- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Own & build new modules/features end-to-end independently.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Work in an agile environment to rapidly build high-quality and robust features.
- Participate in DevOps.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Master in Node.js and frameworks available for it. (Nest.js / Loopback / AdonisJS)
- Excellent understanding of ES6 and OOP.
- Good understanding of SQL & No-SQL Databases. (MySQL / PostgreSQL)
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Open Source and DevOps enthusiast.
- Comfortable with Test Driven Development.
- Can learn and adapt fast, as well as identify and solve problems.
- Hands-on with TypeScript
- Get to work with a highly passionate team of engineers.
- Open and embracing culture towards the latest hot technologies.
- A high level of freedom & responsibility.
PHP Developer Responsibilities:
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
PHP Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- 8+ years of industry work experience
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Full stack experience designing and building scalable applications from end-to-end
- Strong proficiency in React (hooks knowledge is plus)
- Strong proficiency in Nodejs
- Good HTML5 / CSS3 skills with expertise on responsive web design
- Must have Design and development experience in Micro services using NodeJS and TypeScript
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, mongoose, aggregation framework and Redis
- Experience with Web sockets and related frameworks (e.g. Socket.IO)
- Experience in using and developing GraphQL APIs
- Experience in performance tuning
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- Open minded to take up any challenge, research and provide solutions Great attention to detail
- Testing libraries – jest, testing-library is plus
- TDD / BDD experience is plus
- Experience with AWS, K8S, CI/CD is plus
- Familiar with SDLC methodologies like SCRUM, AGILE, Continuous Integration
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design – Analyze, design & document the system / solution based on the business needs which is scalable, resilient and maintainable with low overhead for both client and server side
- Problem solving – Solve the challenges and problems faced by team by guiding and team with best practices
- Coordinate - Communicate system requirements to developers; explain system structure to them and provide assistance
- Code Reviews – Perform code reviews
- Planning – Plan and assign tasks to team members
- Design the architecture and their solutions
- Define user stories and implement them using agile methodology
- Engage and manage a team of software engineers; including task planning and code reviews
- Have technical ownership of the product
- Fullstack experience (React, Node JS, VU, Python)
- Expert in web technology (SaaS)
- Know-how of cloud technology
- Broad experience with multi-platform development tools and toolkits
- Experience in release engineering and configuration management
- Comfort with both client-side and server-side development
- Passion for agile
- Knowledge of CICD pipeline
Bonus if you:
- Have experience working in the healthcare industry
- Are enthusiastic about all things brain science and/or mental well-being
- We are a company that highly values the ability to communicate well. We all take turns at the blog roster, so writing experience and/or enthusiasm is appreciated
- Our core values encourage empathy and innovation, you are gold if you share these
Years of Experience:- 1.5+
Qualification:- BE Computer Engineering/MCA
-Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
-A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
Tech9 India is looking for a mid-senior software engineer who is an expert with Nodejs and MongoDB. This is a great opportunity to work with a company that has a primary focus of making our customers happy by delivering value, without all the burdensome policies and rules that have become typical for outsourced software development companies.
If you are looking for a change this is what we can promise you:
- You will have challenging problems to solve
- You will have flexibility and autonomy to solve problems and deliver solutions
- We will provide a highly collaborative environment with skilled and super friendly teammates
- We will fully support you in developing software the right way
- We won't burden you with useless policies and procedures
- We will provide you the tools you need to do your job right
If this sounds attractive please apply! We'd love to talk to you!
- Work with cross-functional teams, using agile practices, write, debug and deliver code
- Produce solid, thoroughly tested features
- Mid level roles require at least 3 years of experience in Nodejs senior roles require at least 4 years of experience with Node.
- At least 3 years of experience developing in HTML and CSS
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with product managers and scrum teams to effectively translate business requirements into workflows
- Demonstrated ability to remove problems and overcome roadblocks
- Cloud platform experience
- Hands-on experience with APIs, microservices
- Multiple years of experience delivery solutions through an Agile delivery methodology
- Ability to understand complex systems and solve challenging analytical problems
- Ability to leverage multiple tools and programming languages to analyze and manipulate data sets from disparate data sources
- Strong problem solving skills and critical thinking ability