Kindly find required details regarding this open position below.
Job Location - Pune Kharadi (World Trade Centre)
Experience: 4+ Yrs
Skills: Full Stack/BackEnd/FrontEnd developer
As a Full Stack, you will develop applications in a very passionate environment being responsible for Front-end and Back-end development. You will perform development and day-to-day maintenance on large applications. You have multiple opportunities to work on cross-system single-page applications.. The ideal candidate will be able to manage our architect platforms, while looking for ways to grow our networks in a cost-effective way to meet future needs. You will be responsible for developing, maintenance and growth plans, creating annual and project budgets, managing the IT staff and keeping the executive team up to date on the latest data technologies that could help the company to succeed.
Responsibilities for - Full Stack:
Serve as technical throughout the full development lifecycle, end-to-end i.e. Planning to Delivery
Gather functional requirements and translate requirements into technical specifications
Provide design reviews to other engineers, i.e. feedback on Architecture, Design, Integration, Performance and Scalability
Design and Implementation of the overall web architecture including Database
Design and construction of our REST API & Integrating it with front-end UI
Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
Minimum 4+ Years’ experience with:
Familiarity with framework—both front-end and back-end, Angular / React
Familiarity with CSS pre-processors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries e.g., Sass, Less, or webpack
Database design and management
Thorough understanding of user experience (UX)
Proficiency with Git
Bachelors Degree or equivalent
Please feel free to contact me if you need anything.
- 4+ years of experience in professional Web Development
- Proven software development experience in Core PHP, Codeigniter, WordPress; Laravel is a plus.
- Must have 2+ yrs experience in VueJs.
- Experience in ReactJs, NodeJs is a plus.
- Excellent Software Design and Architecting capabilities
- Complete familiarity and expertise in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Expertise in third party API integration - payment gateways, Storage, Streaming services, etc.
- Complete familiarity and experience working with JSON / XML and REST API structure
- Familiar with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment technologies such as Bitbucket, Jenkins and Git
- AWS/Google Cloud Deployment is a must; Devops capability is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Sound Database experience with MySQL and PostgreSQL experience
- A sound knowledge of Object-Oriented (OOPS) Programming & Design Pattern.
- Agile and Iterative (TDD) development expertise.
Tailor and Circus is an online ecommerce brand, looking for full-time a Ruby on Rails Developer to work with the brand on cutting edge technologies combined with an ability to be innovative while creating solutions in a team environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, architecture design, code development, deployment and testing.
- Design and implement product features in collaboration with business and internal stakeholders.
- Design reusable components, frameworks, and libraries.
- Work very closely with architecture groups and drive solutions.
- Participate in an Agile/Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality software releases every 2 weeks through Sprints.
- Design and develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business.
- Review code and provide feedback related to best practices and improving performance.
- Troubleshoot production support issues post-deployment and come up with solutions as required.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 1-3 yrs of experience with Rails 4 or 5 framework.
- Development and delivery experience with Ruby (1.9, 2.x); Rails (4 or 5).
- Good ability to understand, discuss, design, develop, test, document, and troubleshoot an interactive AJAX enabled Rails application that uses REST, SOAP, SQL.
- Knowledge on AWS is requirement.
- Experience on Heroku, Azure would be an added advantage.,
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Familiarity with development aiding tools (such as Bower, Bundler, Rake, etc)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Minimum 2-3 years coding experience on Ruby on Rails platform
- Experience in working with Ecommerce products
Experience required - 3 year(minimum) in MERN Stack
Salary - 15-20 LPA
About the Company
The company is one of the fastest-growing B2B SAAS Marketplace to procure industrial materials. The startup is generating an Annual Revenue of Rs. 100 Crore. You will get to work in a fast-paced environment with a brilliant agile tech team led by top engineers.
Location: Pune, 3 months Remote then Work from Office or Hybrid Working
Qualifications & Criteria
2. Should have good knowledge of databases like Linux.
3. As part of the brains of the startup, You are smart, creative, and love solving business challenges and thereby find new ways to propel the growth of the company.
4. You are passionate about the growth and want to become a future technical leader within the company. Your work and attitude should reflect your commitment for the same.
