Abmiro Solutions is looking to fill junior/senior tech roles for its product vertical. Rekart, a fast growing SaaS business in Pune, is still hiring and we currently need a couple of Developers. We are growing agressively and looking for talented people who want to make a real difference.
This is a unique opportunity for a driven and insightful engineer to join the leading growth-stage start up in the most meaningful segment of the economy(e-commerce) in the global market. This is a role where careers are made, if you are upto the challenge, and keen to work with world-class teams.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will work on huge Laravel/Angular web applications
- Obsessed with quality: Design reviews, code reviews, testing (system/performance)
- Together with your colleagues and product team you will analyse requirements and envision a qualitative solution
- You will be responsible for the entire development - from architecture to implementation - and deliver performant and well-tested web applications and APIs
- Ability to deliver projects/sprints on time
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends
- Own end to end responsibility
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- You’ve done web development for 2+ years with an MVC-type PHP framework.
- Should have good level knowledge of PHP Laravel and its ecosystem
- You can make a solid relational data model and have a deep knowledge of SQL and MySQL
- Should have experience in publishing and consuming Services using REST API
- Should have strong debugging skills on Developer Tools of the browser
- Should have experience in Response/Adaptive Web Design for desktop, tablet, and mobile
- Can reason about complexity of algorithms (time and space)
- You know the cost of HTTP requests and are always looking for ways to improve the performance of the product across devices
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Basic CI/CD and DevOps
- Experience with AWS will be preferred
- You write clean code and are a pragmatic programmer
What We Provide -
- Be part of a dynamic young and friendly team that strives for top quality and fantastic work culture
- Build enterprise grade SaaS platform that impact the lives of millions of people
- We do offer generous stock options depending on role
- Hell lot of stuff to innovate and learn at the same time
- Opportunities and guidance to learn new technologies, share knowledge and grow within the company and sector.
Location: Pune (Remote until lockdown)
PS: We're a small team, and your impact is going to be huge!
About Abmiro Solutions
We are a SaaS company with primary focus on subscription e-commerce in enterprise space. We help small & medium business to run and manage their subscription business. Rekart.io is a product-platform with robust subscription management, ordering, payments and delivery fulfilment.
Technical Skills Desired:
- Must have experience in either of backend software development [J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring core, JPA] or Node.Js
- Must have experience in designing/implementing Hibernate/ORM, Restful web services, Micro Services using Java or Node Js
- Knowledge with relational/ NoSQL databases (e.g., Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB)
- Knowledge with versioning (Git or SVN) /build tools (Maven/Ant/Gradle/Junit), Unit testing & code coverage tools is desired
- Knowledge of App / Web servers (NGINX / Tomcat / Jboss Wildfly)
- Understands the process of new application development and has the ability to apply these concepts with minimal mentoring and supervision.
- Advanced knowledge experience using any of IDE (e.g., Eclipse, SonarQube, STS, VS Code)
- Knowledge on Cloud platform, technologies & deployments is an added advantage
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Must have experience with Agile tools
Functional Skills Desired:
- Good knowledge in product development domains
- Knowledge in Finance and Insurance domain preferred
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities contributing to team meetings;
- Troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and standards and best industry practices.
- Usage of Process tools – JIRA, TFS, HP QC or any other agile tools, also knowledge of CMM Level 3 development process.
- Self-motivated & working independently with minimal supervision.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Follow the coding standards for java/node and angular development.
Technical Skills Good to Have:
- Usage of troubleshooting tools like J Profiler, J Meter or application performance tuning etc.
- Exposure to Non-web-based developments, for both mobile and desktop.
- Development experience using Docker, Kubernetes, Containerization etc in AWS or other cloud platforms
- Willing to take up proof of concepts and showcase the technical capability
- Usage of design tools Visio or draw io
- Usage of CI/CD pipeline
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Minimum 1 years of experiance in ROR or Angular.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- An analytical mind
CloudQA is a bootstrapped SaaS startup based out of Hyderabad. Our web application testing tools have helped companies ensure their customers get the best digital experiences.
