- 4+ years of experience in professional Web Development
- Proven software development experience in Core PHP, Codeigniter, WordPress; Laravel is a plus.
- Must have 2+ yrs experience in VueJs.
- Experience in ReactJs, NodeJs is a plus.
- Excellent Software Design and Architecting capabilities
- Complete familiarity and expertise in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Expertise in third party API integration - payment gateways, Storage, Streaming services, etc.
- Complete familiarity and experience working with JSON / XML and REST API structure
- Familiar with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment technologies such as Bitbucket, Jenkins and Git
- AWS/Google Cloud Deployment is a must; Devops capability is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Sound Database experience with MySQL and PostgreSQL experience
- A sound knowledge of Object-Oriented (OOPS) Programming & Design Pattern.
- Agile and Iterative (TDD) development expertise.
Who we are
DirectShifts is a tech platform for hospitals/employers to hire clinicians for short/full time term roles. We are disrupting the recruiting space for hiring clinicians in the United States. Our founding team comprises serial entrepreneurs. We have been called the “Uber of healthcare workers and employers”. At heart we are fast growing technology company bridging the gap in staffing for employers to enable. We work with leading employers such as Mount Sinai, Northwell health, Walmart etc.
We have raised $5.5 million from marquee investors such as YCombinator, PeakState Ventures, Altair Capital, Soma Capital Pioneer Fund, Anita Pramod (former CFO of Epic EMR), Tom Lee (founder of One Medical & Galileo) etc
What you will be doing
You will be responsible for implementing ideas and mocks for our groundbreaking web app which is used daily by healthcare professionals (and internal users) - you will own the frontend development as well as the building blocks and the APIs that power the web app (and the mobile apps). You need to be comfortable dabbling with some basic infrastructure management on AWS.
You will work closely with the founder and senior management across functions. You will have the opportunity to grow and lead the team, as well as influence the trajectory of the company. This is a great opportunity to help healthcare systems & professionals become more efficient which directly helps them provide better care, improve outcomes and save more lives.
- 2 - 12 years of work experience, primarily as a full-stack developer
- Strong foundation of Ruby on Rails
- High ownership at all stages of product development - from conception to maintenance
- Adaptability - learn new technologies as and when needed
- Good communication skills to get your point across
- React and Redux experience
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with cloud services (preferably AWS)
YourMauka.com is a fast paced SaaS marketplace for management professionals for faster hiring. Our mission is to reduce the hiring time significantly, enabling visionary creators to create their dream team quicker.
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full stack developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside UI designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside UI designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Well versed in finding, understanding and using appropriate APIs according to business needs.
- Developing with best coding practices aiming at code not being the bottleneck for poor system performance.
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong organizational and product management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as PHP (laravel)
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL
- End to end ownership of Product Development and Product mindset.
Are you passionate in coding, art and blockchain? Do you wish to face challenges ahead, develop and deliver features that will be extraordinary towards users? We are looking for experienced developers (blockchain, frontend, backend) to join our team and start a revolution!
About the role as a full stack engineer at Torum, you will be remotely working alongside our core development team from India, Turkey, Malaysia and other regions in the future. A good mindset of forward planning should be cultivated to better your performance!
You will also get involved in constant discussions with our Lead Developer and Operational team members regarding the ideas, concepts as well as feature specifications to further enhance our platform.
Key Responsibilities & Scope
- Delivering well tested, high quality software
- High scalability and flexibility solutions using micro services
- Work well in teams (bonus points if able to lead)
- Qualifications & experience
Highly Favored Experience
- Experience with Solidity
- Web3 JS experience
- Good software engineering skills, insights, and experience
- Good knowledge of cryptography
- Important: Ability to communicate (orally and verbally) well with the team in English
- Experience in building large-scale apps like Social Media, E-commerce, etc. where performance, scalability, and availability are the top priorities
Qualifications and Experience location GMT+8 or GMT+5:30
- Ability to work remotely or on-site (if Malaysia)
- More than 3 years of experience with Node JS (Express framework)
- More than 3 years of experience with React JS
- More than 3 years of experience with experience with MongoDB
- Experience in leading, or being a Senior in a full-stack team to build, constantly improve and optimize a commercial level product, with a decent user base
- Passion for best design, developing and coding practices
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Maximizing application performance, uptime, and scalability, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Unit/integration testing experience
Abmiro Solutions is looking to fill junior/senior tech roles for its product vertical. Rekart, a fast growing SaaS business in Pune, is still hiring and we currently need a couple of Developers. We are growing agressively and looking for talented people who want to make a real difference.