1. Should be able to work independently once proper guidance is provided.
2. Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
3. Ensure timely completion of development activity.
4. Prepare training documents and provide training to internal teams on tools.
5. Consult, design, and develop well-structured, scalable in-house tools.
6. Should be able to write optimized business logic for business functions
As our Full Stack Engineer, you will be developing fast, reliable and scalable web applications while taking responsibility for shipping core backend features.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop smooth, scalable and pixel-perfect web-app products
- Architect, optimize and scale complex systems like the database engine and APIs
- Follow TDD and write well designed, factored, and tested code
- Develop new features and maintain existing code
- Manage infrastructure and ensure security of applications
- Solve complex product and engineering challenges alongside the core team
What we're looking for in you:
- 4+ years of experience in Full Stack Development
- Have strong fundamentals in systems design and RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Product minded: Strong UI/UX and design sense
- Strong understanding of asynchronous request handling and dynamic web page development
- Experience working with React.js, Next.js, Node.js, HTML, CSS, Redux, TypeScript
- Stellar problem solving and research skills with the ability to design scalable systems
- Exposure with AWS/GCP, Docker, Kubernetes and CI/CD Setups
- Experience in functional, L& P and security testing
Benefits of working with Rivi:
- Stock Options
- Flexible work hours
- More responsibilities and more opportunities
- The chance to exponentially grow in your career, as Rivi grows
- Work on real innovation and a futuristic vision
- Enhance your skill-sets and knowledge
- Opportunity to learn about many different verticals
- Feel empowered and change things - We value ideas and suggestions
- Work in an inclusive culture where transparency, creativity, accountability and ownership is encouraged
We are looking for a talented Magento 1 and 2 developer that will oversee maintaining our
eCommerce website. Your main tasks will be to ensure that the last security patches are installed and that existing functionality continues to work properly. You will also oversee developing new modules and applying any required front-end changes.
What we expect from you?
Good experience in eCommerce development
Strong debugging skills, Code flow analysis, and the ability to read and modify existing
Good knowledge of Payment gateway integration
Shopify experience will be a big plus.
2+ years of work experience.
Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
Good communication and Learning attitude.
Strong object-oriented programming knowledge
Very good PHP knowledge
Extensive LESS & CSS knowledge
Magento certification is a big plus
What you will get to work on?
Create responsive sections as per the requirement given to you.
Bug fixing, testing, and maintenance of the site.
Data entry work is also included
Regularly update our Magento installation
Install security patches
Develop new functionality
Implement front-end changes.
For more details dial - nine/one/zero/one/four/double three/eight/one/two.
• Design and code the excellent workflow, features, or modules in the Simplify360 suite.
• Tackle challenging engineering and product problems, create solutions to customer's problems.
• Create new ideas with our design teams to continually iterate on the experience.
• Work cross-functionally to evaluate the relative importance of and need for product initiatives.
• Take ownership of modules from design to implementation and deployment.
• Great software design and development skills. Deep knowledge of design, coding, and implementation.
• Ability to work both independently and in cooperation with others.
• A sense of urgency and ownership over the product.
• Comfortable with full-stack projects and able to build a minimum working and prototypes quickly.
• Knowledge of Solr, Kafka would be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of Big Data solutions like Hadoop, HBase would be an added advantage.
• Great attitude towards work and people.
We are looking for a Full Stack Lead having worked on NodeJS and React with total experience of 4 to 6 years. Minimum two year of experience in NodeJS, React and Redux is required for this position.
Responsible for requirements understanding, propose architecture, detailed design, development and timely deliverables with the highest quality standards.
We are looking for Product creators who can work with minimum inputs from business and are able to deliver products quickly and with quality.
This person should have worked in Enterprise class product from scratch. Start-up experience would be highly desirable.
Tech Stack: Node.js, React.js, HTML, CSS, AWS, MySQL, MongoDB, Mix panel/Metabase, Instamojo and Razor Pay, Google Analytics, FB Pixel, SEO, Dev Ops, CI/CD, Micro services, Unit Testing
· Will be responsible for designing and developing web-based enterprise class solutions using NodeJS, React and Redux.
· Should be expert in writing Unit Test Cases with NodeJS and React and with quality.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Proven experience as an individual contributor/Architect.
· Should be able to quicky come up with system design by understanding business requirement and translate into good quality product.
· Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
· Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
· Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
· Thorough understanding of React.js, HTML, CSS and its core principles
· Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
· Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
· Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
· Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs
· Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
· Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
· Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
· Knowledge of CI/CD and should have worked on at least one tool like Jenkins etc.
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
· A knack for benchmarking and optimization
· Familiarity with GIT Technology like GitHub, Bitbucket
Desirable (Nice to Have skills):
· Knowledge of Data analytics platform like Meta Base.
· Good understanding of digital marketing, Google & FB Analytics, consumer funnel data tracking tools, including SEO.
· Experience of e-commerce start up would be an added plus.
· Scaling experience using AWS, knowledge of EBS, Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices.
· AWS Certification would be an added plus.
· Knowledge of Dev/Ops and should be able to set up CI/CD quickly.
· Participation in Hackathons is an added plus.
BTech or MTech in Computer Science from a reputed institute, IIT, NIT, BITS Pilani, COEP (Pune), VJTI, BHU or ISM
Good knowledge on Data Structure and Algorithms.