You would be working on a world class product in a technically strong team competing with ex-google teams and silicon valley startups. CloudQA is used by some of the leading enterprises, govt institutions and rising startups across the world.We seek a strong technical background in both front-end and back-end development. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
Developer Requirements and Qualifications:
- Good communication skills, should able to demonstrate website features
- Good to have experience with vue.js, AngularJS and code repositories such as GitLab
- Good to have experience on AWS, GCP Cloud Service Providers and kubernetes
- Understanding of testing frameworks
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other developers and engineers to design, build, and maintain applications
- To Develop and maintain highly reliable and scalable web services.
- Understand product requirements, engage with team members and customers to define solutions and estimate the scope of work required.
- Develop and Deliver solutions that can keep up with a rapidly evolving product in a timely fashion.
- Improve the product features and performance in any way possible
- Write effective APIs
- Working with git repositories and CICD
We are looking for a full stack developer who has at least 3 years of experience and is proficient in the following skills:
- .NET Core 3.1
- Asynchronous programming using TPL
- NET MVC and Web APIs
- Angular 7+
- Sql Server 2012 and above
- Microservice architecture
- Good understanding of data structures and design patterns
Knowledge of the following technologies is a plus:
- Powershell or Shell scripting
- If had developed/worked on any analytics platform
In addition to these candidate should have these soft skills:
- Good understanding of agile development
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines with accountability
- Strong results driven personality with a high level of enthusiasm, energy and confidence
- Strong problem-solving skills
We are looking for passionate and experienced full stack developers who can take initiatives.
Do not apply if:
- You are not proficient with .NET Core
- You cannot handle a fast paced work environment
- You need to be micro-managed.
· Design a Service Platform that will serve a large scale of users
· Prepare design based on requirements and direction provided by product manager
· Research and consult with SMEs to ensure the design is most suitable to meet the requirements
· Present and explain design decisions and gain consensus within in the team
· Propose UI/UX design decisions that align with requirements and expectations
· Create any support documentation required for future design updates and validation
· Document development plan to implement requirements (Senior)
· Manage development project tasks and schedule (Senior)
· Establish development lifecycle model to suit the needs of the project (Senior)
· Build & configure the base platform based on Open Source solution
· Manage sprint cycle releases and track development progress
· Perform Quality Assurance before releasing new features
· Conduct Integration testing to ensure platform is stable
· Track any issues and ensure that defects are resolved in the next release
· Demonstrate new features at the end of the sprint
· Report the development progress weekly including any issues identified
· Use the following standards, methods and techniques
o SDLC including Waterfall, Agile & DevOps
o Project Management & Requirements Management
o Coding standards, Code review process & Code management
o Build, Test & Release Processes
o CI/CD Frameworks
· Use the following frameworks, technology & tools
o Java, PYTHON, Jquery, React, ,
o API, REST, DJango
o Git, Jenkins
Who we are:
We are leading CMMI Level 3 global organization. We enjoyed a stable leadership since its inception in the Silicon Valley, California in 1996. We have expanded from a single location to current presence in 5 global cities with round-the-clock connectivity.
Since inception, the driving core values inculcated by our founder, management team and investors have been the ongoing guiding force.
We emerged as a leading custom software development organization, spread across the globe. We made business easier and more profitable for varied small to medium size projects. As a technology partner, we deliver solutions in line with your business goals. With 2000+ happy customer base, vast experience of 20+ years, backed by offices in the US, Australia and India, providing next-door assistance and a round-the-clock connectivity. Our software solutions cover all major industries such as healthcare, digital enterprises, business automation and IT services, highlighting our expertise in Microsoft open source platform, mobile platforms and new technologies.
To know more about we visit http://www.smartdatainc.com
Should build interactive consumer data from multiple systems and restfully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend.
- Should define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Should address and improve any technical issues
- Should be good in communication skills and teamwork ability to work between different levels of developers.
- Should be able to work/handle projects single handed by own
- Should perform unit/per testing for creating a bug free solution.
You should possess:
- Experience of Node JS, Express JS, Mongo DB, Angular 2+.
- Knowledge of GIT, Jenkins tools or similar.
- Knowledge working with AWS (S3, EMR, EC2, RDS).
- Experience of Agile development and methodology.
Good to have:
- Project management and deployment skills.
- Knowledge of Dockers and Kubernetes.
- Onsite experience.
- US business Visa.