This is a unique opportunity for a driven and insightful engineer to join the leading growth-stage start up in the most meaningful segment of the economy(e-commerce) in the global market. This is a role where careers are made, if you are upto the challenge, and keen to work with world-class teams.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will work on huge Laravel/Angular web applications
- Obsessed with quality: Design reviews, code reviews, testing (system/performance)
- Together with your colleagues and product team you will analyse requirements and envision a qualitative solution
- You will be responsible for the entire development - from architecture to implementation - and deliver performant and well-tested web applications and APIs
- Ability to deliver projects/sprints on time
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends
- Own end to end responsibility
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- You’ve done web development for 2+ years with an MVC-type PHP framework.
- Should have good level knowledge of PHP Laravel and its ecosystem
- You can make a solid relational data model and have a deep knowledge of SQL and MySQL
- Should have experience in publishing and consuming Services using REST API
- Should have strong debugging skills on Developer Tools of the browser
- Should have experience in Response/Adaptive Web Design for desktop, tablet, and mobile
- Can reason about complexity of algorithms (time and space)
- You know the cost of HTTP requests and are always looking for ways to improve the performance of the product across devices
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Basic CI/CD and DevOps
- Experience with AWS will be preferred
- You write clean code and are a pragmatic programmer
What We Provide -
- Be part of a dynamic young and friendly team that strives for top quality and fantastic work culture
- Build enterprise grade SaaS platform that impact the lives of millions of people
- We do offer generous stock options depending on role
- Hell lot of stuff to innovate and learn at the same time
- Opportunities and guidance to learn new technologies, share knowledge and grow within the company and sector.
Location: Pune (Remote until lockdown)
PS: We're a small team, and your impact is going to be huge!
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer, focused on writing well structured, efficient and
Maintainable software. You will be working on writing code, tests and documentation for the Network
Management and Head End Systems. You will be interfacing with devices in the field, collecting data from
Electricity meters and networking equipment. Your responsibility will include the data collection services,
External APIs, user interface and data analytics. You will be committed to making a high-quality, fault tolerant
System to interact with physical devices and make collected data available to 3rd party services.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Engineering with 2+ experience writing high quality, efficient and
- Proficiency with Elixir or Erlang. Alternatively experience with at least two of Ruby on Rails, NodeJS, Python,
Lisp/Clojure, Scala, Haskel or similar
- Good knowledge of SQL databases (PostgresSQL, MSSQL, Oracle or similar)
- Good knowledge of revision control system like GIT, SVN, TFS or similar
- Experience with NoSQL databases like InfluxDB, Prometheus, Elastic Stack, SOLR or similar is a plus.
- In depth knowledge of Linux would be a plus
- Exposure to schematic and layout design and understanding would be a plus.
- Experience working with the energy metering segment is a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The selected candidate will be handling software development activities in Elixir and Typescript
- Technical development activities as per client requirements and internal operational processes.
- Coordinate with multi geographical teams for technical development.
- Close coordination with Technical Support team to visit customers and understand
- Maintaining/writing high quality code, tests and documentation
Location: MohaliCompensation: Commensurate with the experience
Full Stack Developers at The Seenit Co. are passionate about using technology to create an impact on the world they live in. At Seenit, you will get to collaborate with an accomplished team that loves solving real-world problems. You will get to work on cutting edge projects that will shape the next phase of growth for the global luxury industry.
Seenit’s suite of products enables the leading luxury retailers around the world to transform their customer experience and build loyal relationships with their customers. The apps allow retailers to make use of their existing infrastructure and resources to deliver a truly omnichannel experience in today's rapidly changing world of shopping.
