more fulfilled lives, while simultaneously building economic prosperity for themselves, their communities, and the globe.
NewGlobe’s high-touch, intensive professional development programs, along with integrated school management, teacher support, and assessment software, enable schools to succeed. NewGlobe works within state and national curriculum and syllabi, ensuring all children are empowered to learn their own history, and master local content, while being globally competitive in mathematics and languages. The science of behaviour change and the science of learning is at the foundation of all programming.
NewGlobe works with urgency because youth quickly becomes adulthood and relentlessly because improvement requires continuous problem-solving. NewGlobe is honoured to serve and to help rebuild trust in public systems.
NewGlobe’s work is all encompassing and will challenge you to use your full mind, and heart, each day. We need bright minds who want to be part of building a new globe -- a more equitable globe -- to join us.
The Technology Group
Technology plays a critical role enabling us to provide transformative education at massive scale in highly resource constrained environments. This is one of the key elements that gives us the ability to deliver radically impactful programmes, creating brighter futures for a generation of children across the world each day. Technology spans several key functions, including product management, business intelligence, software development and IT operations.
Working with us, passionate technologists have a chance to directly change the world. No kidding.
Software Development Department
The software development department handles all aspects of delivery related to our custom software applications and services - everything that it takes to turn an idea into working software and delivering value to our users. The department is structured into cross-functional, self-organising teams that work together on projects, short and long, alongside product designers and key business stakeholders.
About the Role
We are looking for a full time Full-Stack Engineer, Software Development to be part of one of our Hyderabad-based cross-functional software development teams, helping to build the software that powers our educational offering. The ideal candidate will have a strong customer focus, a track record of delivering high-quality products in a continuous delivery environment, and an appreciation for clean and simple code. NewGlobe especially values “T-shaped” team members – individuals with expertise in a particular area, but an interest in working across all parts of the technology stack and aspects of delivery.
What You Will Do
- Design, implement, and support new products and features
- Ensure software is built with an eye towards quality, maintainability, and scalability
- Collaborate with project sponsors to elaborate requirements and facilitate trade-offs that maximise customer value
- Work with product and development teams to establish overall technical direction and product strategy
What You Should Have
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field
- 2+ years of enterprise software development experience in C#, especially .NET Core, and relational databases, especially MS SQL Server and Vue.js in the front end.
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced, informal environment where constant change is the norm and the bar for quality is set high
- Familiarity with continuous delivery practices and tools (e.g Jenkins, Bamboo, GoCD, Octopus)
- Experience in any of the following areas are a plus (and interest a must):
Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
Cloud environments (esp. AWS) and Containerisation (Docker)
Web stacks associated with single-page applications (SPAs) and progressive web applications (PWAs)
Other languages and ecosystems (e.g. NodeJS, Ruby, functional languages, NoSQL DBs)
- NewGlobe is a strong supporter of open source projects – familiarity with OSS projects is a plus; contributions to open source projects is a big plus
- A detailed doer – You have a track record of getting things done. You’re organized and responsive. You take ownership of every idea you touch and execute it to a fine level of detail, set targets, engage others, and do whatever it takes to get the job done. You can multi-task dozens of such projects at once and never lose sight of the details. Likely, you have some experience in a start-up or other rapid-growth company.
- A networking mastermind – You excel at meeting new people and turning them into advocates. You communicate in a clear, conscientious, and effective way in both written and oral speech. You can influence strangers in the course of a single conversation. Allies and colleagues will go to bat for your ideas.
- A creative problem-solver – Growing any business from scratch comes with massive and constant challenges. On top of that, NewGlobe works in volatile, low-resource communities and runs on fees averaging just $6 a month per pupil. You need to be flexible and ready to get everything done effectively, quickly, and affordably with the materials at hand. Every dollar you spend is a dollar our customers, who live on less than $2 a day, will have to pay for.
- A customer advocate – Our customers – these families living on less than $2 a day per person – never leave your mind. You know them, get them, have shared a meal with them (or would be happy to in the future). You would never shrink back from shaking a parent’s hand or picking up a crying child, no matter what the person was wearing or looked like. Every decision you make considers their customer benefit, experience, and value.
- A life-long learner – You believe you can always do better. You welcome constructive criticism and provide it freely to others. You know you only get better tomorrow when others point out where you’ve missed things or failed today.
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
Your primary objective will be the development of full stack applications.
- Design, develop and improve the applications.
- Lead design of major software components, systems, and features.
- Work closely with engineering partners and clients, to enhance the growth of the company.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- 8-12 Years of total experience in Node.js and Angular.
- Strong understanding of Node.js and its concepts and any of the Node.js frameworks like Express, Next JS
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its characteristics.
- Must be experienced in any relational database(MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc)
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS.
- Basic understanding of front-end frameworks, like Angular or React and so on.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Basic understanding of cloud services like AWS
Competency Skills Required:
· Good Communication Skills
· Team Player
· Problem Solving and decision making skills
· Innovative and creative
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 10,00,000 to 12,00,000 LPA
Salary: 10,00,000 to 12,00,000 LPA
Stints is a Boutique digital agency that provides digital services and growing across the world. www.stints.app
Min Experience: 4 years
Required a strong candidate for Word press Web developer experience with exposure to large scale word press applications
- Ability to convert complex requirements into WordPress CMS.
- Ability to create and customize the plugin for complex requirements.
- Optimising performance & Security for the website.
- Must have experience of theme development, integration, and customization
- Should be able to understand the technical problem and be able to resolve it asap
- An understanding of front-end optimization techniques - Strong sense of visual design
-Strong experience with custom WordPress theme development, including accommodating full user editability, complex layouts, and plugins that require theme customization
- so it is important to have the ability to create setups from scratch
-Experience creating custom themes for use with WooCommerce
Job Types: Full-time,