We would welcome someone to the team who:
- Loves to write “clean”, well designed code to solve complex problems
- Can design, develop and test the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Is inclined to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle and takes end to end ownership of the project
- Follows best industry practices
- Is excited to support others to succeed and shine in a collaborative team culture
Your application will require you to have:
- 1+ years of experience in developing web based applications
- Good knowledge of NoSQL databases, and query optimisations
- Experience with MongoDB, Express JS, React JS, Node JS
- Ability to pay attention to UI detail and develop amazing, non-standard user experiences
- Exposure to TypeScript will be plus
- MongoDB for database(NoSQL)
- React JS for web front end(TypeScript)
- Express JS and Node JS for web servers
- AWS is our cloud provider
- Redis for caching
You should work with us because:
- We’re a relaxed diverse group and don’t take ourselves too seriously
- We're creative and want to change the world while we're at it (yes we do!)
- Our products have an international audience and our partners are around the globe
- Team lunches are more frequent than team meetings
- We love to travel and will ask you to take time off to refresh
- Make changes in the existing code base of talent marketplace and implement new features.
- Collaborate with stakeholders that are involved in product design (marketing specialist and product manager).
- Report the progress to other stakeholders.
- Do bug fixes and push the source codes to the live server.
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Experience in Node js , MongoDB and Angular.
- Understanding in MEAN or MERN Stack.
- Experience in the use of project planning tools (JIRA, Version One, GitHub, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Understanding of various technologies including applications and databases.
- Able to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Good understanding of overall web design including basic usability, accessibility, industry standards, architecture, and navigation
- Able to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Fluent knowledge of latest HTML/CSS standards and best practices
- Experience building Responsive websites for web, tablet and mobile devices
We are an online private tutoring service with a dedicated team of experienced tutors from around the world. We were founded in 2014 to meet the growing need of students for non-traditional classroom learning. We emphasize self-discovery, and focus on transformational and independent learning.
Our teaching methods are custom-designed for the specific needs of our students. We offer 1-on-1 online tutoring delivered on our proprietary MySchoolPage Tutoring System- (MTS). Based on the latest cognitive theories for delivering online learning, the system consists of a highly interactive whiteboard and other multimedia tools. This enables students in virtual classrooms to write, speak, draw or discuss lessons.
We're passionate about education as a means of understanding in our world, which in turn propels our motivation to teach.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Proficiency in Python, NodeJS, React JS, React Native
2. Strong understanding of basic data structures and algorithms.
3. Code in a variety of programming languages like Go, Java, C, Erlang. . You name it and embrace the right tool for the right job.
4. Exposure to AWS - Lambda is desirable.
5. Collaborate on system reliability, architecture and code quality
6. Good at applying right algorithms at the right place
7. Quickly adapt to the technology changes.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
1. Experience as Full Stack developer 3 to 5 years.
2. Experienced with common API authentication methods like OAuth, JWT, etc.
3. Java server side frameworks(Like Spring, Hibernate)
4. know how to architecture and implement the systems and services to scale 1000x.
5. Should be able to handle REST or SOAP services.
6. Deal with Apache Kafka and Apache Spark.
7. Know the servers (AWS or Droplet or Kubernets whatever which work is better).
8. Good written and oral communication skills.
9. Should be a team player with a mind-set that is inclined towards innovation and bringing a difference
10. Must respect diverse culture and believe in technology as a process enabler
11. Should know or have inclination towards learning new techniques and tools for websites.
Location: Bangalore. Currently employees would be requested to work from home due to the Covid situation, but can be asked to come to office for meetings. Hence it is imperative for the selected employee to be physically located in Bangalore. In case, the candidate is not located in Bangalore, they should consider relocation to the city once Covid situation improves.
Immediate Joiners Required.
We are looking for Technology Lead who possesses a passion for pushing technologies to the limits and will work with our team to help build Snapwiz's next-generation platform. If you are a person who loves to face technical challenges, innovates consistently and is never satisfied with status-quo then this is the role for you.
Job Location: IBC Knowledge Park, Dairy Circle, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore
Design and build advanced applications from scratch keeping scalability and performance in mind
A good handle on both client and server architecture
Should be a quick learner and willing to go the extra mile in delivering the projects.
Should be able to work with juniors; help and guide them as needed.
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Comfortable in owning large scale products and continuously re-evaluating and innovating.
A practical risk-taker, innovator and always curious.
BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
5 to 10 years overall experience
Strong knowledge of Agile development (Scrum)
Proven working experience in server-side technologies like Java, Hibernate, Spring.
Strong knowledge of any database technology like MySql or MongoDB
Awareness of client-side technologies like JS and JQuery.
Knowledge of the general tech landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.